Tzuyu Imagines (gxg)

By gayforddlovato

Requested 🧑 Female Reader Imagines with Tzuyu of Twice πŸ‡ \\If you have any requests for something you'd lik... More

she wants to cuddle
she comes home to find you asleep
food poisoning
waking her for cuddles when you can't sleep
she wakes you with kisses
she won't take off your hoodie (requested)
hickey prank (requested)
kissing in front of the girls
spoiled birthday surprises (requested)
you're sick
she wants to be the small spoon (requested)
she can't sleep
she misses you while at the studio (requested)
she gets jealous of how close you're getting with Nayeon (requested)
you wear her hoodie
waking you for cuddles
kissing her mid-sentence (requested)
regrets (requested)
moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)
you catch her cheating on you (requested)
you catch her cheating on you - part two (requested)
that's what I'm here for (requested)
I don't want to dance if I'm not dancing with you (requested)
calling my girlfriend by another girl's name prank (requested)
White Christmas (requested)
small bump (requested)
you're the tenth member of twice and she reads fanfiction of you (requested)
you're drunk and don't recognize her (requested)
telling the girls that you're pregnant (requested)
you're the tenth member and you're afraid of firecrackers (requested)
you are my one and only (requested)
mommy (requested)
she proposes on stage (requested)
you have morning sickness (requested)
cheer up, baby (requested)
shut your mouth (requested)
you have trust issues (requested)
she has cramps (requested)
she brings you to practice with her when you're sick (requested)
when you wear a suit (requested)
you're sick - {Tsundere Tzuyu} (requested)
she catches you cheating (requested)
you refuse to take your medicine (requested)
first I love you (requested)
stuck (requested)
cuddling after being intimate (requested)
when an interviewer talks badly about you (requested)
you propose (requested)
yelling at you in front of the girls when she's overwhelmed (requested)

you propose - part two (requested)

1.1K 74 0
By gayforddlovato

Walking into your' and Tzuyu's house, you set your things down and looked around for her.

"Tzuyu? Baby, are you home?" You called out.

"I'm upstairs, my love!" She shouted back to you.

You felt excited to see her and to finally be wrapped in her arms again after a long day.

So you hurried up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom to get to her as quickly as you could.

You entered the bedroom, only to freeze on your feet upon seeing what she had done to the room.

It was so romantic and so beautiful with candles and flowers everywhere.

She was sitting on the bed but upon seeing you enter the bedroom, she stood up and sent you a soft smile.

"Do you like it, baby?" She asked as she came over to you and wrapped you in her arms.

"Yes, it's beautiful." You replied as you continued to gaze at the room in awe. "But what is it all for?"

"Well, I told you I was going to propose to you."

"I beat you to popping the question though, remember? I proposed to you." You teasingly reminded her as you stared at the ring you gave her, still beautiful and secure on her finger.

"I know. But I still wanted to do this for you." She smiled before she knelt on the floor in front of you, down on one knee; just like you'd done a couple of weeks ago to her.

She pulled the ring out and you couldn't hold back the tears in your eyes.

"You deserve the proposal of your dreams, just like you gave me." She whispered as she gazed at you adoringly. "I love you so much and I know we're already planning to spend forever together but I want you to know how excited I am for it and how much you mean to me."

You smiled through your tears at her.

"You are my everything and I'm so excited for our future. I'm so madly in love with you and I'm so excited to be your wife. Our future is so bright, baby. I can't wait to spend every second of forever with you!"

You grinned and she kissed your hand.

"So will you marry me?"

"Yes, of course I will, my beautiful girl." You said as you nodded through the happy tears in your eyes.

She slid the ring on your finger and then stood up and gave you a loving kiss.

"It's perfect." You said as you stared at the ring. "And so are you."

She smiled brightly before putting her arms around you to hug you tightly.

"Now you have the ring and proposal of your dreams and I have mine too, pretty girl." She said. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too and I can't wait to spend forever with you. You're amazing, baby. Thank you."

She giggled against your skin and gave you a soft skin.

"Me too, sweet girl, me too." She spoke softly, both of you so in love and as happy as can be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.1K 127
*cover designed by my lovely reader @ annamcdonalds67* 🩡 Requested ✨ Female Reader Imagines with Sana of Twice! \\If you have any requests for somet...
388K 15.3K 60
*cover made by the amazing hwasa_s_sweat* πŸ’• Hello, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Jennie Imagines!! Thank you all so much for the endless lo...
41.5K 1.7K 21
"𝑰'π’Ž π’ˆπ’π’‚π’… 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’”π’•π’–π’„π’Œ π’Šπ’ π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’†π’”π’” π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’šπ’π’–." Chou Tzuyu was held hostage by eight other ladies after roaming around...
87.7K 3.6K 26
highly requested 🀍 Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my book of Yuna imagines! πŸ€— I know how long a lot of you have been waiting for this. You've all been so...