TMNT Season 4: Sweet Little S...

By AnimeKokoroLover100

The turtles, Myra, and the others set out into space with the help of a being named Fugitoid to go back in ti... More

Chapter 1: Beyond the Known Universe
Chapter 2: The Moons Of Thalos 3
Chapter 3: The Weird World Of Wyrm
Chapter 4: The Outlaw Armaggon
Chapter 5: Riddle Of The Ancient Aeons
Chapter 6: Journey To The Center Of Myra's Mind
Chapter 7: The Arena Of Carnage
Chapter 8: The War For Dimension X
Chapter 9: The Cosmic Ocean
Chapter 10: Trans-Dimensional Turtles
Chapter 12: The Evil Of Dregg
Chapter 13: The Ever-Burning Fire
Chapter 14: Earth's Last Stand
Chapter 15: City At War
Chapter 16: Broken Foot
Chapter 17: The Insecta Trifecta
Chapter 18: Mutant Gangland
Chapter 19: Bat In The Belfry
Chapter 20: Super Shredder
Chapter 21: Darkest Plight
Chapter 22: The Power Inside Them
Chapter 23: Tokka VS The World
Chapter 24: Tale Of Tiger Claw
Chapter 25: Requiem
Chapter 26: Owari

Chapter 11: Revenge Of The Triceratons

26 0 0
By AnimeKokoroLover100

The Triceratons found us and had invaded our ship with a weird sort of virus as they called it. The ship was almost destroyed when Fugitoid was broken in half and Donnie had to repair him. We managed to destroy the virus but the Triceratons got away with our two black hole fragments. I was beyond angry and livid. But we will take out that dang generator one way or another.
-Myrina.

I sighed and tossed my journal down, laying back down on the couch after I had just helped everyone fix and clean up the ship after the mess that the virus caused. I was exhausted and sore from the ship being blasted at and thrashed around like crazy.

I grabbed hold of my Aeon crystal, taking in deep breaths as I felt the crystal help stabilize my breathing. My mind cleared into a white haze before I was brought out from my empty thoughts when I felt lips being firmly pressed against mine. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Raph's glowing emerald orbs staring down into me with a look I've never seen before.

I smiled and returned the kiss, grabbing and tugging at his mask tails which earned me a low growl from him. I would be lying to myself if I said it didn't make me shiver and feel some sort of way.

We pulled apart for needed air as he was smirking devilishly down at me. "I needed that. Today has been a wild ride."

"I don't blame you. Keep your fists in check. You're gonna need them the next time we face the Triceratons." I chuckled.

"Oh, they'll be ready to fight, alright." He replied determinedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 810 11
Leo and Raph get hurt and Mikey Donnie April Casey and master splinter care for them and some sad parts are in here but nothing to make you cry UPDAT...
17.7K 1.1K 27
' he never said it back and it was already too late. ' the beginning of the end has come. book two - complete tmnt 2012 oc/raphael (i wrote these w...
920 7 24
After the invasion, Myra, the turtles, and her friends were forced out of town and ended up staying at April's family's farmhouse. Leo is back and up...
1.4M 26.8K 87
Leo. Raph. Donnie. Mikey. You. Enough said, really. ~Not really, but I saw a lot of people making this, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon t...