Azur Lane: Cursed in this bea...

By Izumo2

I died after suffering a cardiac arrest and without knowing how I was reincarnated in another world as a Taih... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 21

288 11 3
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Almirante: Okay girls, we have orders from the commander to make mincemeat of the enemy fleet, but don't kill anyone, orders from above.

Almirante speaks with her serious voice, but excited at the same time.

Bolognesi: Understood, commander.

Admiral: Cuzco! Do the honors! Protect the admiral's bombers.

Cuzco: (Excited laughter) Ok.

Cuzco summons her flight deck which is a runway of blue fire and the planes begin to take off. The Cuzco planes join Grau's formation and both squadrons launch the attack.

Shokaku: What the hell? Why are enemy aircraft increasing? And why are they Zero planes? Has our technology leaked to the enemy?

Shokaku was very surprised to see that the planes that her empire designed and manufactured are against her, but she deploys more planes and Zuikaku on the other hand is frantically searching for her enemies who attack her.

Zuikaku: Where is that aircraft carrier!?

At that moment Admiral's fleet was seen sailing at combat speed 1.

Zuikaku: There you are!

Zuikaku foolishly approaches at full speed, ignoring the advantages of being an aircraft carrier and that's when Admiral's fleet saw the carrier's action.

Cuzco: Hey commander, is that girl right in the head? Is she a newbie? Or is she a fool?

Admiral: I don't know, but we'll take it like a fool. Colonel.

Bolognesi: Ok, commander.

Bolognesi advances to protect Cuzco and Almirante.

Admiral: Ok, she's within firing range. Prepare to fire, load AP shells, coordinated fire!

Almirante's 14 cm guns swiveled to point at Zuikaku and a projectile is fired, the cannonball flying toward its target as it makes a parabola and falls into the sea near Zuikaku.

Admiral: Second save fire.

Another projectile is fired and it also misses, but it is closer to its target and then Almirante smiles because he has already locked onto her target.

Admiral: You are now mine, all the cannons shoot her down!

This time all the cannons fire simultaneously including the 14 cm secondary cannons, multiple projectiles flew towards her target, Zuikaku freezes at what she sees.

Zuikaku: Are you fucking with me!?

BBOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

Admiral: That's what you get for being brainless and not using your advantage as an aircraft carrier.

Meanwhile from the shadows, Cleveland and the rest arrive to take the wounded to the base, thanks to the fact that Admiral and her fleet are distracting the fifth division so they are going unnoticed.

Hornet, seeing her friend, smiles and Cleveland greets her to attract attention. Grau and the rest are confirming the damage to Hornet's companions.

Cleveland: Hornet! We came to help!

Hornet: (Relieved) What a good time, it became very dangerous, I thought today would be the end of me.

Hornet stumbles from exhaustion, but Cleveland manages to grab her to stabilize her.

Cleveland: This is our chance to retreat, let me take out my ship to take them all to the base.

Villar: Cleveland! Careful!

Me: Oh no! Enemy attack!

At that Villar had realized that the Iron Blood fleet appeared through the siren portals, at Villar's alert, the Eagle Union girls jumped and successfully evaded Eugen's shots.

Me: What the hell now?

Grau looks up from her and sees Prinz Eugen levitating 30 meters high.

Me: (And here comes the tasty old woman from Germany)

Hornet: It's Iron Blood, tch.

Eugen: Fufufufu, good afternoon Azur Lane, don't monopolize the fun.

The enemy fleet showed several mass-produced siren ships and in the middle of the fleet a destroyer is positioned, it is Z23, behind it is Ayanami.

Eugen: Can I order it for you, Nimi?

Z23: Yes, Iron Blood destroyer Z23, you will be defeated here and now.

Javelin and Laffey realize Ayanami's presence, so they are surprised and Ayanami, upon realizing it, just averts her gaze. Grau makes a sign to Villar and she understands the order and she comes forward. to face Z23.

Z23: So you stay to be the gap, it is a very honorable act, I praise you my enemy.

Me: Cleveland, go, the two of us will buy them as much time as possible to escape.

Cleveland: But...

Me: Go away, I know how to defend myself without depending on my planes, you saw how powerful I am when I expelled Akagi and Kaga.

Cleveland is surprised and she nods, so they discreetly leave.

Eugen: Do you think you can escape?

Eugen aims her cannons at Cleveland and the wounds, however, when she was about to fire a 15.2 cm projectile, it hits her head, the impact causes Eugen's shot to miss by a large margin of error, she dazedly turns her face and sees Grau who had shot her with a pistol.

Me: Sorry friend, but it's a war crime to attack a ship carrying wounded people, you deserve a few spankings (she cracks her knuckles)

Eugen: Ara, but if we have an aircraft carrier... it is rare to see an aircraft carrier attacking at close range, so apart from Enterprise there is another aircraft carrier that can fight at close range.

Grau grabs her metal baton for CQC combat and her gun.

AZUR LANE BASE.

Meanwhile the top girls at the base are very worried about the Hornet fleet and the rescue fleet.

London: Your Majesty, those Latin American ships are next to Cleveland's fleet, I think they are enough to deal with the problem.

Wales: Are you sure about this?

London: Yes, we all saw the power they have. Furthermore, Almirante Grau is a Taihou class aircraft carrier, she is quite durable and fast in combat.

Wales: Well, if you say it, then it must be true.

RIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!

Just then the phone rings and Wales answers.

Wales: [This is the Azur Lane base]

From the other side of the phone is Queen Elizabeth.

QE: [Long time no see, Wales]

Wales: (Shock) [Your majesty?]

QE: [Sorry for the wait, I the queen of the Royal Navy and my noble fleet have arrived.]

Wales: [Thank you very much your majesty, our allies are under attack.]

QE: [Don't worry, I'm aware of that! I've made my move!

In the distance of the fleet, a woman dressed as a maid sails at maximum speed, Almirante and Zuikaku are fighting in CQC, Zuikaku attacks Almirante with her katana and Almirante repels her attacks using metal batons.

Zuikaku: That's all you have!? You only use a crowbar as a weapon! That thing shouldn't even be considered a weapon!

[Notes: From now on Admiral will have a nickname which is Al.]

Al: Batoning is non-lethal combat and submission, it is used a lot in police forces, but... a metal baton can kill in the right hands and by the way brat, you are at a disadvantage.

At that, Al's 12 cm cannons fire, hitting Zuikaku, causing her to retreat and be exposed.

Al: You don't know how to use your powers correctly.

Then Al mercilessly hits Zuikaku with her baton, Zuikaku just takes all the blows without being able to block or dodge and then Al finishes her off with a club to the head causing her to fall to her knees while she is stunned.

Cuzco: Watch out Al!

At that Al notices her and sees that some bombers and torpedo bombers are coming for her, she fires her AA weapons and when she can't avoid the bombing, she jumps to avoid the attack.

Al: Thank you! I owe you one!

Cuzco: Buy me a beer and we'll be even!

Al: Okay!

When she sees Zuikaku, she was no longer there.

Al: Where is that aircraft carrier?

At that she realizes that Shokaku has her sister in her arms, Zuikaku is unconscious from all the blows inflicted by Al.

Shokaku: We leave for today.

Al: Wait!

At that moment Shokaku throws something into the sea and it causes a big explosion, blinding the girls and when everything calms down, the two of them had already disappeared.

On the other hand, Eugen shoots at Grau and she avoids the attack and then Grau shoots and Eugen dodges the attack.

Me: (It seems that Admiral has finished her work, the fifth division has withdrawn, I'm going to send him a message for help, I'm in severe trouble.)

Grau sends a message to her allies while she avoids Eugen's shots, now she only has to buy time until help arrives, Villar cannot help her since she is busy with Nimi-chan and Ayanami-chan.

Me: (Unbelievable, she is fighting a duel with Ayanami and Nimi, Villar is very strong)

Eugen: You have no way of winning me as a friend, I am a famous warrior and I am very strong, an aircraft carrier like you has no chance of winning me.

Me: Famous? Are you famous because Hood kicked your ass?

Eugen: (Annoyance) What did you say?

Me: (Mocking) If it weren't for your friend Bismark. Wales and Hood would have left you with your ass open.

Eugen was very angry.

Eugen: Ok, I was thinking of playing with you, but now I'm going to eliminate you in the most painful way possible for speaking such slander against me.

Me: Come and try. Just wait for the receipt.

Eugen: What do I get?

Me: This one!

Eugen: Daughter of ****! Now you are going to see!

Eugen, before she launches the attack, receives a projectile impact from behind, the shot was fired by Bolognesi and Almirante.

Me: Hello Girls.

Bolognesi: By God Commander, you are of no use.

Me: What could I do? Do you think my 15cm cannons can handle Eugen's armor? Also, my planes can't land to refuel weapons because I'm fighting her.

Al: It's a pleasure to see you again, my apprentice.

Me: The honor is mine, teacher.

Al: Despite being an aircraft carrier, I'm glad you haven't gotten rusty in all this time.

At that Eugen gets up, somewhat hurt.

Z23: Commander, are you okay? Woah!

At that Villar attacks Nimi, but she dodges.

Villar: Don't get distracted!

Ayanami: I've got your back Nimi!

At that Ayanami attacks Villar and she blocks the sword with a knife and Nimi goes with her commander.

Eugen: I'm fine, tch, this time they're saved, we're going to leave.

Me: Wait, wait, where do you think you're going? We have you surrounded, you can't escape.

All the Peruvian girls' guns turn to point at Eugen and Nimi.

Nimi: What are we going to do?

Eugen: Don't worry.

Ayanami: Tch, I guess we should give up.

Me: Secure your weapons, raise your hands and you will be admitted as prisoners of war.

Eugen: I'm sorry, but I can't let you capture me.

In that a great shine blinds the girls.

Me: What is that shine?

Just then a portal opens beneath Eugen, Nimi and Ayanami and they are absorbed.

Me: They run away!

The girls tried to arrest them, but it was too late, they had escaped.

Me: Tch, they have escaped.

TO BE CONTINUE.....................

Bio:

BAP ADMIRAL

APPEARANCE:

Skin:

Swimsuit:

Weapons:

BAP BOLOGNESI:

APPEARANCE:

Skin:

Bikini:

Weapons:

BAP CUZCO:

APPEARANCE:

Planes:

Weapons:

Trying a new game of tank girls and airplane girls.

Name: アッシュアームズ-灰

燼戦線-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 39.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
9.4K 262 9
a large burst of mana is felt in the dimensional gap, almost rivalling both dragon gods. the source of the mana is a petite girl with looks that coul...
2.3K 73 17
Edris was a noble woman who does not have any interest in love because she believes that her husband should be someone stronger than her. As a first...
58.9K 1.4K 39
In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea, the black hair along with her cat ears m...