The found italian mafia princ...

By MsKittycatred

Camilla Bianchi was a happy 6 year old with her 7 older brothers, father and mother, she had everything every... More

Characters
Aesthetics
Chapter 1 -Getting found by family
Chapter 2 -finding out
Chapter 3- getting comfortable
Chapter 4 -almost dying
Chapter 6 -telling them what happened
Chapter 7 -Family time
Chapter 8 -Destination
Chapter 9 -Bahamas
Chapter 10 -Our bonding time
Chapter 11 -The boys
Chapter 12 - Father-daughter day
A/N
Chapter 13 -Phone calls
Chapter 14 - Enemies 1
Chapter 15 - Dangerous

Chapter 5 -the unknown men

85 0 0
By MsKittycatred

Camilla Pov

It has now been 2 weeks since I got out the hospital, 2 weeks since my best friend Flora came to live with us in LA.

Everything has been going amazing actually. I started school to, and Flora aswell. School has been good actually, and that boy I saw at the underground before I went to the hospital-Luca- he also goes to that school. He's 15. We do look at each other from time to time but whenever I look into his eyes, I get butterflies, and I never get that.

My cuts, bruises, and ribs have been healing great actually. Me and my brothers have been bonding a lot. Except for me and Santino. I really don't know what his problem is with me, but it is starting to annoy me.

Flora is living in her own house across from our house. Papa tried telling Flora that she can stay with us, but she denied she didn't want to, not in a mean way ofcourse.

Right now I'm going to school, with my brothers. Flora, is in Spain for assassin work,so she isn't gonna be here for 3 months.

When we got to school I went to my locker and got my books. I atleast don't have bullies, I think it's because of Flora and my brothers. I don't really look scary on the outside, bit the inside is something else.

When I was done getting my books, I went to my first class art. I honestly love art, we can paint what we feel inside. And so far in this class I so the best work.

The class went by smoothly. Now it's next period, science. That is where Luca is, the guy from the underground. I really don't know how I've never seen him before.

He's really hot, cute and- gosh why am I even thinking like this, he doesn't even know me.

When I got to science I saw Luca, he never comes to this class. Why now?

But I went to sit anyway, at the back where I always sit. Luca was on the other side of the class, but he ended up right at the seat next to me. Uhh, creepy.

"Hey, Cami, y'know I see you looking at me everyday, y'know it very creepy."he says smirking and I frown.

"Hah, says you who also looks at me every single day, and you were on the other side of the class, and yet here you are magically right next to me, and you say I'm creepy."I say chuckling a bit, and I see him looking at me with adoration in his eyes.

"OK, ok fair enough."he says and I smile and turn to do work again.

"Miss, Bianchi, please come to the principle office please."I hear the principle say sounding scared.

I stand up and walk to the door but I can feel Luca looking at me.

I wonder why I have to go to the principle office.

When I got into the office I saw 4 men with their backs facing me. Who are they?? I don't think this is my Papa.

I immediately run out the office and to the parking lot. I take my brothers car and speed to the underground.

Why don't I just go home, might you ask?? Well I don't want my family in danger, even though they are the mafia, I still don't want them to get hurt because of me.
After a while when I got to the underground everyone was looking at me, and I then saw Luca and my brothers.

I ignore them and lock the door behind me. My eyes are big. One of those men looked very familiar. But who is he??

My brothers and Luca immediately came toward me. "What the fuck are you doing here!"my brother Carlo screams, but I ignore it and look through the little hole on the door and see cars and I mutter a small fuck.

I go to my room I have here in the underground and put my fighting clothes on.

Her outfit^

After getting dressed I got my gun and knives and went to the door where my brothers still are and by now everyone is surrounding the door.

I push past them all, and when I wanted to leave and go fight those men, Massimo pulled me back by my arm and said, "what the fuck is happening?"in a low voice.

"At school the principle called me to his office, and when I went there I saw 4 men dressed in suits, I didn't know them but one looked very familiar, so I decided to run, I came here cuz I didn't wanna go home to get you all hurt, and now I'm gonna fight them off and if any of you asshats try to help or safe me, I'm gonna kill myself, trust me I will do anything for family and right now 2 of you are fucking here."I say walking out and locking the door in a way no-one can get out.

When I turned around I saw all 4 of them there again. When my eyes landed on one man in particular, I felt like I'm dying, like I couldn't breath, it's like my whole world stopped.

Ivan - the man who raped me over and over again. He stepped forward and I stepped back. My back hitting the door.

There is one person I'm afraid of- Ivan and Vince-. ( her stepfather that was at the first chapter)

I decided to fight back this time- well I'll try atleast. He started to walk towards me more and more. I didn't know what to do.

Why don't I just open the door might you ask?? Well then they will come for my brothers to just to get to me, and I don't want that to happen.

I could feel someone is trying to open the door from the inside, probably my brothers. I just don't want them to get hurt y'know.

Ivan just kept coming closer and closer till he was 7 feet away from me. It feels like everything is spinning, it feels like I'm gonna pass out any minute. But I gotta keep fighting this that he got on me.

Just then the door behind me opened and I fell but I was caught my Carlo. All the underground fighters were now outside and they all looked ready to....fight?? Why would they all want to help me, I'm not the nicest person?

"I see you have friends little user."Ivan said smirking. If only he knew what all these people were capable of...

"Who the fuck are you!"Massimo asked angrily and he was now infront of everyone, and I couldn't let that happen, I don't want him to get hurt, so I got out Carlos arms and stood infront of Massimo.

"Cami, what the fuck are you doing?"he asked me trying to put me behind him, but I pried his hand off my arm and talked to Ivan, who was smirking the entire time.

"Go away."I say trying not to break down infront of everyone.

Luca Pov

"Go away."Cami said trying not to break down, but I could see right through her tho. Why is she so scared of these men??

She is never scared of anyone, hell she's not even faced if anyone has a gun to her head.

I never liked anyone, but her...there's something about her that makes me like her...in that way...everything about her is breathtaking, her eyes are amazing.

I'm the most dangerous in the underground- yes even before Cami, but she's right after me tho -so I decide to go and stand infront of Cami, she tried to make me move but one look from me and she stopped.

"Who are you people, what do want from her?"I ask coldly and when I look at Cami her eyes grew big, probably because of my voice.

The leader I think, just smirked saying, "Well I'm here to get my little user back."he said, and I was confused, what did he mean by 'little user'.

I heard a small whimper come from Cami, so I looked at her, and let me tell you, she had never looked this scared before, it terrifies me actually, cuz why would she be scared of these men??

"You won't ever get her, whoever you are bitch."carlo said coldly and slowly, sometimes this kid can be scary y'know. Even tho we are the same age.

"Oh, but I will isn't that right Cami, you'll enjoy it this time?"he said disgustingly and never once has the smirk left his face.

"Never again."Cami said coldly and stepping infront of me with her gun in her hand. Hayyy, there goes my girl, bact to the cold person she always is.

His smirk immediately falls and he looks angry. "Did you just say no...to me?"he asked Stepping closer, and Cami backed up hitting my front, she looked up at me with so much scaredness in her eyes. I just nod at her with a smirk and her cold eyes are back immediately.

"I did Yeah, what you gonna do about it?"Cami said stepping forward, and the guy looked shocked. Why, that is my only question?

"You crossed the fucking line little user, I will rape it out you...again!" He screamed with so much venom.

DID HE JUST SAY RAPE...AGAIN. THIS SON OF A BITCH RAPED MY GIRL!! HES SO FUCKING DEAD!!

I took out my gun and killed the three people that were behind him, the guy was now alone, then he looked at me, stepping forward, I also step forward.

I was now fucking furious. This bitch raped my girl!! MINE!!

Just then a shot fired it happened so fast I couldn't see who fired first, but then I saw that guy on the floor...dead..shot in the forehead. When I turned to look at Cami, she was frozen at her spot, not even blinking, then tears started falling silently.

Tears were still falling as she walked to the car got in and speed off.

I turned and looked at her brothers, they were fuming. They went back inside and took out their anger...their way.

Camilla Pov

While I was driving to a spot I found last week, I was crying. Cuz now my brothers know the truth, well some of it.

I know that they'll want to know the full truth, and I'm not ready for that, not for any of it. I don't think I'll be ready to tell them... I don't think I'll ever be ready.

After a while I finally got to the spot. It was beautiful, it was a waterfall actually. When I'm here I feel at peace. I feel all my worries go away. I feel all the bad thoughts go away. I feel everything that happened to me go away.

I feel like dying honestly. I don't wanna tell my family about my past, about anything really. So I decided to go for a swim. I took off my clothes, so I was now only in my underwear and bra.

When I got into the water. I felt free. Free from everything. Everything that has happened so far today, left my mind.

I dipped my head underwater till the point I couldn't breath anymore. After I think....3 minutes I finally put my head out the water.

From where I'm swimming I could hear my phone ring, but I ignore it and went all the way to the top of the waterfall. I decided to jump on, I wanna know how it feels. Hell I think I'll even do a backflip. I got ready to jump, when I had this weird feeling that something is gonna happen, but I ignore it and do a backflip  into the water.

When I landed I went to the shore and stayed there for 1 hour, so that my clothes could atleast dry a little, then I put my clothes back on and started to make my way back to the car.

I decided to go to McDonald's for fries, I'm kinda craving it y'know. So I went to McDonald's and got my fries, I also decided to eat it in the parking lot. While I was eating my phone kept ringing and ringing. And I kept on ignoring it. When I was done with my fries I started driving back home again.

While I was driving, my phone ringed again, so this time I decided to pick up. "Yes Papa?"I say knowing it can be only him.

"Where the fuck are you baby?"dad says in a calm tone and I sighed. "I'm on my way back home ill probably be there in half and hour."I say as dad sighs.

"When you get back we have to talk about...something,  and please dont lie about it."dad says as I knew what it was.

"Fi-"i was cut off when a car drove into me at full speed, the car tipped on its head so I fell on the roof. I was literally bleeding everywhere.

"BABY WHAT HAPPENED, STAY AWAKE!!"I can hear my dad scream on the other end but everything went blurry and then I was met with darkness.

2246 words

Luca De 'Angelo
15 years old
Leader of American mafia, took over when his father died last year. Has been spying on Cami for the past year, but didn't know about the abuse. Is cold, Ruthless, and most feared in the underground. His specialty is knives.
Overprotective of Camilla. (Likes Camilla(

__________________________________________________________________________________

OK so this chapter is done, and tell me what you all think.

Next chapter coming next...whenever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 887 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
977K 25K 60
I ran downstairs in the living room to see all my brothers circling Nefeli who was looking for me desperately, in panic. Ah, I knew the scream could...
16.5K 536 40
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...
1.3M 31.4K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...