Imbolc through Beltane Day Co...

ElizabethCharlotte55 által

This is our Imbolc through Beltane Day Collection 2024 II am doing Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of... Több

Imbolc In The Dukedom of York
Not Equally Yoked
The Four Formidable Duchesses
The Duke of Norfolk Territory
The Bittersweet Romance of A Young Heir
Young Bride For A Distinguished Duke
They were all Pagan - Norse, Celtic, and Roman
A father at the age of 67 Year old
The Grandfather of Three Granddaughters in 2276
The Grandfather of Five Duchesses on Star Base 12
The Father of Three Dukes on Star Base 12
The Grandfather of Four Dukes of Star Base 12
You Are So Beautiful To Me
Valentine's Day on February 14, 2165,
The First St Patrick Day Celebration in 2165
The Perfect Day in The Dukedom of York Territory
Lord Patrick William Howard Before World War Three
Lord Patrick William Howard , After World War Three
The quest For A Heir/Heiress To The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory
International Women's' Day in The Dukedom of York Territory
The Pride and Joy of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York Territory
The Apple Doesn't Fall From The Tree
Three Day St Patrick Day Celebration
St Patrick's Day Celebration in York Territory
The Great-Great-Grandson Named For His Great-Great-Grandfather
The Great-Great-Granddaughter who resembles her 4th great-great-grandfather
The Granddaughter who resembles her paternal grandmother
The Grandnephew given his Great Uncle name , Lord Andrew Charles Howard
The Boys Are Back In Town -Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Ostara In The Dukedom of York Territory
Passion Sunday in The Dukedom of York Territory
Preparing For Maundy Thursday in The Dukedom of York
Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR Aid To His Nephew
Beltane Celebration In The Greek Pagan Style in York Territory
A Daughter for Distinguished Pagan Duke
The New Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory in June of 2280
Like Father-Like Son
The Scottish Thistle and The English Rose
The Presentation of Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard
Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Little Duke of Lancaster Territory
Daughter Vs Father in 2290
Pomp, Ceremony, Triumphant and Victory
Brother Against Brother
Five Mensley Sons
Mother's Day Celebration In The Dukedom of York Territory
Father's Day In The Dukedom of York Territory

The Father of Three Gorgeous Sons

14 14 0
ElizabethCharlotte55 által

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR , Duke of Norfolk Territory and Duke of York Territory had three gorgeous sons, and each was different from each other and all shared the same mother, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third arrived on January 1, 2230, and he was born ten years before his father became Duke of Norfolk Territory and while his grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR was still Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third was born at Balmoral Manor within the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and when he was born his father was only 21 years old and his mother was only 18 years old.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, Duke of Norfolk Territory was overjoyed when his eldest grandson was born in 2230 and he was 45 years old when Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third was born.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior is very happy with his namesake, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and he is expected to succeed his father as the next Duke of Norfolk Territory after his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR second son, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second arrives on March 21, 2240, five years and two months after his older brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR is now 55 years old, but Lord Patrick Willliam Howard resembles his great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard just like his uncle, Lord Richard Edward Howard JR and his first cousin, Lord David William Beck.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR looks at his second grandson and tells his son "He looks like my grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard."

"Why do you think I named my son and it is in honor of my great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"What about my father? Don't you think he needs to be honored." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR asks his son.

"Father. You have a brother, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second and it is his responsibility to name his son after your father." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

"What your damn uncle hasn't married yet.?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR tells his son.

"He is 56 years old now." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR explains.

"Father. Lord Richard Edward looks like our great-grandfather.' Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"No. Your brother resembles your mother." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR tells his oldest son.

"There wasn't a more gorgeous woman in 2206 and she was the best friend of your aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains " I couldn't see myself marrying another woman to have my children with."

"She gave me my four children. All of you are different and very handsome." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR states " but again so were my two brothers and my only sister."

Shortly after the birth of Lord Patrick William Howard the Second, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR dies and he is laid to rest next to his father and grandfather and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2240.

Ten years later on December 21, 2250, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk and His Duchess are blessed with a third son, and their fifth child and he is given the name of his paternal granduncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory, and he resembles his paternal grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, but he has more charisma, charm, then his paternal grandfather.

No father can predict how his sons will come out even with a crystal ball, and one by one Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR marries off his two oldest sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third is married in 2251 and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second in 2258, but neither have any children with their wives.

These are their portraits taken by Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2270, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third is 40 years old,

 Lord Patrick William Howard The Second is 30 years old

 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard is 20 years old.

Neither sons had any children and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was in the process of dissolving both Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second's marriages as they produced no children.

Lord Patrick William Howard The Second was a hopeless romantic and very much in love with his wife, Lady Paulina Charlene Stafford, and he refused to turn his back on his wife and they prayed for their first child.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third's marriage was dissolved and he remained unmarried until August of 2275 and it paid off when he remarried.

It was Lord Andrew Charles Howard who came through his great-great-grandfather with the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and she was Lord Patrick WIlliam Howard first male line great-great-great-granddaughter and her grandfather's golden hair heiress who was born to become the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory

 and the other two Duchesses were her daughter and granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard

 and Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Westminster Territory had this portrait of taken of him holding his two oldest great-grandchildren in 2320,  Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third, his great-grandchildren through his oldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann and  his oldest son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.2K 82 6
( hiccup haddock x fem!oc ) ( written by @alycialcver ) ❝ 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗍𝗈? ❞ ❝ 𝗎𝗁, 𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾? ❞ ❝ 𝗌𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝖾...
7.7K 144 14
#1 in POTC - March 2017 This is a story about a girl, who falls in love with a horrible man. Can her sweet nature turn his cold heart into falling i...
201K 9.2K 14
(COMPLETED) It's 1817 and there is nothing more a woman wants than to marry a rich man and live a life of comfort. But not Nancy Brooks. Having spe...
6.1M 209K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...