Contrapasso ♡-- Steve Rogers...

By OceanoKennedy

Warning, this story will contain consensual but rough BDSM, and elements of power and submissiveness that mig... More

Life Turned Upsidedown
Going After You
Running Away with Bucky
Norway
Peggy Comes Back
Darkness and Love
Peggy
Shocking Peggy
Betraying Bucky
Wedding Bells
Fertility
Bucky and Peggy
Luna Rodgers
Reunited
Luna Returns
Sokovia Accords and a Infinity Stone
Trying to Find Him
Part of your Mind
Wrong
Dark Eyes
Composure
Two Hours Later
Rooster Returns

Learning To Submit

253 7 0
By OceanoKennedy

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

With swift action Steve grabbed a blanket and draped it over you, leaving your head out, you could feel your face burning red and you instantly got an upset stomach.

"Seriously what the fuck Steve, hey are you alight?"

You looked up at the ceiling, you wanted to disappear into the void in this moment.

"I'm asking you...girl who just got covered up, don't worry I didn't see anything." You looked up at an upside-down Sam. The look that he was giving you was a mix between curiosity and worry.

"She's is fine." Steve voice was dominant and commanding.

"I was asking her Steve."

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking." You squeaked out, suddenly not wanting to be watched by him.

You pulled the blanket up to cover you more and slowly slid off the bed onto the ground behind the crate.

"And she's hiding from me..." Sam muttered, he was right but you didn't even grace him with a response, you felt very exposed – and not simply because he had seen you naked.

"Seriously Steve, I thought this beyond you, fuck this is so unlike you – do you even know her? Is this a kidnapping, are you kidnapping someone?"

You listened and thought you heard Steve sit in the front chair.

"No I'm not kidnapping her, she went willingly, besides what I do in private is none of your concern, if you must know she is helping me take the edge off."

"Really, this isn't something I would like you are capable of."

"Having sex with someone? I'm Captain America, not some prudish virgin."

"Fuck that is not what I am saying, you are putting that beautiful little stranger in danger you know."

"Yes I know, and she is well away of that."

You blushed at being told that you were beautiful from someone other than Steve.

"Steve you should leave her alone and come back to us..."

"I AM NOT LEAVING HER... and don't override my system again or I will block you out completely." I heard what had to be him shutting down the message and the aircraft started moving..."

You let out a yelp as it started to bank to the side.

"Come up here, we are going back to your house..." His voice was so grave and serious that it made you uncomfortable, almost scared around him.

Still wrapped in the blanket you went up to the seat, and sat down as you flew back to the house. When you landed you felt yourself start to shiver.

He didn't move.

"Are you going to leave me?"

You heard him let out a deep sigh of anger.

"No, now even more so."

"What if someone finds you, what if you have to run..."

He got out of his seat and picked you up with alarming ease, throwing off the blanket and putting you right on the control panel, buttons were pressing into your back.

"Do I have permission..."

"Y...yes..."

He put your legs over his shoulders, and his mouth went after your core, the moment his tongue pressed up against you – licking you like you were a popsicle, you let out an embarrassing moan.

"If I have to run, I'm taking you with me."

"You can't be serious Steve..."

"Oh I am...you have no fucking clue how serious I am." I growled.

His lips and tongue were back on you, he worked you hard, it took a moment for your brain to really focus on what he had said, and you realized that his tone of voice was scary serious.

"You...you're serious Steve?"

"Yes, fuck I can't give you up, not now, not ever... let me take you to Wakanda for a visit... please. I need to take care of something, and I am not leaving you behind."

--- Your Point of View ---

"But...I will still be here when you get back, so I don't have to come" You whimpered; he bit your inner thigh before going back to licking your hot core.

You hadn't ever been eaten out, well, once, but that was nothing like this – clearly Steve knew what he was doing, he knew what the fuck he was doing, and was so good at it you wondered if you should ask if he had taken sex classes or something.

"You taste amazing, fuck I could do this all day."

He continued to do what he was doing, soon letting his hands roam all over your body, after what felt like forever he stopped what he was doing and gently put your legs down, wrapping them around his waist.

"Do you really want to me to leave without you?"

You nodded looking away biting my lip.

"Why are you so hesitant?"

"I... I don't know."

He looked at your body, his hands moving as he touched your breast, stomach and when moved it up and down on your thigh.

"Are you scared of me?"

That is a very fucking loaded question, and you took a moment thinking about what you were going to say about it, you decided to go with the truth.

"Yes, I'm scared of you."

You watched as he kept eye contact with you, his hand grabbing your hips and squeezing them a little bit.

"You should be..."

"I don't want to leave you, now that I have found you."

"Why do you have to go to Wakanda?"

"Just some things that I need to look into, I also need to visit my friend Bucky"

Your eyes went wide at the mention of him. "The Winter Soldier...are you sure that they will be fine with me coming, why do I need to come?"

"Because you are fucking mine, I am not letting you go."

"There will be punishment if you deny me this."

"That's blackmail." You whimpered.

"No, it's consequences to disobeying and defying me."

There was apart of you that was terrified that you would be at his mercy if you went with him, but on the other hand, you hadn't done much traveling and the idea of seeing Wakanda was appealing.

"Can I at least pack a bag and make some phone calls, how...how long are we going to be gone?"

"One week..."

He gently pulled you to your feet, he left you for a moment to grab your clothes and hand them to you.

He held out your shirt high above your head, you put your arms up and let him put it on you, it was an oddly intimate move on his part, and very controlling.

After you were mostly dressed, he lifted you up and set you on the chair, knelling down he put on your shoes, again both intimate and controlling.

He sat up and looked down at you.

"So are you coming with me?"

"I...yes..."

You had some reservations about going with him, but you have even MORE reservations about disobeying him.

He turned you and opened the back bay of the aircraft.

"Go get ready to go, we are leaving in two hours, give me a moment to pick up some supplies and I will be right back..." He pushed you forward and swatted your ass, making you yelp in shock as you walked

{2 Hours Later}

You had brought a bag of clothes and your cell phone; you had called everyone saying that you had a family emergency and wouldn't be reached for a week.

You walked up to the aircraft open back door, it was uncloaked and held up your cats carrier as well as some food and portable litter.

"I'm not going anywhere without my cat Rooster – he's the one thing I don't want to leave alone."

Your voice was firm, Steve turned and looked down at the cat.

"I suppose he could come...not sure how Wakanda would feel about a cat coming along...I'm shutting the doors."

He did and he sat down at the controls.

"I'll keep the aircraft in a steady position as cruising altitude, so you are free to move about, and let him out so he can explore."

You set down the carrier and let him out, reluctantly he walked around as you were taking off into the air, you had to be about 20,000 feet in the air when it started flying in the direction of what you assumed was Wakanda.

"The flight will be about 12 hours... we can stop a few places if you get restless... in the meantime undress and lay on the bed."

Narrowing your eyes you looked around, sure enough he set up a bed in the corner, where had he gotten the mattress? Shit that is what he meant by supplies, giving Rooster a rub, you walked over to the bed and undressed quickly as you laid down.

You turned and looked up, Steve was undressing and coming over to you, that wild and ferial look in his eyes, he was going to claim you as his own again.

He wasted no time in laying down upon you putting most of his weight he bit down gently on your neck, earning a whimper and a cry of pleasure from your lips.

"Oh my god...Steve..." You moaned grabbing at his strong back muscles as he continued to keep on pounding into you, you struggled against him, you knew that you could use the safe word and that if you told him to stop that he would, but you didn't want it.

"Good girl..." He growled, grabbing your hair he tanged it behind your head, pulling you in for a hug as he continued to pound into you.

"I love you like this, under me...submitting..."

He moved his head to kiss you on the lips, the kiss was long and drawn out, and his beard ticked you as he continued to pound into you.

With a growl he broke the kiss, putting his hand on the back and top of your head, seeming to focus all of his movements at his hips.

"Are you ready for my cum, have you gotten used to how hot it is?"

You moaned at that, it was something that has always shocked you, the fact that as a super soldier his cum was warmer than any other guys, it warmed you from the inside.

"No...but I enjoy it."

"Do you want it, tell me you want it..."

You moaned tilting your head back as he kissed your throat up and down, again his fucking beard felt amazing against you, you never wanted him to be clean shaven.

"I want it, please Captain..."

He chuckled against your neck, sending a shiver down your spine.

"Who do you belong to? Who owns you body, your mouth...who is the only one who is going to cum in you?"

"You..."

"Fuck, I am never going to let you go, do you realize that, you are now mine, and I will kill and fight and destroy to keep you...fuck...baby..." He moaned breathing hard, and you felt him cum in you, making you whimper because it was warm.

After he finished he rolled off you onto his back, putting one arm across his eyes and the other went under your shoulder and pulled you against him.

"Thank you..."

You both were a sweaty mess.

"This aircraft don't have a shower does it?" You teased a little bit, a bit uneasy going to Wakanda smelling of sex.

He turned his face to look at you, with an amused yet unreadable expression.

"Actually, it does..."

You were somehow taken aback by that.

"You're serious?"

"Yeah baby, it's a pull out one in the back to the left, there is also a bathroom and small kitchen..."

You realized that the aircraft did seem smaller on the inside than how big it was on the outside, with a grunt he pulled himself up to his feet and held out his hand to you.

You blushed at how naked the two of you were, but he led you to the back, and then pulled open a side panel that led to another area of the aircraft, it looked like a small house.

"The shower is over there; I'll get in next..."

Rooster came over and meowed at the new room.

{24 Hours Later}

Steve had spent the past while focusing on flying in-between sleeping next to you, you were not sure why he was not fucking you, but you enjoyed

"Here we are...finally."

When you looked ahead it looked like there was nothing there – just jungle, then you passed the wall and came into it, you gasped at seeing it, it was so fucking beautiful.

He smiled over at you and flew right into what was considered a landing bay, he docked it and looked at you.

"You ready?"

You nodded at him.

"Wait here and hold back, until I tell you to come forward." He pressed a button and the back of the flight bay opened up and he walked out, you turned in the chair and looked out the back.

You heard him then saw him getting greeted, you looked over and saw T'Challa and Shuri standing there talking to Steve, then you saw him walking up, long hair and a missing arm, that had to be Bucky Barnes, he hugged Steve.

His eyes looked past him and locked on you, his face suddenly held shock and he stepped back.

"Who is this Steve..."

Steve turned and faced you.

"Oh...come on out..." He motioned for you to step forward, with your heart pounding you did so.

Shyly you walked out of the back of the aircraft, you found yourself shivering, the air outside was a bit colder than in the aircraft, and your emotions seemed a bit out of control, and you did your best to get them under control.

"Hello..." Bucky greeted you, T'Challa and Shuri gave you smiles but looked a bit worried and confused.

"This is my girlfriend." He introduced you by name.

You did your best not to react to him saying that, you were more of a sexy slave, albeit a willing sex slave, but you were not sure you were Captain America's 'Girlfriend'. But you realized that you would go along with this.

"Girlfriend?" T'Challa said incredulously, Bucky gave you a worried and confused look, there was silence between them.

"Well let's get you settled in so they can all talk business." Shuri added walking up to you, and put her hand gently on your arm.

"We are sharing a room please." Steve walked up to you and put his hand on your arm.

"It's okay, she will take care of you, I'll find you later." He leaned forward and pressed his cheek against yours then kissed your cheek.

You let Shuri lead you away.

"So are you hungry, I can show you around, I bet your legs are cramped from that aircraft, I know it took you a while to get here."

--- Steve's Point of View ---

"Girlfriend, you are bringing a stranger into what is going on..." T'Challa exclaimed, sounding none to happy.

"What about Peggy?" Bucky muttered.

"It just happened with her, I was in a bind and had to expose myself to someone, it was hurt, and the feelings crept up on me, I deserve some happiness, and Peggy is dead Buck."

"I'm not saying you don't deserve love Steve, but...does she know what is going on, how dangerous this all is."

"Yes."

"And she willingly came with you?"

"Yes." It wasn't a lie, she could have said no, I didn't want to leave her there alone and she wanted to see Wakanda, I knew she would be safe with Shuri.

"You can do what you want Steve, I think it is I'll advised." T'Challa muttered. "Let's talk about what we are going to do about this situation.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

{8 hours later}

T'Challa and Steve were going over some tech and I was a bit distracted so I excused myself.

I have known Steve for years, and I knew things were not as they seemed with this girl. Someone who kept secrets and had demons – I can sense it in someone else.

I ran into Shuri, I asked about her.

"Yeah she asked to be lead to the room she is going to be sharing with Steve..."

"Okay what room?"

She gave me a curious look and seemed to hesitate for a moment, after a second she told me where to go, I nodded at her and made my way, I was known in this city so no one stopped me.

--- Your Point of View ---

The room you were given looked private, large and had a balcony with an amazing view, you were on the said balcony looking out at the city.

When you heard the door open you ran back into the room expecting to see Steve, you had missed him, he was gone forever, you stopped in your tracks when you saw Bucky standing there.

"Uh...hi...can I help you?"

He slowly walked forward and shyly you stepped back, you frowned when you saw how hurt he was at you stepping away, you stepped forward.

"I can't believe that I am asking you this." He muttered, he stepped forward to where he was really close.

"Has he hurt you... I mean, not that I think that he would, you seemed to mean something to one another, but something isn't right between you..."

'Shit.' Your brain muttered, he clearly saw through Steve's story, fuck. You wrapped your arms around yourself, and it was completely involuntary.

Bucky walked more forward – he was completely invading my personal space, you took a deep breath, and he smelled like - clean dirt, that's the only way you could explain how he smelled.

Gulping you looked him over.

He reached out with his one arm and touched your shoulder.

"Why in gods name are you shivering, you have no reason to be scared of me."

There was something haunting in this tone of voice, he seemed almost defeated. There was a sadness in him that you knew was very deeply intrenched.

"I'm not scared of you Bucky..." You defended, and it was the truth, you were not scared of him – quite the opposite actually, even though he did look intimidating a hell.

"Then why are you trembling then?"

"It's been a crazy few days and I haven't really settled." You muttered, it was the truth – and a very large understatement, Bucky stepped back, you still felt oddly safe in his presence.

"When

"I don't want to answer that."

"Because you don't know, or the answer will raise red flags?"

"What do you think?"

You saw him pull a tiny smirk at how sassy you were being, you didn't mean to, it was almost a reflex, he walked up behind you, leaning down.

"I know what he is like, I have seen the darkness in him that no one has ever seen, not even Tony Stark." He let out a shocked and exacerbated sigh.

"I never thought that he would be...man enough to act on the urges – he's never really been one to go against the grain that way, so I will ask the question again...has he harmed you in any way?"

You opened your mouth than closed it, choosing your words carefully.

"He's done nothing that I haven't given him permission to do?"

"But the fear in your eyes runs deep, trust me, I know that level of pain and anguish that is trapped that intense inside...have you though this through carefully?"

"Why are so close to me Bucky?"

You were suddenly aware that he was basically flush up against your back,

"It's hard to get a read on you, forgive me..."

You know there is something to be said about prey knowing that there was a predator about, not only were you a vet so you knew more about that dynamic than most, you listened to the animal/primal side of your brain often.

You realized something that you felt in Bucky's presence, and this feeling had nothing to do with the fact that he was an assassin.

"You are fucking just like him aren't you."

"I never said that..." His voice was shocked.

"You don't have to..."

He stepped back, the door to the room slid open, it was automatic, shocked you looked over and saw Steve carrying Rooster and some cat supplies.

"I'm sorry I was gone so long... woah, hello Bucky..."

There was an odd tension that Steve seemed to cover at him seeing Bucky, you tilted you head, curious at the tension between them that was showing suddenly.

"I was just asking if she wanted me to show her the outer farm areas tomorrow when you are meeting with the other tribes." Bucky explained, going over and smiling at him.

Steve looks over at you, eyes narrowed.

"Do you want to do that?"

Well now you are curious, you nodded.

"Alright, night."

"Goodnight." Bucky walked out of the room and Steve walked over and put down Rooster, he walked forward and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into a fierce and bruising kiss.

He continued to kiss and you were almost running out a breath and had to inhale though your nose, he pushed you away, he leaned his forehead against you.

"I should tie you down and fuck every single hole...mouth..." His hand went up and he ran his thumb across your lips...then he slowly dipped his hand and grabbed your ass – pulling you against him. "Fuck you in the ass before cumming in you..."

"Fuck..." You whimpered, his voice was so deep and slightly mean.

"But...given where we are I don't want questions if you scream, get in bed...I want to make love to you, and we will find a more private place tomorrow, and I am going to punish you for flirting with Bucky."

"I wasn't flirting..."

He put his hand over your mouth, leaning down and kissing your forehead.

"Don't lie baby...bed, now." He gently pushed you forward.

You whimpered and moaned as he continued to pound into you, you were naked on the bed and drenched in sweat, he had you in missionary style and was fucking you relentlessly, putting most all of his weight on you, and yet you wanted more of it on you.

He had long thrown off the covers and was still going at it.

You made a mental note not to flirt or smile at another guy, because he was being fucking possessive – it turned you on, but still a bit unessicary, and there was no stopping him in bed, when he started, he said he was going to fuck the brat out of you, and that is what he was doing.

You loved being with him but this was just, a lot, you were hot and sweating, under him and he smelled wonderfully masculine but it was just – so fucking much, and he wasn't letting up.

This had been going on for at least 30 minutes and he had already cum twice in you – making a mess of you down there but didn't stop, you had a feeling that he couldn't cum again but was just fucking you for the hell of it.

His hands were all over you and he had given you many love bites on your lower neck and shoulder, you were sure you would be bruised, the pain was delightful, he continued to talk to you, saying how amazing you were, calling you his cum whore and how much he loved fucking you – his words were alternating between loving and dirty.

"Steve..." You whined aloud, he growled, the sound turning you on because it was more animal than human.

"Daddy..."

"Yes Baby Girl..." He kissed your shoulder gently and buried his head at the side of your neck, moving his hands he raised your hips up higher and contended.

"Please...this is to much, I'm sore..."

"Are you going to flirt with Bucky again?"

"No...Daddy, I won't."

"Have you learned your lesson Baby Girl...beg your Daddy to stop...I wanna hear it."

"Please stop...please I swear I will be a good girl."

He stopped all movements and pulled away from you, the cold air hitting you as you lowered your legs, he reached out and rubbed your hips.

Looking up you saw Steve smiling at his work, he got up naked and walked to the larger open doors that went onto a balcony, the room was dark so you knew that no one could see when he opened them, the cold night air making you feel better.

"There is a shower in that door there, I'll go in after you and change the sheets, you were such a good girl for me..." His voice was serious and you obeyed him, stumbling a little as your legs were a bit cramped.

{The Next Morning}

You were startled awake by someone coming into the room, sitting up you saw that it was mid morning light, you had dressed in a simple nightdress when you got back to bed.

You looked at the lady in the room.

"Morning Miss, I was told to tell you that Mr. Rodgers had to go to a meeting, he had food sent up to you and you are free to wander about – also a Mr. Barnes in down stairs and said he would be waiting for you to eat and come down so he could show you the country side."

She said it slowly and you realized that Steve had let you sleep in, that was kind of him, you thanked her and she left the room, you got up and saw that they had given you standard eggs, toast, and hashbrowns for breakfast, as well as orange juice.

You didn't want to keep bucky waiting so you ate fast, you went over and decided to dress in jeans, a simple gray shirt and combat boots, you realized that you were a bit insecure about your hair around Bucky and did a quick cleanup, you realized you looked kind of...innocent.

You walked out of the door and down the hall, when you got to the stairs you stopped in your tracks, standing there was Bucky.

He turned and smiled at you.

"Morning..." He walked forward to greet you. "Are you ready to..."

His eyes moved down to your shoulder area, and his eyes narrowed, he stepped forward swiftly – as fast as only a super soldier could and he pulled down your shirt.

Looking down you noticed how bad the bruised were from him giving you love bites, shit he had gone to town on you, you blushed.

"Fuck...did he do this?"

"Uh...yes."

You had no idea what to say to him, you were not about to say that you fucking enjoyed him biting you, that would be odd.

"You are here of your own free will right?"

Your eyes widened.

"Yes...I wanted to come."

He shook his head. "The darkness in him scared me at times when we were growing up...okay are you ready? We have quite a few places to go."

He held out his hand, reluctantly you took it. You wondered why Bucky was so...worried. He really seemed to be misreading him.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

"I know that they do not know about Wakanda, if he wants to get a hold of me he has the cell phone that I gave him."

I was talking about Tony looking for us, he wasn't working that hard but the whole world was basically looking for us, I hated being on the run, but she was making it better.

I was at the top conference room, and there was a huge window looking down to the lobby.

I was watching closely because I saw Bucky walk right up to the hallway where our room was, I smiled wickedly thinking about what I had done to her last night.

She took me so amazingly, I could cum in her multiple times and she just takes it like the good girl she is. I involuntarily licked my lips imagining what I was going to do with her.

She had basically agreed to be mine, and I intended to enjoy my submissive.

I also wanted to talk to Shuri about the possibility of figuring out a way for me, as a super soldier, to have a child.

I had never thought about making a child before, that is until I met her. While making love to her last night, I got the idea in my head about her bearing a child for me.

My eyes narrowed when I noticed Bucky walking down the stairs, he was moving quickly.

"Why in the fuck is he holding her hand?"

He was all but dragging her, and she was walking fast to keep up with him. I watched as they left the building, what was Bucky playing at?

--- Your Point of View ---

He had you walking fast out of the building, you came to what looked like a futuristic motorcycle, he let go of your hand and got on, putting on a helmet, he handed you one, you wondered if he could do this with one arm.

Honestly you had never been on a motorcycle, but you got on anyway and wrapped your arms around his waist, he started driving quickly, it was able to hold itself steady with his one arm, and it was smooth.

You watched the countryside as he drove you out to what looked like a hut in the middle of a field, but also next to a lake.

"This is my home..."

"You don't live in the city?"

He parked the motorcycle and you both got off, you stumbled and he helped you, you grabbed his upper arm and gasped at the muscle under it.

You realized, feeling like it was kind of late that he was a super soldier as well.

"It's to loud there...and I find I like the piece and quiet of the country."

"Bucky I have heard things about you...you are nothing like I expected."

His eyes darkened.

"What were you expecting?"

"More deadly, dark, you know, someone with more edges."

"Oh I have an edge, I don't want to hurt or frighten you." He smirked. You looked around at the area, this place really was beautiful, and you took in a deep breath, loving the smell.

"Are you going to show me around?"

{9 Hours Later}

You and Bucky had a wonderful time, he was funny and showed you the countryside, you went back into his hut and played Chinese checkers.

He made you food, chicken and rice, fire cooked and completely natural, he made it by hand.

You learned about his past and talked about everything that happened from 1942 all the way to the present, and he told you stories about Steve growing up.

You didn't know that you had fallen asleep on his bed when you laid down to rest your eyes, and you didn't know that he had laid next to you – he was not touching you and fallen asleep himself.

You woke up when someone put their hand on your cheek, you opened your eyes and were about to say something when the pad of a thumb press your lips, making you not say anything.

It was dark and there was a fire lit in the hut, Steve was looking down at you, his eyes narrowed, his eyes shifted to look at Bucky, whom was really close to you and out cold.

"Really baby girl? I only left you alone for a few hours." He growled under his breath.

--- Your Point of View ---

"Am I not enough for you?" he growled his hand lowered as he tanged his hands in the back of your hair, he didn't really pull because you got up, he pulled you against him.

He pressed his face against your cheek.

"You are such a bad fucking girl." He growled.

"Steve." Bucky's sleep laced voice was deep and resonating, you couldn't look behind you but you knew that he had stood up.

"Stay out of this Buck."

"Why are you grabbing her hair like that, why so rough she did nothing wro..."

"This is between us...she knows what she has to say to make this stop, she has a safe word that I will obey and respect... if you did not lose your common sense you will stay the fuck out of it..."

"Bucky please go, you are only going to make this worse for me..." You cried gently, wondering why you were turned on by the idea of being 'punished', were you becoming some kind of whore?

"Listen to her Bucky..."

"Don't you hurt her." Bucky's voice was very much a threat, at his words you felt Steve tense up, you narrowed your eyes in thought, looking down so he couldn't see – there was something there, something between them – you had a feeling you were missing a big part of the story here.

Steve clearly didn't notice that he had gotten a tighter grip on your hair, making the pain worse.

"Bucky please leave...he only going to hurt me, the right amount." I whimpered, hoping Bucky would get the hint.

"She's asking you to go, not me Buck."

"Motherfucker..." Bucky muttered under his breath, but you heard the swish of the cloth that was the front door move than a moment later you heard his motorcycle start and drove off in the distance.

"Steve..."

"You would do better not to talk...now what did I tell you about flirting with him?"

"I haven't been." You defended, he turned you away from him and gently pushed you away against the wall.

You looked up at him, his blue eyes were almost menacing in the firelight, you felt your hear rate start to quicken.

"You were touching him Baby Girl...I saw you holding his hand, and then I find you practically cuddling in bed, yeah I'm sure you didn't." His voice was dripping sarcasm.

"What are you going to do to me?" You whimpered.

"What do you think I should do?"

He reached down and you assumed he was going to take off his pants, but not, slowly and making you watch he took off his belt.

"Oh god..." You whimpered watching, realizing what he had in mind.

"Do you have problem with his, have I hit a limit? You can tell me no, but this is a simple punishment, and it won't make me get, creative."

"Will it hurt?"

"It won't tickle that's for sure."

"Give me permission Baby Girl... give me permission to discipline you."

"How...how many times?"

"Five...they will not be hard enough to do damage, but hard enough to make it sting a little – have you ever been disciplined before?"

"No, but I think it might be deserved." Steve smiled at you when you said that.

"Okay...you have my permission – you can discipline me."

He wrapped the belt around his hand, letting a large loop hang out, the crossed his arms.

"Baby girl, take off your shirt, and knell, your back to me."

With tears down your face you did as you were told, you knew you could ask him to stop, you were crying because he was pushing a boundaries, and you were a bit scared and excited at the idea of being punished like this.

You knelled down.

He walked forward and you felt him but his hand on the back of your head, making your head bend down more as he held it there.

"Count."

The first strike stung, but he was right, it hurt but it wasn't over the top hard, just a warning. The sting kind of felt like getting a tattoo.

"O...one..."

"Good girl..." He struck again.

"Two."

"Are you still good, I'm going to go a bit harder..."

"I'm...I'm still good..." You were turned on but you were not going to admit that outloud.

"Alright."

He struck you harder.

"Three."

Again, same level of strike.

"Four."

The last one was the hardest.

"Five..." You counted, happy that it was over.

"Good girl, now you can get up and put back on your shirt."

You were shaking, proud of yourself that you did it, now you hoped he would give you some sexual attention, you put your shirt back on and turned to face Steve.

You couldn't quite track what happened next, you were distracted by something on your shirt, in your peripheral you saw Steve come towards you.

It was a reflex, but you stepped back away from him abruptly, almost stumbling.

You looked up at him shocked at your own movements, his face had a look of devastation.

"Baby Girl..."

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure why I backed away from you..."

"You can always tell me to stop.... fuck baby girl did I..."

"No, no I consented, I'm just a bit unsteady after all."

The motorcycle came back up and you both looked at the door.

"I'm coming in Steve..."

"Bucky came back, and he was holding my cat..."

I walked over and grabbed Rooster holding him to me.

"I'll leave you...baby...I'll give you space, come find me when you are ready...I'm sorry, I'll go..."

You had no idea how to stop him, he basically ran from the hut, you were stunned, it really hadn't been a problem, you were actuated in response, there was nothing behind it, he seemed to think so though, however.

You looked over at Bucky, he put his hand on your shoulder.

"Are you alright?"

"Uh yeah..." You really were just confused with what just happened.

Bucky got close to you and put his hand on your shoulder, you didn't pull back from him, you were shocked at yourself that you pulled back from Steve, best you can figure is that you were a bit overstimulated at the moment.

"Seriously is everything alight?"

You turned a somewhat acerbated look at Bucky, narrowing your eyes at him.

"Yes everything is fine, it's just...he can be a bit intense."

"Yeah, I know, trust me if anyone knows it's me." He muttered.

You cradled Rooster to you a little bit more and walked back and sat on the bed, Bucky walking forward and kneeled in front of you.

You knew that you had to go after Steve, but you also knew that he might need some space, you looked up into Bucky's blue eyes, they had a worry look behind them, you licked your lips.

"Is there something between you and Steve? Like did something happen in the past..." You had no idea what you were hinting at, but you simply felt like you were not being told something.

Bucky didn't cover his worry and shock at the question quick enough, and you caught the expression.

"I shouldn't talk about it..."

"Well now you have got me curious."

You laughed as you put a now squirming Rooster down and your cat then moved quickly into Bucky's arms, who held him.

"We...you should ask him...I can't say anything...it's nothing." He stammered. You looked up at him and saw his eyes narrow, you realized that you were not going to get the story from him, you took a deep breath and looked at Rooster in his arms.

"He likes you, will you look after him when I am here?" You asked, he smiled and kissed his furry head.

"Sure..."

"Can you take me back to the main city, I need to have a talk with Steve..."

{1 Hour Later}

I asked around and was told that he was in our room, I walked to the door that opened and shut behind me, I looked into the room, it was a bit cold.

The room was dark, the huge window looked out over the whole city, he was sitting in a wide armchair in front of it, almost in the middle of the room, he had his head in one of his hands.

You didn't know if he knew you were there.

"Are you scared of me?" His voice was deeper.

You quickly walked over to him, slowly he looked up at you, instinctively you kneeled down, putting yourself between his legs, he sat back a little bit, looking down at you.

He was so handsome, wearing all white – white shirt and white sweatpants, and his beard looked cleaner and trimmed, and his hair was done up, he still looked like your ferial captain, but he was cleaner cut – and he smelled fantastic.

"I'm not, I swear I'm not. I was just a bit overstimulated...I shouldn't have pulled away from you...forgive me."

"There is nothing to forgive." He reached out and touched your face, you turned into his touch and didn't pull back, feeling like a dog as you let him caress you, you closed your eyes and he put his hand on the side of your jaw, and ran his thumb roughly across your lips.

Your eyes opened and your mouth parted slightly as if by force.

He was looking down at you with nothing but desire and longing.

"You know what I want...who owns you?" His hand moved over and grabbed the back of your hair tightly, you shifted on both your knees.

Yeah you knew what this man wanted...

"You own me Daddy..." With his free hand you watched with delight and anticipation as he slightly pulled down his pants and pulled out his cock slowly, it was hard already and you could see pre cum already forming, you blushed realizing he got that turned on from just touching you.

"Tap my leg twice if you want me to stop, otherwise, you are going to be a good girl and let me fuck your throat at my leisure. Understand?"

"Yes Daddy...you have my permission."

He guided your mouth to his cock, you really wanted to be a good girl for him you let him guide you onto his cock, relaxing your throat.

---- Steve's Point of View ---

I was very gentle with her, making sure what I eased her down on my cock, she deep throated me easy but I made sure to focus on her and not make her choke. She had been a good girl and took her punishment well, I was trying to think of way to reward her.

With a sigh of enjoyment, I looked up, only if someone was focusing on us would they see what was going on, it was then that I realized someone was, using my super soldier vision I saw across the day plaza, a few floors higher than us, Bucky was watching – in the dark.

I adverted my eyes so he didn't see that I saw but I still smirked and moved my hips a little, she whimpered but didn't tap my leg.

"Motherfucker." I muttered, she didn't hear but I focused on her, if he was going to watch then I was going to let him know who she belongs to.

I pulled her gently off of my cock, she looked down at me and pouted, making my heart soar and did wonders for my ego, knowing she didn't want to stop sucking my cock.

"Did I do something wrong." I smiled at her.

"No, get completely undressed and ride me until I cum." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.6K 58
When Captain America, Steve Rogers meets a woman who makes him question his morals, and sanity, how does he fight to restrain himself from throttling...
87.7K 2.2K 57
THIS STORY HAS MOVED TO TUMBLR! Details given in the latest update. A story in which America's favorite Captain gives a new life and family to a five...
224K 5.8K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...
1.1K 47 10
First, this is a fanfic for Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow and Steve Rogers/Captain America. Second, this will kind of go through the MCU timeline but...