Contrapasso ♡-- Steve Rogers...

By OceanoKennedy

Warning, this story will contain consensual but rough BDSM, and elements of power and submissiveness that mig... More

Learning To Submit
Going After You
Running Away with Bucky
Norway
Peggy Comes Back
Darkness and Love
Peggy
Shocking Peggy
Betraying Bucky
Wedding Bells
Fertility
Bucky and Peggy
Luna Rodgers
Reunited
Luna Returns
Sokovia Accords and a Infinity Stone
Trying to Find Him
Part of your Mind
Wrong
Dark Eyes
Composure
Two Hours Later
Rooster Returns

Life Turned Upsidedown

573 15 4
By OceanoKennedy

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place. 

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, and using someone for sexual pleasure, that could be a trigger warning for someone.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

{One Year After Captain America, Civil War}

"Hey bud – it's good to see you, I had a hell of a long day."

You walked up and rubbed the head of your cat, named Rooster – long story, you had a long day, looking at some farm animals the next town over.

You had picked up some food to make a chicken stew – because all you wanted was some hot tea and food – with a deep sigh you set your bags on the counter, Rooster jumped up and looked just beyond your shoulder, letting out a chirp.

Slowly you turned to see what he was chirping at, and your heart basically let into your throat.

A man was leaning against the dining room table, he was wearing jeans, a red plaid shirt, and he had a beard and long hair – and he was alarmingly handsome and clearly well built – if this guy was here to murder you...you didn't stand a chance.

You went to yell out, and grab something to throw at him, but he interrupted you.

"Your nearest neighbor is almost a mile away, no one is going to hear you scream and I already have this, and attacking me wouldn't be the smartest idea."

He held up your cell phone, you had left it on the table beside the door – as you always had.

When he talked something about him suddenly became unsettlingly familiar.

Your heart was hammering so fast you though it would explode out of your chest, but it didn't, you had herd that voice before, you walked forward and turned on the light to the dining room – illuminating him better.

You might be going insane, but he... was Captain fucking America standing in your living room?

"Are you Cap..."

"Capitan America? A man who is now considered one of the most wanted and dangerous criminals , not to mention a super soldier...yeah."

You were to stunned to speak, so you simply stood there, staring at one another for what felt like hours.

"Uh....okay, what do you want?"

He looked around.

"A place to stay...if you don't mind."

You let out a little gasp...you were unsure of what to do, you had the mind to know that you would technically be harboring a fugitive, but on the other hand, can anyone really say NO to Captain America?

"I am...I mean, is my place really the best place to stay for you..."

"No one will look for me here."

You felt more than a little bit uneasy, there was something – dark, dangerous about him, something you wouldn't' notice normally about a person – and something you would normally never think to associate with him, at least how he's portrayed to the world.

"How...how do you know you are him."

He stepped away from your solid oak dining room table, and reaching under it he lifted it with one hand and then set it down gently.

"Shit you really are him..." You muttered under your breath.

"Like I said, so...are you willing to harbor this fugitive...you seem like a good girl."

You gulped at his tone of voice as he said 'good girl'

"I guess I am...do you like chicken stew?"

"That sounds wonderful."

He leaned against the table, and you turned away from him, and pulled out the food that you got, you had no idea what you had just agreed to, and you had no idea what to say to him, so you focused on making dinner, now for two apparently.

You couldn't shake the feeling that had agreed to let a dangerous wild animal into your peaceful life. 

--- Your Point of View ---

You continued to make the soup in one big pot, while cutting the veggies you felt his eyes on you, when you had added everything and put the lid on it you turned it up high so it would cook faster, you turned to face him.

"Do you do this a lot? Just randomly stay with women?"

"Hmmm" He shook his head, you had caught him looking at, well, you, he was looking at you very closely.

"You are the first I have done this to, there was just something about you..."

You felt your body run a bit cold.

"How long were you watching me?"

"Long enough to know I would most likely be safe with you."

This whole situation was unsettling, but that, THAT is what unsettled you the most, the fact that you had been watched without knowing.

You looked around him, you noticed why he looked clean for the most part, he has gone a day or two without a shower, and his clothes looked like they needed to be washed.

You looked to the side of him and saw a medium size bag that was clearly his overnight bag.

"Uh, you can wash your clothes, I have a washer – and take a shower..."

You pointed to the other end of the room where the hallway was, your bedroom, bathroom and washroom were that way.

He turned and gave you a small appreciative smile.

"Thank you, I think I'll take you up on that offer, do I have a minute before the food is done?"

You wondered if it had been a while sense he has eaten, your heart was softened when you realized how hard it must be on the run. You looked over your shoulder at the pot on the stove and shrugged a little it.

"We have about thirty minutes until the food is done."

He nodded, and turning he picked up the bag and carried it down the hall, you focused of cleaning up the kitchen, you took a deep breath when you heard the shower start, after you heard the washer start.

The soup was done and you were stirring it, tasting it you realized it was a bit salty but that was alright, it tasted good – at least you hoped he would like it.

"That smells wonderful, I haven't eaten all day, I can't exactly go shopping. And it's nice to not steal food."

You jumped a little and turned around, swallowing your tongue when you saw that he was wearing a towel – and nothing else.

Fuck he was nicely built, you did your best not to look at his stomach and lower, so you focused on his face.

You did your best to focus on what you were doing.

"I suppose you can't, here..."

You handed him a large bowl of food and some garlic bread that you had quickly made, he smiled at you.

"Thank you." He sat down at the table, still wearing the towel and started eating, you smiled and made yourself a bowl and

"So my couch is comfortable and I have an extra mattress in storage down the road if you prefer..."

He let out a deep laugh, taking another bite of his food.

"You can't be that naive kitten, I have every intention of sharing your bed tonight."

You felt your heart leap into your throat so badly that it almost made you choke, you did your best to remain nonchalant.

"Do you?"

You asked it, not in a seductive teasing way, but more because you have no idea what to say otherwise.

"Do you not like the idea of sleeping with me?"

"Uhh..no...yes, I mean – it's in enticing offer but I barely know you."

"So? People have one night stands all the time?"

"Is that what this is Captain, a one night stand?"

He looked up at you, his eyes narrowed, and he gave you a half smile.

"Not if I enjoy myself."

"So do you just go around asking women to sleep with you? I don't even have protection."

"You don't have to worry about that."

"I don't know your sexual history...I'm sure you have slept around."

"It's not as extensive as you are assuming darling, besides it's a moot point, I am a super solider, I can not get or give an STI, and I am unable to have children, we don't need protection."

You stammered a bit as he finished his food, setting it aside he fixed you with a serious look.

"I'm a healthy and strong guy, I won't hurt you but you would be a terrible liar if you didn't admit that you want me, somewhere in that primal part of your brain you want me to fuck the hesitancy out of you – I wont do it without your permission, but I think we both know where I am going to end up, why fight it."

You gulped and looked away.

"Are you finished with your food?"

You nodded, he got up and picked up his plate.

"I'll clean up, thank you for dinner, you are a wonderful cook. Get ready for bed and I'll be in to join you when I'm done."

You hesitated.

"Do as I ask kitten..."

You got up a quickly and walked down the hall, to get undressed and take a shower, he was right, he was a perfect male specimen and you did want him, it had been a while since you have done anything with a man.

You shivered in the shower even though it was hot, were you really going to be sleeping with Captain America?

You finished washing and put on the robe that you had brough it, it was black and silk, when you left the bathroom you saw him standing there, towel still around his waist.

"Do I have your permission to touch you? To have you?"

"Y...yes..."

He stepped forward and put his hand on your waist, pulling you to him he dipped his head and kissed you forcefully on the mouth, he was taking complete and utter control.

--- Your Point of View ---

The next little bit was a blur for you, he basically became something that you could only describe as a ferial animal as he stripped you both down,

He went to the window and opened it, exposing you to the night air, and the half full moon that illuminated the room, he had shut off all the lights.

Moving back to the bed he made you lay back and pinned you under him, stripping off the sheets only leaving the fitted cover on the bed.

Him doing that made you feel exposed, because up until then you had always been under sheets when you had been intimate, the air was a bit cold and it was so...open. You were a bit shy about it but trusted him.

He made you look at him, you met his stunning blue eyes.

"You can say RED at any time and I'll stop...okay... tell me you understand and that you will follow directions." He growled.

"Y...yes."

"Alright then, you can fight all you want, because I am having what I want, and I will take it unless you tell me not to."

Even though you knew that he would stop, he had made that clear, and you could say the word RED at any time to make him stop - you didn't want to. But something in you was making you fight him, he was gentile but it was clear he was stronger than you.

"Fuck..." You moaned, hanging somewhere between pleasure and pain.

"Shit, you are so tight..."

"Why are you so warm...do you have a fever?"

You felt him slowly settle his body on you and you spread your legs, you were cradling him with your hips, you struggled a little trying to adjust to his size, and it wasn't like his cock burned, but it was warmer than you and you felt that.

You had noticed that his body was warm actually, hence why you thought you had a fever.

"I'm sorry, being a super soldier means my body temp is elevated, my cum is going to he hotter than your body temp as well, so you are going to feel it – but it will not harm you."

You whimpered and looked away, there was such a darkness in him that you were seeing, it scared you. He grinded against you making you whimper with pleasure.

"Have you ever had someone cum in you? Without protection?"

You did your best to hid your face, there was no point in lying to Captain fucking America.

"No...my partners have always used condoms."

"I like that, I'm going to fill you."

He moved his body a little bit off your body, his cock not moving out of you as he started pounding into you, he used one of his hands to pin both of yours above your head, and the other ran down the side of your body, you moaned and responded to his touch.

"So beautiful... thank you for letting me have you..."

You whimpered as he continued to roughly pound into you, he continued with the praise and love, he called you a good girl.

"Are you ready for my cum? I'm sorry that I couldn't hold out for very long, as we do this more I will hold out longer and make it worth your while – it's been forever baby...I need to cum."

"You...you want more?" You gasped shocked, you had thought this might be a one night stand kind of thing, he would move on after he had his fun.

"If you allow it...but yes, I am not planning on going anywhere. You are mine until I say otherwise."

He pounded into you roughly, you felt him bury his cock deep into you, he wasn't kidding – you could feel him cum in you – and you did feel it, it was so hot that it felt like it was slightly burning you.

He continued to cum for a long while, you blushed because you had never had someone cum that much in you.

When he seemed to be done he pulled his still hard cock out of you and rolled on his back, pulling you with him, you already felt his cum slowly seep out of you.

"Good girl, I'm exhausted, do not leave this bed – or my arms...understand? I never sleep for long periods, you should sleep as well."

"I...I won't go anywhere."

He closed his eyes, he put one arm around your upper shoulder and the other around your waist, and held you against him as he breathing slowed and he fell asleep.

You turned your head so your ear was against his chest – you were reeling from the fact that you had just been fucked by Captain America – you were apperceiving what would happen when he woke up, you closed your eyes and did your best to sleep.

--- Your Point of View ---

You woke up, the sunlight was starting to creep up in the sky, you shivered at the cold because he opened the window.

His cum had dried and was a little bit itch on you, and you still felt wet down there, like his cum was still in you.

You noticed that you were still in his arms – he hadn't let you go all night, and you looked up to see his strong and handsome face, he looked so fierce.

"Uh...Steve..."

You gently started to shake him, he bolted up and grabbed you roughly, looking down at you, you whimpered and he let you go immediately.

"Sorry..."

"I have to go to work."

He looked around running a hand across his face.

"Are you sure."

"Yes...it's how I make a living." You whimpered, he let go of you and you slid from the bed, you made your way to the bathroom, when you felt someone grab your arm.

"You don't shower today. Just brush your hair and teeth and go to work."

You looked a him wide eyed, and you were sure the confusion showed on your face, he leaned down and smirked at you.

"I want you to feel my cum on you all day... this discomfort will help remind you who you belong to."

You opened your mouth to protest, but he quickly put his hand under your chin and shut your mouth.

"Are you going to argue with me?"

You shook your head, smirking he stepped back and shoved you into the bathroom.

The next little while you got dressed and cleaned up as best you could, the whole time Steve watched you, not saying a word – leaning against wall and in doorways with his arms crossed across his strong chest – he might have been silent but the way he was watching you said volumes.

His actions made it very clear that he was a predator and you were his prey, and he was stalking you, enjoying watching you before he goes in for the kill later.

You walked to the front door and opened it, then turned and didn't have the courage to look at him.

"Are you, are you still going to be here when I get back."

"Do you want me to be?" His voice was alarmingly baritone, it shent shivers of fear and delight up your spine.

"I...I don't want to answer that." You blushed, and left he house, hearing his deep laugh as you left.

{10 Hours Later}

You threw yourself into your work that day, doing your best to ignore the feeling of his cum dried and making you itchy as well as some still slowly dripping out of you – it was distracting and made you blush one more than one occasion when no one was looking.

You made casual conversation with a farmer two towns over as you looked at his cattle, he had talked about The Avengers, and how he was glad that they had made The Sokovia Accords, and how he was worried about the fact that some of them were on the run.

You were equal parts pissed off because of his point of view, and also very paranoid now, because you were technically harboring a fugitive...or were you taken prisoner? Shit, the line wasn't clear – not that you wanted it to be.

You knew that you were going slow, you were both parts excited and terrified that he would be home when you go there, finally you had to face the music.

The drive was long, when you go to the long road to your isolated house you were shocked to see some of the wood fence had been fixed.

You parked your car and saw the house was dark, you got up, wondering if he was still here, you slowly walked into the house.

You were only a few steps into the room when you felt powerful arms around you.

"I really didn't like how long you were gone..."

Steve's voice was harsh and hard he let you go and spun you around to face him and stepped back a little bit.

"I'm sorry..."

"Take a shower and cook us dinner... and I will decide just how I am going to fuck you tonight."

"I...I thought you had left."

"No, I'm not leaving, now, are you going to do what I asked or am I going to have to start disciplining you?"

You gulped.

"What if I don't want to do that, and what do you mean by disciplining me?"

"Oh you really shouldn't have asked."

You watched as he reached down and unbuckled his nice leather belt, you gulped as he removed it from the loops of his pants.

Shit.

--- Your Point of View ---

The sound of his belt being removed set your entire body on fire, he walked towards you and slowly wrapped it around his wrist, leaving a wide loop. The movements made his strong arms flex making you well aware of how strong he is.

He raised the belt and put it against your cheek, his other hand grabbing your hip and pulling you against him.

"You do not want to provoke my fury by not listening to me and doing what I ask."

"What are you going to do with that?"

"Nothing right now, but understand that I fucking HATE being disobeyed, and I am not shy about whipping that sexy little ass of yours, while I fuck you from behind."

You...shit you were not sure that you would say no to that – or that it would be a genuine punishment – but you didn't want to provoke him.

"So...I will ask again, go take a shower, make us some dinner...will you be a good girl for me and do that."

You looked down and nodded.

"I'm sorry I was rude."

He grabbed you chin and made you look up at him, his blue eyes were so bright they looked illuminated he then placed a rough kiss on your lips, when he pulled back he smiled down at you, slowly he turned you and lightly slapped your ass with the belt – it wasn't painful, it was more playful.

You let out a yelp that turned into a giggle as you ran down the hallway and into your bedroom.

The moment you stepped into the shower you let out a moan of pleasure.

Your body was sore, Steve was a super soldier, and even though he was very careful with you he still sometimes forgot his own strength, and he had moved your body to where he wanted it, like you were a sex toy, you were so embarrassed by how much you loved that.

You realized you were taking a long time and you turned off the shower and got up, drying your hair you put on pajama pants and a tank top.

You walked into the front room, Steve was leaning against the doorway to the kitchen.

"Better...you are so beautiful, soft little thing..." He looked you up and down, you liked his blue eyes on you.

You also noticed that he was fucking hot as well, you couldn't wait until after dinner when he did what he wanted to you.

Giving him a soft smile you walked into the kitchen and opened up the cabinets and thought about what I was going to cook, I had thawed some beef the other day and it needed to be eaten.

"How about tacos?"

"That sounds good...I can already tell that I like your cooking, so thank you."

Captain America liked your cooking; you did your best not to giggle.

You started getting things ready, and you put the meat into the pan to start cooking it and grinding it, you would add taco seasoning and onions.

"Are you alright with anal."

You couldn't help but let out a shocked gasped, you looked at him then back to your food.

"I've never done it." You confessed.

"Fuck did you have to say that." He muttered.

"Are you...going to..."

You blushed and started to grate cheese.

"Only if you let me... what can I do to help..." He walked up and put his hand on your waist, you felt a shiver go up your side.

--- Your Point of View ---

You realized that you wanted to be broken by him.

"Will you break me? I want you to push my limit's I have always been scared to do anything, and lord knows that I am terrified of you, but I want you."

"Honesty, that is wanted and refreshing."

He smiled and put his hand on my cheek, leaning down he placed a rough and possessive kiss on my mouth, I could do nothing but kiss him.

"Yes, I am going to push your limits."

This dark Steve Rodgers was someone you didn't know you needed, you were thinking about all the times you saw him on TV, and today you looked at old videos of him from the 1940's.

This was such a different man, so dark and unhinged, you wanted to know why he was like this.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to pull away from you, I will submit to you, I'll be good from now on."

"I know, I want you so back, but we both need food, let's get things done."

You took a deep breath and you pulled off the pan from the stove with the meat, you looked over your shoulder and you saw that he was putting the taco shells on two plates.

You both made your tacos the way that you wanted them, he had set it up like a taco bar.

When you walked over to the table and sat down you found that you were starving, you had not eaten most of the day because of stress and emotions.

"Did you not eat today?"

"Not much." You replied honestly.

He took a bite of food, you watched him eat – shit how was him eating even sexy, he stopped eating and fixed you with a rough look.

"I want you to take better care of yourself better, for me."

You were not sure why he cared so much but he clearly did, you would do better, with what he was going to be doing, you knew you had to keep your strength up.

You ate in silence, when you were done, he picked up the plates.

"We should clean up."

"No...I want you...I'll clean up for you later."

He turned off all the lights.

"Bedroom."

You walked into the bedroom, he turned off all the lights, the moon was a bit bright, but he turned off every light, and again he opened up all of the windows and stripped all the sheets off the bed, you wondered why he wanted the windows open.

"Strip down."

Without hesitation you did as you were told, you watched as he looked you up and down, then he moved you onto your stomach on the bed.

He was behind you, and you listened as he undid his belt, you listed to him undress, feeling yourself get wetter and wetter at hearing it.

"Are you ready to take it in your ass?" You tensed up.

"No...I'm sorry Steve, but..."

"Shhh, I will never force you to do something that you don't want to do. Are you willing to suck my cock? Can I deepthroat you?"

"Yes..."

He easily handled you, using his super soldier straight he lifted you and moved you to your back, pulling you forward to where your head was hanging off the edge of the bed.

You saw how strong his thigs were from the angle, you looked up and saw him stoking his cock.

"Open up."

You did as you were told, sticking out your tongue as he slowly guided his cock and pressed forward, you wanted to do your best for him.

"Ease up and try to relax your throat, I'm going slowly push it all the way in."

You did your best as he painfully started to press forward, you were shocked, at how well you were taking it, he pressed further, and you gagged a little bit.

"Good girl, good girl...you are taking my cock so good, you feel so good, your throat and tongue are so soft." You felt him pull back a little bit, reaching forward he grabbed your breast and squeezed.

"Now let's try that again, and try and open your throat, and breath through tour nose."

He continued to do that, slowly making you take his cock down your throat, after a while he pulled out and you gagged.

It was then that he looked out the window, and there was worry on his face.

"What...what is it?"

He quickly got dressed, like alarmingly fast.

"Stay put... I hear something."

He left out the door, and I heard him leave the house, I wrapped a blanket around me and hit against the wall under the window, shivering.

--- Your Point of View ---

You waited in that position, the lights off, curled in the corner with your blanket wrapped around you for what felt like hours, looking around you gasped when you looked up at the door.

Steve was standing there, his face was cast in shadow, but you knew it was him, his entire body took up the doorway. Why was he so fucking handsome?

"Steve? What was it?"

"No one, I'm sorry I want to keep you safe, it's why I keep the windows open, so while I'm vulnerable I can hear everything."

"That makes sense, thank you for wanting to protect me."

"I know that you have put yourself in danger by letting me stay with you, and I will not allow anything to happen to you. Fuck do you have any idea how much I like seeing you like this?"

"Like what?"

He walked forward, because he was so big and imposing you found yourself almost backing up harder against the wall, he let out a laugh.

"Are you still scared of me? You know you shouldn't be, you have agreed to this. I'll go if you ask."

"I know, you are just, imposing."

"Get up on your knees."

He walked forward, I did as I was told and I saw him zip down his pants, he pulled out his cock, you wondered if how thick and long it was - was because of the super soldier serum, you were to shy to ask.

When he walked up he grabbed the blanket and threw it on the bed, he grabbed the back of your head and lined up his cock with your mouth.

"Look at me, and open."

You looked up and slowly opened your mouth, his slowly pressed his cock, when he reached the back of your throat you gagged a little bit, he still pressed forward until his balls were up against your chin.

You whimpered around his cock.

"You look good swallowing my cock..."

He pulled it out of you and you gagged gently, reaching down he picked you up by your arms and all but threw you on the bed.

He positioned you to where you were on your knees, then grabbing two pillows he put them under your hips and pressed your torso down, you were now laying on your stomach with the pillwos raising your hips.

He lined up his cock with you.

"Already wet...did my throat fucking turn you on?"

You whined.

"I want an answer."

He slowly sank his cock into you, going balls deep from the start.

"I... it's you that turns me on..."

"Me?"

He slowly started grinding into you, nothing fast, but it was so and steady, you knew what he was doing, he was playing with you by making you talk why he fucks you.

"Yes...the way you treat me, I want to please you."

"You are such a good girl, taking what I give you..."

You knew he was using you for sex, that was clear, but you wondered if he might have a soft spot for you, you decided to put it to the test.

"I'm a little bit sore, you're rougher than I think you intended to be."

He sped up his pace, and he held you down and buried his cock as far as it would go, his cum was hot, it was the oddest thing, he had warned you about it and it fucking turned you on because you could feel his cum in you.

He instantly got off of you and moved you up to a kneeling position, he moved the pillowed at the top of the bed and then laid your head down on them.

"Where are you hurting?"

You turned on your back.

"My hips, you tend to turn them out a little, to get into a better position." You smirked

"I'm sorry..." He turned you on your side and started rubbing your hip rotators. You let out a moan of pleasure, because you were a bit sore there for real. He continued for a while, then turned you over on your other side and worked your other hip.

You closed your eyes, feeing safe and relaxed.

{The Next Morning}

You woke up startled sitting up, you didn't remember falling asleep, you looked over and saw Steve, again you forgot that he was there...then you remember everything.

You pulled the blanket up and looked around a bit worried.

"Easy baby, are you able to take a day off? Call in sick?"

You looked at him shocked, then thought about it, you didn't really have anything pressing today and you have never really called in sick.

"I...I guess I could..."

"Good...I want you for myself today."

--- Your Point of View ---

"Can you hand me my cell phone Steve?"

He looked at you and narrowed his eyes, but reached over to the bedside table and gave you your phone.

He kept his eyes on you as you started texting, you did your best not to look at him as you texted the people you were going to see, they seemed shocked and worried you were sick – but you assured them that you were alright.

The last thing you needed was them looking into what was going on with you.

"Who are you texting?"

"The people I was going to see today...tell them that I am not feeling well and will get back to them tomorrow."

You kept on texting when you felt him move closer, he put his hands on your lower stomach and ran it across, pulling you into him.

You finally put the cell phone down and faced him.

"What are you going to do to me today?"

His movements were so fast that you let out a gasp and put your hands up touching his cheat, he grabbed the back of your hair and gently pulled back – making you look up.

He buried his nose in your neck and inhaled, then forward he bit, you let out a tiny yelp of worry and pain, so you struggled a bit.

"Easy, easy... you know I will never really harm you, ask me to stop and I will." Steve growled, very clearly.

"No it's okay...but I am hungry."

He let out a deep growl, you felt the vibrations of his voice against your neck and you let out an involuntary moan at that.

"Forgive me, I should attend to your carnal needs first, then you can attend to mine."

You let out a whimper at the sheer domination and anger in his voice, before you could get control of yourself you felt tears start to fall down your face.

"Odd... what are you not saying?"

He grabbed your chin and made you face him, after a moment of him not letting go and you all but feeling his stare into you, you looked up at his blue eyes.

"You frighten me Steve."

"I should, come on...tell me the real reason you are upset...stop holding back, after all that I had done to you..." He caressed your exposed breast, playing with the nipple and taking your breast in his hand. "Surely you can't be shy about anything, we need to communicate if this is going to work."

"What is this?" You blurted out, he stilled, then gently moved your body – lifting you by the hips like you weighed nothing, laying down on his back he made your straddle him, he moved you up his hips, the movement let you know that he didn't want to fuck you, he wanted you in to look down at him.

"This is me getting something back for all that I have done. This is me using you and giving you pleasure in return."

You didn't know what you expected to hear, he was being honest with you, you shook your head, realizing that all thoughts about feelings from him were stupid.

You realized that you were scared that you would fall in love with him, and that he wouldn't return the feelings.

"If you let me up, I'll make us breakfast, then you can do as you will to me." You moved to get off of him, you debated on if you should shower on not, on one hand his cum was itchy, on the other you had a feeling you were going to be covered in it today.

"Baby..."

You looked up at him, wary, you saw a softness in his eyes, it was there, just behind all the anger.

"You just pulled away from me, I will let it slide but I will not stand for it as a habit, as I said - we need to talk to one another, and you need to be a good girl and stop fighting your own emotions..."

You looked away, refusing to look back at him unless he demanded it, there was a long pause of silence.

"Be a good girl and go make us breakfast, I have to go and attend to something myself, when I get back I want a table set and you cleaned up, understand?"

"Yes Captain."

"You really are my good girl..."

He got up and quickly dressed, you watched him jump out of the windows, you had no idea what you were going to cook for breakfast – you half played with the idea of asking him to leave and never come back.

---Your Point of View ---

This was the first time that you felt like you were able to think about what has happened, without Captain America's cock buried in you.

You made your way to the kitchen and opened the cabinets, you decided to make biscuits and gravy from scratch, as well as a small bowl of yogurt with fruit.

You slowly started getting to work on that, you decided to give him four biscuits and you two, you had no idea if super soldiers needed more food than a normal man, just to be safe you were going to double his portions.

Without realizing it you found yourself starting to cry.

You had really no control over it, and it came out of nowhere, you let the tears fall while you finished cooking and kept the gravy on the stove warmed and the biscuits warm in the oven.

Turning you put your back against the counter and wrapped your arms around your stomach, you took a few deep breaths hoping that it would make you calm down.

You closed your eyes and though, why were you crying?

This situation had you so confused, you were happy in your life, alone, doing your job, enjoying the solace.

Why in gods name would Captain America have any interest in you?

You were scared because you wanted this, you wanted him to push you far beyond your comfort zone, you were also scared to hell of having feelings for him, because it was clear that he was just using you for sex.

You whipped your tears and went into the dining room and sat at the table.

You heard the front door open, you looked up and saw Steve walk into the room.

"Sorry, I had to do something on my ship."

"It's okay, I made us biscuits and gravy, with fruit and yogurt..."

You stood up and when into the kitchen, you heard him sit at the kitchen table as you got the food ready, when you brought it out he gave you a smile.

"Thank you so much, you are an amazing cook, you have no idea, being on the run, I haven't had this much home cooked food in a while."

When he said that you felt your heart melting and ache for him.

He started eating and so did you, you found that the silence between you was a comfortable silence, and you were enjoying it, you also saw that you were right about him having a bigger appetite.

"Can I see your ship?"

You asked after you both had mostly finished your food, his eyes shifted upward as he looked at you, then his face grew thoughtful, you had finished your food and were waiting on him.

"Uh, sure..."

He finished his food, and when you got up to clear the table he stopped you.

"You cook I clean."

{One Hour Later}

We walked outside to the forest area behind my house.

"Today you are going to have to let me get some supplies, food and provisions, today is my normal supply run."

He let out a dark laugh as you followed him.

"I don't like the idea of you leaving me."

"I know, please Steve."

"I'm not going to stop you, but I might punish you a little when you get back... here we are..."

When you stepped forward the shield dropped and you saw the aircraft.

"Woah that is so cool."

He opened the back and you walked into the large aircraft, it was so technical. You turned to him, he looked down at you, you saw his hard mean eyes soften a little.

"Can we fly somewhere."

He seemed to think about it.

"Yeah, have you ever thought about joining the mile high club? Sit down in that seat and strap in."

--- Your Point of View ---

You looked around at the whole area, trying to figure out what he meant by strap in, you were very much out of your element here.

"I'm talking about the chair right next to me." He teased gently.

You did as you were told and got into it and strapped it, after a moment of pulling switched you grabbed onto the arms of the chair because you started lifting off.

You looked out the cockpit window and saw that you were slowly rising.

"Can't everyone see us."

"This aircraft was Wakandan stealth technology, no one can see us and we will not come up on anyone's radar."

"That's how you have been undetected." You heard him let out a very dark and rueful laugh.

"That's a good part of it... now, let's fly over the Great Salt Lake, there is a perfect place near the air force base we can hover for a while."

When it started flying you were amazed at how low he could fly.

"How far up are we?"

"500 feet about, I want you to get a really good look."

You watched as he slowly made his way around mountains and then the Salt Lake Valley.

"Woah, big city."

"Yeah, most of the population of Utah lives in this area..."

We flew in silence until we got to the location he was talking about, you watched as he flipped some switches.

"I'm going to keep us in a slow holding pattern for a little while, this aircraft can fly steady the whole time."

You watched as he looked at you and slowly, making eye contact took off his harness.

You suddenly felt on edge, you realized that you were miles both vertical and on the ground, from home, and he suddenly had that very dark look again.

He simply walked up and undid your harness, then picked you up with ease, super soldier power and all.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Bend you over the crate in the back, and slowly fuck you."

You were set down next to said box, noticing that it was covered in what looked like a clean shop blanket they use to put under cars.

Without very deliberate care he stripped you, you knew that you couldn't go anywhere so you simply allowed him to be in control of this situation.

He looked you over slowly when he has stripped you completely down, you gasped as he reached down and cupped your breast, roughly manhandling it.

"You are so beautiful; I love how soft and gentile your body is."

Mid-sentence he picked you up and put you on your stomach on the box, you realized that it was right at the level of his hips.

Grabbing the back of your head by your hair and pressing you forward you herd him undo his pants, he didn't give you any warning before he sank his cock into you, after a few thrusts of his hips he let go of your hair and put his hands on your hips, gently guiding you back against him.

"Fuck I should take you with me when I go, keep you chained to the floor of this aircraft."

Your heart thudded painfully at what he said, it wasn't that he wanted to take you – but more so that he was talking about leaving, and you didn't want that.

"Why would you take me, keep me as some sort of sex slave?" You asked, there was an unmeaning amount of venom in your voice that you didn't mean to put there.

"I hate to break it to you baby, but that is what you are now, Captain America's sex slave. Hell I would breed you if I could, after seeing Hawkeye's family I found that I desire one."

Your eyes went wide because of two things, one, he wanted to have kids with you and second...

"Hawkeye had a family?"

You tried to pull yourself up your hands but he gently shoved you down by putting his hand in the middle of your back.

"Stay down, forget what I said please, I'm almost done."

The moment he said that you felt him cum, it wasn't as strong as his others, and he pressed hard into you, this wasn't the first time he came in you but you found that you were still blushing as he emptied himself into you.

"I need to eat and get some rest; I'm losing my edge." He pulled his cock out of you and you felt his cum slowly drip out of you.

"You are a sexy little cum dump." He purred, you balked at being called that. He patted your ass, when there was little alarm in from, his eyes narrowed.

He picked you up and wrapped you in a blanket he pulled out of a chest in the back, he put you behind the crate.

"That is Natasha contacting me, keep quiet, I don't want them knowing that I have you, if you are a good girl and stay out of sight I will reward you."

"But..."

He gave you a look, and it made you shut up, he walked up to the front of the aircraft and you heard him answer a call.

You had no idea how to feel right now, as you wondered if it would be rude to listen to what they were saying, you laid down on the floor, exhausted.

--- Your Point of View ---

"Where are you, Rodgers? I have been trying to contact you for days, why are you away from your ship?"

"We discussed this Romanoff, I want to be off the grid for a while, and yes I am away from my ship for during the day."

"Yeah, but away from us?"

"I have some things to sort out, I told you."

You blushed thinking that the thing that he was having to sort out was you.

"Steve, you look different, you should shave."

At hearing her say that you wanted to stand up on protest, all the pictures that you had seen of him as Captain America he was clean shaven, he looked so much better with a beard – feral.

"No I think this is growing on me, plus it makes me less recognizable."

'No it doesn't.' You thought somewhat in humor.

"Do you need money, are you actually sleeping somewhere safe, with a bed?"

"You know I have access to anything I need, and yes I have a bed, and I'm eating well."

You blushed as he said this, knowing it was your bed that he was in.

"If you get lonely you know where to find me."

For reasons that you couldn't understand you suddenly felt the throb of jealously with the way that she said that, there was nothing in the news about them being together, but where they?

"Thanks, I'll call you later."

"You better."

I herd a soft beep and assumed that it was done.

"Come here." His voice was deep, slowly I came up from my hiding space, you reached for the clothes that he had taken off.

"Naked."

Naked you walked over to him, holding out his hand he pulled you into this lap, putting his hand on you hips be studies you.

"I'm sorry I wasn't expecting you to have to hear that."

"Are you and Natasha...have you ever been or are you...together?" You were shocked at how insecure your own voice sounded.

You looked over and saw Steve giving you a look that was somewhere between menacing and curious.

He picked you up and walked over to the crate in the back, laying you down on it, he was still fully dressed.

"That really isn't any of your fucking business." He growled.

That wasn't a yes or no, and you had no idea how to take it.

"Spread your legs."

You hesitated, shivering.

"You are being a little brat." He cooed, with a roughness to his voice, you knew you were being.

He put his hands on your knees and forced them apart, stepping forward making it so you couldn't close your legs, his hands ran up and down your inner thighs.

"I have never eaten out a girl after I came in her...I wondering what it tastes like..."

He made a motion to kneel down before you when there was a beeping on the main console of the aircraft.

"Shit...fucking override." Steve growled.

"Override?"

There was a screen in front of you that had just thrown up, you were looking behind you at it, from upside you saw that it was Sam on the screen?

"Steve what are... wait, who the hell is that?"

You realized you were naked, and he might be able to see you.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 610 59
*CURRENTLY BEING EDITED - EDITED CHAPTERS HAVE THE NUMBER WRITTEN WITH NO NUMBERS* When Tony first met Grace, she had just climbed out of a cryogenic...
87.6K 2.2K 57
THIS STORY HAS MOVED TO TUMBLR! Details given in the latest update. A story in which America's favorite Captain gives a new life and family to a five...
281K 8.2K 71
COMPLETED THIS BOOK DOESN'T CONTAIN SMUT, IT'S LABELED MATURE FOR OTHER MATURE THEMES. "I'm Daisy," I said, introducing myself. "Bucky," he said. "...
12.2K 1.1K 60
𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚊 I've always seen him. But he's never seen me. At least, not since that night. The night they made me one of them. And then they pushed...