Black • Cat | KookMin || BOOK...

By Kuma__Kuroko

"I like the money, the jewels that sparkle and shine so well on me..... Don't you want to be mine too, Kookie... More

One. First mischief
Two. Surly
Three. On the way
Four. Happiness proposal
Five. Almost a cat
Six. RM's cat
Seven. Changes of the years
Eight. Wanting that shine
Nine. More secundary actors
Ten. Start of the show
Eleven. Road made of explosions
Twelve. Chat with the cat
Thirteen. Day to day
Fourteen. Trying to understand
Fifteen. True closeness
Sixteen. In times of necessity
Eighteen. Overflowed glass
Nineteen. Hand taked
Twenty. Painful process
Twenty-One. A good pair
Twenty-Two. Wild dog
Twenty-Three. The dynamic
Twenty-Four. Dog's desire
Twenty-Five. A bit of fun
Twenty-Six. Return of the Trickster
Twenty-Seven. Hound's work
Twenty-Eight. Lilttle trap for the dog and the cat
Twenty-Nine. Usual play
Thirty. Perrunian (human) thoughts
Thirty-One. Improvements before the misfortune
Thirty-Two. Own plans
Thirty-Three. Visits required
Thirty-Four. Finding the plague
Thirthy-Five. dog in danger
Thirty-Six. Cat at limit
Thirty-Seven. Little refuge
Thirty-Eight. Acabar el trabajo
Thirty-nine. The most waited arragement
Fourty. Cat eye
Fourty-One. Little meeting
Fourty-Two. Grooming the pet
Fourty-Three. What they never were
Fourty-Four. Nice Revenge
Fourty-Five. Cat of secrets

Seventeen. Exposition

6 0 0
By Kuma__Kuroko

He gets up awkwardly and looks around. He doesn't remember at what point he fell asleep, but at least not that in a position that would leave him wanting to go back to sleep for a week. He thunders his neck and looks at his surroundings. His room is just as messy as it was yesterday.

Just like how he got it when-.

"Good morning, sweetheart. I took the time to go buy something for you." Jimin enters the room with a tray in hand, on it, several types of breads with various fillings. Clearly, purchased from some bakery.

The one about two blocks from here, Jungkook can bet. Jimin leaves it on the bed and sits flirtatiously, blinking repeatedly and animatedly at the policeman who analyzes him warily. He is back to his usual self. He takes one of the croissants and bites into it. Jimin eats a brownie and Jungkook wonders if part of the modifications he has, make him resistant to having a shitty scheme for meals.

"What happened yesterday?"

"Other than you falling asleep?" jokes Jimin and smacks his lips, thus removing the small crumbs left behind. Jungkook stretches his lips and gives him a dirty look.

"When I came you were a mess What happened?" Jimin says nothing, he keeps his calm and smug gesture, smiling. "You left this here for me" He taps his cheekbone, where the cut already scabbed over, but might scar. It was pretty deep. "And you were fighting everything around you. You didn't want me to touch you- there was something going on and you have to tell me what it was."

Jimin gives a snort and drops suddenly to the bed, pouting his lips.

"I don't like to talk about it. It's ugly. I don't like it."

Jungkook lies down in the same position, managing to see him like this from the front. Jimin laughs, finding it very silly. He hopes the food doesn't fall off, he spent money on that.

"Tell me." Jungkook insists and Jimin pretends to be sad that he's bothering with that.

"What a gossip you are, Jungkook."

"I'm not "honey" anymore?" Jungkook questions with a sly, teasing smile. Jimin laughs and shakes his head.

"Not if you make me upset. I don't like to talk about it. It's very annoying" Jimin explains vaguely and Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. "Why do you want to know, do you care about me?"

"I care about you."

Jimin sighs, amused.

"Then you do care about me a lot" Jimin corrects by laying on his back, curving his back to stretch. Assimilating so much like a cat he looks ridiculous. Jungkook waits for him to get on as he sees fit. It's always like this: if he's not comfortable, he won't talk or they won't do anything. That's what he's learned from him. "I don't know what his name is. Moonie said I have a brain disorder, so it's pretty horrible to deal with unless it's with the fixes he made for me."

"He didn't give you a name for the disease you have?" Jimin shrugs.

"He doesn't. He's not a psychologist, he's a chemist, economist, public relations, technician, engineer, administrator and many other things I can't say because he gets annoyed with me." his ramblings turn out to be more functional than expected, "but it's something about attention, being obsessive and... I don't remember the last thing, just that I can't look anyone in the face."

"Autism." concludes Jungkook and Jimin doesn't think much of it.

"When I'm like this, when everything is working right, I can see lights, the real world" Jimin replies with a huge smile, his big, bright eyes dilating. "No one can do that. They only see a dark, flat, boring, worthless world" He sits up suddenly and reaches out his hand towards what looks like a flower falling gracefully, little by little, coming from the huge tree in Jungkook's room. It's not real, it's something he visualizes because of the drug in his system, "but I see all its lights, its shapes, its compasses" He takes the flower and then looks at his hand. "The sounds, the differences in others."

"What do you see in me?" questions Jungkook still lying down. Jimin narrows his head.

"You glow."

"Glow?"

"Yes... you glow... it's an abnormal glow" Jimin shifts the tray and lies face down, close to Jungkook's face. "It's black... and white... and it blends... it turns colors... fireworks... boreal trails, trails like shooting stars... turning golden" He caresses Jungkook's face as he explains, it's impossible to list everything he detects in Jungkook. The special way he distinguishes himself from the rest, even with Namjoon. "You smell... wonderful" he smiles cocking his head to the side. "You smell perfect" Jimin gasps close to him. "And you feel so perfect, you're like a dream to me."

Jungkook isn't able to have a way to manifest how happy this explanation makes him. The special way Jimin describes him, how he looks at him; being the total center of attention of this stray cat; a black cat that looks at no one else but him. He leans down so he can reach in for a kiss. He is slow, affectionate. Jimin ends up climbing into Jungkook's lap, rubbing his chest. He presses his forehead to Jungkook's, stroking each other gently like that, their noses brushing lightly.

"You could see the same as me" Jimin muses softly. "You could be the same as me if you wanted to" He lowers his hands, his claws out and tearing at the white t-shirt, light furrows of blood soiling the pale fabric. "You could always be with me, be my faithful dog... You could be anything you wanted, next to me, if you asked me."

Jimin straightens up and Jungkook takes a long look at him Be just like him? Dependent on injections to keep from relapsing into some pauper condition. It's an offer that doesn't hold much temptation at that angle, hardly that he'd have any special skills. Be it strength or more size.

But it would be with Jimin.

There wouldn't be those periods of not seeing each other.

They would be together always.

Becoming his faithful dog.

Jimin moves on top of Jungkook, waving his hip, teasing him. He takes the man's hands, positions them on his hip and sighs, anxious. His hormones are shot, it's a wonder he didn't want to do this as it usually happens.

More than once Leeseung is the one who ends up with something broken in how rough the passive is.

"Am I just a dog to you?"

"Am I not a cat to you?"

Jungkook lets out an unfunny laugh. It's an apt comparison. Jimin comes to be cherished, he welcomes him into his home, he is there from time to time to improve his mood, and his life depends on his entire existence.

Jimin is a cat.

He is Jungkook's cat...

Or rather, a stray cat pretending to be Jungkook's.

And now Jimin asks him for something more important: to become his dog. An animal that will naturally be faithful to a person and even if he leaves him lying in the street, will foolishly wait for him. It's not new, it's what has been their dynamic from the very first moment. The biggest difference, is that Jimin is officially offering him the position.

He extends him that collar that he could never take off and Jungkook isn't sure he'll take it. His reason tells him not to.

His urge for companionship, for affection, tells him otherwise.

┈ ⋞ 〈 ✷ 〉 ⋟ ┈

"I don't understand why you went into withdrawal, it doesn't have-"

"Junghwa injected me with something. I don't remember what he did... Nam Can I kill him?"

Namjoon tries to process what he just said only to feel strangeness afterwards. Jimin is usually annoyed, but he doesn't exactly be murderous about it. He's made sure it's like that by keeping him on a large dose of serotonin. That way, he's calm and so much like a cat: in a perpetual state of peace and confidence. Irritating him is difficult, let alone getting him through those pounds and pounds of serotonin his brain generates.

"Did he do something to you?" Namjoon grabs Jimin by the face and gives him a cursory search. Jimin pouts and furrows his eyebrows. "You can tell me, honey," Jin rolls his eyes, sitting to the side and working the computer. A cable plugged into his temple, where there's a USB port. "You know I won't judge you or think it's a lie... you're always honest with me. You're a good boy." he compliments with a smile and Jimin smiles back, purring and enjoying the cuddles to his face.

Jimin sits on Namjoon's lap, when a short, wide skirt that has his legs almost completely uncovered. He approaches Namjoon's ear and whispers what happened. Namjoon raises his eyebrows. He pats Jimin on the back, who hugs him.

"Jin" The man turns his head quickly. "Locate Junghwa and warn the others that any contact with him, is forbidden. Stay out of this."

"Understood."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.3K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
916 79 45
"Before I had you here, I didn't know what it was like to live by myself; now, I fear to live without you, my beautiful and loyal muse." Daechwita!AU...
363 49 40
"We're broken, we're corrupted.... I don't even know if we are alive or dead. Maybe we are dead by being alive. I wish we would stop suffering as a...
385K 22.2K 64
[COMPLETED] Cover by @/nightingales- "Did it mean nothing to you, Yoongi?! Were all those afternoons we spent together just a part of your games!? Wa...