π•³π–Žπ–˜ π–šπ–“π–π–Šπ–†π–‘π–™π–π–ž 𝖔�...

Por zypharr

Y/n, a bright scholar in studies and her family's sunshine. Wanting to be an actress, she moved to catch her... MΓ‘s

PROLOGUE
↦ CHAPTER ONE
↦ CHAPTER TWO
↦ CHAPTER THREE
↦ CHAPTER FOUR
↦ CHAPTER FIVE
↦ CHAPTER SEVEN

↦ CHAPTER SIX

269 40 49
Por zypharr

Y/N'S POV

"Are you sure I should wear this?-" I questioned again, as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

White boots, an white floralprint dress that fell just above my knees, and my hair was tied up in a ponytail.

"Yes!" Cordelia replied looking at me with awe.

Cordelia apparently logged me in some dating app and I matched with someone.

She wanted me to go meet him for once although I would rather very much enjoy the peace.

"Did you mention I am a single mom?" I questioned again in which Cordelia nodded.

"Damn y/n you are luckyy I wanna go on a blind date toooo" willow whined and sighed.

"Go for Caleb." Cordelia nudged willow and willow glared at her.

I chuckled at the scene.

Erva was hanging out with her boyfriend and it was just us.

____________________

I finally reached the destination and texted my blind date.

He asked me to describe what I was wearing to identify and as I did, I saw a hand waving at me.

I walk over the direction and smile at the guy who smiled back.

"You are y/n right?"
"Yes...and you are-?"
"I am Cameron."

I nodded and looked at him, up and down.

He was wearing an white half-sleeved shirt with blue jeans. The first two buttons were undone, allowing me to get a glimpse of his tattoos. He was wearing an varsity jacket over the shirt and a chain was hanging on his neck.

He had curly hair, with smooth skin and small-almond shaped & green coloured eyes.

He seemed so ethereal.

"What would you like to order?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uhm...an chocolate milkshake with ice cream and sprinkles.?"

He nodded and stood up, walking to the ordering area.

I sighed and closed my eyes, reminding myself to breathe.

I sucked in a deep breathe and nodded.

Chill y/n, you have had sex! A Blind date is nothing!

I found some courage and sighed. Yes it's nothing compared to what I did..so. lets just enjoy.

I looked at the window and almost screamed as two familiar eyes looked back at me.

A weird guy wearing a hat, with black clothes and mask stared back at me from the other side and I almost screamed.

I calmed myself down and shifted uncomfortable.

The guy took off his mask, hat and looked back at me.

I moved closer to identify him as he smirked.

My eyes widened as i realised who it was-

The grey eyes staring back at me from the other side.

His smile grew more as he looked at my shocked face.

He waved at me and smiled, mouthing a few words I couldn't understand.

He noticed my confusion and smirked wider.

He then looked over to the guy I am on the blind date with and looked back at me smirking.

I shook my head, knowing what he was planning.

He smiled mischievously and backed off the glass, before walking towards the entrance.

This is gonna get messy.

I was nervous as fuck as he walked in the cafe and winked at me.

Cameron returned with my order and I thanked him, but my eyes never leaving the man's.

He took his order and walked to the tables just behind us, sitting opposite.

I felt the oxygen being pulled out my lungs-

Why here. Why right now.

I found myself questioning everything as he stared at me.

"You okay?" Cameron questioned, his hand approaching to sweep the hair back that had fallen out of place. 

I flinched as I snapped out and looked up to him, he stopped his hand and drew it back.

"Yes- yeah. I am alright haha.." I answered and nodded.

He stared at me for a few minutes before nodding and sitting down.

The date went on normal, but the his gaze was disturbing.
_________

Finally as it ended, Cameron offered to drop me home.

I refused his offer again and again and at last he finally gave up.

He gave me his socials and left.

I took in a deep breath and moved towards his Seat, sitting on the opposite side.

"What do you need..?" I questioned, glaring at him as he took a sip from his drink.

He pretended to just notice me now and leaned in close.

"Oh what do you mean, moon?"

"Don't call me moon."

"Should I call you mine instead, hm?"

"Or my good girl, hmm?"

My eyes widened as my face turned red.

The memories came in flooding- again.

When he was fucking me, he called me his good girl. I still remember.

How could I forget-?

"Don't. You bitch." I retort.

He smirks and nods. "This bitch's name is H/N. And this bitch apologizes for making his sweetheart mad." He continues.

I know he is being sarcastic but fuck.

I clench my fists and get up.

"Fuck you"
"Oh you definetly did, that night-"

My cheeks flush and I immediately rush out of the store, embarrassed.

Embarrassed about the fact how my tongue was tied infront of him.

I book myself a taxi and reach home.

As soon as I do, I am flooded with questions and God I can assure it took me hours to answer all their questions.
_____________

AUTHOR'S NOTE
THANKSS FOR WAITING GUYSS♡
Hope it's good!

Goal:
Votes: 45
Comments: 45
Mwahh, love from the author<3

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

15.2K 208 17
This is a fanfic about Elena of Avalor and Her Guard Gabe. I really like the relationship between the two...so i started to writeβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»
1.2M 112K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.9M 54.5K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...