Their Forever Heaven - Darsha...

By larasoni123

A reality that none of them ever dreamed off. More

Characters
Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter -3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter-22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter-31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter-34

67 5 14
By larasoni123

New Morning.

Darshan pov.

I woke up and turned to Maanika's side and to my surprise she was sleeping I immediately picked up my watch that was lying on side table and saw time it was 8:30 and she was still sleeping . I looked at her in shock. Her peaceful face had that discomfort on her face. I slowly tapped her shoulder she groaned and it was a painful one.

DR- Maana bachcha 8:30 ho gaya hai. You are fine naa tu itna late tak soti nhii hai. ( He said checking her forehead but it was normal.)

MS- I got my periods early morning and it paining. ( She said half sleepy. )

DR- Periods? But Maana you got your periods I think some 15 days back then.

MS- I don't know I just wanna sleep please Darr.

DR- okk soja .( I pecked her forehead and went towards washroom to get ready. I returned and saw Maanika was awake and sitting with laptop.) Maana bachcha pain ho rha hai toh soo jaa.

MS- Nhii Darr already kaam itna miss ho gaya hai and year end hai market bhi itna down hai I have to analyse and make purchases.( She said all in one breathe. I sighed and sat near her, slightly started massaging her lower abdomen she got abit relieved and kept her head on my shoulder. ) Thank you D.

DR- Shh . Acha sunn I've prepared a hot bath for you tujhe acha lagega.

MS- Hmm mmm.( She said and went towards bathroom taking her clothes. After taking bath she came out now she indeed was feeling a bit relaxed but the pain was still there. She went towards her dressing table combed her hair at that time Darshan entered with plate in his hand.)

MS- Ohh you brought breakfast kya laaye? ( She asked excitedly. )

DR- Paratha and achaar that mumma made .

MS- Ohh okk.( She said as she doesn't wanted to eat paratha and achaar. But she ate it quietly as she really don't want to put any pressure on him as she knows he have a lot of work to do as day after they will be flying to Ahemdabad .)

DR- Chal ab tu soja me studio me hu if you need anything call ne sab aane vaale honge.

MS- Nhii baba I am okk me kaam hi karr leti hu you go abhi sab aane vaale honge.

DR- okk acha sunn me juice laakarr deta hu vo pee lena phir kaam karna .( He went outside and soon everyone arrived .) Tum log andarr jaao me Maanika ko yeh dekarr aata hu.

JS- Maanika ghar parr hai.

DR- Haa she got her period toh cramps hai.

JS- Ohh chal me jaata hu studio me tu aajana.

DR- Hmm ( Darshan went and gave Maanika juice which she didn't drank and told him to keep it on side table and forget about it . )

DR- Maana sunn kya karr rhii hai.

MS- Kuch nhii bass sensex nifty hi dekh rhii thi bolo.

DR- Better feel ho raha hai ab ?

MS- Hmm bass thoda thoda pain hai.

DR- Acha sunn mujhe or Avish ko urgently indie lable office jaana padega hum 1-2 ghante me vapas aajaaenge Jyugal yahi hai kuch bhi kaam ho usse boll dena studio me hai vo editing karr rha hai.

MS- Hmm mmm tum bhi araam se jaana koi problem nhii hai or Jyugal bhai hai naa.

DR- Haa vo tohhai vo khudko lekrr careless ho sakta hai tere liye nhii.( Soon he went and Maanika got back to her work. )

It was 3:30 Jyugal was working in studio when his phone rang.

JS- Haa boll Darsh.

DR- Maanika su kare che?( Maanika kya karr rhii hai)

JS- Hu thodik vaar pehle gayo tho tyare toh kaam karti thi rukk ek vaar phari thi check kari lau.( Mai thodi derr pehle gaya tha tab kaam karr rhii thi rukk ek baar phir se check karr leta hu.)( he said and went towards his room and knocked the door but there was no response) Jawab nathi aapti.( Jawab nhii de rhii)

DR- Darwaazo kholi ne joyile.( Gate khol karr dekh le naa)( He hummed and opened the door and saw that she was sleeping. While sitting with laptop on her lap.)

JS- Suyu gayi che Darshan.( So gyii hai Darshan)

DR- Theek toh suva de hame pann nikli gaya chi aavi jaashu .( theek hai sone de hum bhi nikall gyee hai aajaaenge)

JS- Theek . ( He cut the call and went towards Maanika he took laptop from her lap and kept it on side table. Feeling sudden moment Maanika woke up with jerk.) Relax mini mai hi hu soja araam se ab ho gaya Market band.( She smiled slightly. ) mini cramps aarhe hai kya hot water bag laau.

MS- anhii bhai I am fine.

Js-  jhooth nhii mini tere face parr discomfort bohot clearly visible hai. Bata bachcha kya hu.( She didn't say anything and started crying. ) Mini. ( he sat besides her and took her in side hug.) Mini chup hoja bachche koi problem hai toh bata naa ese ro matt.

MS- mujhe Darshan ki yaad aarhi hai vo kab aaega vapas.

JS- bass itni si baat or itna rona rukk ek min. ( He took his phone and video called Darshan. He pick it up in single ring.)

DR- Haa boll jyugi.( He said and Jyugal turned camera towards Maanika who was still in his arms and crying.) Maana kya hua to ro kyu rhii hai.( She nodded her head in no and hid her face.)

JS- Taari yaad aave che aana etle rade che.( Teri Yaar aarhi hai isko isliye ro rhii hai)

DR- Maana me bass thodi derr me phoch raha hu tu ese stress matt le bachcha headache hoga . Or jyugal hai naa karr use pareshaan.

AP- Haa mini Darsh se jyada nakhre toh Jyugal utha lega tere.( She smiled slightly three of them also smiled as they can't see her sad not only her all the women that are present in their life they can move world upside down just to see the happiness on their face. They disconnected call . Jyugal strictly told Maanika to lay on bed and pressed her head a little while sitting on a stool besides bed. As soon as sleep took over her . Bell rang Jyugal went and hurriedly opened the door as he didn't wanted her to get disturbed. )

JS- Aavigya.( he said looking and Darshan and Avish. )

DR- Maana?

JS- Just suti che.( Just soyi hai)

DR- Ek vaar ene check kari ne aavu pachi baaki nu kaam kari leshu .( I'll just check on her once and then we'll do rest of the work.) ( He went and looked at her peacefully sleeping. He went near her caressed cheeks and kissed on her forehead before leaving for studio. They all got engrossed in work and didn't realized when it was night. There was a knock on door of studio. And Maanika peeped inside. )

DR- Maana tu kyu aayi.

JS- Tu theek hai naa bachcha.

AP- Mini kuch chahiye tha toh hume bula deti.( They all showered her with questions which soon turned into scoldings seeing her pale face.)

MS- Bassss.... aap log chup ho jaao , khud toh teeno subh se busy hai mujhe bistar se neeche perr nhii rakhne diya hai mene Rutu bhabhi ko bulaya Hari ke saath thoda mind divert ho jaaega. Gate kholne jaa rhii thi toh socha to check on you guys . Karo aap apna kaam continue I am going. ( Saying so she went out without waiting for their response . They gave each other a look and then got back to work. Maanika to got diverted while playing with Hari. )

It was late at night Darshan with Avish and Jyugal just came out from studio at same time Rutu also came from his room.

RS- Tum logg free ho gye .

DR- Haa maana?

RS- Kabse vomit ho rhi hai usse uske liye hi nimbu paani banane aayi.

JS- Darsh ab ek baar doctor se baat karr le.

DR- Haa me jaata hu. ( Darshan went inside .) Maana mai Dr. ko call karr raha ab koi bahana nhii chalega subh se dekh liya mene.

MS- Shut up chillao matt Hari soo rhi hai.( She said indicating towards Hari who was sleeping beside her.) Aao yaha me karr ti hu Dr. Ko call.( She called dr. And talked to her regarding her situation and she explained her what to be done. As soon as they disconnected the call she turned to say something to Darshan at the moment there was a knock on door. Darshan hurriedly stood up and went towards door.)

DR- kya time parr aaye ho tum teeno . Thank you soo much.( He said hugging Jyugal and Avish while rutu came as sat besides Hari giving him a weird look.)

AP- Chod ne have.( Chod naa ab)(He said slightly pushing him.)

JS- Dr. ee su kidhu?( DR. Ne kya kaha)

DR- Normal che hormonal changes naa lidhe .( normal hai hormonal changes ki wajah se)

RS- And vomiting. ( She asked and Darshan looked down and nervously rubbed back of his neck.)

MS- Ab bolo now toh why will you speak hena .

JS- Hua kya mini.

MS- Bhai isne mujhe subh se kuch nhii khane diya hai .

RS- Haww Darsh?

DR- Rutu yeh aadhi baat boll rhii see mene subh iske liye paratha or achaar laya tha isne 3 parathe khaye the uske baad juice piya phir din me Avish ne Khichdi banayi thi khane me vo laaya inn madam ne nhii khayi bola yeh mann nhii hai pizza khana hai toh mene pizza ka mana kara mene bola kuch or khana hai toh bana deta hu toh boli abhi mann nhii hai. Uske baad bhi bohotbaar poocha toh nhii boli toh mene force nhii kiya and she only wanted to eat junk food so I said no and subh se bass paratha hi khaya tha or bhookhi thi isliye vomiting start ho gyii.

RS- Seriously are you mad Darsh it is important to eat healthy unhealthy baad me dekh lena.

DR- Sorry naa ab tu gussa matt karr yeh already bohot karr chuki hai.

JS- Acha ab yeh sab chodo mini tu mujhe bata kya khana hai me abhi banata hu.

MS- Mujhe naa ekdum ese chatpati mastt butter vaali maggi nhii vada pav .

DR- Sunn 5 min de me abhi maggi bana karr lata hu .

JS- Mai vada pav lekrr aata hu .

AP- or me juice bana raha hu jo peena padega .( Saying so all three of them went outside. While Maanika and Rutu laughed. )

RS- lucky to have such men in life.

MS- Seriously they perfectly define what it is to be with a gentleman in this world of boys.

RS- Sunn parso travel karna hai poocha DR. se?

MS- Haa unhone bola koi problem nhii hai. Acha bhabhi vo maid ke liye baat hui kya.

RS- Haa mene kari hai they were saying sabke liye alag aati hai sweeping, dusting, laundry, utensils.

MS- Bhabhi baaki toh sahi hai parr yeh dusting or sweeping ke liye alag kyu matlab just imagine jhadu lagane koi or aarha hai or poocha lagane koi or.

RS- kya karr skte hai ab vese tu caretaker ka boll rhii thi naa.

MS- Haa mene baat kari thi Chanda didi jo cook aati thi naa adheri me unse. She said unka koi cousin ka beta hai his name is Babu police verification karana hai bass 1st March se he'll be coming.

RS- Okk.( Till then Darshan came with her food. ) chalo ab me jaati hu. Maanika koi bhi problem ho toh just give me a call.

DR- Baith naa rutu ghar jaakarr bhi kya hi karegi.

RS- Soungi see the time 11:30 ho rahe hai. Chalo dhyaan rakhna goodnight bye.( Saying so she picked Hari in her arms and left for her house. Darshan kept the tray on bed in front of Maanika and started walking towards closet.)

MS- Darr.

DR- Hmm( He turned towards her and saw that she had tears in her eyes.) Maana kya hua.( He came and sat besides him.)

MS- Darr I am really sorry.  I behaved so rudely with you while throughout the day you were just thinking about me and taking care of me.

DR- Maana you need not to be sorry. You know naa you have all rights on me tujhe gussa karna hai gussa karr maarna hai Maar jhagda karna hai jhagda karr pyaar karna hai Pyaar karr me kabhi bhi vajah nhii poochunga all I want is you besides me with me for rest of life.( He said hugging her.)

MS- I love you Darr.

DR- I too love you Maana. Chal ab khana kha le phata phat.( He said and started feeding her soon their food was over after which they went on terrace for short walk and after that slept in each other's embrace. )

Thank you .Spread love.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1.8K 42
Drowned in his deep eyes. Wanting to share his pain, a journey towards a famous singer who is equally hurt. Chapter Title credit - @Disha_Darsh #87...
23.9K 1.6K 28
Gangster Love Story❤️ nothing to summarise..just peep in to know more..❤️🤭
40.8K 3.6K 51
Every ending has a new beginning.
7.3K 881 21
A fanfiction on DARSHAN RAVAL ♡ UNIQUELY simple love story of a singer and his fangirl. Things are pretty predictable, isn't it? But something UNPRED...