His beautiful sin {18+}

Por _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... Más

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter 16 How Can I believe you

4.6K 593 309
Por _aksh_writes

So hiee guys 😭🤌🏻 miss me🙂 Nahh you only miss Trisha and Viraj, sabse zyada viraj 🌚🌚 I know I know so here's the chapter. Enjoy reading babies.
VOTE TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 300
FAST FAST COMPLETE KARO TARGETS🤌🏻🌚

Author's POV

Viraj held her hand and said; Please forgive me iris, I'll never leave you again.

She looked deep in his eyes, chuckled and said; Mafi galti ki hoti hai, zabardasti ki gayi cheezo ki nahi Mr Viraj Agnihotri.

(Forgiveness is for mistakes, not for things done forcibly, Mr. Viraj Agnihotri.)

By listening to this, Viraj's heart started to ache. He feels like there are thousands of pins pinning in his heart.

He said; Trisha, Just listen to me once, and please forgive me baby, I know I have hurt you but just give me one chance.....

As he wanted to say something but Trisha stopped him and said; Why don't you leave me Alone Viraj?

Viraj held her hand and said; Mar jayunga Trisha Tumhare bina.

And just by listening this Trisha's heart starts beating very fastly,

She Pulled her hand back and said; Viraj I want to sleep, please go out of the room.

Viraj can see coldness in her eyes, so he stood up and come outside of the room, where he saw ishaan,

Ishaan saw Viraj's eyes which were being puffed by crying, Ishaan came near to him and hugged him.

Viraj said in a low tone; Ishaan she doesn't want to talk with me, she is not forgiving me, I am nothing for her, I am just giving her pain and it's hurting me very badly.

Ishaan said; It's Okay, See you have done wrong, but you realize your mistake, she is angry with you now you have to change her anger to love and it's your duty,

Viraj just nodded as he knows that ishaan is telling right, ishaan said; So I am going inside to meet her, and I'll make her understand your situation,

Viraj said in a cold tone; No,don't tell her about our work.

Ishaan just nodded and he went inside.

Trisha who is just looking straight, thinks that Viraj came again. She clutches the bedsheet and says without seeing; Viraj just goes outside, I don't wanna talk to you.

As Ishaan coughs and said; Umm Bhabhi it's me. Ishaan

As soon as Trisha listened to the bhabhi word for herself , she immediately saw at the gate side, and said; Who are you?

Ishaan replied by coming towards her; I'm Viraj's best friend, you can say we are chuddy buddies.

Trisha smiles by listening last words, Ishaan sit on the stool and said by forwarding hand for handshake; Myself Ishaan Khurana

She also shook hands with him and said; Trisha Thakur.

After the handshake Ishaan said; So are you angry with Viraj?

She replied in a cold tone; I don't want to talk about him, and if you are here just for him you can leave this room.

Ishaan said in a very low tone; Ye toh Viraj se bhi zyada khatarnak hai, sidha bahar niklne ke liye bolri.

Trisha saw him speaking something so she said confusingly; Why are you talking with yourself?

Ishaan hurriedly says; Nothing, I'm just saying tell me something about you.

So Trisha just tells about her age and about her parents that they are dead.

He said; Trisha, I know that you are angry with Viraj. In fact I know you are hating him, but just listen to me once.

Trisha nodded and Ishaan said; You know Viraj is very cold hearted person in fact I have never seen him smile from his childhood and never seen her cry for someone, he hates girls and in fact for him love is weakness for any person, he just loves his parents and sister.

He sighs and continue speaking;
"Today, I saw him smiling for the first time, with fear of losing you in his eyes. And for the first time, he is crying just for you. He is consumed by guilt for leaving you alone, but he has reasons. I bet if you give him just one chance to prove himself, he will do anything for you. His love for you is unexplainable; I also can't put it into words."

As Ishaan is saying this a lone tear escapes from Trisha's eyes but she doesn't speak anything, and again tears start coming from her eyes.

Ishaan saw her tears and he wiped them and said; Trisha, I'm like your brother and if he does anything wrong from now I'll shoot him at that point only.

Trisha smiles and says, " Thank you bhaiya.

He smiled and said; That's my little girl, and yes you should give one chance to this marriage. I know it's not in your favor but what if God wants it? Okay ?

Trisha just nodded and said; I'll try but it is not easy to forgive him.

Ishaan said; Don't forgive him easily, make him do his best efforts for you. If you take one step for him, he will take 10 steps for you.

As Trisha is listening to ishaan and smiling, and viraj is listening to all these talks from behind the door and suddenly the door opens accidentally, and he falls on the floor.

Trisha and Ishaan both are seeing him with wide eyes, as they are shocked by Viraj's entry.

Viraj stood up from his place and said; Ahh,uhh I slipped accidentally as I was coming inside.

Ishaan said; you lier, you are listening to our talks, don't you give us some privacy.

Viraj argued; She is your bhabhi and I'm her husband so her privacy is also my privacy so you just shut up.

Ishaan argues back; She is my sister also, so you have to give privacy to brother and sister.

Viraj said hurriedly; You are making her against me, I have listened.

And Viraj suddenly goes silent and Ishaan says; See, I know you are listening to our talks.

As Trisha being frustrated by their argument she said; You both just go outside I have to do some rest.

As Viraj is going to say something Trisha glared at him and he shut his mouth.

Ishaan said; Okay so I'm going and Trisha, take care yourself and trouble your husband very much.

Viraj said; I can listen ishaan.

He replied; I have said this so that you can listen.

And Ishaan also leaves the room.

And then there's silence all around and Viraj is seeing in Trisha's eyes but she is seeing here and there and not making any eye contact.

Trisha says hurriedly; I am sleeping Good night.

And she lay down and covered herself with the bedsheet till her head.

Viraj chuckled and said; I'll come again as you have to eat food and then after you will take medicine.

And then he also leaves the room with a smile. Ishaan is in the living room.

He saw viraj and said; Kya hua Bhabhi ne kuch bola.

(What happened? Bhabhi said something,)

Viraj replied; Nahi par mana lunga apni biwi ko, chahe kuch bhi karna pade.

("No, but I will convince my wife, no matter what it takes.")

Ishaan said mockingly; Viraj Joru ka gulaam ban kar rahega.

("Viraj will become a slave to his wife.")

Viraj Replied; Apni biwi ke liye bas, samjha na.

(Just for my wife, got it)

Ishaan got serious and said; When will you tell your family about her?

He replied straight; Soon but not so soon.

Ishaan chuckles and said; Jab Tera bacha aajayega tab?

("When your will child arrive?")

Viraj said; Just shut up, and yes firstly I want her to complete her studies, I'll discuss this with her when she will get well soon.

Ishaan replied; But don't break her heart again and if you do I'll kill you that day only.

Viraj said with a small smile; Don't worry now she will get all the happiness she deserves and she will surely achieve her dream. I'll help her in every step, I'll guide her, love her and protect her in every possible way.

Ishaan sighed and said; I hope so or I'll kill you, and no one will ever get any clue who killed you.

Viraj just nodded and Ishaan left the villa.

Then Viraj came back to his room and changed his outfit to casual.

And then he goes to call Jimmy and says in a strict tone; I want new maids and staff for my personal villa and yes this time I don't want any mistake.

And then he cut the call without listening to his answer.

And then he comes to the room where Trisha is resting.

As he goes inside her room, he finds the bed is empty.

Then he goes towards the balcony where he sees that she is just sitting and watching the sunset with her blank eyes, as there is no emotion in her eyes.

He goes and sits near her, after 5 minutes of silence he says without seeing her; So what's your decision?

Trisha sighs and replied; It's on God and Destiny, we will see what the future holds.

Viraj Chuckles and said; Aap destiny ka intezaar krte rehna aur main idhar khud destiny likh k aapke paas aa jaunga.

("You keep waiting for destiny, and I'll write my own destiny to come to you.")

As soon as Trisha heard this she widened her eyes and saw him but he stood up and said; Don't see me with these eyes or else I'll do something.

And after shocking her again he goes out of the room.

And Trisha can feel her cheeks getting hot. She touched her cheeks and said to herself; No Trisha you can't blush like this you can't forgive him easily.

And then she also comes inside the room, as she is hungry so she goes into the kitchen as she is feeling weak and she is about to fall, but Viraj holds her.

As Viraj comes in the kitchen to drink water and sees that Trisha is going to fall.

He makes her stand and says in an angry way; Why are you here? Don't you know that you have to take care of yourself, you are not that strong, you can call me if you want something.

She says; I am hungry, so I am here to make food,

Viraj remembers that she hasn't eaten for many days so he said; See there's no maid, I'll cook for you.

By listening to this Trisha said hurriedly; No no please you don't do anything I'll make food.

Viraj said by wearing an apron; I know I am bad. Do one thing, you sit here on a chair and instruct me, what do I have to do okay?

Trisha nodded and she said; First give me veggies to cut and you first clean the rice.

Viraj nodded and gave her some veggies to cut, and he himself washed the rice cleanly.

Trisha said, getting excited; We will make Veg biryani.

Viraj just nodded and he is also happy that she is talking with him, and then they both together make food.

At last Viraj put all the dishes on the dining table and said; Now you can eat Trisha.

Trisha said; you also come and eat

Viraj nodded and he took out some biryani on her plate and said; You first, my queen.

Trisha nodded and she took the plate and started eating it.

Viraj also started to eat, he asked her; Do you like it?

Trisha said; Yes it's good.

And then silently they both eat their food.

After eating Viraj said; You just go to room I'll do all the cleaning works,

Trisha nodded and Viraj said; Trisha, I want you to complete your studies further.

Trisha's eyes lightened up she said; Really?

Viraj replied; Yes and I'll do your admission in the Delhi University, so which course you want to pursue.

Trisha said getting excited; I want to do Bsc in Chemistry.

He nodded and said; Okay but this week you will take a rest and we will do shopping for your college stuff on the weekend.

But Trisha said; Okay but this doesn't mean I have forgiven you okay bye good night.

And then she went to the room, and Viraj said from behind; Ruthi hui begam ko apni hum mana lenge jaise bhi karke.

("I will convince my sulking wife to reconcile with us.")

Trisha smiles while listening to this and enters her room.

As I take medicine and thinking about his talks , I am very happy and excited about my college life and how it will go, and I'll also make new friends.

As I am thinking all these things, and after sometime sleep engulfed me.

But after some time I listened to some voices, and hurriedly I woke up. I saw Kunal, in my room and there's a knife in his hand.

I shivered when I saw him and said; How did you come here? And why are you coming near to me just go.

And tears started streaming from my eyes as I am screaming and said; Viraj where are you save me, Raj he will kill me.

Kunal said by laughing devilishly; No one will come Trishu and I'm here to kill you, as you are still alive, you are missing your parents na? I am helping you so that you can meet them.

I am just screaming as he comes closer and attacks me and suddenly my eyes open. I saw Viraj in front of me who is calling me again and again.

He said; Trisha, are you okay? Why are you screaming so much? You saw something bad?

As he said this; I started to cry and hugged him tightly.

I said; Viraj they will find me and I don't want to go back to them, I can't Viraj they will definitely kill me.

As i am saying this viraj said; No one will ever hurt you Trisha I am here now, I'll protect you from everyone.

I looked deep in his eyes and said; But Viraj, you also hurted me, you left me alone when I needed you the most, how can I believe you that you will not leave me?

He doesn't say anything as he goes silent. I sadly smiled and said; It's okay....

As I am going to say something he said suddenly; I am sorry Trisha, I know you will have trust issues with me, but this time I am promising you I'll not hurt you, if I ever hurt you I'll put a gun to my head and press its trigger without any second thought.

And I can see the truth in his eyes. He made me lay down in bed and said; Now just sleep, Iris, don't think so much and no one is gonna hurt you baby, and then he kissed my forehead and caressed my hair.

And then after some time I sleep, without thinking about anything.

Ummm Khush hojao koi chliffhanger nahi hai 🌚🌚🤌🏻, But next chapter will be interesting 🤌🏻🌚 hehehe.

And yes as I am saying my reach is getting down day by day so follow me on INSTAGRAM 😭🤌🏻🙂
_akshwrites_

Loveee youuu babies💋♥️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38 2 8
Forced together by war and traumatic circumstances, a young aspiring academic and a mysterious and lonely bachelor traverse the tricky line between t...
61.7K 1.7K 20
Yn - o... Oppa what a.. Are you doing? He stopped kissing me and looked in my eyes Taehyung I am sorry princess but I can't control my self anymore...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
35.7K 956 31
𐙚 | 𝗗𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 "In remembrance of a love that whispered promises of forever, now lost in the echoes of a silent goodbye."