Future Stories, Ideas and Sug...

By MetalSmasherNTT

More ideas for anyone to try out, like my previous 2 books. More

The Amazing Digital Circus 5:
Danny Phantom 4:
Five Nights at Freddy's 3:
FNaF Harem 2:
Fnaf Harem 3:
Sonic Series 4:
The Legend of Zelda:
Veronica and Mona:
Demon Daughter:
Batman:
Magical Girls:
Magical Girls Harem 2:
Toys:
Toy Harem 2:
Toy Harem 3:
DC Universe 2:
Pokemon Legends Arceus 3:
Scott Pilgrim:
Monster Hunter 2:
Monster Hunter Harem 2
Monster Hunter Harem 3:
Ben 10 3:
Ben 10 Harem 2:
Ben 10 Harem 3:
Brynhildr In the Darkness:
The Eminence in Shadow:
Rising of The Shield Hero 3:
Danmachi 3:
Five Nights at Freddy's 4:
The Bad Guys 4:
The Amazing Digital Circus 6:
Sonic Series 5:
Pokemon Red Rocket Edition:
Vtubers
Vtubers Harem 2:
Vtubers Harem 3:
Vtubers Harem 4:
Vtuber Harem 5:
Dragon Ball Z/Super:
Gushing over Magical Girls:
Pokemon Black/White:
The Amazing Digital Circus 7:
Dragon Ball Series:
Creature Catcher Isekai:

Justice League:

676 14 13
By MetalSmasherNTT

Justice League x Male Mask Reader:

Setting:
This story is set in the DCAU universe.

Reader Info:

Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are just an average reporter working for the Daily Planet.

Your quite shy and nerdy and as a result you are usually stepped on or some other employees dump work on you.

You are too meek to stand up for yourself and you wish you weren't.

You want to be more assertive, more confident, but you just don't have it in you and so you continue to be trampled on.

However, it wasn't all bad and misery for you.

You did have one friend, one you knew would always be there for you and be ready to comfort you when you made it back to your apartment.

Your pet Husky Frosty.

Frosty:

This sweet little floof was a little dog you had rescued a few months ago when you found him malnourished and eating out of a trash can.

You don't know if he was abandoned, but you couldn't just leave him and so you took him home.

Poor guy was too weak to even struggle.

You brought him in and nursed him back to health and thanks to your love and care, Frosty had become your best companion.

You'd often end days snuggling with him on the couch watching old cartoons.

Yes, you were a fan of old school cartoons like Looney Tunes.

They were just fun for you to watch and helped you escape reality for a bit.

You're also a huge fan of the Justice League and superheroes in general.

They were strong, brave and helped others.

They were everything you wanted to be.

One day while driving back home your car broke down over the Metropolis bridge making you repeatedly bonk your face on the horn.

You stepped out and gazed out at the water and your eyes widened when you saw what appeared to be a person drowning.

You don't know what came over you but you immediately jumped in and swam as hard as you could to rescue whoever was drowning.

When you got to them though...turns out it was just a pile of garbage and atop it was an odd wooden mask.

Something about this mask felt strange, the aura it was giving off made you uneasy.

But you couldn't just let it go, something about it made you want to put it on.

So you waited for your car to be towed and when you got back home you put the mask on and it resulted in a rather odd transformation.

Your face was green, you were now in a yellow snazzy suit and hat and you were VERY different when it came to your personality.

You were more confident, more zany and lacked any of your normal inhibitions.

What you did not know was that his mask was a creation of the Norse God of Mischief Loki.

Whoever wore this mask would gain immense Power and lose their inhibitions...as well as gain a green face.

The new you decided it was best to hit the town and have some fun.

You were a green and yellow twister of cartoony chaos.

It seems your love of cartoons has affected the transformation and now you are able to weaponize cartoon physics.

You hit the clubs, flirted with various women and just generally had a good time.

At one point however you noticed a girl in an alley was being harassed by a group of gangsters and your heroic side kicked in and you put a stop to them in the most comical of fashions before taking off leaving a shocked and confused, but very grateful girl.

You ended up back in your apartment and pulled the mask off returning you to normal much to Frosty's relief as your little Doggo was worried about you.

You assured Frosty you were okay and gazed at the Mask.

You remembered everything you did while wearing it, especially the girl you saved and you decided maybe with this mask you could live your dream of being a superhero.

Sure, you were a bit uncontrollable with it on, but you didn't seem evil in that form and so for a while you just kept putting on the mask and going out either causing mischief or helping people.

Eventually though, you had a run-in with the Justice League while stopping Lex Luthor.

After it was all done, you immediately ran back home and took off the mask and tried to go about your life.

However, about a day later you received a visit from...Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman.

You were awestruck, but quickly shook yourself back to your senses and tried to play dumb.

It did not work.

Batman easily determined you were this new Green-faced hero cause he was Batman.

So you came clean and revealed the mask to them and explained how you came into possession of it.

Batman tried to take it from you, saying the power that mask gave you was dangerous, but you wouldn't give it up.

From there you explained your desire to be a hero and help others and both Wonder Woman and Superman could tell you were being genuine.

So, Superman calmed Batman down and decided to let you keep the mask, under one condition.

You would be monitored and kept under close watch by the Justice League.

Becoming a sort of honorary member.

As the Mask you had not really hurt anyone other than criminals, saved many people and during that incident with Lex you were a big help.

You couldn't believe your ears, you wholeheartedly agreed and now we will follow your adventures with the Justice League.

You'll become more confident, make enemies of your own and maybe even find love.

Also, in case you're wondering, yes at some points, Frosty will put on the mask himself.

Here he is with it on.

He's still a good boy, and still loves you, so don't worry.

Theme song:

Love Interests:

Harley Quinn:

Plastic Woman:
(A/N: Now most people voted for Harley and Black Canary as the love interest. But since she's with Green Arrow, I decided to compromise and add in Plastic Woman as a love interest along with Harley. So yeah.)
_______________________________________

I love the Mask movie, even before I had a proper understanding of the world, I watched it and even though I didn't understand it back then, I still loved it.

And now that I can comprehend it I love it even more.

The Mask is the best comic adaption, the MCU has got nothing on it.

Change my mind.

Anyway have a nice day and I'll see you all later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
698K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
14.4K 223 16
π€ππ“πˆ-π‡π„π‘πŽ It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero ( my stories that i plan on ma...