Marvel: Group Chat

By Soloextra7

*~Ding* [ Group Chat activated..., Administrator confirmed. Promoting the individual known as Rudra to Group... More

1. All Mighty Truck Kun
2. I am Rudra
3. Group Chat
4. First Dungeon Part1
5. First Dungeon Part 2
6. First Dungeon Part 3
7. First dungeon {Part 3}
8. First dungeon {Ture monster}
9. 9. Chat with Old man
10. Gojo vs Rudra (To become better)
11. New Companion
12. New members
13. Hydra Plans
14. New Quests
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter. 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
22. A Fated Encounter
23. Harlem fight part 1
24. Harlem fight part 2
25. Harlem fight part 3
26. After The fight
27. Unexpected entry.
28. Unexpected events
29. Bolt Vs Surtr
Chapter 30 (Hellish Training)
32. Gojo, Rimuru, Tom & Jerry (Side story)
33. Attack on Hydra Part 1
34. Attack on Hydra part 2
35. How to treat Young masters.
36. Task master
37. X-Men and Bald guy
38. Annoying Scott.
39. Magic at Kamar Taj
41. Angry Bird
42. Phoenix Arc part-1

40. A Deal with Childlike Idiot

243 7 0
By Soloextra7

(Watcher POV )

The Watchers are a race of ancient powerful beings who have sworn an oath to never interfere in the affairs of other civilizations. And I'm from the Race of Watchers, and my name is Uatu. I was chosen to watch the Earth. I saw humanity's birth and growth.

I meant to be an impartial judge of the events of the world.

I must say, Humans are idiots. They never learned from their mistakes. They never tried to stop things until they saw the destruction.

I also felt how beautiful and terrible. A small action can destroy many lives and also can save many people.

I saw alternated results of human decisions.

And I don't hate them. Because Humans sometimes show kindness greater than Gods and Some idiots become more evil than demons.

But I hate one 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 more than anything in my life.

His name Is 𝗕𝗼𝗹𝘁.

I can tell he is a God or so. I met many gods. But he is an awful god.

But he is not from this creation of Our multiverse.

I heard from him that he is from the Outer world like Byonders race.

I first saw him when he helped Gaea and human evolution. And gained her good side. I must say he is a person who knows what to do to complete his work. Then later he appeared when the Age of Gods ended. One day He came out of nowhere and went to meet Sun Wukong. After finding him, Bolt told Wukong about himself. It was the moment I heard that he came from a different World which outer beyond this world. And he said That he is a disciple of A Different Version of Sun Wukong. Wukong got excited And then Both of them, started a Fight, Wukong with his staff and Bolt with his Sword.

I must say that battle is Wonderful. Wukong was defeated at last, and his time came to Reach Heaven. Before his final moments, Wukong gave his Staff, The Ruyi Jingu Bang to Bolt, telling him that he could keep his rod because he is his student from a different world even though he didn't teach Bolt anything but he believed that Sun Wukong of Different version would do the same.

[A/N: That's how Bolt got Sun Wukong's Staff]

And sometime Later I got tricked by him. This is the reason, I hate him.

Now he is standing in front of me with a carefree look. I just want to punch his face.

"Hey, Dude. Long time no see" Bolt said.

"... Why did you come here? " Uatu said

"Uh, how can you say that to your friend, Who came to see you after a long time?" Bolt said

"If you don't have anything to say then leave now," Uatu said

"Ooooh,  Dude I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk with you that's all" Bolt said

"Hmm," he stared at Bolt with his glowing eyes.

"Well, I want your favor," Here he goes again, I know that he came to ask something.

"I'm not gonna fall your words again now get out" If only I could see his FUTURE, I would have protected my weapons.

"How can you say such words to your friend," Bolt said

"I call that is a bullshit. No friend would trick friends like you did" Uatu said

"... I came here to tell you about future Problems... " Then Bolt said upcoming evil beings who are gonna show up in this universe.

Uatu Understood this matter is serious. Because the future possibilities he saw were now changed. Now many problems this world is going to face.

This all happened because of a single anomaly And Anomaly is Rudra. Because Rudra awakened his powers many beings will come for him in the future.

It's all Rudra's fault or maybe not. But This world's survival rate is low now because of him.

"Okay, I will try my best to save this world when the time comes but first I will check about Rudra's Character. If he is not worthy to become a Hero then I will go for Earth's other heroes" I will see what type of person Rudra is.

"Hmm, good. But Rudra is not a hero, he is a King" Bolt said and started to leave.

"So I'm not going to see you for a few years, Right," Uatu said

"Yes, ... Now I'm going to meet Mother Earth," Bolt said and disappeared.

Then Uatu went to his machines to see Alternate versions of Rudra.

And Uatu also met Future possibilities Of Rudra and commented on his actions. Uatu is the one who told to Vampire Rudra How foolish his decisions are and destroyed the world. (A/N: Real Mc met this vampire Rudra in Dream)

***

{Avalon, Reverse Side of the World}

(A/N: Marvel Avalon, Just like in the Fate series, in Marvel comics they have Avalon.)

Avalon was created by Gaea as her dimension realm and one of the first four Inner Planes.

This place is the bottom layer of the planet, and it is covered by the "Reverse Side of the World", the place where the laws of the "World" as it once was reigned, and covering that is the "Present World" where humans of the Age of Man live.

A land of tranquil beauty and fairy forests, Avalon has long stood as a haven for honor, magic, and the pursuit of knightly virtue. Avalon is spiritually and subconsciously tied to the land itself in Earth's own Britain.

This is the place where many extinct supernatural beings live under Mother Gaea. Her brother Chthon also lives here.

Long under the personal protection of the wizard Merlyn, the seat of power at Camelot has been largely held by the great king Arthur Pendragon and his knights. Magic is in the very fabric of Avalon, and the realm is home to many powerful magi( magicians) and practitioners, as such, its people have long lived in peace, safety, and comfort.

After Arthur Pendragon's death, his half-sister Morgan le Fay took over the kingdom in the Avalon.

Then Bolt Suddenly appeared in The garden of Gaea to meet Gaea.

(Pic)

"This place didn't change at all... Beautiful like always" Bolt said.

"Is that you Bolt" he heard a Female Voice from behind.

He turned to see a woman. She looks very beautiful and peaceful. She had light brown hair and green eyes. She is Mother Earth, Gaea.

"Mother," Bolt said. He addresses her as a mother because of respect. She is friendly towards humans and loves humanity. After all, life came from her.

"Long time no see, Child, I saw you last time when you killed Dinosaurs and defeated Set," she said with a Smile.

When Gaea decided to allow the dinosaurs to become extinct, so mammals would evolve in their place. This angered Demon Set, who drew power from them. He made the dinosaurs try to hunt down all mammals, and that's when Bolt came to help Gaea and deal with him. Their battle may have finished killing off the dinosaurs. In the end, Set was banished from Earth again. Even if Bolt didn't come to save that day, Someone could stop Set but Bolt came to gain Gaea's trust and succeed.

"Huh, Yes," Bolt said, Yes he used his powers to kill Dinosaurs, just like How His former Master Sasuke fought with Dinosaurs in his world. But he didn't want anyone to know about this. 

"What brings you here child," she said, and two chairs appeared from the ground.

"I came to talk about a serious matter that involves Humanity's Fate" Bolt didn't waste time. And both of them sat on chairs.

"Hmm," she said and she still had her smile.

"Chaos King will come to destroy the multiverse in a few years,"  Bolt said

When Gaea heard this her smile disappeared.

Bolt Activated his Jogan and showed the Future where Rudra, Artoria, Rimuru, Naruto, Thor, Jin-woo, Hercules, and others fought with the Chaos King.

"Mother, did you see how they are struggling to fight with him in his prime? Even if you train Hercules they are no match for Him." Bolt said

Gaea had a serious look.

"Then what should I do" She doesn't have the answer. Chaos King is a disaster, and they can't do anything. Even Eternity, Living Tribunal, and others can't interfere in this matter.

"I had a plan," Bolt said and Gaea smiled.

"When he comes to this world, Don't go to Olympus for Help, it will lead them to die and they will turn into Chaos King's army. So first go to Rudra and train him
How to become True god, instead of Hercules." Bolt said.

"You can watch him and his actions from onwards. Rudra is a... good guy," he said last words not looking into her eyes.

Then Gaea Checked Rudra's background. She had tears in her eyes. Not only his Lover and parents leave him. He also got tortured by Evil people. But he chose to create a peaceful place for Kids and victims.

(A/N: She knows Rudra enjoys torturing Villains, but She thinks Rudra is a Hero. In the Mother's eyes, children always look Good. Or Rudra luck helped him)

But She was shocked to see Artoria. Because In the whole multiverse, there is no female Arthur Pendragon. But she saw Artoria in this world in the modern era.

"Who is she? Is she Arthur?" she asked

"I think she is from another world beyond this multiverse." Bolt Said

"So, Chaos king is coming to visit this world" ???  Said

They both saw another person appear out of nowhere.

"Well, you came out of your home," Gaea said

"Yeah, I sent a clone here to talk with you guys. After all, I felt bored in my home and I heard you talking about something interesting, so I came here," said the person. He turned to see Bolt.

"Hahaha, This is our first meeting, I'm Merlin, a normal mage, I heard a lot about you from Mother Gaea, hahaha," Merlin said to Bolt.

(pic)

Gaea blinked her eyes seeing How shameless Merlin is. Does he think Bolt can't see his power level?

Bolt had a poker face. He hates Merlin. He is trying to hide his hate.

"Bolt" Bolt said

"... I see, What a strange name," Merlin said, he understood Bolt was straightforward. So Merlin gave his opinion on his face.

"It's better than your personality," Bolt said with a straight answer at him. 

Bolt turned at Gaea and said

"So what are gonna do now"

"I think I should give her Avalon Sword and Rhongomyniad spear. Only She can wield them if she is Arthur from another world. " Gaea said.

'I wonder How Thena and Eleternals react to Arthur's female version, I bet they will get jealous after seeing female Arthur beauty and her Boyfriend, hehehe' Merlin thought.

"Okay, Mother, and Merlin I will send a kid who looks like my younger version in the future, To send information or other matters, So just guide him in this world, when the time comes," Bolt said and stood.

"So I presume that you will not come here or this world," Merlin said and Gaea saw Bolt for an Answer.

"Yes, But only for a short period, after that I will visit you guys again" With that he disappeared.

"He is a Straightforward guy," Merlin said

"Yes, I wonder who will marry him if he is like this" Gaea said with worry.

"Well, First, we should worry about Morgan, If she finds Arthur or Artoria's existence, then she will declare War on Humans, Just so she can find Artoria and kill her, and I can't be very helpful until Artoria Breaks the seal on me with her Excalibur," Merlin said

"Yes, and Morgon had Excalibur of this world. Maybe Excalibur of another world will be able to break the seal on you, But Morgan is more powerful than her prime, I will try my best so she can't find Artoria" Gaea said

"But First I will Give my BLESSINGS to Rudra for his future" Then Gaea Gave her Blessings To Rudra.

***

[Somewhere in Marvel Multiverse]

(Bolt pov)

Bolt came to meet with a powerful person. That person wearing a White dress and smiling seeing Rudra's world. Like he got a toy to play with.

"Beyonder" Bolt said

The Beyonder is an infamous member of the Beyonder race. 

(Pic)

Beyonder turned to see Bolt.

"Well, this is a surprise to me," Beyonder said

"I came to talk with you," Bolt said with no emotions and a cold look

"If you came here to talk about Rudra then you can leave, he is my entertainment, not only me but many others also have an eye on him," Beyonder said like a child.

"I came here to make a deal with you," Bolt said, Beyonder turned to see Bolt.

"I will hear about that," Beyonder said

Then Bolt said the details of the deal, after hearing this Beyonder laughed. Then his face turned serious.

"Okay if I agree to this deal, I should wait to play with Rudra's life for a few more years, but I can't reject this deal because of the profits," Beyonder said

"Okay, I agree but under one condition, you should not come to this Multiverse and you shouldn't Help Rudra until the time of this deal ends," Beyonder said

"Okay " Bolt agreed and left.

"Hahaha, Well, I won't interfere but I just made Phoenix Force and Jean Grey's mind go MAD with my power, I wonder how Rudra will face Phoenix Force If he survives this then I will take his matter seriously and make his life more miserable, Hahaha" Beyonder Said.

***
{Konoha village, Naruto house}

Bolt appeared in front of the house. Bolt already Knew Beyonder made some changes for Phoenix and now she would come for Jean faster. And she is more dangerous than before. But he believes in Rudra, his friends, and Mother Gaea. They will take care of the future fights. And Phoenix Force Fight will only make Rudra stronger than before.

Then he entered the house.

***
A/N: I mixed Fate and Marvel Merlin's story. And this Merlin had the same personality but he was a Good guy and best friend for Arthur of This world. He doesn't have the power to see the present like the in Fate series but this Merlin is more powerful than Fate Merlin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 492 20
"Oh this? This book is so interesting." Suddenly Nom grabbed the book and read the title loudly. 'How to recognize your own potential?' They both lo...
936 3 33
[ CONTAINS CUSSING! ] Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin' noticed that, uh, he was added into a group chat....by an unfamiliar person to him, and now...
168K 3.5K 29
16+ U get added to a gc and shit happens 😀 Texting-AU mostly i don't own Haikyuu! this is kinda cringe in the beginning i'm sorry but the chapters...
30.5K 628 18
Nezu thought it was a good idea to create a groupchat for firstyear (and some 3rd years (big 3) in later chapters) students and teachers to interact...