My Hisirdoux|| boyfriend scen...

By multi_fand0mxx

I spoiled one chapter of this book in my previous Trollhunters fanfic 'Stronger together (Rise of The Titans)... More

playlist
1: When he meets you
2: When you meet him
3: We meet again (His pov)
4: We meet again (Your pov)
5: When he calls you
6: When you go out with him
7: When you ask for a favor
8: When you have a weird dream
9: When he has a weird dream
10: When he meets your friends
11: When you meet his friends
12: When he watches you with kids
13: When it is your birthday (1)
14: When it is your birthday (2)
15: When he shows you his hidden talent
16: When he video calls you
17: When you two share an umbrella
18: When you learn he has more than 1 job
19: When you have dinner with him
20: When you fall asleep
21: When you see him with kids
22: When you get drunk
23: When you get hangover
24: When you get sick
25: When he confesses (Your pov)
26: When he confesses (His pov)
27: Cute/sweet things he does (Solely your pov)
28: Cute/sweet things you do (Solely Douxie's pov)
29: When he meets your mother
30: When he goes on vacation
31: When he comes back from vacation
32: When you sleep at his place
33: When you get your period
34: When you and him celebrate one month together
35: When he gives you the princess treatment
36: When you show your hidden talent
37: When you get jealous
38: When he gets drunk
39: When he gets a hangover and makes up with you
40: When he gets sick
41: When you make a new friend
42: When you get hospitalised
43: When he learns you were being hospitalised
44: When he takes care of you
45: When he gets jealous
46: When he surprises you
48: When he is being clingy
49: When you are being clingy

47: When you dye your hair

21 2 0
By multi_fand0mxx

Y/n's pov:

Ever since I entered high school 13, I have always wanted to dye or highlight my hair but because there were rules, I decided to change my hair. In college, the lecturers won't mind if you color your hair since a lot of the seniors dye their hair so I was thinking I should do the same since I have never done it before.

"Y/n! It's been a while. How would you like to do your hair today?" My hairdresser Sylvette greeted as I entered the hair salon. She led me to a chair as I told her what I wanted to do with my hair.

"Today could I get curtain bangs and a little bit of layers. As for the hair color, blonde on the inside." I told Sylvette.

"I like where this is going, intending to impress your boyfriend?" Sylvette asked.

"Not impressing but surprising." I replied.

"Come with me for a hair wash first darling." Sylvette told me as I followed her to the basins to wash my hair. I went in at about 3 and the whole procedure took at least 4 hours since I ended before 6.30 in the evening.

"And there we go, a new you." Sylvette said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so different in a good way and I loved my new hair.

"Remember, don't wash your hair for 2 days and use this special shampoo when you start washing your hair after 2 days." Sylvette told me. Obviously with me getting bangs, dying my hair blonde and getting the shampoo, the cost of everything was expensive but I saved enough to get this kind of treatment.

"Here's your receipt and I'll see you next time y/n." Sylvette handed me the receipt.

"Bye for now Syl." I waved as I left the hair salon. At the same time, my phone vibrated in my hand as I picked it up when I saw who it was.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I asked.

"Do you have any plans right now?" Douxie asked.

"I'm free, what's going on?" I asked.

"Dinner at Mr Benoits?" Douxie simply asked. I love the food there and I'm surprised he's suggesting the bistro he works at for dinner.

"Okay, I'll head over now." I said.

"I saved us a spot inside already. See ya." Douxie told me before hanging up. Let's see if he can recognise me with my new makeover.

Douxie's pov:

Tonight was rather a busy night at Mr Benoits as there was a huge table reserved for dinner. I watched the main entrance for y/n but every time someone came in, it made me upset when it was not her. A while later, someone with a hair color surprisingly similar to y/n's but had a little bit of blonde on the inside of her hair. She saw me and started running up to me.

"Hey you." The girl spoke before sitting down.

"Uh, do I know you?" I asked.

"Babe, do you not recognise me?" The girl asked. It's weird that she's calling me 'babe' too. I stuttered, unable to speak as the girl showed me a picture of herself without her blonde hair which then I realized it was y/n.

"Oh, it's you babe. What did you with your hair?" I asked, touching it.

"I dyed it. I spent at least 3 and a half hours in the hair salon." Y/n explained. Is that a thing for girls to spend a long time at the hair salon? I mean, I understand that when I highlighted the tips of my hair a week after arriving in Arcadia Oaks.

"Do you not like it?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, I love it. I could get used to it." I replied. "Why'd you dye your hair?" I asked.

"I thought that I should play with my hair a little, even though it'll damage my roots but I thought my hair could use some color." Y/n replied.

"Won't you be suspended or something?" I asked.

"The lectures don't really care about your hair color but are really strict with dress code so yeah." Y/n replied. Throughout dinner when y/n was telling me about gossip in school, I continuously stared at y/n. Even though her hair was no longer just one color, it was beautiful.

"Do I have something on me?" Y/n asked, looking up at me staring at her.

"Two words, ethereal beauty." I smirked. I watched y/n's cheeks turn red through her blush as I chuckled.

"Are you just going to spend the rest of the evening staring at me?" Y/n asked.

"Yes." I simply replied.

Inspiration: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
247K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...