My Hisirdoux|| boyfriend scen...

By multi_fand0mxx

I spoiled one chapter of this book in my previous Trollhunters fanfic 'Stronger together (Rise of The Titans)... More

playlist
1: When he meets you
2: When you meet him
3: We meet again (His pov)
4: We meet again (Your pov)
5: When he calls you
6: When you go out with him
7: When you ask for a favor
8: When you have a weird dream
9: When he has a weird dream
10: When he meets your friends
11: When you meet his friends
12: When he watches you with kids
13: When it is your birthday (1)
14: When it is your birthday (2)
15: When he shows you his hidden talent
16: When he video calls you
17: When you two share an umbrella
18: When you learn he has more than 1 job
19: When you have dinner with him
20: When you fall asleep
21: When you see him with kids
22: When you get drunk
23: When you get hangover
24: When you get sick
25: When he confesses (Your pov)
26: When he confesses (His pov)
27: Cute/sweet things he does (Solely your pov)
28: Cute/sweet things you do (Solely Douxie's pov)
29: When he meets your mother
30: When he goes on vacation
31: When he comes back from vacation
32: When you sleep at his place
33: When you get your period
34: When you and him celebrate one month together
35: When he gives you the princess treatment
36: When you show your hidden talent
37: When you get jealous
38: When he gets drunk
39: When he gets a hangover and makes up with you
40: When he gets sick
41: When you make a new friend
42: When you get hospitalised
43: When he learns you were being hospitalised
44: When he takes care of you
46: When he surprises you
47: When you dye your hair
48: When he is being clingy
49: When you are being clingy

45: When he gets jealous

39 2 0
By multi_fand0mxx

Jealousy jealousy: Olivia Rodrigo 

Douxie's pov:

Another day, another shift I have to take. Today's shift was a full day shift at the bistro. Once the lunch crowd was gone, all of the service crew members took a break before the dinner crowd came in.

"Bro, you should be careful y/n now." Jayden spoke.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She's hanging out with another guy right now." Jayden replied. Hanging out with another guy? She hangs out with other guys but not getting romantically involved with them except with me.

"She hangs out with other guys and they're my friends to so what's the big deal?" I asked.

"They both look close." Jayden told me.

"There's no way- what?" I exclaimed after Jayden showed me y/n's recent Instagram story. His hair was surprisingly similar to mine, indigo highlights at the tip of his hair but had forest green eyes.

"I'm not gonna lie he looks like a spitting image of you, except for the eyes." Jayden commented.

"Fuzz buckets, I can't leave to confront her. I have work till 10.30 tonight." I groaned. I have to question y/n about this but I don't want to sound jealous either. Let's just hope that this mystery boy does not go overboard with y/n.

Y/n's pov:

"Right here, here's the bistro I booked for tonight." I pointed. One of my online best friends since elementary school Adam was in town for a vacation and decided to visit me. He was 3 years older than me and loved dancing like me.

"You told me you have a boyfriend, don't you?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, a new one. The old one was a huge red flag." I replied.

"No way girl, spill the tea." Adam gasped. Unlike other guys, he was more of a girly girl but still had the sporty attitude in him since he used to be the basketball captain in his school.

"For two I assume?" The waiter asked once Adam and I entered. I nodded as she showed us to a table and handed a menu.

"What do you recommend here?" Adam asked.

"I like the scallop tomato pasta, the chicken and the seafood fried rice." I replied. After deciding for a while, we decided to order one main, some finger snacks and a dessert for later.

"So, tell me what happened to your previous boyfriend?" Adam asked.

"Ugh, you know, tracking apps, being super clingy to the point I can't get work done. And then my grades started dropping. Oh, and he's protective of me. He tells me what to wear and ask me to change when I show my skin." I explained.

"Girl, that is a huge, massive red flag. But I'm glad you broke up with him long ago." Adam commented.

"First few weeks he stalked me but after a while I found some tough guys in school to protect me until he stops stalking me. I would occasionally run into him because Arcadia is a small town but I always wear disguises." I explained.

"That is smart. Glad that the red flag is out of your life. I saw a new guy on your socials, he's even more handsome than your ex. How'd you meet him." Adam asked.

"Well, my friends signed me up for this music festival and I performed a cover of 'Hey Mama'. While performing, I noticed him, his dashing hazel eyes, his jet-black hair with indigo tips and that's when I had a crush on him." I gushed.

"Dreamy, how does he look like?" Adam asked.

"He actually works here, he's over there." I pointed at Douxie who just came back in after serving someone from outside. Adam turned around to look at him and commented, "Wait, you didn't tell me you were dating an Ash Dispersal Pattern member. He's actually my favourite."

"Surprise. I should call him over and introduce him to you." I got up as I walked over to the bar counter to call Douxie.

"Y/n, can I help you?" Jayden asked.

"Do you know where is Douxie? There's someone I want him to meet." I replied.

"Who is that guy you're having dinner with?" Jayden asked.

"I swear, he's just my online friend and he has a girlfriend already." I replied. It was true, Adam was gushing about a popular cheerleader in his school he was dating.

"Are you sure?" Jayden asked.

"Do I ever lie to you or Doux?" I questioned. He shook his head and replied, "Fine, I believe you. Also, Doux might be a little bit jealous right now and doesn't want to see you." Gosh, this is like him and Vicky a few months ago and now it's his turn to be jealous.

"Oh, tell him I can explain everything." I said before heading back to my table.

"Where is he?" Adam asked.

"His shift ended early so I guess I'll introduce him another time." I replied.

Douxie's pov:

"Doux, he's here. Y/n and that guy is here." Jayden told me. I watched one of my colleagues lead the two to a table while I felt the jealously rise in me.

"I'll keep a look out for them." Jayden whispered. I nodded as I avoided that table for the rest of the time they were here. Before they left, I noticed y/n still trying to look for me but I hid behind a wall that led to the bathroom until the two left. When they finally left, I came out of my hiding spot and cleared their table.

"Y/n actually approached me just now and explained everything. She's telling the truth, I attended their bill earlier and I asked about her friend." Jayden came up to me while I was cleaning.

"Really, what did she say?" I asked.

"She told me her friend's name is Adam and they met in elementary school onlinewhere she was 12 and he was 15. He's dating the cheerleader in his university too so you don't have to worry about him stealing y/n because he actually wanted to meet you today." Jayden explained. He probably wanted a picture too since we had similar hair colours and I felt so bad for avoiding y/n the whole day. Just like with Vicky, I decided to let y/n explain herself like how I explained myself to her. Once my shift was over, I headed out of the door when I saw y/n already waiting for me with a cup of the ice cream we always shared with all our favourite toppings.

"I can explain everything." Y/n spoke, holding up the ice cream. How could I say no to ice cream, especially when I had a full day shift and was filled with jealousy. I wrapped an arm around y/n as she started explaining herself while she fed me a few scopes of ice cream.

"He's a fan of you, he knows that you're from Ash Dispersal Pattern and he has a girlfriend so you don't have to be jealous anymore. He came over to visit since he's taking a break from university right now." Y/n explained. I definitely got the wrong idea of the mystery boy.

"When is he going back?" I asked.

"This Saturday, he just arrived today at 6 in the morning." Y/n replied.

"Is there any way I could maybe get to know him?" I asked.

"One moment when we get home." Y/n replied.

"Get home?"

"Back to your home, I'm following you home tonight." Y/n said. As we reached my apartment, she handed me her phone where it started dialling. When the person picked up, I realized who it was.

"No way, you're Big D, are you?" The guy questioned as I nodded.

"I go by Douxie most of the time." I introduced.

"Adam. You met a sweet girl and I think you guys are cute together." Adam introduced. Y/n sat next to me and told me, "Open up." I took a bite of the ice cream as I continued talking to Adam.

"So, Adam, where are you from?" I asked.

"Australia. Currently studying detective work." Adam replied.

"Oh, becoming a detective, that's cool." I commented.

"What about you, what do you study?" Adam asked.

"He usually doesn't talk about it but he works at the bistro, a café and a bookstore." Y/n backed me up since I didn't know how to answer people who ask me about what I study.

"Oh, I see, sorry for asking. Which café do you work at?" Adam asked.

"I'll take you tomorrow, he has a shift there tomorrow." Y/n replied. I glanced at y/n as she questioned, "What, am I not right?"

"No, no, you're right. You should head home now babe." I insisted.

"It's alright, I'm sleeping here tonight." Y/n replied. Well, what a surprise, but why?

"I won't disturb you two now, I'll see you tomorrow." Adam said as he hung up.

"Why are you sleeping here tonight?" I asked. Y/n pulled me to my bedroom and pounced on me, both of us landing on my huge bed.

"Because I want to help you get rid of your jealousy." Y/n replied. "Tomorrow is home-based learning again with no lectures so I have a free day tomorrow." She continued.

"At least let me change out of my clothes first then we cuddle." I said as y/n got off me while I went to the bathroom to change. When I came out, I saw y/n immediately open the quilt.

"Did you have gas or something?" I teasingly asked. She glared at me and argued, "No I did not, just get in here." Without saying anymore, I jumped under the covers and pulled y/n to me.

"You know there's not other boy I would replace to be my best friend and boyfriend." Y/n spoke.

"Your mouth is full of honey tonight my dear." I commented.

"Isn't it always sweet?" Y/n asked. I chuckled and replied, "Definitely." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
579K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...