My Hisirdoux|| boyfriend scen...

Da multi_fand0mxx

I spoiled one chapter of this book in my previous Trollhunters fanfic 'Stronger together (Rise of The Titans)... Altro

playlist
1: When he meets you
2: When you meet him
3: We meet again (His pov)
4: We meet again (Your pov)
5: When he calls you
6: When you go out with him
7: When you ask for a favor
8: When you have a weird dream
9: When he has a weird dream
10: When he meets your friends
11: When you meet his friends
12: When he watches you with kids
13: When it is your birthday (1)
14: When it is your birthday (2)
15: When he shows you his hidden talent
16: When he video calls you
17: When you two share an umbrella
18: When you learn he has more than 1 job
19: When you have dinner with him
20: When you fall asleep
21: When you see him with kids
22: When you get drunk
23: When you get hangover
24: When you get sick
25: When he confesses (Your pov)
26: When he confesses (His pov)
27: Cute/sweet things he does (Solely your pov)
28: Cute/sweet things you do (Solely Douxie's pov)
29: When he meets your mother
30: When he goes on vacation
31: When he comes back from vacation
32: When you sleep at his place
33: When you get your period
34: When you and him celebrate one month together
35: When he gives you the princess treatment
36: When you show your hidden talent
37: When you get jealous
38: When he gets drunk
39: When he gets a hangover and makes up with you
41: When you make a new friend
42: When you get hospitalised
43: When he learns you were being hospitalised
44: When he takes care of you
45: When he gets jealous
46: When he surprises you
47: When you dye your hair
48: When he is being clingy
49: When you are being clingy

40: When he gets sick

22 1 0
Da multi_fand0mxx

Douxie's pov:

I tossed and turned in the middle of the night. It felt like I was living in the Sahara Desert. The air conditioner in my room was at its normal temperature, not too warm and not too cold but somehow, I felt even warmer than usual as I kept taking the quilt off me every few minutes when I'm sweating and covering myself again when I'm cold.

The next morning, I woke up early to report sick before falling asleep again. I heard Archie calling me to feed him but I didn't care, I was too tired to get out of bed to do anything.

"Doux, you should go and see a doctor you know." I heard Archie but I just pulled the cover over myself and continued sleeping.

Y/n's pov:

As I entered the café to get my usual drink, I noticed the brunette with blonde highlights Douxie told me about and I had an uneasy feeling. She looked like she could be a teen model or an actress in the future.

"If it isn't our favourite customer y/n." Douxie's supervisor smiled brightly at me.

"Hi, just my usual to-go thanks." I smiled. "By the way, do you know what happened to Douxie. I didn't see him when I came in." I asked.

"He called this morning to report sick. The boy's been sleeping all day, he hasn't been replying to my texts. I also don't think he has seen the doctor yet." He replied. Sick? Hasn't seen the doctor? Why is he like this?

"Why didn't he see one?" I asked as everyone else shrugged.

"Hi, here's your-" The brunette stopped talking when she saw me as I looked at her, confused.

"You're Douxie's girlfriend, right?" She asked as I nodded. At least she knows Douxie is taken.

"I've seen you at the music festival at the start of the year, you did a cover of 'Hey Mama', right?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"You were great that night, I loved the choreography you made." She complimented. "Here's your matcha latte by the way." She continued, handing me the cup.

"Thank you..."

"Vicky." The brunette introduced herself.

"I'm y/n." I smiled. As I noticed more customers coming in, I turned to her and told her, "You should get back to work now."

"Wait, here's my number. We should get to know each other." Vicky wrote her number on a sticky note before giving it to me.

"I could give you mine too." I smiled, finding something to write on. Vicky stuck out her hand and gave me a marker, telling me, "You can write it here. I'll add it in when I have time." I smiled at her before writing my number down on her palm.

"See you around." Vicky smiled at me. I smiled and waved to her before leaving the café. I guess I was wrong about the female worker that led to the misunderstanding between Douxie and I. Now that I got about the mysterious girl out of my mind, I can focus on Douxie.

~

Before heading to Douxie's house, I went to the mall near my house to get some flowers to brighten up his apartment. I think his house needs a pop of colour. Mom asked me to accompany to the doctor for a medical certificate to submit to his supervisor when he goes back at work and for medicine and I cooked some porridge for him after getting my matcha latte. As I reached Douxie's apartment, I knocked on the door once but there wasn't any response.

"Doux, it's me. Open up." I called, knocking on the door continuously. Suddenly, the door opened on its own as I entered.

"Babe, where are you?" I called but there still wasn't a response.

"Y/n, thank goodness you're here. I need salmon right now, I'm starving!" Archie came up to me.

"Starving? Have you not eaten yet?" I asked.

"No, that sick boy has been sleeping the whole morning. I tried calling him but he's sound asleep right now." Archie replied. Aww, poor Archie.

"Aww, I'm sorry Arch. I'll make your salmon immediately." I sympathised as I immediately got a pan to fry his salmon.

"Exactly how long has he been sleeping for?" I asked.

"He went to bed quite late last night, at about 1.35 in the morning and then I heard him get up a few times to drink water. When I woke up at 8.15 in the morning, he was still asleep. I thought he had a day-off today but when I heard him coughing non-stop, I knew something was not right. I persuaded him to go to the doctor but he doesn't want to get up." Archie explained. Wow, he noted the times accurately.

"Should I make you more salmon? One fillet doesn't look like it's enough for you." I asked.

"I'm alright now, you should go see if Douxie is alright." Archie insisted.

"I'll place one extra plate near your water bowl, feel free to take it if you really need it." I told him as I searched around the place for an empty vase to put the flowers in before going into Douxie's room. As I entered Douxie's room, I already heard him coughing as I saw him tossing and turning in bed. Poor Doux, he's never fallen sick before. I sat at the edge of his bed and stroked his hair. He sensed my presence as he slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"Hey, your supervisor told me what happened so I came over to give you some remedies." I said.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Douxie asked.

"School vacation right now so I don't have school. I'm going back to school in July." I replied. "By the way, I made you some porridge. Always a must for me when I'm sick." I continued.

"You didn't have to do this babe." Douxie coughed.

"What do you mean, you haven't seen a doctor yet and have been sleeping for way too long." I replied. "Now you go brush your teeth while I pour out the porridge for you." I said as I got up to pour the porridge into a bowl so that it is easier for him to eat. When I went back into Douxie's room, he was already snuggled back in his bed. Well, I guess I shouldn't ask him to go out to the living room to eat his brunch.

"Okay, here's your brunch. After that I'll take you to the doctor, aka my mom." I said. Today since Douxie is sick, I decided to treat him like my own child cause that's what most girlfriends do when their boyfriend is sick. I scooped a spoonful of porridge, blew it so that it isn't too hot for Douxie before feeding him.

Douxie's pov:

I thought it was a little weird for y/n to be feeding me since I'm a grown adult but I found it cute at the same time. After feeding me a few scoops, I insisted I fed myself instead.

"Alright, now you are coming to the doctor with me." Y/n told me, tossing my usual clothes at my face.

"How'd you know I always wear these?" I asked.

"Because you wear black all the time. Same shirt, same jacket, same pants." Y/n replied. She does have a point, my closet had mostly black clothes and a few pieces of white or grey clothes. I changed out of my night wear and followed y/n to the hospital for a check-up. Y/n brought me to her mother Barbara who was a doctor at the hospital.

"Just suck this when you feel your throat is a little hoarse and take this pill three times a day after every meal. For the time being, avoid any fried food and cold drinks and eat more fruits. You two can go to the main counter to pick-up your medicine on the way out." Barbara told us.

"Thanks mom." Y/n thanked.

"Thank you, Barbara." I thanked.

"No worries kiddo, get well soon." She smiled at me. "By the way, I have covered your medical bill so you two don't have to worry about it." She continued.

"Mom, I could have paid for it." Y/n said. "But thank you." She thanked as the both of us left the examination room. For the rest of the day, y/n stayed at my apartment to take care of me. She even helped with my grocery shopping, buying lunch for the both of us, cleaning up my apartment, washing my clothes and more. I insisted that I'll do it when I got better but she argued, saying that since she was here, she might as well do it for me. Me, on the other hand, I spent the say resting and lazing on my bed.

Y/n's pov:

In order for me not to get bored when I'm taking care of Douxie, I brought my laptop along where I would continue the book I'm writing. Whenever I'm bored and when I have

"Hey, what are you doing?" Douxie woke up a few hours later as he slumped his body against my back.

"Writing a book." I replied.

"Oh, JK Rowling I see. What's it about?" Douxie asked. I'm surprised he knows who JK Rowling is. Probably because he works at a bookstore and has read the Harry Potter books.

"Basically, the main character is a princess, soon to be queen of 'Camelot' needs a break from royalty life. So, she, her assistant and a few bodyguards follow her to Arcadia where she lived a different life. She stayed in the most prestigious hotel during her time in Arcadia and attended school for the first time in her life since she grew up with private tutors all her life. The princess has a secret power that no one else knows, not even the king." I explained in a way where Douxie won't have any major spoilers.

"Why is this book set in Arcadia? And why is the princess living in Camelot?" Douxie asked.

"Hmm, I don't know actually. I just thought maybe other than trolls or aliens or wizards, Arcadia could have some form of royalty in it." I replied. "Also, the princess is the daughter of King Arthur himself." I continued. I don't know why I thought of such a storyline but I thought it sounded cool to write a fantasy related story instead of the usual romance tropes I write.

"I have many other questions for you right now." Douxie told me.

"Well, you'll have to wait for when I release this book on Wattpad then you'll know the answer to your questions." I said.

"C'mon, one major spoiler please." Douxie begged.

"Nope, sorry, writers can't expose their major storylines just yet." I replied. I stayed at Douxie's place till dinner time before I went home. Douxie did beg me to stay at first but I said no. However, when he begged me to stay until he falls asleep, I agreed to stay.

"Babe, if you recover before Friday next week, we should go to the beach with the gang." I said.

"I should recover by then. Why are they suddenly asking for a meet-up?" Douxie asked.

"I don't know, probably to catch up since Jim and the gang are having school vacation right now." I replied. Before Douxie headed to bed, I reminded him to take his medicine before we entered his room.

"Are you sure you'll stay until I fall asleep?" Douxie asked.

"Of course I will, why wouldn't I?" I replied. He shrugged as I chuckled. "Get in bed now sick boy." I lifted the covers from Douxie's side as he jumped in. I turned to him and told him, "Go to sleep now sick boy."

"You sound like a mom now." Douxie groaned.

"Well, if you need some peace I'm going to leave now." I said, getting up from the bed but Douxie grabbed my arm and pulled me into his bed instead.

"Never." He muttered as he slowly fell asleep. Since Douxie was hugging me really tight, I had no choice but to stay at his apartment for the night. Let's hope I don't fall sick a second time. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

237K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
40.5K 1.4K 26
I discovered this awesome way of escaping reality. And no, it's not fan fiction stories. No, even better!!
26.1K 419 15
"𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥": ̗̀➛ ╭┈─ 【𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐲�...
6.4K 79 13
(I do not own meet the Robinsons)Your an only child and you have a heart for adventure and sometimes trouble. And when you go to summer camp with Mag...