My Hisirdoux|| boyfriend scen...

By multi_fand0mxx

I spoiled one chapter of this book in my previous Trollhunters fanfic 'Stronger together (Rise of The Titans)... More

playlist
1: When he meets you
2: When you meet him
3: We meet again (His pov)
4: We meet again (Your pov)
5: When he calls you
6: When you go out with him
7: When you ask for a favor
8: When you have a weird dream
9: When he has a weird dream
10: When he meets your friends
11: When you meet his friends
12: When he watches you with kids
13: When it is your birthday (1)
14: When it is your birthday (2)
15: When he shows you his hidden talent
16: When he video calls you
17: When you two share an umbrella
18: When you learn he has more than 1 job
19: When you have dinner with him
20: When you fall asleep
21: When you see him with kids
22: When you get drunk
23: When you get hangover
24: When you get sick
25: When he confesses (Your pov)
26: When he confesses (His pov)
27: Cute/sweet things he does (Solely your pov)
28: Cute/sweet things you do (Solely Douxie's pov)
29: When he meets your mother
30: When he goes on vacation
31: When he comes back from vacation
32: When you sleep at his place
33: When you get your period
34: When you and him celebrate one month together
35: When he gives you the princess treatment
36: When you show your hidden talent
38: When he gets drunk
39: When he gets a hangover and makes up with you
40: When he gets sick
41: When you make a new friend
42: When you get hospitalised
43: When he learns you were being hospitalised
44: When he takes care of you
45: When he gets jealous
46: When he surprises you
47: When you dye your hair
48: When he is being clingy
49: When you are being clingy

37: When you get jealous

19 2 0
By multi_fand0mxx

Douxie's pov:

"Team, I would like you guys to meet our first female employer Vicky." My supervisor announced. The café I worked at didn't have any female employees for the past few months after 2 of them resigned because they had to go back to school to continue their studies. Ever since then, no new employees came in, both male and female.

"Hi boys, I'm Vicky. My friends call me Vick for short." Vicky introduced herself. She had brunette hair with blonde highlights and dark brown eyes, darker than my eye color.

"Douxie, you'll give a little tour of the place to Vicky and teach her how everything works here." My supervisor instructed as I nodded. Vicky came up to me as I started giving a tour of the place to her even though the café was a little small.

"During break times, we usually just hang out within this area here." I pointed at the lounge chairs as Vicky nodded. Since she was new, my supervisor told me to let her wash the dishes as a start before she could start making the drinks.

"Don't worry, it's only one week where you wash the dishes for a start. I was also like this when I started." I explained.

"It's alright, I'm used to washing the dishes back at home." Vicky told me. As I heard the bell ring when the door opens, I immediately turned to the cashier to take someone's order. When the lunch crowd died down, I took out the dishes for Vicky who was washing the last few dishes.

"Sorry if I'm loading you with more dishes to wash." I apologized.

"Nah, it's totally fine. I got this." Vicky replied. I then sat at the lounge chairs and scrolled through social media. Suddenly, I heard a loud crash as I immediately stood up to see what happened.

"Ah, apologies, butter fingers." Vicky apologized, picking up the broken pieces of glass in the sink. Her hands had cuts and blood was oozing out of the cuts.

"Woah, woah, you should take a break now. Matteo can clean that up." I insisted. Vicky nodded as she sat on one of the lounge chairs. I grabbed a first-aid kit and started treating her wounds.

"This might sting a little so bear with me." I said as I used a cotton pad to wipe off the blood. She winced a little as she thanked me for helping her.

"Is it alright if I ask you something? Something personal?" Vicky asked.

"Sure, ask away." I replied, putting a plaster on one of the cuts on Vicky's hand.

"Are you into guys or girls?" Vicky asked. What a weird question to ask. I didn't know what to respond but I had to tell her the truth in case she was interested in me.

"I have a girlfriend so I guess I'm more of into girls." I replied.

"Oh, you have a girlfriend? How does she look like?" Vicky asked. Once I have treated Vicky's wounds, I showed her a picture of y/n. Vicky gasped as she commented, "I have seen her on TikTok a few times and I saw her at the music festival. She performed a cover of 'Hey Mama' and she was awesome."

"You went to that festival? No way, I was there with a few of my friends watching her performance. She's one of my friend's older sister and that's where I started to get interested in her." I said. The both of us started getting to know each other better and turns out she goes to the same school as Jim and the gang and was working part-time after school to help with her family finances.

Y/n's pov:

Since it was lunch break at school and we could go out to get food, I decided to get my usual red velvet cake to take-away. As I entered the café, the first thing I saw was Douxie laughing and smiling with a brunette who had blonde highlights. You have got to be kidding me, he told me he was working for the whole day and now he ditches work to go out with a brunette with blonde highlights?

"Ah, y/n. Our usual customer, your usual red velvet cake I assume?" One of Douxie's colleagues Matteo asked. Douxie stood up with the brunette as they both turned to me.

"Hey babe, I didn't know you were stopping by to get something." Douxie started. I glanced at the brunette with blonde highlights and I have to say, she looked even prettier than me.

"Well, I wanted to but I lost my appetite." I replied harshly before leaving. I couldn't believe this guy. I thought he was loyal, I did a lot of things for him and this was what I got in return?

"Y/n! Wait, I can explain!" I heard Douxie calling after me but I just continued running all the way back to the college. I felt my sweat dripping down the side of my face and my tears spilling out of my eyes. I ran through the halls of the college, avoiding everyone who called me and ran straight to my dorm.

"Girl, what happened?" Lena, my roommate asked.

"I heard someone's cries, what happened?" Irene and Jermaine barged into the room Lena and I shared.

"I can't believe him." I spoke as my roommates sat around my bed while I started to explain what happened.

"There must be some misunderstanding, you probably didn't see what you saw." Lena spoke.

"Yeah, who knows, she's probably a worker there." Irene added.

"We've seen you hang out with him a few times and I know he isn't a cheater, he's a keeper." Jermaine added. Maybe the girls were right, maybe she works there or something but I wasn't sure. Throughout the rest of the day, I checked my social media every few minutes to see if Douxie posted anything about that brunette on his story or as a post.

"Time for a quick recap of what you learnt from high school. Ms Lake, what are the four chambers of the human heart?" The lecturer shot a question at me. Easy, biology was my favorite subject and I topped the cohort 2 years ago.

"Left atrium, left ventricle, right atrium, right ventricle." I answered without hesitation. The lecturer nodded and spoke, "Correct. For someone who has been looking down at their mobile phone the whole time." Just looking out for my boyfriend. 

~

Once school was over, I booked a Grab ride and went home. Douxie tried to call me a few times in class earlier and sent me many messages throughout the day after I abruptly left the café in the afternoon. I didn't text him back or call him back despite his constant spamming as I put my phone on 'do not disturb'. As I reached home, I went up to my room and lazed on my bed.

"Hey, why aren't you answering Douxie? He called you and texted you many times today. Did something happen between you two?" Jim knocked on my door. I sat up and groaned, "Please, not a word about him."

"What happened? You two seemed to get along all the time." Jim asked. I sighed and replied, "Fine, I'll tell you what's going on. I wanted to get my usual red velvet cake from the café and I saw Douxie laughing with this brunette with blonde highlights like they were going out or something."

"Come on, I don't think Douxie is that kind of person to go out with someone else. Sure, I didn't trust him at first because Claire looked interested in him but he loves you and would never leave you for someone else." Jim stated.

"I don't know but she was really pretty, even prettier than me. Maybe I should get my hair done too and buy more makeup supplies." I said.

"No, no sis, you're perfect just the way you are. Maybe you should talk to him." Jim encouraged. I looked up and softly smiled at him, saying, "Thanks bro, you always knew how to make me feel better."

"Y/n, I think Douxie is at the door." Mom called from downstairs. Oh no, I'm not ready to face him yet, especially after he hung out with the brunette.

"Tell mom that I'm not home, I went out with some friends for dinner." I told Jim. He nodded and went down to break the fake news to Douxie while I stayed outside my room to hear the conversation.

"Good evening, Lakes, I was wondering if y/n is around? I have to talk to her." Douxie asked politely.

"She's unfortunately not home right now, she's having dinner with her friends." I heard Jim break the fake news.

"Jim, what are you-"

"Just play along mom." I saw Jim nudge mom.

"Yes, she told me she went to have dinner with friends. Sorry Douxie." Mom apologized.

"Oh, I see. Maybe I'll come back another time." Douxie said as he left the house.

"Phew, that was a close call." I sighed.

"Y/n, honey, what's going on with you and Douxie? Don't you guys get along all the time?" Mom came up the stairs, questioning me the same question. Great.

"Mom, I really don't want to talk about." I replied. "Ask Jim to explain everything." I continued, closing the door and lying on my bed. I figured that I would give Douxie the silent treatment for the time being and not visit him at the café, bistro and bookstore. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
906K 41.5K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...