My Hisirdoux|| boyfriend scen...

multi_fand0mxx

I spoiled one chapter of this book in my previous Trollhunters fanfic 'Stronger together (Rise of The Titans)... Еще

playlist
1: When he meets you
2: When you meet him
3: We meet again (His pov)
4: We meet again (Your pov)
5: When he calls you
6: When you go out with him
7: When you ask for a favor
8: When you have a weird dream
9: When he has a weird dream
10: When he meets your friends
11: When you meet his friends
12: When he watches you with kids
13: When it is your birthday (1)
14: When it is your birthday (2)
15: When he shows you his hidden talent
16: When he video calls you
17: When you two share an umbrella
18: When you learn he has more than 1 job
19: When you have dinner with him
20: When you fall asleep
21: When you see him with kids
22: When you get drunk
23: When you get hangover
24: When you get sick
25: When he confesses (Your pov)
26: When he confesses (His pov)
27: Cute/sweet things he does (Solely your pov)
28: Cute/sweet things you do (Solely Douxie's pov)
29: When he meets your mother
30: When he goes on vacation
31: When he comes back from vacation
32: When you sleep at his place
33: When you get your period
34: When you and him celebrate one month together
36: When you show your hidden talent
37: When you get jealous
38: When he gets drunk
39: When he gets a hangover and makes up with you
40: When he gets sick
41: When you make a new friend
42: When you get hospitalised
43: When he learns you were being hospitalised
44: When he takes care of you
45: When he gets jealous
46: When he surprises you
47: When you dye your hair
48: When he is being clingy
49: When you are being clingy

35: When he gives you the princess treatment

28 1 0
multi_fand0mxx

Y/n's pov:

Most of the time, I would wear sneakers, crocs or Converse out, even to dinner dates with Douxie sometimes but tonight, Douxie and I are going on a triple date with his band mates and their girlfriends to a restaurant with a huge view of an aquarium. Really fancy and so out of my budget but I heard the guys are paying for dinner which also meant that I would not be wearing my new Nike Air Jordans out. Douxie was in my room watching me get ready because he came early to my house.

Your outfit: 

"Babe, you do know when I move in with you eventually, you'll watch me get ready for the day every day. Why'd you purposely come over to my house today to watch me get ready?" I asked while I was fixing my hair.

"Because, my lovely, I enjoy it." Douxie came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel the butterflies flying in my stomach again as I felt my cheeks heat up again.

"Hey, I'm not ready yet, 5 more minutes." I nudged him slightly but he continued hugging me.

"Babe, I need to put on some lip gloss." I said. He's never been this clingy with me before.

"Alright, at least hurry up so I can hug you again." Douxie huffed, sitting back on my bed. I chuckled and nodded as I turned back to my tall mirror to put on my lip gloss.

"Okay, let's go now." I turned to Douxie as he stood up.

"Ah, I didn't forget our deal." I said, giving Douxie the hug he wanted. I tried my best not to rub my face on Douxie because firstly, he's wearing black as usual and secondly because I might have overdone my makeup a little today and don't want his jacket to be dirty with my powder.

"Okay now let's go." Douxie insisted as I let go of him. He exited my room first as he extended an arm. I took his hand, expecting him to just led me out immediately but he kissed the top of my hand like I was a princess before walking out. I couldn't help but blush at his movement before commenting, "You're being cheesy today. We're just going out for dinner tonight."

"A nice dinner." Douxie corrected as I scoffed at his charm. Before I even set foot on the stairs, Douxie stopped me and spun me to the side.

"Now what? Hey! What are you doing?" I questioned as Douxie swept me off my feet and carried me down the stairs like a newly wedded bride. He then put me down and replied, "Treating you like a princess." I blushed. It felt like I was in those 'imagine this' stories on TikTok or those couples on TikTok who do cute things with each other, especially that one couple where the guy always treated his girlfriend like a princess, getting her everything she wants and paying for everything.

"I have two legs to walk and it's only a few flights of stairs." I said. I mean the small gesture is nice so I decided to stop arguing and put on my heels. Even though Douxie has never seen a pair of heels before, or even see me wear a pair of heels, he saw me tying the straps of my heels on as he watched and helped with the other side.

"So, how are we going to get there?" Douxie asked. I picked up mom's car keys and replied, "Follow me." Yeah, I got my driver's license a few weeks after I turned 18 which was like months ago and Douxie was the only one who doesn't know that I could drive.

"W-wait a minute, you can drive?" Douxie exclaimed. "Why- since when?" He asked.

"A few weeks after I turned 18." I replied. Mom knew I was going on a triple date with Douxie and his band mates so she let me use her car since she's going on yet another dinner date with Strickler and Strickler was going to be her chauffer. Honestly, with her spending her free time with Strickler, both of them might end up getting married.

~

While I was driving to the restaurant, Douxie took every opportunity to touch me even when I'm not stopping at a red light. Most of the time he would put his hand on my thigh, making me blush like mad and grin super wide.

"Hey, you have something here." Douxie pointed at my cheek. Currently it was a red light and I think his playful, flirty mode is on.

"What?" I asked. He leaned in to peck me on the cheek as I chuckled.

"Babe." I groaned. "You're lucky it's a red light." I continued.

"You know you love my kisses." He flirted. This dork. After parking the car, I was about open the door on my side when Douxie stretched over and closed it.

"Is this Déjà vu from you coming back after your vacation?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"One moment." Douxie replied, getting out of the passenger side and running over to my side to open the door for me.

"My princess." Douxie curtsied. I took his hand and got out of the car, him helping me close the door at the same time. As I locked the car, I grabbed onto Douxie's arm and told him, "You didn't have to do that you know."

"Why not, you're my princess so I'm treating you like one." Douxie replied. I knew it, he was giving me a princess treatment tonight. When we reached the restaurant, there were many people waiting for their turn to have a nice dinner. I told the waitress the reservation name was under Noah as she brought Douxie and I to our table just next to the giant tank. Nat and Kasumi were there already as we exchanged hugs with each other.

"Noah and Ruby are on their way, they're currently stuck in a traffic jam." Nathaniel told us.

"Y/n, I really love the dress you're wearing. And the way you did your hair today." Kasumi commented.

"You look gorgeous today, Kasumi." I commented, sitting next to Kasumi.

"How'd you find this fancy place Nat?" Douxie asked.

"My parents came here for their wedding anniversary almost every year. Now they're passing on the tradition to Kasumi and I if we ever get married." Nathaniel explained.

"Wow, talking about marriage already?" I asked.

"He's joking. I mean I have already met his parents but I'm not the same wealth and status as them." Kasumi whispered.

"But my parents loved you Kassie." Nathaniel overheard our conversation.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late. Traffic has been crazy this evening." Noah came in with Ruby next to him. Ruby and Noah sat down as we started ordering what we wanted.

"Hey girls, we should take some pictures since our table is closest to the tank." I insisted as Kasumi and Ruby agreed. We got up from our seats and headed downstairs to the tank to take some pictures after ordering our dinner.

"Oh my gosh, you know what we should do when we finish dinner early?" Kasumi asked. Let's test the telepathy between three girlfriends of Ash Dispersal Pattern.

"Karaoke!" The three of us exclaimed. I knew it, we thought of the same thing. After taking a few pictures, we went back to our table to see if our dinner has arrived.

"Dig in girls." Noah insisted as we took our first bite of our dishes.

"Can I try some?" Douxie asked. I glared at him, crossing my arms, not knowing what to say next.

"Please, I'll let you have some of mine." Douxie begged but I still didn't let him. I actually wanted to let him have some of mine but I was being playful right now. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my thigh as Douxie whispered in my ear, "Please." I lowered my head and chuckled as I scooped a bit of my food to give Douxie. Douxie did the same as we both blushed.

"Hey, you guys want to go for some karaoke after dinner?" Ruby asked. "The girls have agreed so now I'm asking the guys." She continued.

"Karaoke, I haven't been there in a while. Alright, let's go for it." Nathaniel replied.

"Yeah, let's do it." Douxie replied. As we finished up our dinner, the six of us left the place as we figured out which karaoke centre to go to.

"There's one at the mall near Big D's apartment, we should go to that one." I suggested.

"Oh, are you and Ruby taking a Grab or are you following one of us?" Nat asked.

"Don't mind if I crash with you and Kassie?" Ruby asked.

"Alright, we'll see you guys later." I said as Douxie and I walked to my mom's car. While walking to the car, I could already feel my feet getting sore from standing. As Douxie walked faster in front of me, he realized I wasn't keeping up with his pace as he ran back to me and asked, "Hey, are you alright?"

"I knew I shouldn't have worn heels tonight but because we were heading to a fancy restaurant, it's just one time where I wear heels out. Turns out, it also has been a while since I wore heels so-"

"Enough said, I know what you need." Douxie interrupted my explanation.

"What now? Hey, what are you-"

"Shh. Didn't you say your feet hurt?" Douxie interrupted again. He lifted me off the ground like back at home as he walked to the car. I unlocked the car as I opened the driver's side of the door with the help of Douxie bending down so that I could open the door. He then gently placed me down on the seat and helped fasten my seatbelt. That's a new gesture.

"I think I should get a permit for driving too." Douxie told me.

"Really, but you have a motorcycle already. I don't even have my own car yet." I said.

"Come on, you should be passenger princess, not me." Douxie argued.

"Don't you enjoy being passenger prince though?" I asked, grabbing onto Douxie's cheek with one hand and looking intensely into his dashing brown eyes.

"Alright, let's not let the others wait. Let's go." Douxie insisted as I drove out. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

190K 4.5K 29
Y/n. Fishlegs' little sister, is the complete opposite to him. he's nerdy, she's not so smart. he's a coward, she's brave. Y/n is friends with the tw...
19.8K 606 37
┌ ꒰⍉꒱─ ➤ ᴄᴀʟʏᴘꜱᴏ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴍᴀɴ-ɴᴜɴᴇᴢ ༘`⍜'ˎ- ↳˳🎈 ;; ❝ 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖇...
20.1K 459 20
A year after the defeat of Drago, Berk has become a paradise for Vikings and dragons. However, a new enemy threatens to destroy everything that has b...
6.6K 57 16
Your Madeline hatter daughter of the Mad Hatter after a year of being in wonder land you decide to go back to auradon prep but when you do you have a...