My Hisirdoux|| boyfriend scen...

By multi_fand0mxx

I spoiled one chapter of this book in my previous Trollhunters fanfic 'Stronger together (Rise of The Titans)... More

playlist
1: When he meets you
2: When you meet him
3: We meet again (His pov)
4: We meet again (Your pov)
5: When he calls you
6: When you go out with him
7: When you ask for a favor
8: When you have a weird dream
9: When he has a weird dream
10: When he meets your friends
11: When you meet his friends
12: When he watches you with kids
13: When it is your birthday (1)
14: When it is your birthday (2)
15: When he shows you his hidden talent
16: When he video calls you
17: When you two share an umbrella
18: When you learn he has more than 1 job
19: When you have dinner with him
20: When you fall asleep
21: When you see him with kids
22: When you get drunk
23: When you get hangover
24: When you get sick
25: When he confesses (Your pov)
26: When he confesses (His pov)
27: Cute/sweet things he does (Solely your pov)
29: When he meets your mother
30: When he goes on vacation
31: When he comes back from vacation
32: When you sleep at his place
33: When you get your period
34: When you and him celebrate one month together
35: When he gives you the princess treatment
36: When you show your hidden talent
37: When you get jealous
38: When he gets drunk
39: When he gets a hangover and makes up with you
40: When he gets sick
41: When you make a new friend
42: When you get hospitalised
43: When he learns you were being hospitalised
44: When he takes care of you
45: When he gets jealous
46: When he surprises you
47: When you dye your hair
48: When he is being clingy
49: When you are being clingy

28: Cute/sweet things you do (Solely Douxie's pov)

26 2 0
By multi_fand0mxx

Monday

It's Monday again and I can't see my beloved y/n because I have double shifts at the café and the bistro tonight and she's busy with school work. As I sat up and stretched in my bed, my phone went off next to me. As I picked up my phone, I realized it was a text from y/n, more of a video.

"Morning babe, I'm heading to school right now. Heard you have to work double shifts tonight. Hang in there alright, I might swing by the bistro to get dinner and see you." The video played as I smiled. It was the first time she sent something like this but it was cute.

"Good morning my love, I just got up and I already am super drained. See you later I guess." I videoed my message for y/n as I got out of bed and got ready for the day.

~

"Thank you, young man for the recommendation." An old lady thanked me as I helped her out the door.

"No problem, ma'am. Enjoy your pie!" I smiled as I helped the old lady down the stairs. I sighed as I took out my phone to see if y/n sent any new messages.

"Hey babe, look, the whole class is knocked out right now. Our lecturer is kinda boring." Y/n sent another video message as I chuckled. There was another message below the video that I just opened as I opened it.

"Hey, it's me again. Here's my lunch for today. Not much but you know it is something. What are you up to now" Y/n showed the cafeteria food to me in the video.

"Boy, could you take this customer please." My supervisor called as I sent y/n a quick text before getting back to work.

~

Right now, I was at the bistro for my night shift until 10.30pm as I had my dinner before getting to work. While scrolling through my social media, I got a message from y/n as I played the video.

"Good news, I'm coming over to the bistro to get my dinner. See you later!" The video played.

"Isn't that the girl you told me you liked?" One of the service crew Jayden asked.

"Correction, she's my girlfriend now." I replied.

"No way, you finally confessed?" Jayden asked as I nodded. As I finished up my dinner, I was asked to put in the utensils in a takeaway order as I packed two sets of utensils in the takeaway order. My phone then vibrated and yet again, it was another video message from y/n.

"Guess where I'm at now. Going in now." The video played. My eyes instantly lit up as I ran to the door to welcome y/n.

"Hey you." Y/n flung herself onto me as I hugged her back. I missed her a lot.

"I believe this is yours ma'am." Jayden held out a takeaway order as y/n let go of me before checking her order.

"Yes, thank you so much." Y/n replied. The door opened as two customers came in for dinner. Y/n turned to see the customers and turned back to me.

"You should get back to work now. I'll send more of my video messages later." Y/n smiled as she tiptoed to peck my cheek before leaving. As I watched y/n leave, I had the urge to hug her again as I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'll try and reply to your messages babe." I muttered in her hair. Her hair smelt like strawberries and cream as I planted kisses on the top of her head and her cheek. Y/n chuckled and patted my face, "You're extremely clingy today. I like that." I let her go after a while as she left the bistro, turning back to blow a few kisses at me.

Tuesday

The weather the past few weeks have always been sunny and not a single sign in the sky indicating that it would rain. Unfortunately, this was my unlucky day. At about 3 in the afternoon, it started raining cats and dogs. Since I didn't have anymore shifts at either the bookstore or the bistro so technically, I'm free for the rest of the evening.

"Where are you at now?" I asked over the phone. Y/n agreed to take me home since she was done with classes already.

"I'm almost there." Y/n replied. I waited under the shelter outside the café for a while until I saw y/n coming up to me.

"I hope I didn't make you wait too long." Y/n started.

"It's alright, I just finished not too long ago." I replied. "Why did you bring only one tiny umbrella though?" I asked, looking at her small umbrella.

"Well, it's enough for the both of us." Y/n replied.

"Really, and how exactly?" I asked.

"Glad you asked. I'll carry the umbrella and you'll carry me." Y/n replied, running behind me before jumping onto my back. I was taken aback at first but I soon realized what she was trying to do and thought it was quite smart of her to think of a way to share an umbrella.

"So, this is your way of not wanting to walk and want me to do the walking instead?" I teased.

"Of course not, like I said, the umbrella is small but it is enough for the both of us. Now do you not want to go home or not?" Y/n questioned.

"Alright, you're the boss and I very much deserve this break." I replied as I started walking back to my apartment. The café was near my apartment so I always walked to work instead of riding my motorcycle.

Wednesday

Another day of work is done. I wasn't asked to do a full day shift at the café so I was lucky. As I was walking towards my apartment, I noticed someone sitting outside my door. I didn't know who it was but he or she looked suspicious because they had a hood on.

"H-hello?" I called.

"Surprise!" The person sprung up and removed the hood. Turns out it was y/n and she still had my jacket from when she was sick and still hasn't returned it to me.

"Babe, you gave me a heart attack. I thought there was a random stranger looking for me." I sighed. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to return your jacket and I thought I'd come over to make dinner for you too." Y/n replied.

"Come on in." I insisted, opening the door to my apartment as both of us entered. Like always when y/n comes over to my apartment, Archie gets all the love.

"Aww, Archie. I haven't seen you in a while." Y/n cooed, picking up Archie as I heard him purr.

"Why don't I make dinner tonight. I have a new recipe I just learnt and I thought maybe you'd like it." I insisted. Y/n kept pampering Archie as I grew slightly jealous. I cleared my throat as y/n replied, "Ah yeah, sure."

~

"Babe, dinner's ready. Where did you go?" I called y/n but she wasn't anywhere in the house to be seen.

"Here's your jacket, I found something way more comfortable to wear." Y/n replied, coming out of my room and tossing the jacket she wore earlier to me.

"Hey, is that my hoodie? Why are you-"

"It's comfortable." Y/n interrupted me. My other band mates told me this would happen and their advice for me is to let them have it. I have to admit, the way my hoodie was a little big for y/n made it look like she was wearing a dress instead.

"If this hoodie means so much to you then you could have it back." Y/n sulked, attempting to remove the hoodie.

"No, no, you can keep it. It's quite old and I don't really wear it anymore." I insisted. Okay but that hoodie is my fav and I have to give it away for now. Y/n's eyes lit up as she squealed.

"Thank you, babe." She flung herself onto me as I hugged her back.

Thursday

I was working late at the bookstore but since y/n was a huge book nerd, she insisted she stay with me until I closed the shop. Thankfully, the bookstore closes early at 9.30 so y/n still could get some sleep before going to school the next day.

"Babe, anything else you need?" I asked, placing a bowl of her favourite chocolate-covered strawberries on the table in front of her.

"Nothing else for now. You should get back to work now, I see a customer at the counter right now." Y/n replied, pointing at the counter. I planted a kiss at the side of her forehead before getting back to work.

"Hey, are you free this weekend?" The customer asked. She was a brunette, about my age or not a few years younger than me and was as tall as me and like every other girl who walks past me or I have encountered in the store seemed interested in me. Well, now that I have a girlfriend and we've only been dating for two weeks, I have to brush off these other girls who want me or else my girlfriend turns into 'little miss jealous'.

"Uh, oh, my lips are a little chapped right now. I need to get some-"

"That's alright, I always carry some with me." The brunette replied, digging through her bag.

"Hey, I heard someone's lips are chapped." Y/n immediately came up to us. I think I know where this is going.

"Excuse me?" The brunette questioned, intensely judging y/n from head to toe.

"I have some right now babe, here." Y/n pulled me in for a kiss in front of the customer and she wasn't kidding, she did have lip balm on. As we pulled apart, the brunette rolled her eyes and scoffed as she took her paid book, purposely bumped into y/n before leaving.

"That's right bitch, that's my man right here." Y/n cussed and it was the first time I heard her cuss. But she looked adorable when she's mad and I knew she's loyal and a keeper for sure.

"Woah, language." I chuckled. "Thanks for the lip balm by the way." I thanked.

"No problem. It's a new flavour, green apple." Y/n smiled.

"I'll be done soon." I said as y/n went back to the corner to continue her book.

Friday

Y/n and I arranged yet another dinner date to another café that just opened around the corner. Y/n agreed for me to pick her up and I was running a little late. When I reached the doorstep of y/n's house, I rang the doorbell and somehow, Jim was the one who opened the door.

"Hey Jim, where's your sister?" I asked.

"Um... She's-"

"Hello babe." Someone wearing the viral shark blanket ran down the stairs as I could not hold back my laughter.

"Y/n, babe, what is this?" I asked between my laughs.

"It just came today and once she put it on, she can't take it off." Jim explained.

"Oh, I've seen people wear this on social media." I said. I was thinking of buying one for y/n but since she has it already, I decided to not buy it anymore. I might consider buying one for myself but I might have found something cuter for y/n and I to match. "Once they put it on, they will never take it off unless you persuade them to." I continued.

"I'm a shark but I'm your shark." Y/n, still wearing the blanket pounced on me.

"Come on babe, time to go." I insisted but y/n shook her head and continued running around the house in her new blanket.

"Babe, we have a reservation. I'm not kidding. Come on." I said. It felt like I was controlling a kid now but she still has a mind of a kid sometimes.

"Do we really?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, come on now." I replied. Y/n eventually took off the blanket as she immediately flung herself onto me.

"Let's go now." She said as I led her out of her house.

"Have fun you two." Jim waved as he closed the door. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
952K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...