My Hisirdoux|| boyfriend scen...

By multi_fand0mxx

I spoiled one chapter of this book in my previous Trollhunters fanfic 'Stronger together (Rise of The Titans)... More

playlist
1: When he meets you
2: When you meet him
3: We meet again (His pov)
4: We meet again (Your pov)
5: When he calls you
6: When you go out with him
7: When you ask for a favor
8: When you have a weird dream
9: When he has a weird dream
10: When he meets your friends
11: When you meet his friends
12: When he watches you with kids
13: When it is your birthday (1)
14: When it is your birthday (2)
15: When he shows you his hidden talent
16: When he video calls you
17: When you two share an umbrella
18: When you learn he has more than 1 job
19: When you have dinner with him
20: When you fall asleep
21: When you see him with kids
22: When you get drunk
23: When you get hangover
25: When he confesses (Your pov)
26: When he confesses (His pov)
27: Cute/sweet things he does (Solely your pov)
28: Cute/sweet things you do (Solely Douxie's pov)
29: When he meets your mother
30: When he goes on vacation
31: When he comes back from vacation
32: When you sleep at his place
33: When you get your period
34: When you and him celebrate one month together
35: When he gives you the princess treatment
36: When you show your hidden talent
37: When you get jealous
38: When he gets drunk
39: When he gets a hangover and makes up with you
40: When he gets sick
41: When you make a new friend
42: When you get hospitalised
43: When he learns you were being hospitalised
44: When he takes care of you
45: When he gets jealous
46: When he surprises you
47: When you dye your hair
48: When he is being clingy
49: When you are being clingy

24: When you get sick

30 2 0
By multi_fand0mxx

Y/n's pov:

One of the many things I hate is being sick. I can't go out and I can't eat any of my favourite food even if I crave them. Worst thing is that I was supposed to go watch the sunset with Douxie but it seems that I have to stay in for a while to recover. We agreed to meet on Saturday to watch the sunset but I got a fever the previous day and wasn't getting better so I had to cancel out meetup without telling him the real reason why I couldn't go. I just didn't want him to be worried about me.

"Remember, take this pill three times after your meals and I'll ask Jim to make something hot for you when I'm gone." Mom told me as I laid in bed, feeling exhausted and restless. I nodded as Jim came into my room.

"I'll bring back some herbal remedies later if I can find any. Right now, I have to go out and cover someone's shift. Take care dear, Jim will be here if you need anything." Mom caressed my face as she bent down to plant a kiss on my forehead before leaving.

"Mom should stay at home when one of us is sick." Jim spoke once mom left.

"I know. But she has to cover someone's shift today and who knows how long she'll be out of the house." I said, sitting up in bed. "I'm sorry you had to cancel your date with Claire today, I know you were looking forward to it." I apologized.

"Taking care of my sister when she's sick is more important." Jim smiled.

"But that's supposed to be me and mom taking care of you, whether we're sick or in good health." I lightly touched Jim's face.

~

Douxie's pov:

"Have a nice day!" I smiled at the last customer who stopped by during the lunch time peak hour as I heaved a sigh of relief. Tonight was going to be an extremely busy night since I'm being called to the bistro to help out with an event.

"Take a break, boy. I heard tonight is going to be a crazy night for you, working at the bistro opposite for an event. Why don't you take a break here before going over to the bistro." My supervisor insisted as I nodded and sat at one of the lounge chairs. I tried to call y/n again but she was not picking up somehow. In the end, I called Jim to ask what was going on.

"Hey Douxie, what's up?" Jim asked.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything but do you know what happened to y/n? She hasn't read any of my texts since morning." I asked.

"She had a fever since yesterday and is not getting better today." Jim replied. A fever? I thought she had to get something for her friend.

"You can come over to visit if you want." Jim insisted.

"I have another shift at the bistro tonight so maybe I'll swing by tomorrow since I have a day-off." I explained. "Is alright if you send my regards to y/n?" I asked.

"Sure, see you tomorrow." Jim said before hanging up. I had a mission to find some remedies and things she liked or would cheer her up and put them in a little basket for her.

The next day...

"What are you doing?" Archie asked.

"Making a get well soon basket for y/n. She had a fever yesterday which is also the reason why I didn't go out with her to watch the sunset." I replied. In the morning, I went out to get a crotched plushie, keychain and small bouquet for her, along with a basket and some remedies I heard were useful for the sick. I also have an obsession with making paper stars for some reason and bought a bouquet kit online but didn't know what to do with it so I thought maybe I should give it to y/n.

"No wonder she hasn't visited the café in a while." Archie commented.

"She's probably been busy too. Or she's embarrassed about her crashing my place when she was drunk last week and doesn't want to talk to me." I said. After I arranged all of y/n's gifts nicely, I prepared to leave my apartment and head over to y/n's house to visit her.

Y/n's pov:

It's the second day of being sick and my temperature is not dropping, it went up by one or two more Degrees Celsius today. Not a big temperature difference, I know but now I'm having a leaky nose which started since last night where my nose was blocked and I couldn't sleep well. I got out of bed in the late afternoon and lazed on the couch to watch television.

"Feeling any better sis?" Jim asked. I sniffed due to my leaky nose and replied, "I think I feel worse today. My nose was blocked last night, my temperature went up a few Degrees Celsius and my nose is leaky right now."

"Yeah, I could tell from your sniffling." Jim commented. The doorbell rang as I stood up immediately.

"Calm down, I got this." Jim insisted as he ran to the door to open it.

"Hey, glad to see you." Jim invited the person at the door in and my heart almost stopped when I saw who it was.

"Douxie? Why are you here?" I asked, sniffling when I felt the mucus leaking out of my nose again.

"Jim told me what was going on so I decided to swing by since I have a day-off today." Douxie replied. Dang it Jim, I didn't want Douxie to be involved in this.

"What's that basket for?" I pointed at the basket he was holding.

"I'll leave you two now. Mom should be coming back soon with lunch." Jim insisted as he went up to his room, leaving me and Douxie alone. As we both sat down, Douxie started explaining everything in the basket he got me.

"I basically got some remedies to help with your fever and leaky nose. I found a few crotched plush toys at a stand along the sidewalk and I bought a few. This crotched bouquet was random too, when I visit the children's hospital, I would usually get a few of them flowers. As for this paper star bouquet, I bought this kit online since I had a thing for making paper stars so I decided to make it but didn't know who to give it to so why not you." Douxie explained.

"Woah, woah, wait a minute, children's hospital?" I questioned before my nose triggered as I sneezed.

"Oh. Bless you." Douxie said. He was about to speak again but I held a finger in front of his face before sneezing a few more times in a row. Douxie flinched a little due to my sudden sneeze as I apologized after wiping my nose with a tissue paper.

"Bless you again. Anyways, when I have a day-off, I'll go to the children's hospital in town to entertain the children there." Douxie explained. So that explains why he was at the children's hospital the last time I went to visit Cassandra.

"Oh, what do you do there?" I asked.

"Mostly read them stories, do magic tricks, play games, especially the 'Lad of Fortune' and help them around if they need any. Occasionally, I would bring some toys I used to have and donate it to them." Douxie replied.

"Lad of Fortune? What's that?" I asked.

"It's the game where you have three cups and you have to find the cup that has the prize in it." Douxie explained.

"Oh, that game. I love that game when I was a kid." I said. "Also, you said magic? Can you actually do magic tricks?" I asked.

"Mm, that is another type of magic." Douxie replied.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It's a long story. I'll explain it one day when I know how to put my words together." Douxie replied. "Why didn't you tell me the real reason why you cancelled our meet-up yesterday?" He asked. Well, I couldn't think of another excuse so I finally spoke the truth.

"I didn't want you to worry. I know when I was drunk and out of control, you were worried about me so I didn't want to make you worry a second time." I replied.

"But I worry because I care about you." Douxie spoke. He... cares about me? I looked up to see Douxie's worry in his eyes. His hazel eyes never fail to mesmerise me. We locked eyes with each other until the door opened.

"Hey, oh, Douxie. What are you doing here?" Mom asked as Douxie and I immediately snapped out of our moment.

"Mom, I-"

"I decided to swing by to visit y/n. Jim told me she was sick so I came by to give her a get-well-soon basket." Douxie interrupted.

"Feeling any better y/n?" Mom asked. I sniffled again as I shook my head.

"Don't worry, I have some hot soup for you. Where's your brother, I'll ask him to heat it up for you." Mom placed the soup on the dining table while she went to call Jim.

"Medicine is on the counter top, remember to take it after you drink the soup." Mom reminded.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Taking a nap." Mom yawned as she went up to her room. Jim soon came down and helped heat up my soup.

"Anything you'd like to eat Doux?" Jim asked, placing the soup in front of me on the small table.

"It's alright. I already ate." Douxie replied. I then turned on the television and watched my favourite vet related series.

"I remember watching an episode or two of this series but never made it through the first season." Douxie pointed out.

"I didn't know you were the type of person to watch vet related shows." I commented. When I was done drinking my soup, I took the bowl out to wash it and have my medicine at the same time. I then sat back on the couch to continue my vet series.

"I have to use the restroom, be right back." Douxie stood up.

"Bathroom is upstairs and right in front of you." I directed. My mom did tell me that the medicine I take after my meals would make me drowsy and fall asleep easily and at one point, the drowsiness came in halfway through the second last episode of the first season.

"Hey sis, I'm going out for a while, will be back soon." Jim started, walking towards the front door.

"Did you leave a note for mom?" I asked.

"Yep, on her door. See you later." Jim said as he left.

"Bye." I said before continuing to watch television.

Douxie's pov:

As I walked back to the living room, I realized y/n was fast asleep on the couch. The television programme was still playing as I turned off the television before sitting next to y/n, letting her rest on my shoulder. She adjusted her position to get comfortable as I took off my jacket slowly and draped it over y/n. I looked down at y/n, admiring her while she was asleep. She looked even more adorable when she's sleeping in real life. Last time I saw her sleeping was on that video call a few months ago. I was supposed to confess the previous day but because she's sick, I decided to shift the confession to the next weekend. Soon, I got a call from someone as I picked up the call.

"Hey Nat, what's up?" I asked.

"Where are you right now?" Nathaniel asked.

"Y/n's house. Why?" I asked.

"Ooh, I assume you and her are already... a thing?" Nathaniel teased.

"No, not yet." I groaned. "What's up?" I asked.

"Dude, did you forget that we were supposed to shop for our upcoming trip to Europe?" Nathaniel questioned. Oh god, that must have slipped off my mind.

"I'm sorry, y/n's having a fever so I went over to her house to visit her." I apologized.

"You still haven't told her how you feel about her?" Nathaniel asked.

"I was supposed to yesterday but she was sick so I shifted the confession date to next weekend." I explained.

"Well, is it alright if you come over now?" Nathaniel asked.

"Okay, I guess. Since y/n's resting right now." I replied. "See you later." I continued before hanging up. Now, should I let y/n hold onto my jacket or should I take it back. Even though the material of that jacket is thick, I still decided to get a blanket from her room to cover her. I positioned y/n properly so that she was lying on the couch and draped the blanket over her.

"See you on Saturday, y/n." I muttered before leaving.

Y/n's pov:

"Y/n. Y/n. Come on, it's 7pm, wake up. You won't be able to sleep tonight if you continue sleeping now." Mom tapped me. I was feeling slightly better after taking a nap for hours. As I sat up, I realized there was a blanket over me and I was holding onto a black jacket that strangely looked similar to Douxie's.

"Feeling any better?" Mom asked, feeling my forehead. I nodded slowly as she spoke, "Your forehead isn't too hot at the moment. How bout taking your temperature now to check if your temperature went down." As I went back to my room, I took out a thermometer and stuck in my mouth.

"37.5 Degrees Celsius, getting better already." I said after taking my temperature.

"That's good news." Mom smiled. "Come have dinner now." She continued as I sat at the table with her.

"I noticed you were holding onto a black jacket just now, I've never seen you wear it before." Mom spoke.

"That, I think I know who it belongs to." I said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
288K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
906K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one