My Hisirdoux|| boyfriend scen...

By multi_fand0mxx

I spoiled one chapter of this book in my previous Trollhunters fanfic 'Stronger together (Rise of The Titans)... More

playlist
1: When he meets you
2: When you meet him
3: We meet again (His pov)
4: We meet again (Your pov)
5: When he calls you
6: When you go out with him
7: When you ask for a favor
8: When you have a weird dream
9: When he has a weird dream
10: When he meets your friends
11: When you meet his friends
12: When he watches you with kids
13: When it is your birthday (1)
15: When he shows you his hidden talent
16: When he video calls you
17: When you two share an umbrella
18: When you learn he has more than 1 job
19: When you have dinner with him
20: When you fall asleep
21: When you see him with kids
22: When you get drunk
23: When you get hangover
24: When you get sick
25: When he confesses (Your pov)
26: When he confesses (His pov)
27: Cute/sweet things he does (Solely your pov)
28: Cute/sweet things you do (Solely Douxie's pov)
29: When he meets your mother
30: When he goes on vacation
31: When he comes back from vacation
32: When you sleep at his place
33: When you get your period
34: When you and him celebrate one month together
35: When he gives you the princess treatment
36: When you show your hidden talent
37: When you get jealous
38: When he gets drunk
39: When he gets a hangover and makes up with you
40: When he gets sick
41: When you make a new friend
42: When you get hospitalised
43: When he learns you were being hospitalised
44: When he takes care of you
45: When he gets jealous
46: When he surprises you
47: When you dye your hair
48: When he is being clingy
49: When you are being clingy

14: When it is your birthday (2)

30 2 0
By multi_fand0mxx

Here we'll assume the dance you and your friends did was No return by Le sserafim 

Y/n's pov:

As we entered the venue, I felt a gush of air conditioner blowing against me. My friends really weren't kidding when they said they booked a ballroom in a hotel for my birthday. I was then dragged into a lift and was brought to the 5th floor.

"We're here." Yuri spoke. Music blasted from the sides and I could hear people calling me already, some even cheering. I felt the blindfold around my eyes loosening as the light blinded my vision for a while. After a few blinks, I could finally see what's around me. Oh my gosh.

"Happy birthday y/n!" Krystal and Paris ran up to me along with my group of friends from college too.

"You guys did all this?" I asked as they nodded.

"Y/n, there you are. Happy birthday!" Claire ran up to me and exchanged a hug with me. The gang soon ran up to me and showered me with birthday wishes.

"We need to show you this." Selena pulled me to a corner of the ballroom that was projecting a few dance videos.

"You guys combined all the dance covers I did all these years?" I asked.

"Yeah, your solo performances, covers and of course, the performances you were involved in." Yuri replied. No way they compiled all these in a month. I don't even think this is all of the performances I had.

"Oh, we have to try out the photobooth here." Krystal pulled me to the photobooth. Here we go again with the photobooth. My high school best friends passed me some props as we took a group picture together. As the photos were printing, Yuri called my college friends to have a group photo.

"You guys really didn't have to do this." I said.

"Why wouldn't we, you're finally legal girl." Gwenyth, who was part of my group of friends in college replied.

"You're welcome y/n. It was all Yuri and Selena's idea mainly." Jessica added. Now for a little introduction of my friend group in college. Jessica and Yuri are childhood best friends so that explained why my high school friends and college friends decided to team up with each other. My friends and I in college studied the same course which makes us classmates as well. My friend group in college consisted of myself, Gwen, Jesscia, Tasha and Iris. Anyway, as the girls collected their pictures from the printer, I decided to grab something to eat instead of hogging the photobooth station.

"Mm, this buffet is really delicious." I muttered, taking a bite of my dinner while looking for the table where my friends sat at.

"Enjoying your birthday honey?" Mom asked.

"Oh definitely. I never knew my 18th birthday would be this crazy thanks to my friends." I replied. A familiar song soon played as Paris exclaimed, "It's our song y/n, let's dance!"

"But I'm still-"

"Come on, just once." Krystal begged as she dragged me to the dance floor with my friend group from high school where we danced. Oh boy, I'm going to have a stomach ache due to indigestion after this.

Douxie's pov:

"Finally, and with some time to spare for y/n's party." I muttered, taking the last dirty dish into the kitchen.

"Good work today, boy. You're dismissed." My supervisor smiled.

"See you sir." I smiled back as I left the café. A car pulled up in front of me as Nathaniel spoke, "Get in, it'll save us some time." I got in their back seat as Nathaniel drove off to the location of the party which was at a hotel. I guess y/n really wasn't kidding about the location of the party. As the three of us exited the car and went up to the ballroom where the party was at, many people, teenagers mostly stopped by to ask for a picture. They did ask why we weren't making music anymore but we gave a vague answer before running to catch the elevator.

"Gee, people really do remember us even when we've not made music in a while." Noah spoke.

"Which floor was it again?" Nathaniel asked.

"5th floor, based on the invitation." I replied. As the lift door opened, it didn't take me long to find the ballroom where music was blasting and everyone was cheering. As me and the guys entered the ballroom, we were greeted by y/n and her group dancing in the middle of the ballroom.

"Woah, y/n and her friends are on the dance floor." Nathaniel commented.

"She looks... amazing." I muttered. Words could not express how I felt when I saw the dress she wore. Past times when I saw y/n at the café or meet up with her for lunch, she'd usually wear sleeved tops or oversized t-shirts most of the time. But tonight was the first time I've ever seen y/n in something sleeveless.

"Did you say something dude?" Nat asked.

"What? No, no." I replied.

"Hey! You actually made it." Y/n came up to us.

"Yeah, I try to keep my promises. Besides, my supervisor knew about it and let me off early." I explained.

"Happy birthday y/n, sorry if we don't have any presents for you." Noah apologized.

"It's cool. Hey, wanna try out the photobooth first? They're closing at 8.30." Y/n insisted. The three of us agreed as she dragged us to the photobooth.

"Cool props." Nathaniel commented, trying on every prop there was. He picked one for me as well as I put it on and looked at the camera.

"Hey guys, mind if I take one solo pic with y/n?" I asked. I don't know what came over me but it's for memories. The boys teased me since they knew I've been talking to y/n a lot and know I have a crush on her as I glared at them. As they left, I was left with y/n to take the picture. Okay, next question is what pose I should do. Or should I not even do one at all.

"Any poses you're thinking of?" Y/n asked. She just read my mind...

"I'm fine doing whatever pose you're doing." I replied.

"How bout one normal shot and one fun shot?" She asked. Well, I thought one photo was enough for me but two would be even better.

"Sure." I agreed. At the side, I could see the guys teasing me as I glared at them again. I placed my hand around y/n's waist as we took our normal shot. We then did our fun shot where she chose to do my favourite rock pose so I did the same.

"Douxie, y/n, stay there!" Toby yelled as the others came in.

"Guys, we have a cake to cut." Y/n said, getting squeezed against me.

"Come on, one picture with all of us." Claire insisted.

"Everyone say lively!" Aja yelled as everyone posed for one picture.

"Okay, while the picture prints, time to cut the cake." Y/n insisted as everyone gathered at the cake table to cut the cake.

"Hey, aren't you guys a band?" Yuri asked me and the guys as we nodded.

"Why don't you guys play something." Yuri requested.

"Sure. I guess." I agreed as Yuri led us to a small stage that coincidentally had a drum set, an electric guitar and a microphone set up already.

"Did you guys called either one of the girls earlier before we arrived so we could perform?" I asked as both guys shook their heads. Weird, if it isn't them then who did it?

"What's up everyone, we're Ash Dispersal Pattern and we're here to perform..." Nathaniel turned back to me and Noah as Noah mouthed, "Shut up and dance by Walk the Moon."

"Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon! Please enjoy." Nathaniel continued as we started our performance.

Y/n's pov

"My birthday wish just came true!" I exclaimed.

"You've always wanted to see them perform?" Selena asked.

"Yes! After hearing Douxie was part of a band." I replied.

"Girl, how did you manage to get Ash Dispersal Pattern to your party?" One of my high school buddies Fred asked.

"I'm best friends with the guitarist so I asked the girls to set up a small stage for them to perform just one song." I replied.

"That, my friend is very smart." Fred commented. As the guys ended their song, everyone cheered for them.

"This is Ash Dispersal Pattern signing off." Nathaniel saluted. However, the crowd kept chanting, "One more song, one more song, one more song." The guys whispered among themselves until Douxie suddenly went up to the mic. Woah, what is going on. I thought he was a guitarist? And I thought this was another group song.

"This song is dedicated to not just the birthday girl, but for all the girls in the room. But mostly for the birthday girl." Douxie spoke. Mostly for me? What does that mean? Oh wait, don't tell me... "Krel, cue the music." He turned to Krel. As the music started playing, I instantly recognized the tune. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...