My Bad Boy Protector ✔

By Zanzan112

"He looked at me as if I was the only star in the dark night sky. And kissed me as if I was the air that fill... More

My Bad Boy Protector
Synopsis
Chapter 1 : First Day Back
Chapter 2 : Why You Gotta Be So Rude?
Chapter 3 : Deliciously Entertaining Dinner
Chapter 5 : Eventful Day
Chapter 6 : Crazy Thoughts Lead To Crazier Actions
Chapter 7 : A Cry For Help
Chapter 8 : Apology Accepted
Chapter 9 : The Meganerd and Megajerk
Chapter 10 : Teach You How To Fight Back
Chapter 11 : Self Oath
Chapter 12 : Preparing For The Return of Medusa (Part 1)
Chapter 13 : Preparing For The Return Of Medusa (Part 2)
Chapter 14 : She's Not Exactly A Witch She's Just A Terrible Bitch
Chapter 15 : Drunk Alex Is Definitely My Favorite Alex
Chapter 16 : The Cute New Guy
Chapter 17 : That Smile Was As Fake As Kim K's Ass
Chapter 18 : Goosebumps Are Forming
NEW BOOK!!!
Chapter 19 : He Made Me Soup
Chapter 20 : Cruelty At Its Finest
Chapter 21 : And The Lessons Begin
Chapter 22 : Warnings
Chapter 23 : Guess Whose Tutor Am I?
Chapter 24 : The Unexpected
Chapter 25 : Secrets Revealed
Chapter 26 : Anonymous Notes, Bonfires and Surprises
Author's Note (important)
Chapter 27 : Sleepovers
Chapter 28 : Confessions Of A Bad Boy
Chapter 29 : That WTF Moment
Chapter 30 : A Trip To Remember
Chapter 31 : Reminiscent Tears
Chapter 32 : Like Beyoncé At The Grammy's
Chapter 33 : Oh Hell Nah
Chapter 34 : I Kissed A Girl & I Didn't Like It
Chapter 35 : That's My Boyfriend
Chapter 36 : Hurt
Chapter 37 : A Party? Not My Cup Of Tea
Chapter 38 : Shocking Appearances (Part 1)
Chapter 39 : Shocking Appearances (Part 2)
Chapter 40 : Drama Like No Other
Chapter 41 : Kidnapped
Chapter 42 : My Name Is...
Chapter 43 : Smashing Attempt
Chapter 44 : News
Chapter 45 : The End
Epilogue : Our Happily Ever After
THANK YOU! ♡♡♡
GOOD NEWS???

Chapter 4 : Snapping Out and Breaking In

120K 3.6K 2.6K
By Zanzan112

Enjoy this update, I hope it made your day and a HUGE thank you for reading again.

Chapter 4 : Snapping Out and Breaking In

"Caaarrrie!" I flew off my bed and hit the tiled floor, the impact making me groan. I unwrapped myself from the covers and hurried over to the intercom. "Yes Leona?" I asked trying not to voice my annoyance as I pressed the button.

"Make me a sandwich for lunch. You know the one with no mayonnaise but with that imported buttery thing. The mayo that you use to use made me put on a little fat in the stomach area." She ranted.

"Butter makes you fat also stepmother," I commented. She was annoying the heck out of me. Is this really what she woke me up for at- I looked over to my digital clock- four in the morning? "You woke me up at four in the morning to tell me something that you could've told me two hours hours from now?" I didn't mean to say aloud but I was cranky in the mornings and I was pretty sure she heard the annoyance I was trying to hide in my tone.

"Are you sassing me?" She asked appalled, my eyes widened comically.

"N-n-no I was just stating facts and asking you a question." I hurried I almost groaned at my lame explanation.

"Well let me state a fact for you you incompetent little girl. You're precious daddy doesn't give two hells about you and couldn't bother with a luggage like you so he threw you onto me. I am your guardian, unfortunately, and I am the one that will decide whether or not you go to that little dream college of yours what's it called again? Harvard?" She mocked.

My mouth hung open. She had never threatened me with college. "You wouldn't." I whispered in complete horror my mouth hung open.

"Oh, yes I would. Matter of fact, I decide if you will be able to step on the grounds of any college in the mere future," She sneered. "So keep that in mind any time you try anything like this again," I stared at the intercom in complete disbelief.

"NOW GO AND MAKE ME MY SANDWICH!"

"I hate Mondays." Natasha groaned whilst she threw her head down on the kitchen counter.

"I know right, they're such a drag. Plus I have Gym today, ugh! Speaking of which, did I take out my change of clothes?" Sirina said ending as she spoke to herself.

"You always have clothes in your locker Siri." Natasha mumbled.

I placed a bowl of oatmeal and fruits in front of Sirina like she asked earning a thankful smile from her and I put Natasha's granola bar and her water in front of her head.

She lifted her head and without acknowledging me she opened the water bottle and drank.

The wicked witch of the west, a.k.a, Leona had already left for work. It was a couple minutes to seven o'clock and we had to leave before fifteen minutes after said seven o'clock.

I sat down in the four seat table that was near the corner of the room and ate my sandwich with a cup of tea. I ended up making one for myself minus the whole imported butter and all of that.

"I'm going shopping today, wanna join?" Sirina asked Natasha after a spoonful of oatmeal.

Natasha shook her head, "Can't. I have practice today and Collin's going to take me out for a date after that." Natasha did ballet and she was really good at it. She had been dancing since she was three years old I heard. Collin was her one year old boyfriend. She was all he bragged about and what made matters worse was that he was already in college. Yup, she was dating a college dude.

"Oh, okay." I could tell that Sirina was disappointed but she tried to hide it. I kind of felt sorry for her, she craved being with her sister all the time. I guess it was because she was the older of the two she looked up to her as a big sister and aspired to be like her. Can't see why she would though.

"Are you done? Let's go." Natasha said as she took up her half drank water bottle and threw the crumpled wrapper of the granola bar into the bin.

Sirina who was playing with her food with a spoon looked up and nodded quickly then glanced at me, "Carrie, you don't mind cleaning this up for me right?" She asked nicely.

"Not a problem." I told her. I was going to do it anyway, it was routine.

"Why do you always have to ask her?" Natasha snapped annoyed as she grabbed her belongings.

"Why do you have to not always ask her?" Sirina retorted looking annoyed herself.

They left before I could hear any part of Natasha's comeback.

I sighed as I finished up my half eaten sandwich and went over to do the dishes. After I finished I set out to walk to school. The sun was pulping this morning and it caused beads of sweat to begin to form around my hairline. Plus the sweater I wore was not helping at all.

"Hey!" Someone yelled as a black looking sports car came to a stop right beside me. I panicked. I set off to run because who knew what the person wanted. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" The masculine voice yelled as I started to retreat.

I turned around and looked as I saw the tinted windows began to roll down revealing the driver. Alex.

He had a pair of black ray bands but I could still distinguish it was him.

"Why are you walking to school in this kind of heat?" He asked me as he took off the sunglasses to gaze at me properly. The depth to his blue eyes always had me in a questioning state.

I fidgeted with the ends of my sweater as I wondered why did he even stop to ask me that. "You see I didn't exactly predict the weather was going to be this hot. I mean yeah, it's hot on Cali on a normal basis but who would've thought-" His sigh put my nervous ranting to an end.

"Get in." He ordered as he put on back his ray bands. I stared at him as if he's lost a couple screws in that brain of his.

"Excuse me?" I inquired flabbergasted.

"Are you deaf? Or do I have to repeat myself?" He snapped annoyed.

Who the heck did he think he was?! Just pulling up and ordering me to get into his car and then had the audacity to call me deaf!

"No I'm not deaf, I heard what you said," I snapped. "I didn't ask you to stop and bother me. I was fine by myself thank you very much." I crossed my arms over my chest. He may be the epitome of gorgeous but I didn't like his attitude.

"If this is what I get for being nice then fuck that!" He said obviously fed up with me. I didn't care.

I glared at him as he pushed the stick of his car and sped up the road, causing dust to gather behind him. Mphh.

I continued walking into the heat and when a tinge of regret hit me for not taking up his offer I quickly got rid of it and labeled it foolish.

Not even five minutes later I saw the same black car reversing down the road advancing towards me. He stopped and got out slamming the car door behind him.

I got a full view of him. He wore a pair of dark jeans ripped at the knees and a simple white tee. The clothing didn't look simple on him. If anything he looked like one of those male models you would see on summer denim commercials.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled as he threw me over his shoulders. My top half fell over him like a sack of potatoes. I could feel my hoodie slipping off and I used my hands to keep it in place.

He walked over to his car and threw me in the passenger side and my head nearly hit the dashboard. "Are you insane?!" Normally I would never have the guts to speak to someone in the tone I just did to him but something about him just pricked me, like a thorn to the side. It annoyed and troubled me to an extent to which I wanted to scream out loud.

"Nope, I'm Alex." He replied hopping into his side of the car and driving up the road once again. I rolled my eyes at his immature response.

"Could you please drop me off at least two blocks away from school." I told him my focus outside of the car on the moving buildings.

"Why do you have to be so difficult?" He asked. His voice held no emotion. It was just a simple question. I turned to look at him.

"I'm difficult?" I sputtered out.

"Yeah. Isn't obvious? One of your stepbrother's friends offered you a ride from the harsh heat you were walking in and what you do? You deny it. And I haven't even gotten a thankful response out of you and now you're going to order me to drop you off two blocks away from the school. What? You embarrassed to be seen with me?" He asked looking at me.

I froze as I realized everything he said was in fact true.

"You're right," I mumbled. "I'm so sorry for that. If I caused you any trouble I apologize for that also. And I'm not embarrassed to be seen with you-" Why would I be? "-I just don't want to be seen with any company, especially boys. It would cause too many rumors. If I still prove to be too much of a problem you can let me out right here." I said sincerely.

He looked at me for a long time and I glanced at the road a head of us worriedly. "Do you really enjoy being in the shadows? Like really? Because that's all I've heard you've done since you moved to Harrington High in Junior Year."

I didn't always attend the same high school as Sirina and Natasha. I went to Chamelot Prep which was really far away from home resulting in Leona having to pick me up everyday. It was an all girls preparatory and the girls there were really stuck up and mean. Not to me, thank God, but just in general. Eventually though Leona enrolled me into the same school as Sirina and Natasha. I knew the reason why she didn't want me to attend the same school as them was because she didn't want anyone to know about the blonde haired, green eyed daughter her new found husband had.

"Did you ask about me?" I questioned surprised. Now why would he do that?

"That doesn't matter. Just answer my question, and answer it sincerely." He said.

I thought over his question for quite a while before answering.

"It's easier you know?" I whispered but I knew he heard me clearly. "Being in the background is easier than being the center of attention for everyone." I liked how I stayed to myself. If I could change anything it would be the fact that I didn't have any friends. I guess you could coubt Ed as a friend but to be honest he was more Justin's than mine.

"You know that still hasn't answered my question." He stated. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it back when I realized he was right.

"Here's your stop. Two blocks away like you asked." Alex said as he came to a stop at the side of the road.

I clicked the seat belt that was around me freeing me and turned to Alex. "Uh, thanks." I told him and hurried out of his vehicle.

"And get rid of the hoodie!" He exclaimed before driving away.

I looked around me and frowned. I was only a block away from school.

------------

"And that ladies and gentlemen is the end of our revision of everything we did related to atoms. Any questions?" Mr. Maddison asked.

It was Chemistry class and Mr. Maddison, our teacher, decided to review some topics we've covered in order to make sure everyone got what he was teaching so that he could move on to another related topic.

I already got what he was saying since the first time he taught it so this time around I was staring out in space thinking about nothing in particular until I heard a girl's whispering voice.

"Did you hear that Alex is back?" She asked her friend beside her.

"As in the Alex? As in Alex Parker?" Her friend inquired.

"Yes, and damn! He is so much hotter than he was years ago. I need to get me some of that." He friend snickered at her comment while I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

I gathered my stuff and waited for all the students to exit before I did as usual and after they did I did also.

Whilst putting my book into my locker I felt someone shove me in my locker by the shoulder. My back was faced to the person so I didn't see who it was automatically.

"Well, well. If it isn't Silly Sally." I heard Francesca's voice mocked.

I turned swiftly around to see that she was the one who pushed me into my locker and that forcibly. "I told you my name is Carrie not Sally!" I yelled but I covered my mouth quickly. Shįt, what did I just do? I've always had comebacks to everything she said. But I've never ever voiced them. What was up with me nowadays? Was I reaching my breaking point?

"You shouldn't have said that bitch!" She snarled as her manicured fingers scrapped across my cheek harshly as she slapped me.

I winced at the sudden blow to my face. A few students have definitely stopped to witness the exchange between me and their Queen Bee. I looked around the lot in search for any person of authority but when I couldn't find any I ran. That was what I always did.

"You can run! But this time I'll catch you, you little tramp!" She yelled as she ran after me her heels clicking quickly as she did.

Out of my peripheral vision I saw something fly just inches away from my face. As I passed the object that lay on the floor I gaped. She did not just throw her shoe at me!

I sped up my pace realizing that Francesca was all game today.

I ran around a corner and past the girls' bathroom and into the janitor's closet. I locked myself inside and crept into the dark corner.

I heard Francesca run past the door. I thought she would've continued but I suddenly saw her brown eyes pop up at the transparent half of the door. You know like in those horror movies where the victim is hiding in a small space like this closet for example and they're peeking through a small hole in search of their killer but then out of the blue the killer's cynical and deadly eyes meet theirs? Yeah, that's what was happening now. And the fire blazing in Francesca's eyes was scaring the living shįt out of me.

"Open the door!" She yelled shaking the knob of the door causing a rattling sound to project through the empty closet. The only thing it held was a mop, broom and a garbage bin well and...me.

I shrunk back further into the corner due to the fury in her eyes. I wasn't going to come out, I wasn't stupid enough not to know what she would do especially when I escaped her on Friday.

She let out an angry breath and gave me a sarcastic smile,"Okay don't come out. You better get comfy because you won't be leaving for a while." She smirked walking away.

I knew I should've left right then and there but I wasn't sure if she was baiting me or not and I didn't want to risk going outside and she's there.

Not even five minutes later a tall boy came to the door. He looked inside and when his eyes settled onto me he gave me a glare.

"Don't give her any chance to escape and if she does come out willingly ring me." I heard Francesca order him. His only response was a nod.

Guess I should get a little more comfortable then I thought as I took a reclining position onto the floor. The area wasn't as dirty as one would think it to be and if it was I would've just had to accept it.

My eyes fluttered open and as they began to focus properly I realized I was still in the janitor's closet. I had fell asleep.

I ran my hands across my face and tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I got up and peered outside the door noticing that the boy Francesca had placed there wasn't anymore.

I was cautious but I opened the door anyway and poked my head out before stepping out. I let out a sigh of relief but my heart fell down to my stomach when I took in how dark the school was. What time was it? I panicked. I looked down at my watch and my eyes bulged when I read that it was minutes to seven o'clock!

Crap. Crap. Crap! I'm dead. So dead!

That was what I was thinking as I ran to the exit of the school and almost cried when I saw that it was locked. Of course it was, the school closed at six thirty every day if there were no events and unfortunately for me, there were none held today.

I made my way to the emergency exit at the other part of the school we had in case of fires and other hazards like those.

I jumped in fright when a glass from a window above me suddenly shattered.

"Did you hit it man?"

"Yeah, yeah I did. Told you I wouldn't miss."

Thieves!

My heart sped up at the thought of being caught by these criminals. I couldn't bare to think what they would do if they knew a witness was present to their crime.

Not anymore, I thought as I started running towards my intended destination.

I almost tripped over my own feet to how dark it was. I regained my equilibrium and almost cried happy tears when I saw the emergency exit door. I went over to pull it but it was...stuck?

The broad handle was really heavy and me being the petite girl I was wasn't able to pull it half way. I struggled harder as the handle rattled but no avail.

"Shhh, did you hear that?"

My actions froze.

"What man?"

"I swore I heard...never mind let's just go and get what we came here for."

I let out a breath, staring at the door in distress. What the heck am I going to do now?!

It just needed a little more force, I thought as I tried to pull the door again. A ray of white light flashed onto me pausing my actions.

"I told you I heard something!" A boy's voice talked behind me. I hadn't turn around and I wasn't planning to.

"Turn around." Another guy ordered. I knew he was talking to me but I asked anyway.

"Who me?" My voice came out squeaky due to the presence of my fear.

"No, the other person in a hoodie in front us by the door." His sarcasm somewhat made me wince.

"Oh well, in that case I'll just head out and leave you guys be." I chuckled counterfeiting finding humor in what he said.

I began to walk away but someone held onto my hood and pulled it off my head. "Monroe?" He questioned surprised. I looked up to see none other than Alex looking done at me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He demanded. I flinched at his tone and I saw his gaze soften considerably.

"I was doing some reading in the library and I wasn't watching the time. I went to the bathroom and when I came out I was somehow locked into the school ." I mumbled out my lie flowing out of my mouth with ease.

"Why do you always have to lie to me Monroe?" He quipped. How did he- "Matter of fact, you're the suckiest liar I've ever met." He commented. I frowned at him and opened my mouth to deny that I was fibbing but his accomplice I had forgotten about spoke up.

"I hate to break up your little reunion over there but we're on schedule. Remember Alex?" I didn't know this guy. He was really tall. Tall enough to play for the NBA and he had a lean body. His hair was either brown or black, I couldn't tell due to the darkness even though they both had flashlights in their possessions.

"On schedule for what? What are you guys doing?" I inquired curiously. I thought the worse of their presence here at the school after hours, breaking in!

"It's a too secret mission. We're secretly spies working for the U.S. and we've been assigned to take out a teacher here and since I just told you that information we've got to take out you also." He said with a straight face. My mouth slowly hung open in disbelief...no way-

"He's here to erase the detention he got today from the school's files." His friend said annoyed at Alex's antics.

"You're such a liar!" I yelled as I slapped him across the shoulder.

"Says the girl who said she was in bathroom whilst she got locked into school. Obviously, you would've been locked into the bathroom also, idiot." He flicked my forehead with two fingers, "Learn how to lie better."

I was now aware that I my hood had been pulled done and I was revealed for both of them to see. I quickly, out of habit, pulled it back over my head.

I saw Alex give me a look which expressed disappointment. I was confused.

"Are we still doing this or not?" His accomplice asked.

"Yeah, and by the way Carrie this is Vincent. Vincent, Carrie." He said as he turned to walk away.

Vicent gave me a friendly smile, "Obviously there are better circumstances in which we could've met but nice to meet you Carrie."

I nodded,"Like wise."

Vincent gestured for me to follow them and I did.

We were in front of the principal's office and Alex bent down and analyzed the lock to the door as he searched into his pockets for something. He drew out a hairpin.

"A hairpin really?" I asked almost snickering.

Alex looked up at me and smirked,"It does wonders actually."

A distinct click notified me that Alex was successful in picking the lock.

"We're in." He said proudly.

They walked in, me behind them looking for any security cameras anywhere in sight.

"How did you even manage to get a detention on the first day of school?" I asked Alex in bilwiderment as Vincent went over to the computer on the principal's desk.

He frowned at me before answering. "Mrs. Riley gave it to me because whilst I was walking I accidentally slipped off her wig-"

"She wears a wig!!!" I yelled out loud covering up my mouth after my outburst. "She wears a wig?" I whispered.

Alex chuckled. "Yeah, I didn't know that either." I was still surprised. It looked so...real. "Anyway she got pissed and said I did it on purpose. She gave me a detention without me even explaining to her. That bitch." He swore. I flinched.

"Please don't swear." I whispered.

He looked at me for a moment before nodding. "I'll try."

"Thank you." I could take simple curses or ones with humor but when they were expressed through angry or any other bad emotions it scared me.

"And...done!" We looked at Vincent simultaneously.

"Already?" Alex questioned surprised.
"Yeah. It was quite simple. His computer's security sucks and he keeps his files in one place not even bothering to secure them distinguishly. I mean come on! Who even does th-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Good to know Vince but let's get going." Alex cut him off.

Vincent shot Alex a glare but nodded nonetheless.

------------

I had managed to make it in the house without anyone noticing me, with a much unwilling ride from Alex. To be clear, I was the unwillingly one.

It was almost my bed time and I had changed into a tank top, a shorts and tied up my hair. I climbed up onto my bed but fell off as something rose up. You know like a body rising up from the dead? Yeah and let me just say this...it was creepy af.

I looked up from the floor to see Leona in her nightie with narrowed eyes looking at me.

"What are you doing in my be-?"

"Where are you coming from?" She snapped.

I got up from off the floor and rung my hands which was a nervous habit.

"I got locked in the school after hours." I said vaguely. If I told her about Francesca she wouldn't give, if anything she'd encourage her torments.

She nodded non committingly. She slowly got off the bed and within seconds she had me by my ponytail. I cried out in pain. What is up with these people and my hair?!

"You know not to try and lie to me stepdaughter," Leona's gazed hatefully into my eyes it made me so afraid of what was to come. Did I sųck that much at fibbing? "It brings out some bad emotions."

A sharp sting exploded across the side of my face and I gasped out in pain, "Don't ever try lying to me again got it?" She asked as she gripped my jaw with her bony hands making me look up into her hazel eyes.

"Yes." I whispered out.

She gave me a push into my dresser almost knocking all the substances off it. She then threw me the small concealer that I've came accustomed to using. "You know what to do. And try not to be so clumsy going down the stairs next time stepdaughter." I nodded at the alibi she gave me in case any one asked about my injury. It wasn't like anyone was going to anyway.

"Good." Leona said then walked out after sending me one more threatening glare.

I rubbed my throbbing cheek and sighed as I noticed a whimpering Hershey's in the corner of my room.

--------------

VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

*not edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 86.1K 59
#1 in TEEN 9/10/2018 #1 in LOVE 15/06/2020 #15 in ROMANCE 4/06/2021 #14 in ACTION 6/10/2018 "That's Frank by the way, he's going to look after you wh...
998K 27.2K 30
When your father is the proud owner of a multimillion dollar company, there isn't much to worry about. For Harmony Croft, life was perfect; parties...
398K 20.6K 41
Adaline Wolk is very easy to get along with. She's kind, funny, goofy... maybe a little awkward here and there. She's got a heart bigger than her bo...
548K 34.1K 52
"You are my first love, Gabriela, and my last." "You're romantic for a delinquent." PREQUEL TO THE WICKED SERIES