Chapter 4 : Snapping Out and Breaking In

Enjoy this update, I hope it made your day and a HUGE thank you for reading again.

Chapter 4 : Snapping Out and Breaking In

"Caaarrrie!" I flew off my bed and hit the tiled floor, the impact making me groan. I unwrapped myself from the covers and hurried over to the intercom. "Yes Leona?" I asked trying not to voice my annoyance as I pressed the button.

"Make me a sandwich for lunch. You know the one with no mayonnaise but with that imported buttery thing. The mayo that you use to use made me put on a little fat in the stomach area." She ranted.

"Butter makes you fat also stepmother," I commented. She was annoying the heck out of me. Is this really what she woke me up for at- I looked over to my digital clock- four in the morning? "You woke me up at four in the morning to tell me something that you could've told me two hours hours from now?" I didn't mean to say aloud but I was cranky in the mornings and I was pretty sure she heard the annoyance I was trying to hide in my tone.

"Are you sassing me?" She asked appalled, my eyes widened comically.

"N-n-no I was just stating facts and asking you a question." I hurried I almost groaned at my lame explanation.

"Well let me state a fact for you you incompetent little girl. You're precious daddy doesn't give two hells about you and couldn't bother with a luggage like you so he threw you onto me. I am your guardian, unfortunately, and I am the one that will decide whether or not you go to that little dream college of yours what's it called again? Harvard?" She mocked.

My mouth hung open. She had never threatened me with college. "You wouldn't." I whispered in complete horror my mouth hung open.

"Oh, yes I would. Matter of fact, I decide if you will be able to step on the grounds of any college in the mere future," She sneered. "So keep that in mind any time you try anything like this again," I stared at the intercom in complete disbelief.

"NOW GO AND MAKE ME MY SANDWICH!"

"I hate Mondays." Natasha groaned whilst she threw her head down on the kitchen counter.

"I know right, they're such a drag. Plus I have Gym today, ugh! Speaking of which, did I take out my change of clothes?" Sirina said ending as she spoke to herself.

"You always have clothes in your locker Siri." Natasha mumbled.

I placed a bowl of oatmeal and fruits in front of Sirina like she asked earning a thankful smile from her and I put Natasha's granola bar and her water in front of her head.

She lifted her head and without acknowledging me she opened the water bottle and drank.

The wicked witch of the west, a.k.a, Leona had already left for work. It was a couple minutes to seven o'clock and we had to leave before fifteen minutes after said seven o'clock.

I sat down in the four seat table that was near the corner of the room and ate my sandwich with a cup of tea. I ended up making one for myself minus the whole imported butter and all of that.

"I'm going shopping today, wanna join?" Sirina asked Natasha after a spoonful of oatmeal.

Natasha shook her head, "Can't. I have practice today and Collin's going to take me out for a date after that." Natasha did ballet and she was really good at it. She had been dancing since she was three years old I heard. Collin was her one year old boyfriend. She was all he bragged about and what made matters worse was that he was already in college. Yup, she was dating a college dude.

"Oh, okay." I could tell that Sirina was disappointed but she tried to hide it. I kind of felt sorry for her, she craved being with her sister all the time. I guess it was because she was the older of the two she looked up to her as a big sister and aspired to be like her. Can't see why she would though.