Obsession Nct Mafia

By Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... More

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
15:
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
20:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo ❤️
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
51:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
91:
93:

92:

356 14 9
By Zuleyma64

Y/n's arc...typing//
Lucas...//
Renjun../////
Taeyong....arc...
Sicheng..arc.
YutaxZuley..arc..

⚠️: sadness, coping, sensual intent.

Y/n's view:

I followed after Ten,
He was quiet but did not leave me behind. He kept glancing back and stopping so I could catch up with him.

He opened the door to the bathroom, and motioned for me to go in. He gave me a soft smile before closing the door. I felt anxious seeing the door shut and grasped for the doorknob, it slipped a bit before I opened it.

"Can I leave it slightly open?" I asked, my voice a bit shakily, Ten's eyes were open in surprise, he nodded and glanced towards the living room.

"I'll ask Renjun to come sit by the door so you don't feel alone. But I'll make sure his back is towards you."

"Thanks Ten."

He smiled and nodded again before walking away.

"Y/n?" I heard Renjun's soft voice, I peeked ny head out to meet eyes with him.

"Sorry I just don't-"

He shook his head and pulled me into a hug. "You don't need to apologize, I'll be here, I will always be here to be by your Side. Even if you push me away I'll stand by you."

I smiled and kissed his cheek before going back into the bathroom. I changed behind the door, and slipped into a white long towel.

I stared at my reflection on the mirror once again.

My bruised face, My short disheveled and bloodied hair. Sting wounds all over my arms and legs.
And the snake shaped burn mark.

I looked away disgusted of my own sight and slipped into the bathtub, that had rose petals and some sort of glitter bath bomb.

I dipped myself into it feeling the tips at the end of my hair get slightly soaked.

I hissed a little bit in pain as my wounds were also getting wet.

The scent of the bath bomb was nice and helped me relax a little, it was a sort of Almond or sweet honey kind of smell.

I let myself sink in completely into the tub, my face underneath the water and closing my eyes.

Slowly, I felt my throat tightening, fear engulfing me, making me sit back up, gasping for air.

Had I nearly drowned myself? I thought as I gripped my throat that was feeling tight minutes before.

"Y/n!"

The door burst open, I quickly slipped down into the water, luckily it was not see through.

Renjun nearly fell over as he noticed the obvious, that I was naked. His cheeks flushed as he quickly turned around and shut the door in front of him.

"Hey Coward come out here!" I heard Ten yell from outside.

"Are you alright? I heard you gasping for air?"

I nodded, but felt dumb since he wasn't looking at me. I spoke up.

"I'm fine I was just..falling asleep a bit." I lied since I had clearly put myself under the water.

"Oh..you should be more careful..there's no way a bathtub can take you out."

I giggled a bit at his stupid attempt of a joke.

"You know I really like your short hair." He said trying to brush off the redness on his ears as he had his hands against the door as if he was restraining himself.

"Thank you..the stylist made it for me." I joked back.

"Want me to help you wash it?" He asked slightly turning his head towards me. He glanced at me and then quickly turned his head back, his face a total dark shade of red. "Actually no.. I don't think I could handle it."

I giggled and threw a little towel at him, to which he caught quickly without even looking.

"You can wash my hair if you want."

He turned around. "Really?"

I nodded and placed my arms over my chest. In case he was able to magically see through the water.

"Renjun! If you touch on hair of Y/n I will beat your-" Ten's voice cut off as Zuley spoke.
"Let them be Ten..they need their privacy."

Renjun just laughed, making me smile naturally since I loved him so much. His laugh really made me forget everything I just had lived through, seeing his little teeth beneath his beautiful lips. The way his eyes closed a bit.

How come I never realized this was how love felt.

I had thought I once loved Jungwoo but, he didn't make me feel this way like Renjun did.

Renjun knelt besides the bathtub, I reached for a towel and threw it on the floor in front of him.

"Kneel on that instead I wouldn't want your knees to get hurt."

"Trust me that a floor is the last thing that could hurt me and has hurt me before." He said as he still did as I asked him to.

He knelt on the towel before looking into my eyes again. " Turn your back to me Y/n."

I nodded and turned around, he blushed and closed his eyes as I did so.

"You can open them." I said while looking up to his face and sliding my finger down his cheek.

He jumped a bit and bit my finger lightly. "You surprised me Y/n."

I took my tongue out and leaned back forward.

"Strawberry or vanilla?" He asked, making me giggle since his voice was very serious.

"Vanilla."

He put the soap into his hands and put it into my hair gently. He surprisingly did it well.

"Hm how come you did this so well?" I teased with a slight hint of jealousy.

"I had little siblings." He answered back and grabbed my hand. He kissed it before making me look into his eyes since with his other hand he slightly touched my face. "In case you are jealous.."

He kissed my hand again.

"I've had no one else before you, and I plan for it to be only you."

I felt my cheeks go hot, and I quickly turned back.

"Why are you so good at flirting then."

"I don't think putting a blade to your throat is flirting babe."

"Shut up."

"I'm just saying what my heart is saying."

"Shut up Renjun."

"I know you like when I don't."

"Seriously."

"Okay I'll stop."

"..."

"Sike." He said with a giggle and slowly rinsed out my hair.

I closed my eyes.

How could I trust this man so easily. If he wanted to he could kill me here and now.

I smacked my head lightly trying to get those negative thoughts out of my head.

"Why are you hitting yourself?"

"Thoughts."

"Of?"

He asked as he wrapped a towel on my head, I felt like a total child as he had perfectly put it on.

"You."

He smirked and kissed my cheek. "Is that so?"

"I don't mean it like that, pervert."

"I didn't either so that makes who the pervert."

"Turn around, I'm getting out."

He did as I told and put himself against the wall.

I slipped myself into a towel, hiding the Snake marking from his sight.

I stood in front of the mirror again, that was now fogged up.

This silly habit of mine to look at my reflection. I thought before, I felt Renjun standing behind me.

He wiped the steam from the mirror with his hand.

His face and mine next to each other, this was the first time I had stared at my reflection after a shower with someone else.

He leaned a bit down and kissed my neck before opening the door to the bathroom slightly and walking out. "I'll go get you some clothes wait for me."

I sat down on the closed lid of the toilet, I heard a silent knock.

"Back so quick?"

"It's me." Zuley spoke up. "Thought I'd help cut some ends in your hair if you let me?"

"I'm here too." Yuna spoke up a bit louder.

"Come in."

They both stepped in, Yuna had teared up eyes as she glanced at Zuley who had scissors.

"Please fix me up."

Zuley nodded and smiled, she brushed out my hair with a neat little brush, before asking Yuna to hand her a little comb.

Renjun stepped in and narrowed his eyes on Zuley. "Can I ask what you're doing?"

"Taking your girl why?" Zuley teased as she slightly trimmed a part of my hair.

"Absolutely not." He said as he placed some clothes on the counter and reached out for the scissors.

"I'm kidding Renjun, I'm literally getting married in a few days with Yuta."

I watched some ends fall here and there, once she finished she smiled at our reflection.

"There and done..did I do a good job?"

"Sure." I said touching my hair that now looked better. However it still felt weird to me.

"She needs to change." Renjun said as he hinted at Zuley and Yuna to step out with him.

Zuley slightly grabbed Yuna's shoulders and made her walk out to which Renjun followed.

I shut the door and silently took a deep breath.
I didn't like being alone.

I looked at the clothes that Renjun had picked out.
It was one of his shirts and a pair of my shorts, and matching undergarments.

I felt my cheeks flush of the thought of him going through my things.

I quickly put them on, and jumped when I heard the air conditioning start. I hit my knee against the counter making me curse a bit.

I stepped outside lightly rubbing my knee, to find Renjun waiting by the door.

He reached his hand out to me without saying anything and without looking.

It made me feel like a Princess and her bodyguard.
In the end he was my bodyguard too.

I put my hand into his to which he caressed with his thumb before we started walking. "Bedroom or do you want to go back to the Living room?"

"Living room." I said as I started walking.

"Let's go." He said enthusiastically, and walked quickly with me.

To my surprise almost everyone was still there.

That's when I realized.
"Hey where's Wonbin?"

Renjun clicked his tongue and glanced at me.

Mark glanced up and smirked. "He's downstairs."

"Did you guys torture him?"

"No, Zuley treated him, Yuta got jealous and hit him but that's about it. He's fine..I think...maybe knocked out..but alive."

I sighed in relief. "He's a good guy."

"I know." Shotaro spoke up. "Sungchan and I know him."

"Huh?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun followed with his gaze, placing his glass of wine against his lips.

"He was...our classmate from RIIZE middle school but he moved out, what are the odds, he's in the basement now."

"I'll check on him tomorrow." I said before hopping on to the couch yelping a bit since my waist stung.

Sicheng looked over right away and got off the other couch which he was sitting on.

"Don't tell me.."

Renjun smacked Sicheng's hand away before he could grab my wrist.

"Hey you can't just be touching people when you please."

"Didn't you hear that she's hurt?"

Renjun was going to complain but shut his mouth.

"Are you injured?" Zuley asked as she crossed her arms from being in the other couch.

"I guess I can't hide it...you already helped me out with the leg wound and my face,  but I do have one more."

Zuley hopped off and motioned for us to go to one of the rooms she had made into a mini clinic for us.

Sicheng followed us, and Renjun did as well.

"Get on the bed dear." Zuley said as she grabbed gloves from a box, she opened a little med kit she seemed to be using a lot these days with how reckless we all have Been.

I laid belly down and glanced at Sicheng and Renjun who were both standing in the room.

"Privacy please." Zuley said as she lightly motioned for them to leave with her leg. "Go go. It's girl time again."

I shrugged. "Let them be."

She shrugged and lifted the shirt a bit,

"Who did that to you?!" Renjun yelled as he saw the obvious marking on my back.

"It was that woman.." Sicheng said as he lifted his shirt for me to see a dragon mark on his stomach.

"I'm going to kill her." Renjun said as he turned around to go out fo the room but I called out.

"She's dead."

Sicheng's eyes widened. "...how? I was never able to see her face..and I really wanted to kill her."

"She got bit by a snake." I looked down towards the pillow I was holding and laying on. "A snake I put against her face."

"Oh...that's my girl." Renjun said as he walked back into the room and held my hand. "Can I still tear her body apart to shreds?"

"No it's fine Renjun."

Sicheng put his hands agains this forehead and quietly muttered something before he got closer to look at the marking.

"I'm sure it hurt a lot when she did this to you."

"I can't remember to be honest." I lied and gave him a smile before yelping since Zuley was busy treating it.

Once she had finished, I got off the bed and followed Renjun back to the living room that was now somewhat empty.

There was just YangYang staring at his phone, with a confused expression on his face.

Hendery laying weirdly on one of the couches,

Lucas was looking at the tv, looking for a movie to watch.

Jaemin who was trying to put Haechan to sleep, and Taeyong drinking something by the door.

Sicheng Pat my head before wishing me a goodnight, and left.

"Renjun..do you think we could sleep here in the living room?"

He gave me a nod before making me sit down on the couch.  "I'll go get blankets and stuff for us to use."

"Thanks Renjun."

He quickly left as if trying to get back as soon as possible.

Taeyong lowered his cup and decided to sit down on the couch by me. "How are you feeling Y/n?"

"Unsettled..uncomfortable. And afraid."

"That's normal." He said as he Pat my shoulder. "For us at least."

I nodded and took a deep breath trying to calm down.

"I hope you all know you're forgiven..I have no hate towards any of you..including you Taeyong..the fear I had caused by you doesn't compare to what I lived today."

He went quiet and just helplessly looked into my eyes. His hands fidgeted a bit.

He wasn't the only one either, YangYang even dropped his phone and his eyes teared up a bit.

Haechan was fast asleep, while Jaemin just looked at me. "Chenle would be glad to hear that."

Lucas smiled at me. "What matters is that you are at home with us again and safe."

"I have something that's yours also." Taeyong said but Renjun stepped back into the room with a bunch of blankets and pillows.

"What is it?" I asked, but Taeyong just smiled and got back to his feet. "I can give it to you tomorrow you should get some rest, I'm sure you need it."

"Ah yes thy goes for all of you as well. Thanks."

Renjun neatly put down a thick bed like mat and placed thick fluffy blankets over it, before placing my pillow and his, and something that seemed out of place.

It was a plush teddy bear, with a ribbon.
He motioned for me to lay down beside it.

I sat down before I laid down to meet eyes with the teddy bear.

"What's this?" I asked looking at the cute teddy bear, it's sparkly eyes making me grin.

" I got it for you." Lucas said as he jumped on to the couch that was behind the little bed Renjun made for me.

"When?" I asked as I grabbed it and hugged it.
Renjun laid down besides me and hugged me with one of his arms.

"Renjun kept bugging me to order you one for a while and it finally arrived."

I rolled over to see Renjun.
"You did that for me?"

Renjun just nodded and poked at the bears face before holding me again. "Doesn't his eyes look like yours?"

I smiled and hugged him with the teddy bear in between us. He really did make me happy.

As the night went on,
Lucas picked out a horror movie for us, which did make me and YangYang be afraid and curl up whenever there was a jump scare. Renjun just pointed out how the deaths were not well portrayed.

After the movie ended, Lucas has passed out on the couch behind us, the laptop laying beneath his leg.

Haechan who was already asleep just quietly snoozed, YangYang had fallen asleep on the floor while texting with Sarah.

I couldn't sleep.

I did feel relief to be surrounded by them all but I wasn't sure if it was the feeling of watching the movie or if this was how I was going to be feeling for the rest of my life.

Renjun was wide awake besides me, I didn't understand how he could force himself to stay awake for so long.

"Want me to help you sleep?" Jaemin asked as he noticed me very awake.

"Do you think you can help me?" I asked noticing how he was also very awake.

"I do think so, hold on." He ruffled around his picked before taking out his watch. "Lay down."

I laid down, to which Renjun followed and put his arm around me again, he was laying so he could be looking at me.

He opened the pocket watch and started to move it over my face, "focus to the center."

"To the butterfly shape?" I asked I followed it with my eyes.

"Yes. Now take deep breaths."

I started taking deep breaths feeling myself calm down a bit. As the watch kept moving it looked as if the butterfly was flapping it's wings.

I could hear the silent ticking of the pocket watch, Renjun's quiet breaths, and Jaemin's calm and soothing voice as he mumbled some words.

Before I knew it,
I was asleep and dreaming.

A beautiful dream where Renjun was a Knight, and I was his Princess, and Taeyong was another knight among them, and Chenle had turned into a frog from a curse that Liv had placed on him for eating her tart.

It was a silly dream.

It made me feel better.

Thanks for reading my Rozes!!
I love you all as you already know.

Keep on shipping darlings and anything can happen!

Forgive me for disappearing often. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 6.3K 55
He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate au. Highest ranking: #1 NCT !! (x5 and m...
61.7K 4.1K 46
As memories flashed through my mind it slowly shattered my heart. I realized I was nothing more than a pawn in his game. My eyes held fire as I looke...
15.8K 411 28
Jung y/n, Jaehyun's little sister is moving in with him and his members to be closer to her university, how will she adjust living with NCT? Will she...
87.5K 5.7K 31
a bit of nicotine, plenty of teens, and a unique love story. nct ot21 gang au warnings: violence, a lot of cursing