↱ECHO↲ ⇾seongjoong⇽

By larryloverq

After losing the love of his life three years ago, Hongjoong vows to honor Seongie's memory by becoming a nur... More

第一
第二
第三
第四
第五
第六
第七
第八
第九
第十
第十一
第十二
第十三
第十四
第十五
第十六
第十七
第十八
第十九
第二十
第二十一
第二十二
第二十三
第二十四
第二十五
第二十六
第二十七
第二十八
第二十九
第三十
終身

↱CONTENT WARNINGS↲

2.3K 121 99
By larryloverq

__

echo: the repetition of a sound caused by the reflection of a sound wave.

__

"I'm not going to hire you," Seonghwa bites out.

He would find someone else to care for him— Not this man with the shiny lips and the glowing skin.

Not this Hongjoong who is so gentle with his patients, yet reminds Seonghwa of what he'll never have.

Hongjoong furrows his brows.

"Why? I answered your question."

"Because I can't be dependent on some quirky idiot no matter what your medical degree says," Seonghwa retorts, already rolling away.

"Good luck with your job search."

Behind him, a chair scrapes across the floor and Seonghwa just knows that he isn't going to be free from this guy anytime soon.

__

THIS STORY WILL INCLUDE

slow burn
smut
angst
enemies to lovers
disabilities/disabled person
suicidal ideation
past character death
homophobia
self-discovery
  coming out
implied substance abuse

__

"love falls in love with love; comes like an echo sounding back, searches its mirrored shadow within a look."

- mocco wollert

__

i tried extremely hard to tag any potential warnings.

PLEASE.

if something comes up that should have been warned ahead of time, comment on the chapter it occurs in and i will 100% add it to this list.

__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1K 13
Woosan had a One Night Stand and Wooyoung learns to accept himself as well as to overcome his old fears and to come to terms with the formative exper...
24.3K 563 18
Wooyoung's unexpected accident after a show leaves the ATEEZ members shaken to their cores. With a long road to recovery, Wooyoung discovers hidden f...
117K 6.4K 57
finding your first love is never easy. especially when you fall in love with another boy. (ages will be inaccurate for the purpose of the plot)
41.8K 1.8K 37
One night Hongjoong save Seonghwa from robbers. Now Seonghwa is helplessly falling in love with Hongjoong and everyone can see it except for him. Ho...