Something Like Fate (editing)

By FeministGrrrl1001

Sophia Davis is just a teenager languishing in small town life, trying to deal with her nagging mother and th... More

Dedication
Chapter One (edited/re-written)
Chapter Two (edited/re-written)
Chapter Three (edited/re-written)
Chapter Four (edited/re-written)
Chapter Five (edited/rewritten)
Chapter 6 - Pretentious Hipsters And John Lennon Glasses
Chapter 7 - Internet Explorer Is Faster Than Me
Chapter 8 - They Weren't Ross and Rachel Circa 1998
The Character Interviews: Magic Mike Style
Chapter 9 - It's Like I'm Backstreet Boys And He's 'N Sync
Chapter 10 - 'I'd Make Wine From Your Tears'
Chapter 11 - The Mystery Continues
Chapter 12 - I'm Hot And Bothered, And Not In A Good Way
Chapter 13 - "I Fell Harder Than J-Law At The Oscars"
Chapter 14 - The Complexity Of Life
Chapter 15 - He's The Yoko Ono That's Going To Tear Us Apart
Chapter 16 - The Walk Of Shame Is The Only Exercise You Get
Chapter 17 - I Could Make Clifford The Big Red Big Dog Look Like An Albino
Chapter 18 - Not Even Dora Could Find Your Dignity
Chapter 19 - 'You're Not George Foreman So Get Out Of My Grill.'
Chapter 20 - 'Don't Get More Than Your Hopes Up.'
Chapter 21 - 'I Was John Tuckering All These Guys'
Chapter 22 - The Art Of Heartbreak
Chapter 23 - 'I Didn't Know L'Oreal Specialised In Bitch'
Chapter 24 - "I Want Sexiness, Not Symbolism"
The Final Chapter
ALTERNATIVE ENDING
Special Chapter: "And I want that Muffin! I need that Muffin!"
Special Chapter: 'I'm No Channing Tatum, More Like Chandler Bing.'
Christmas Reunion

Editing/Re-writing

4.5K 84 1
By FeministGrrrl1001

I started this story about two/three years ago and slowly built a loyal readership. There was no plan or direction for the story, I wrote it along the way, and there were some personal issues that caused me to lose interest in it: my grandmother passed away and I took my grief out on my characters. Eventually, I decided to write a quick ending as a way to be able to put it to rest. However, the love I did have for characters always stayed with me and I felt deeply dissatisfied with both the writing quality and story direction. I wanted to prove to myself that I could write a book I felt truly proud of, though, my previous one has been showed a lot of appreciation by you lovely readers. So, I have decided to edit this story. I will happily admit that I'm just trying. You deserve the best story I can possibly write and I will do my best to deliver that.

To my old readers, it will have the same characters, just a somewhat different story (still that serenade scene, though!). There shall be changes, however, I can only try to reassure you that there will still be that humour and wit present that you enjoyed. Please do not dismiss the changes as I promise it all has a purpose. I know you love Something Like Fate and I hope you will continue to love it on a slightly different journey with Sophia - I want to be able to hopefully meet and exceed the expectations you have when it comes to it. 

IMPORTANT: all the edited chapters shall be indicated in the chapter titles.

Thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606 82 23
This story is mainly just about a girl, who was called Jade a 15 years old teenger, that has no idea about the heart-pounding event that shes going t...
424 24 11
Anna is having a hard time. Her Mum's in hospital with a coma, and people at school are making her life hell. Even at home, there is no refuge from h...
1.2K 26 17
abigail has somewhat of a hard life. or at least that's what she says her dad walked out on her and her mom. causing her mom 2 become an alcoholic...
129 34 7
Sophia is a strong willed and hard working teenager, who believed in nothing but making her dreams come true. While planning and preparing for that p...