The Art Of Not Giving A Damn

Galing kay Debbie2340

' If someone stole your boyfriend what will you do ' 'Simple I won't give a damn' 'what about if you parents... Higit pa

Introduction

2 1 0
Galing kay Debbie2340

' If someone stole your boyfriend what will you do '

'Simple I won't give a damn'

'what about if you parents decided to get a divorce '

'They Made their choices so damn them'

'Okay I've got a good one now Cassey. What if the hottest guy in school asked you out '

she scoffs ' Please Maddy this is the easiest so far. Simple Damn Him '

Cassandra William is the daughter of a famous singer and a reach CEO. She is no stranger to money plus with the good look she has been placed on the top of the food chain. Cassandra is both beauty with brains .
Moving all the way from America to England she has to learn how to navigate the tides of highschool. The story is filled with betray, love triangle ,comedy and realistic romance .

'Cassie what if I told you that I love you '

I gazed into his silver eyes and smirked 'well I'll be Dammed

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...