RESTORED HEART

By Honeybee_mazwide

Uminathi's second chance at LOVE. Will he use it wisely or not? Tune in to find out more. More

NOTICE BOARD
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
Chapter 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46

CHAPTER 23

217 11 0
By Honeybee_mazwide

UMINATHI

I didn't know how to feel right now or even react to all that was happening around me. I recently lost my child with Amandla and the other child I was also looking forward to, also turns out to be a false alarm. I don't know if this was punishment for what I did to Amandla and Jessie or if it was just pure bad luck.

I was currently on my way to my parent's house to fetch my kids. When I get there, I find Mom in the kitchen as usual, and Simi quietly watching TV.

Me: "Sanibonani." I greet.

Mom: "Hey my boy. How are you?"

Me: "I'm okay. I'm just here to fetch these two. Where is Milani anyway?"

Mom: "With your father outside." I nod then take a seat next to Simi.

Me: "How are you?" I ask her, she smiles a little.

Simi: "I'm okay babah." I nod and just watch whatever she's watching.

Simi: "Babah, you should go check on your daughter. She has been crying for you since yesterday." I nod and go outside. I find Pops and Milani doing the garden.

Me: "Sanibonani."

Milani: "Daddy!!!" she runs to me, I laugh and pick her up.

Pops: "How are you doing son?" I smile.

Me: "I'm okay."

________

When I get to my house, I find Sphe talking on the phone. I put Milani's bag on the couch while she disappeared to the kitchen.

Sphe: "Look, I will call you back." he hangs up and flops on the couch.

Me: "What is it?"

Sphe: "Itu is pregnant."

Me: "Itu?"

Sphe: "Yeah, my side dish. Itumeleng."

Me: "Well damn!"

Sphe: "But I don't wanna talk about it. How are you coping?"

Me: "It's hard honestly because I really don't know what to do or where to even begin righting my wrongs."

Sphe: "Have you spoken to any of them?"

Me: "They both hate me to death and I don't blame them at all because what I did was just plain cruel and selfish, I see it all now."

Sphe: "Ntwana."

Me: "The funny thing about all this is that I'm following exactly in the footsteps of the man I hate with my life."

Sphe: "Don't say that, you do not like him."

Me: "No seriously. I also played two women and I lost a child because of my selfishness so how different am I from Langa?"

Sphe: "..."

Me: "I am ashamed of myself for even judging the man only to act exactly like him when I grow older."

Sphe: "Can we stop all the talks about Langa!"

Me: *exhales loudly*

Sphe: "So when you pay damages and introduce your kids, you will have to do it kwaMazibuko?" I shrug.

Me: "I don't know, I will ask Baba Lethu."

Sphe: "Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 32K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
65.5K 4.7K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!
5.4K 379 17
She trusted him to protect her, but instead he broke her the most.
2.2K 67 17
His first love at first sight.