ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ

Por Rushdafflover

ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs. ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴛᴏᴍʙᴏʏ .sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. __________... Mais

●ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ●
●ᴀsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ●
●ᴀsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ●
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48

85 3 0
Por Rushdafflover

hanan came down and saw his friends were sitting on the couch.when they realise that hanan is there they both look at him."hanan."kevin said to the hanan who was glaring at ivan.

"what you want to talk."hanan said while maintaining eye contact with ivan."guys leave why are you staring at each other like you are going to kill Everyone."kevin said stopping both men glaring each other.

Hanan took a deep breath."hmm tell."hanan said calmly."luca got to know about your wife."ivan said seriously."hmm."hanan nodded his head."hanan are you serious why you involve your wife in your matters."ivan said looking at hanan while shooking his head.

"nothing just tell me what happened."hanan said ignoring ivan's question."fucker."ivan mumble."luca is planning something big he burn or wharehouse in which 10 billion$ weapon were there."kevin said.hanan look at him in confusion.

"hmm hanan he burn our weapons which we are going to export."ivan said."hmm."hanan hummed."hanan i am seeing you you are just humming."ivan yelled at him."are you even serious about your business."ivan said furiously.hanan looked at ivan with his darkened eyes.

"guys why you always fight like this are you kid hhh."kevin said irritatingly."well i am very serious about my business mr ivan."hanan said while pressing his each and every word in anger."hmm i see dad's puppet."ivan said with a smirk."just your mouth ivan."kevin said seriously.

Hanan just rolled his eyes."fuck."hanan mutter."we should leave we will talk directly at office i don't think its right time to talk."kevin said."let's go ivan."he said to ivan who was glaring at hanan.

He hummed and went outside with kevin."what the fuck is going on my mind she is messing up my mind."hanan mutter underneath his breath.hanan get up from couch and went inside his room.

There wasn't rushda.hanan got confused.he thought that she'll in the bathroom.he went towards bathroom and knocked the door but got no response.hanan called her name."rushda." "rushda."but still no response.

He walked out the room and start to find her but find her in the library.she was sitting on the floor with a book in her hands.she was so lost that she didn't felt his presence.her nose was red due to of crying and she was looking like a child who was reading his favourite poem.he was adoring her with small smile.

He walked towards and sit beside her and see what she is reading.but when rushda felt his presence she looked at him with her doe eyes.her face was showing no emotions towards him.hanan just a smile towards her."bipolar."rushda thought and looked away from him.

"begum naraz hai hamse."hanan said in soft tone."who the hell he is."rushda thought again.and didn't reply back.hanan make her face towards him.a small smile was looking so much good on his face but rushda wasn't feeling right.his sudden change in his behaviour is just unacceptable to her.

He literally look like a devil.hanan cupped her cheeks and peck her cheeks softly.rushda gulp."what do you want."a shiver ran down her spine and she tried her best and at last she speak.

"nothing just you."hanan said and pulled her on his lap and hug her."i am Sorry."hanan whisper.rushda looked at him in confusion."chahiye kya tumhe hhh chahte kya ho tum."rushda said and pushed him."just you."hanan said."hanan kyu khel rahe ho mere se hhh kyu mere ko baar baar hurt kar rahe ho tumhe maze aate hai kya mere se khelne me hhh mujhe samajh kya rakha hai."rushda said with tears in her eyes.

"me khelna chahu na to ese khelu ki mera kabhi mann hi na bare."hanan said maintaining a good eye contact."ok ab samajh aaya i am a toy to you only."rushda said and try to get up from his lap."ah ha i don't want any toy to play with i have my kitten with me."hanan said.

"hanan mujhe kho doge."rushda said and a tear fall from her eyes."never i can't afford this."hanan said and hus grip on her got tight."hanan you don't have any limits."rushda said."i have and you can stop me with your one word."hanan said.a new emotion was in his eyes.

But rushda wasn't seeing it."ok i think you should change yourself and get on bed."hanan said and peck her lips."hmm or vahi marr jana chahiye."rushda said in her fierce tone."can't you just talk normal."hanan said.

Rushda got from his lap and correct her dress and went outside of the library.hanan was just smiling at her disappearing figure.he stand up and went outside.

●ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ●

Rushda woke and saw hanan was sleeping while hugging her his face was hide in her neck of her crook."idiot."rushda thought."what a bipolar he is na."rushda again thought.but a idea came in mind she thought to pick his phone and call someone but she know that if she try to move hanan will woke up.

"iss pagal ko sona bhi ese hota hai kya ab me uthu kaise yaha se agar hila to ye uth jaayega or mujhe iss shaitan ko nhi dekhna."rushda thought for a moment and then try to remove his hand from her waist.

For real rushda's eyes got widened when she realise that she removed his hand easily.she get off from bed hurriedly and went towards his side and tried to took his phone.but feel a hand on her hand.her eyes got widened.she looked at hanan who was staring through her soul.

Rushda smile awkwardly."well i think you want to call someone."hanan said in his rough deep morning voice.rushda gulp hard."i asked something."hanan said again.rushda was just staring at him.hanan sigh and sat on the bed.

"what i do with you."hanan said while poking his cheek.rushda was standing silent with her head hung low."rushda hanan baig i'm asking from you."hanan said.but rushda didn't reply."i think you grown up a new bad habit inside you hmm not answering back when i am asking you a question."hanan said drilling hole inside her soul with his glare.

Tears formed in her eyes.she tried to control but unfortunately it fell from her eyes."such a cry baby."hanan thought and pulled her in his lap."never ever try to pull stunts in front of me."hanan said and caresses her back.

Tears were flowing from her eyes silently.

______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ.ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ❤︎

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

145K 7.1K 62
Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in a month. She loves him to an extent that...
14.8K 689 38
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
81.6K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ρєσρℓє ѕαу нєανєи ιѕ α ρℓα¢є ωιтнσυт... deмonѕ, ѕcнool, norмal lιғe. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...
205K 13.7K 34
ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲!" "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁...