The Man of Steel (Marvel X Ma...

Av Monster-Zer0

Found as a baby by S.H.I.E.L.D, he was taught everything from right to wrong. Wanting to be a hero and save p... Mer

Prologue: The Boy from the Stars
Jonathan Romanoff/Superman
The Man of Steel
The New Team (1)
The New Team (2)
The New Team (3)
The Cat Burglar (1)
The Cat Burglar (2)
The Cat Burglar (3)
The Cat Burglar (4)
Heroes of Korea (1)
Heroes of Korea (2)
Heroes of Korea (3)
Day Off and Discovery

Heroes of Korea (4)

552 22 10
Av Monster-Zer0

Italic - Korean

Explosions can be heard inside the facility as Tiger Division fought against a body snatched Taegukgi. Gun-R transformed his one good arm into a cannon as he blasted the possessed Taegukgi from afar. Lune tried to freeze him in place but the Superhuman just broke the ice with ease.

Luna: "What are we gonna do? Everything we throw he just shrugs it off!"

Ami: "We need Jon!"

Ami blasts Mongdal with her fox fire as the Superhuman retaliates with an Energy beam from his eyes which General jumped in to block it with its arms. The General groaned in pain from the beams burning its arms.

Mongdal: "This body is great!"

Mr. Enigma: "Don't celebrate just yet!"

Mr. Enigma came out from the corner and landed a punch to Mongdal's face but it didn't do much asongdal just grinned.

Mongdal: "My turn!"

He punched Mr. Enigma to the ground before grabbing him by the back of his clothes and throwing him towards the wall across the room. Auntie used her cards and threw them towards Mongdal as magical chains wrapped around him.

Mongdal: "You think this can stop me?"

Peter web-zip towards Mongdal and landed a few hits making him furious.  With a flex of his muscles, Mongdal broke the magical chains and fired his Optic beams towards Peter who shot a web on his face blinding him.

Auntie: "There's no stopping this guy."

Peter: "We can't get through."

Felicia was running around the hallways trying to find where Kitty is being held. As she passed by a steel door, he heard a loud banging sound. She went back and called out to who is inside.

Felicia: "Kitty?! Are there?"

Kitty: "Felicia?"

Felicia: "Step back. I'm breaking the door."

Kitty stepped away from the door as Felicia used her enhanced strength to kick the door off it's hinges. Felicia then approached the younger girl as she checked for injuries.

Felicia: "Are you okay?"

Kitty: "Yeah. Can you get this collar off me? It's a little suffocating."

Felicia extended her claws and snapped it in two without hurting Kitty.

Kitty: "Thanks. Where's everyone?"

Felicia: "They are facing a possessed Taegukgi right now. Jon is on the way and we clearly need him right about now."

Kitty: "What should we do?"

Felicia: "We must find the one who is possessing Taegukgi and wake him up. Can you do that for me?"

Kitty: "I'm on it."

Kitty phased through the wall as she started to search every room for the guy who is possessing Taegukgi with Felicia following her through the hallways. Back with everyone, they are still struggling to fight Mongdal as the superhuman clapped his hands sending a shockwave towards everyone sending back hitting the walls.

Mongdal: "Face it, there's no one here who can stop me."

Jon: "Are you sure about that?"

Mongdal turned around just in time for Jon to spear him towards multiple walls of the facility until the two are now out in the woods uprooting trees on their way. Jon dragged Mongdal on the ground before flying back up. He the spun around before throwing Mongdal on the mountain side. Miles swings in and landed right beside Peter.

Miles: "I'm glad we arrived on time."

Peter: "Yeah."

Ami: "We're still not finish boys."

Peter: "Right."

Mongdal lifted rubble off of himself as he looked up at Jon who just floating their with a glare.

Mongdal: "You must be Superman! Oh how I longed to meet you."

Jon: "Whatever you did to Tae-won, undo it now."

Mongdal: "Or what? I have the power to take you down. I won't just return it just like that!"

Jon: "So be it."

Mongdal: "I'll bash your skull in!"

The two flew towards each other as their fists made contact creating a shockwave that caused the forest to shake and an avalanche to happen. Cut to the rest of Tiger Division as they approached the large door Kl'rt was guarding as the Super Skrull grinned.

Kl'rt: "I see that Superman has arrived."

Peter: "Be careful everyone. That's a Super Skrull we are about to face."

Miles: "And the worse part is that he has the DNA of Hulk in his veins."

Auntie: "That's bad. Right?"

The General just nod it's head as it went into a fighting stance. Kl'rt could only laugh at them as his body started to grow big as his eyes turned green. Then all of his abilities turned on as his right arm was ignited into flames and the other arm gave out a rock like skin.

Peter: "Miles, go and help Felicia find Kitty. We'll handle it from here."

Miles: "Are you sure? I mean Jon had a rough time with this guy earlier now that he has Hulks powers."

Mr. Enigma: "Don't worry kid, we take it from here."

Luna: "Yeah Miles, go and find your friends."

Miles looked at them before nodding hesitantly.

Miles: "Be careful you guys."

He then ran back trying to find Felicia on tracking Kitty. Meanwhile, Felicia and Kitty were running around the hallways trying to find Mongdal's real body as Taskmaster suddenly came out of the corner trying to slash them with his sword but Felicia pushed herself and Kitty just in time for the sword to slash both of them.

Felicia: "Go ahead Kitty! I'll handle him!"

Kitty nodded and went through another wall. Taskmaster and Felicia started to circle around each other as she let out her sharp claws.

Taskmaster: "You think you can beat me little cat?"

Felicia: "Let's find out."

The two went head on as the others did the same with K'lrt. We cut to a mountain as Mongdal and Jon crashed on the side and came out on the other side. They crashed on the forest below as Jon pummeled Mongdal to the ground making the crater even bigger and deeper. Mongdal gritted his teeth before firing his Optic beams at Jon who dodged and grabbed Mongdal by his leg and threw him through multiple trees.

Jon flew to cause after him and blasted Mongdal with his Heat Vision as the villain crossed his arms to block it but still felt his arms burning. He turned his body as flew towards Jon and landed a punch but the Man of Steel retaliated with his own sending Mongdal flying out of the forest and into the sky.

Jon: "Stop before you get hurt even more."

Mongdal snarled and flew towards Jon who just moved to side using his speed. Mongdal punched the air where Jon was as he turned around with anger plastered on his face.

Jon: "I just learned that you're not as fast as me. You're a little sloppy when it comes to combat. I guess you don't fight, huh? Mongdal."

Mongdal: "Shut up!"

He flew towards Jon who just dodged again but this time landed a knee to Mongdal's gut before bringing down his fist on the villain's head sending him crashing to the ground. Jon flew towards Mongdal but the villain jumped away for Jon to hit the ground breaking the ground under his fist.

Jon: "Stand down. Now."

Mongdal roared and fired his Optic beams at Jon who countered with his Heat Vision as the two beams created an explosion from the power. Back towards the others, we see the General being sent crashing towards the wall.

Peter swing over K'lrt and tried to web him up but the webs caught in fire thanks to the Skrull's flames covering his body. Luna tried to frieeze him the ice just melts. Mr. Enigma dashed towards the Super Skrull and landed a few blows before he wrapped around by K'lrt's stretchy arm. The Skrull threw him towards Gun R who was firing his blaster towards the Skrull making the Cyborg and Mr. Enigma roll on the ground before hitting a wall.

Switch to Kitty, who was running through different rooms trying to find the one possessing Taegukgi. When she went through another room, she finally saw him. Sleeping peacefully.

Kitty: "Finally found you."

The door then bursts open with Felicia rolling on the ground before flipping back up on her feet.

Kitty: "Felicia! You okay?"

Felicia wiped the blood on her mouth as she nod at Kitty. Taskmaster walked inside the room twirling his sword.

Taskmaster: "I see you found him."

The whole building shook as Jon and Mongdal bursts out of the wall and through another. Taskmaster used his shield to cover himself as Kitty sneaked around. Taskmaster turned around on time as Kitty lunged at him. He grabbed Kitty before throwing her towards Felicia.

Taskmaster: "Nice try."

Kitty: "Yeah, I guess."

Taskmaster was a little confused until he felt something in his back. It was a circular device stuck on his cape. Kitty tapped something on her wrist as the device lit up and electrocuted Taskmaster as he fell down unconscious and smoking.

Felicia: "Great job girl."

Kitty: "Widow's training really paid off."

Felicia: "Now let's wake this guy up."

Felicia grinned and walked towards a sleeping Mongdal as she balled her fist. She reeled it back before bringing it down towards Mongdal's sleeping face instantly waking him up and sending him to the ground. Miles then arrived and was surprised to see Taskmaster already down with Felicia having small cuts.

Miles: "I guess you didn't need my help then."

Kitty: "Glad you guys made it. Let's go and meet up with the others."

Miles nodded and webbed Taskmaster so he couldn't escape. Jon has an arm around Taegukgi's neck when the superhuman's eye's suddenly went black. Jon noticed this as he lowered himself back on the ground and let go of Tae-won.

Jon: "Tae-won, you in there?"

Tae-won slowly opened his eyes and looked around seeing the destruction.

Tae-won: "W-What happened?"

Jon: "You were possessed by a villain and used your body to attack my friends but you are free now. We should probably helped the other."

Tae-won: "Thank you. I owe you for this Superman."

Jon nodded as the two did a handshake. Tiger Division and Spider-Man were having trouble fighting Kl'rt as the Gamma powered Super Skrull would just shrug their attacks on him. That's when they heard something coming their way at supersonic speed and heard Jon's voice.

Jon: "Everybody! Get down!"

They all jumped away as Jona nd Taegukgi flew in with cocked fist. The two threw their fists forwards as it connected with Kl'rt's face creating a deafening shockwave. The force and power of their punches sent Kl'rt towards the large double doors as he broke through and skid on the ground breaking the concrete floor before hitting the wall unconscious.

The team all ran inside to see the ruler of Latverua himself sitting on a makeshift throne. Doom stood up as Jon got ready. He heard of this guy from Tony. He has many abilities and one of them is magic. Jon knew he is weak against it but that weakness won't make him stop from defeating his opponent.

Doom: "Ah Superman. It's finally time I meet you."

Jon: "Dr. Doom."

Doom: "But I didn't come here for you."

Doom stretched his arms out and used a binding spell on the others as Jon dashed towards him but was blasted with a bolt of magical energy. It hit him on the chest making him crash on the wall. He groaned in pain with his chest smoking. Taegukgi gritted his teeth and an unleashed his Optic Beams at the Latverian ruler but it was blocked by Doom's forcefield.

Doom: "I see Mongdal failed. I should've known. But..."

Doom also used a binding spell on Tae-won as he struggled to break free.

Doom: "This will do."

With a push of a button on his gauntlet, the machine where the Psylot Gem was put started as the the gem glowed.

Doom: "Your powers will be mine."

Tae-won: "N-No!"

Once it was fully activated, the machine with the Gem on it shot a beam at Tae-won as he started to trash around in pain. His powers where being sucked back into the gem and once it stopped, Tae-won was now less muscular.

Doom: "With this power, I can finally fulfill my dreams and ambitions."

He walked towards the machine but Doom was blasted by an incoming Heat Vision. He blocked it using his forcefield but Jon tackled him towards the wall. The Man of Steel gritted his teeth as he is still weakened but pushed through the pain.

Doom noticed that he was a little weak and used this advantage to land a magically empowered punch to the Kryptonian's face sending Jon hitting the floor.

Doom: "What's wrong Superman?"

He punched Jon again with his head cracking the floor.

Doom: "You're not strong as they say you are."

Doom grabbed Jon by the neck before he got punch in the face again sending him back on the ground leaving a crater. Miles, Felicia and Kitty arrived and saw everyone being ensnared by magical chains and Jon being thrown around like a ragdoll.

Miles: "Why isn't Jon fighting back?"

Kitty: "I-I don't know. Something's definitely wrong here."

Felicia then noticed the powered down Tae-won as she ran towards him.

Felicia: "Hey, hey. What happened?"

Tae-won: "T-The... m-machine.."

Felicia: "What?"

Tae-won slowly raised his arm and appointed towards the machine with the glowing gem.

Felicia: "Right."

Felicia approached the machine was having a hard time of how to use it.

Felicia: "Miles! I need you help over here."

Miles landed beside her and started to look around the machine. He started to push some buttons until it turned back on and started to smoke.

Miles: "It's on but overheating! It's gonna blow up soon."

Felicia: "Forget the machine."

Felicia yanked the gem off the machine gaining Doom's attention.

Doom: "The Young Avengers. Trying to meddle with things that is not yours I see."

Felicia: "Look who's talking."

Doom grabbed Jon by the neck and held him towards the three.

Doom: "How about we make a deal. You have me that gem and I let him live."

Felicia saw how badly hurt Jon was and hesitant to give the Gem away but she made her decision.

Felicia: "Alright then. You can have your Gem but first, drop him."

Doom: "Very well."

Doom dropped Jon and kicked him towards them with Miles checking on him. Felicia saw Kitty sneaking around the back and gave her a nod.

Doom: "Now. The Gem."

Felicia: "Sure. Here, catch!"

Felicia threw the Gem at Doom who was about to catch it. The second he was about to grab the Gem, Kitty phased through him and caught it instead.

Doom: "No!"

He was about to blast her but Miles webbed his arms together and Jon mustering the last hit of his strength dashed towards Doom and punched him with all his might sending him out of the facility as the whole place shook from the power. The spell broke as everyone was able to move now. Jon went down on one knee as he panted with sweat dripping down his forehead. Kitty approached Jon as she helped him up and walk towards the other.

Jon: "The gem. We must break it for Tae-won to get his powers back."

Kitty: "Are you sure?"

Jon: *smiles* "Positive."

Kitty gave the gem to Jon as the Kryptonian grapes it on his palm above an unconscious Tae-won. He gripped it with all his strength making the Gem crack and finally broke into pieces. The surge of power went back into Tae-won as he woke up back in his powered form.

Tae-won: "My powers. Thank you guys again."

Jon: "N-No p-problem."

Jon fell forward but was caught by Felicia who laid his head on her lap.

Felicia: "Take good rest big guy, you need it."

Ami: "What happened to Doom?"

Miles: "Well, Jon punched him so hard he was sent out of here. I don't exactly know where he is now."

Peter: "The good thing is that this is all over."

Auntie: "We still have the Choi Faction to take care of."

Tae-won: "If it's not troubling for you, I would like to help."

Mr. Enigma: "Really now?"

Tae-won: "Yes. I know who is funding then and I wish to find him."

Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here."

Ami approached Tae-won and offered a handshake.

Ami: "Welcome Taegukgi, to Tiger Division."

He smiled and accepted it making him the new member of the team.

Tae-won: "Thank you ma'am."

Miles: "I so need a vacation after this."

Kitty: "You and me both."

They all laugh except Jon who is sound asleep on Felicia's lap.

.........

It was now the next morning with everyone boarding the Quinjet back to New York as their mission was a success. Kl'rt was sent to the Raft but Taskmaster got away. Doom was still nowhere to be seen. Jon was talking to Tae-won as Ami talked with Peter.

Tae-won: "Thank you again Superman."

Jon: "Hey, it's what we do and just call me Jon. We're not in costumes."

Tae-won: *laughs* "I hope to work with you again in the future."

Jon: "Me too. Just visit New York when you have the time. I will show you around and introduce you to some friends and family."

Tae-won: "That would be great. See you again soon, my friend."

Jon: "You too."

The two did a fist bump as Jon grabbed his bag and walked towards the Quinjet.

Ami: "I would like to personally thank you Jon. Without your guys help, we wouldn't know who runs the famous criminal underground around her. And we have a new member of our Division."

Jon: "It was no problem Director. Come visit us when you have the chance so that maybe we can introduce you to some guys we know."

Peter: "That's what I told her too."

Ami: *sigh* "Yes I'm single! And I'm happy with it!"

Peter: *laughs" "Suit yourself Ami! I hope when we see each other again, you'll have a boyfriend now."

Ami: "Why you!"

Peter hid behind Jon who just laughs and waved goodbye. The doors to the Quinjet closed as everyone are now strapped on their seat.

Peter: "Next stop, home."

Miles: "Finally, I could need some sleep right about now."

Kitty didn't answer as she was already asleep as Mike's deadpanned. Felicia was beside Jon who looked out the window before tapping him on the shoulder.

Felicia: "You alright?"

Jon: "Yeah. Just regaining my strength back."

Felicia: "How about we go out when we have the time? Just the two of us. What do you say?"

Jon: "You mean like a date?"

Felicia: "Yeah. A date."

Jon: "Sure. I would love that."

Felicia: "Of course you do. You're going out with me of all people."

Jon: "What are your walking about?...... Okay maybe a little."

Felicia: "Haha, you're such a big softie."

Felicia leaned on his shoulder as she closed her eyes to take a nap. Jon just let her as he stared at her before smiling and brushing a strand of her silver hair off her face before leaning back and went to rest as well.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
We see Doom's castle on Latveria as he sitting on his throne with his helmet off since it was broken due to Jon's punch. He was watching something on the monitor until another one popped up with a dark silhouette standing.

???: "I see that it failed."

Doom: "We underestimated them. Superman is much stronger than they say. Even weakened, he was able to send me flying for a thousand miles."

???: "That's why we should devise a plan on how to stop it."

Doom: "What are your plans Luthor?"

Luthor: "Don't worry old friend. My team found something in a cave."

Luthor sent Doom a photo of ancient writings on the wall with a lightning bolt symbol in the middle.

Doom: "Interesting."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.7K 77
So in this story, Y/N L/N has been Spider-Man for two years but all the villains and big bads could never have prepared Y/N for what's about to come...
523K 15.5K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...
13.6K 536 44
Ellesmere is under S.H.I.E.L.D's radar. After stealing a highly classified military file from them and killing half their soldiers, she goes into hid...
6.1K 370 22
Andreas Parker has always been the nerdy kid. The judged kid, the weird kid no one ever wanted to be friends with. Though her whole life got changed...