𝐌𝐒𝐧𝐞 | 𝐂.𝐉𝐇 𝐱 𝐊.π˜π’...

By Sangieschicken_

[π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π——] Jongho is just obsessed with Yeosang. More

A/N
γ€–1γ€—
γ€–2γ€—
γ€–3γ€—
γ€–4γ€—
γ€–5γ€—
γ€–6γ€—
γ€–7γ€—
γ€–8γ€—
γ€–9γ€—
γ€–10γ€—
γ€–11γ€—
γ€–12γ€—
γ€–13γ€—
γ€–14γ€—
γ€–15γ€—
γ€–16γ€—
γ€–17γ€—
γ€–18γ€—
γ€–19γ€—
γ€–20γ€—
γ€–21γ€—
γ€–22γ€—
γ€–23γ€—
γ€–24γ€—
γ€–25γ€—
γ€–26γ€—
γ€–27γ€—
γ€–28γ€—
γ€–29γ€—
γ€–30γ€—
γ€–31γ€—
γ€–32γ€—
γ€–33γ€—
γ€–34γ€—
γ€–35γ€—
γ€–36γ€—
γ€–37γ€—
β€’*Β¨ΒΈΒΈο½‘οΎŸβœ§οΎŸβ€’*β€’.ΒΈΒΈ
γ€–38γ€—
γ€–39γ€—
γ€–40γ€—
γ€–41γ€—
γ€–42γ€—
γ€–43γ€—
γ€–44γ€—
γ€–45γ€—
γ€–46γ€—
γ€–47γ€—
γ€–49γ€—
γ€–50γ€—
A/N

γ€–48γ€—

349 31 7
By Sangieschicken_

Yeosang panted as he ran forward as fast as he could, trying to reach the warehouse that Hongjoong mentioned.

He felt exhausted, like he was going to die soon. He was mad and about Jongho doing another stupid thing, and yet so nervous about what it was.

So many things went through his mind. He had so many unanswered questions ranging from what was Jongho planning on doing and how dangerous it actually might be, no matter what.

Yeosang thought he was really going insane. Why is he doing this, no one knows.

He almost choked as he finally saw the abandoned looking warehouse there, knowing that it was the place Hongjoong was talking about.

Yeosang looked around, trying to find anyone. He didn't see anyone and instead wanted to call Hongjoong again.

Just as he pulled his phone out, Yeosang almost jumped out of his place as he heard a loud gunshot coming from inside the warehouse.

He widened his eyes, immediately bolting forward and running inside. He silently hoped it wasn't what he thought it was. He really hoped it's not.

Yeosang panted as he ran towards some kind of boxes being stacked there, turning his head left and right as he tried searching for someone, anyone really.

Until he was grabbed by the back of his shirt, forcing him to crouch down and lean against the boxes.

Seonghwa grabbed him, holding him in place as he looked at Yeosang. His eyes were wide as he panted deeply, definitely being shocked at the sight of Yeosang.

"What?-"

"Yeosang, what the hell are you doing here?" He hissed, obviously both angry and worried.

Yeosang gulped as he stared at Seonghwa before the male positioned himself over the boxes and shoot something.

"It really doesn't matter. You need to go, really. You will get hurt if you stay here!" Seonghwa said.

Yeosang wanted to say something, but there was a loud gunshot heard once again. He jumped in the place before Seonghwa took his wrist and got up, running while holding Yeosang's hand.

"Where's Jongho?!" Yeosang almost yelled.

Seonghwa pressed him against the wall, reaching out for his pocket and pulling out a spare gun.

"Look, I really can't talk now. Take this and just get out. We have important job here to finish, and you really need to leave or else you will get hurt." Seonghwa explained, ignoring his question.

Yeosang gulped. "Hyung-"

Seonghwa shook his head. "I'm sorry, Yeosang."

Yeosang watched him leave, staring in shock as he was left all alone there. He sighed as he collected his thoughts and gulped again.

Okay, he needed to find Jongho and do this. He has to, no matter what.

  ► ► ► ► ►

Jongho shoot with his gun towards the last man working for Lee that was there.

He felt like he was suffocating. He felt so good, not really caring about anyone who lost their lives and instead focusing on his plan.

Jongho was ruthless completely. They didn't care about his family, so why should he care about anyone else?

"Is everyone okay?" Yunho asked through the earpiece.

Jongho said a small yes just like others that were all over the property. They agreed on meeting out once it was all done, and just as Jongho was about to say something, there was a hand clapping heard.

He looked up from his feet, widening his eyes as he knew damn well who it was.

"Choi Jongho. We finally meet in person." Lee Seokjun spoke.

Jongho gritted his teeth, trying to keep in his anger and instead take care of it like nothing was going on. Just calm and easy.

"Hello there." Jongho spoke.

Seokjun stared at him for a couple of moments, keeping his hands in his pockets and suddenly laughing.

"What is it, asshole?" Jongho spat suddenly.

Seokjun stopped laughing, looking up to him and just staring. Jongho felt his eyes literally stare through his soul.

But he didn't feel a thing. All Jongho felt was rage inside of him that was growing more and more.

"You the fuck do you think you are?" Seokjun spat out back.

Jongho almost laughed there. He just gave him a smile before he stepped forward.

"What? You really think I'm scared of you, motherfucker? Just remember that you killed my father, and I'm here to take care or you now." Jongho said.

Seokjun smirked suddenly as he shook his head.

"Well, then do it. You are here for it." He said.

Jongho smiled. He was just waiting for it.

He licked his lips, suddenly reaching out to his pocket and pulling out the gun he was holding earlier.

"Then let's get this over with." Jongho said.

Seokjun stood there, completely calm and collected as he just stared at Jongho and waited for him to finally pull the trigger.

Just as Jongho pulled the trigger, expecting him to fall down and blood to drop everywhere as the bullet went through his chest.

But instead, there was nothing.

Jongho widened his eyes as he realized suddenly that there were no bullets left in the gun.

He just stared at Seokjun, trying to find some kind of solution on what to do.

"What is it?" Seokjun teased as he suddenly started to pull out a gun too.

Jongho stayed silent, not knowing what to say. He was sure his gun still had bullets, but he was obviously very wrong.

"I fucking told you to quit fucking with my people, and you still think that this piece of trash you call a gang can take down my people?" He asked.

Jongho gritted his teeth. "Fuck yes we can. You are not even conscious of it."

Seokjun chuckled as he pointed his gun at Jongho, who was trying to find another plan to take care of him. That's when he saw a glimpse of a person standing behind Seokjun.

"Ready to meet your stupid parents up there, asshole?" Seokjun asked.

Jonghi relaxed. He smirked as he stared at him.

"And are you?" he asked.

Seokjun's eyebrows furrowed together, and before he could even say anything, there was a loud gunshot heard.

Yeosang jumped in the place as he just realized he killed someone, watching Seokjun bleed because he killed him.

The bullet went through Seokjun's chest as Yeosang did that before he even knew it, but a second later, there was a second one coming from the gun Lee was holding.

The bullet went right to Jongho, getting through his chest and making him fall onto his knees next to Seokjun.

Yeosang widened his eyes as he threw the gun on the floor, breathing deeply in shock due to sight in front of him.

"Jongho!" Yeosang screamed, running to him in a second.

He held Jongho with his shaky hands, crying as he watched him fall and keeping him up. Jongho looked like he was about to faint as Yeosang held him.

"Please, Jongho!" He screamed again, now full on crying.

Seokjun was lying on the floor completely, just staying still in the pool of his own blood.

Jongho seemed out of it for a few moments, reaching out for the pocket on his jacket and pulling out his scattered phone.

"Fuck..." He mumbled as he threw it on the floor next to Seokjun's lifeless body.

Yeosang cried even harder out of hapiness, hugging Jongho tight as they lied on the cement. That was definitely less important now.

"Hey, hey...I'm fine love." Jongho smiled.

Yeosang sobbed as he pulled him in a kiss that spoke more than words ever could explain. He was more than grateful for Jongho being okay.

"You're fine.." Yeosang mumbled.

Jongho held him close and hummed. He kept Yeosang close, kissing him on the head.

"The stupid phone saved my life. I can't believe I forgot it was there."

Yeosang smiled, hugging Jongho tightly and not caring about the fact he literally killed someone.

He was shocked for doing that, even more shocked for Jongho. But he really needed to worry more about his mental health after all this.

At least they are still together, even in times like these.

"Let's get out of here." Jongho said as he pulled Yeosang up with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 580 14
In which Seonghwa makes an ATEEZ groupchat, and Jongho slowly starts falling in love. Sanie_<3 named the chat 'Jongho is a kidnapper' Apple2crush...
7K 201 19
" It's not obsession, San... Okay maybe a little." In which Wooyoung is obsessed with San. Give it a chance, it's worth it!
108K 5.7K 76
"If Wooyoung had known that he would get caught up in a situation that could've potientally costed him his life, maybe he wouldn't have run away from...
81.9K 4.6K 31
❝ you're not my soulmate but why do i keep falling for you.❞