BURNT OUT | Miles Morales (e4...

By 1mjustkinda_here

When a girl gets caught up in drugs and a toxic man who's a criminal. --- A kiss was all they needed. Miles w... More

DISCLAIMERS & CHARACTERS
INTRO
Don't worry 'bout it.
floating to hell
mirror pic x
The Prowler
cherry flavoured kisses
late night out
corazรณn
weakness
high, school
visitor?
pros & cons
nightb4
a/n
happy birthday.
bloody
generational
Miles
somewhere nice

making up (making out.)

161 2 11
By 1mjustkinda_here

NOW PLAYING:

moments -- Jhené Aiko, Big sean

"The present, that's a gift, that's why they call it the present."

"¿Donde estabas? (Where were you?)" Río questioned, worried about her son.

"Don't worry mamá." Miles groaned taking off his shoes,

"My bad Rio he was with me." Arron followed him, hands in his pocket.

Rio shook her head and exhaled in disappointment,
"Alright.".

"Miles, cariño (honey), please do your homework the school's started sending me emails."

"okay." He huffed making his way to his room.

Miles stared at the ceiling feeling how exhausted he was, he'd shut his eyes just to try to fall asleep but something was always holding him back. He rolled around sinking his head into the pillow, it was haunting him. The adrenaline of the cops chasing him, they wanted to know so bad who The Prowler was but they were so slow, Miles knew they were too slow, they would never figure him out. The feeling wouldn't disappear, his heart beat was still playing like a drum in his head he knew what he had to do.

Miles searched his bedside cabinet for something, anything to stop his insomnia-like state, he pulled out a bottle of Percocet there was only one pill left but that's something he'll worry about later. Swallowing the pill he let it sink in... waiting and waiting... till he couldn't wake up.

———————

"i'm leaving now Aiza." Julian, Aiza's dad, stood in the doorway.

Aiza didn't want to say anything, she didn't understand how he could continue his life as normal after he flipped hers upside down.

"'Kay bye." she continued to scroll on her phone.

He sighed and left her room.

Only a few minutes later Miles crawled through Aiza's window,

"What do you want?" She put down her phone and walked towards him, hoping to get him to leave.

"Happy to see me?" Miles was on edge, a slight aggression laced his voice.

"Just leave." She couldn't give up on being mad at him so easily.

"Nah you're gonna tell me why you're ignoring me." Miles inched closer to her making her look up at him.

Aiza kissed her teeth about to say something, her mom's voice was clear however her door was locked, she had a little time.

"Fuck." She exhaled scanning her room for any hiding spot, "Can you hide in my closet?"

"...Yeah, I guess?" He was hesitant, the thought of being caught already made him embarrassed.

"Aiza?" The door handle turned but obviously didn't open, "Azia why's your door locked?".

With that Aiza rushed Miles to the closet, closing the doors on him and the unlocking her bedroom door.

"Sorry mom." She went back to her bed and picked up her phone, pretending she was on her phone the entire time.

"Your dad left." Martina sat down on her daughters bed, next to her.

"I know." she nodded her head, still on her phone.

"I know you don't like your dad.." She was ready to give her daughter a whole speech Aiza was so embarrassed that Miles was going to have to hear it.

"Mom-"

"Just listen, i know tu padre es tonto, pero,  (your dad is silly, but,) he gave you all of these opportunities. I wouldn't of been able to get you here by myself I was only young when I had you." Martina wasn't a teen mom but she was young, supposed to be in the prime of her life. "I still love your dad he gave us everything."

"How can you love someone like that? He's not even a person he has no soul." by this point Aiza had put her phone down and forgotten about the boy in her closet.

"He- he has his moments-" She could only try to exaggerate anything good about Aiza's dad.

"Like when you had to call the police on him? Like when I almost got taken away from you guys?" The list could go on.

"We don't talk about that, that was so long ago-"

"What about this week?"

"Aiza! ¡Basta! (Enough!)." She took a deep breath.

"Listen... I see you sneaking out, I get it when I was your age all I wanted to do was party and smoke and do everything dumb but you're a smart girl. You know what maybe I was too harsh on you but I just don't want you to ruin your future, ok?"

Azia nodded and sighed knowing it's true.

"I waited for your dad to leave because he would explode but from now on tell me where you're going, tell me who with. I hope to God you're not drinking but if you are don't get spiked, don't do drugs but if you are don't take it if it could be laced and don't take random people's pills and I've heard that boy you're sneaking in here ,Aiza, we have a front door." Martina sighed.

"What?" Aiza was so worried her mom was going to throw the closet doors open and start some weird interrogation.

"Next time your boyfriend comes 'round tell him to use the front door." She clarified.

"uh, okay mom." This was so confusing for Aiza what was she supposed to say?

"Just stay safe, I've got to go check on the oven okay?" Aiza's mom stood up and went downstairs.

"'kay thanks.." Aiza waited for the sound of footsteps to fade out.

"That was cute." Miles walked out from the closet, closing the doors behind him.

"Shut up." She covered her face.

"Your boyfriend, huh?"He said knowing it's him.

"You're still not welcome here." Aiza got up and stood in front of him.

"I'm staying 'till you tell me what's going on."

Aiza bit her tongue, there was nothing to say. She couldn't find the words.

"Hm?" He was eager for an answer, an explanation.

"I've been struggling y'know... and you were busy."

"I'm not allowed to be busy?" He didn't understand, after all he can't control what happens.

"You don't understand." She gave up, he would never understand.

"Come on just make me understand."

"My dad was being all weird, you heard what my mom said and then i wanted to talk to you but you kept ghosting me ,whatever, i get your busy but then... You know.. You being down Lia's throat didn't really help."
Aiza finally said it, all the shit about her dad was out of his control ,she'll admit, but being with Lia? the only reason they started talking?

"I- It wasn't like that." This time he was the one avoiding eye contact and being nervous.

"Miles, don't try that. I'm not stupid."

"Nah i'm sorry ma it's just... she pulled me in and it just reminded me of when we were together and i just liked the feeling." It was true but it sounded so tainted when he said it out loud.

"So you got no self control?" She argued.

"Whatever, it's not that serious. We ain't even dating."

"Still, you fake dated me because of her and now you ran back to her? You got me in this mess!"

"Come on, just, it wasn't even like that." He started to plant kisses on her neck.

Miles knew how much this would fluster her, she was speechless, there was nothing to say.

He pulled her in closer and gripped on her waist holding her close like he needed to have her, continuing his kisses he said,
"Forgive me?"
He was so arrogant to think kisses would solve everything.

"I needed you and you weren't there for me. Just say sorry, you owe me that." Aiza accepted his advances, not struggling one bit.

"Sorry mami, am i forgiven now?" Miles flirted, smirking.

"Yeah, whatever." She giggled slightly, embracing him.

She leaned her head up to kiss his neck before just hugging him tightly. Miles was startled, usually he'd push anyone else off but Aiza was delicate right now and he didn't want to break her. He pulled her head up and kissed her once more before getting interrupted,

"Aiz, food's..." Martina stared at the two of them.

Aiza was quick to push Miles away.

"¿Este es tu novio? (This is your boyfriend?)" Aiza's mom said, tauntingly.

"Habla español (He speaks Spanish) , mom, and he's not my boyfriend... he's gay."

"I'm not acting gay for your mom." Miles said, loud enough for Martina to hear.

"Mom he's like so gay, he's just a bit embarrassed." Aiza smiled, about to laugh.

Miles slightly nudged Aiza to get her to stop playing like this.

"I wasn't born yesterday. You're the guy who drove her back from that party?" her attention shifted to Miles.

"Uh- Yeah, I'm Miles... Mrs Zamora." He tried his best to be polite but truthfully he had no idea how to act.

"Ah Miles, well i think it's best you get going? You know?" Aiza's mom gestured for him to leave with a fake smile on her face.

"Yeah- sorry bye." He grabbed his shoes and walked downstairs.

———————

a/n
Martina's a hot name icl
MISS TROPICALLLL (ifykyk!!!)

i feel like Aiza's story is so cliche but ibsr it's just me venting about my dad and the whole choking thing was inspired by Maddy Perez i hope it's not  THAT cliche 😭
Aiza is for all my girls with daddy issues but it just made them more argumentative.

word count: 1563

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.2K 10
Miles wasn't sure when the butterflies stopped flapping around his stomach whenever he was around Gwen, however he knew they reawakened around Hobie...
7.8K 196 28
"You're in wind,I'm in the water" "Nobody son,Nobody daughter" warningโš  Cussing, violence, Fluff and angst
12.8K 327 16
"Will we ever meet again?. . ." "I'll go through thick and thin, just to find a way back to you. . . I promise." Spider-Man Into The Spider-verse x...
52.3K 1K 16
"We almost died and you're just now telling me that you love me?" "That's exactly what I'm saying, we just don't talk about the almost dying part kay...