HER ARRANGED FAITH!

Darkglorywrites által

🖤🌼Dedication 🌼🖤 For girls who afraid to love but want it.... For boys who're finding there love in every... Több

Characters
* ONE *
*TWO*
*THREE*
*Four*
*FIVE*
*SIX*
*SEVEN*
*EIGHT*
*NINE*
*TEN*
*ELEVEN*
✨🌼
*TWELVE*
*FOURTEEN*
*FIFTEEN* 2k special
*SIXTEEN*
*EIGHTEEN*
*SEVENTEEN*
*NINETEEN*
*TWENTY*
*TWENTY-ONE*
*TWENTY-TWO*
*TWENTY-THREE*
*TWENTY-FOUR*
*TWENTY-SEVEN*
*TWENTY-FIVE*
*TWENTY-SIX*
note
*TWENTY-EIGHT*

*THIRTEEN*

654 24 19
Darkglorywrites által

*NAMIKA'S POV*

I was in home today he told me to join but who joins just after marriage..? Although I'll from tomorrow.after vansh left for hospital I felt the exhausted and kind of insecure feeling in this home without him..

He... He explained me everything
It.. was honey for my ears but still I can't tell that it's not his timepass like what naks- ahhh I don't wanna think about past... I just hate himmmmmm the uneven breath was common it always follows me with his memory.... I need to distract myself or else this can lead to many things that I should control here...

I looked around towards my suitcase 'okay let's unpack'
I zipped down the large container but for my ultimate surprise it was empty....

"Maya masiiiiiii" I shouted yea I behave like her own daughter in front of her I don't have to hide my child who suffered and became a forced matured girl tsk not even girl a woman...

"Haan... what happened are you okay..? Are you injured..?" Masi came and rotated me 360 checking my hands... face.. feet.. I make her stop and grabbed my bag

"Masi I'm okay but my clothes..! where are they...~?" I questioned showing her my empty bag...

"Oh vansh ne aaj hi tumhara closet set kiya hai"
{Oh today only vansh had set you closet} my little feeling in heartu it'll exploded why he shows this much affection... No it's just a trap..

{Ahh this girl what trap here..? But her trust issues}

"And he told-" masi stopped as a servant not a, 4 servants came in room with lots of carry bags she told again "-look it's already here vansh told me to set these new clothes of yours in the closet and if you don't like anything just give it to me he said give it to poor girls.... That's his order"
I sighed okay atleast in journey of trapping me he's helping others but I have to see first that which one I don't like....

"Okay put it there I'll select and after I'll call you" namika said to servants and they left...

"What you'll eat in lunch...?" Masi questioned...

"Daal chawal Will be okay for me, in sabji make anything you want.." I told peeking on the closet which was having a space equal to half of our room oops I didn't gave you tour hehe wait...

"Where are his clothes masi..?"
I asked her...

"He's having another closet.. come" she took me into a different direction of room and there his closet was...

Did he decided to spoil her wife by giving her much space and things..? I chuckled internally but then suddenly a truck of thought hit me...yea he had many and he gave everyone what they wanted....

I step in after , effortlessly my attention went to the collection of his perfume I grabbed a bottle I was so into smelling his perfume that what masi said I didn't heard.. and hummed after she left the closet..

I open the cap and take the container near my nose the moment the aroma of this perfume hit my nostrils the visual of vansh were in front of me...
'Why he made separate closet..?Now how he'll see me changing....?' my mind thought shut the fvck up you bicthy shitty organ!!!!

*Vansh's POV*

"Good morning sir..." My colleagues or can say juniors wished me... I nodded to them...

"Or bhai aaj bada udaas lag rha hai..?" Kalyan told who's my best friend from high school and a cardiologist in same hospital....

I do surgeries in hospital and for psychology I run a clinic there are more than 100 doctors already so I visit there in weekends.....

"Sir you have only two surgery to perform" my PA yea doctors mostly don't have them but I hired one....

"Timings..?" I asked looking at my phone for any text... Mainly from bug... Ik she is stubborn and she's hurt.. she only wanted to give me breakfast but I already passed my 12 years on only gaining gesture from others, for their profit, without love.... She don't have to do anything ill still love her... until she don't feel a urge to and with respect and love..

"Second patient will arrive on 4 Pm and first is right after 5 minutes" he said and I did the necessary before the surgery and it took like 3 hours to complete it successfully...

It's 1 Pm let me call her ik she'll not like it but still....

(Rings... Rings.... Rings...)

"Hello..?" I sighed and a smile made its way after hearing the music of her voice...

"Are you okay...?" I don't know but the urge to ask her this everytime is something beyond my control...

"Aren't you having terrorist in you house..?" What...!? She asked a question which got me off guard but worried too..

"No.. bu-" I sat on the couch of my cabin as she cut me off..

"So who'll harm me..? Walls..? I am well" ufff this girl loves to say answers in sarcastic way the last three words can be used as answer only, but NO!

"Why you called me..?" She asked while eating I guess, her words were getting interrupt by chewing...

"What are you eating..?" I asked politely now if she'll answer in her way then I'll show her later...

"masi made you favorite sabji" she said gulping the water....

"BINDI...?" I asked getting up from the couch....

"Yea wait masi is telling something" she paused and for the some time she was talking to someone that wasn't clear I ordered food for myself wait the next surgery isn't near it's 3 hours yet...

"Masi..?"

"Maya masi" she said in her most cutest voice and I can bet there on other side her eyebrows had raised with her little pouty mouth and doe eyes...

"Masi's asking should she send the lunch...?" She again asked and my ears they're getting treats... The grin of my lips are glued, for the first time she placed her doubt side and talked me as a wife.... Gosh just I'm progressing hufff.... Fuck she don't even know how much she have to face once she'll be comfortable with me, she have to fulfill the longing I'm facing right now...

"Don't you clean your ears...?" Ahhhh×3 this girllll my bug, you don't even give me time to celebrate the little affection of yours....

"Tell masi to re-heat the food I'm coming.. want anything..?" I asked taking keys..

"Ice.. umm noo" she's still afraid to talk to me freely I have to make her feel more ease... After stalking account , news & articles about her I knew she loves icecream and after that day it's clear she love butterscotch icecream and one fridge is already full of that and dark choclates as well.. I fvcking don't care if she gain weight she'll look beautiful in every way...

"Go to store room there's a black fridge open it... I'm coming in 30 minutes" I told climbing down to sit on car...

*Namika's pov*

I went to store room with masi and look at the fridge there were 5 fridges he told black yea....

I open and there was the butterscotch icecream of every brand available in india.... Like for real... Why he do like that I don't understand... He can't love me coz he'll go to her that girlfriend I guess and he explains me... He give me whatever I want without even describing what I want....

I need to distract every fucking thought of naksh and vansh both. I have to be the namika who don't care... who don't give a fuck to anyone....

I closed the door of fridge harshly in result masi flinched and I went to my room.... I saw the bags of clothes which...

"Look he gave gifts to his wife as his all girlfriends haah..." I threw the bags on every corner of the bed.... I don't want anything... I don't need anything..... I am enough for myself... They'll hurt me always they'll....

"Are you jealous of the engagement girl..?" My heart interrupted I threw and shuffle all the clothes while sitting on bed now I'm sitting inside the clothes...

I didn't noticed that I was glaring at the clothes and the tears of anger flows from my eyes.....

(Flashback)

"Calm down beta esse gussa krne se dimaag kaam nhi krta" papa told me when I was taking pressure because I didn't cleared my entrance exam.... It's when I was 18 and just passed from 12th and gave my first trial for CLAT..

"Okay.... Don't get frustrated" maa told me while placing her hand I jerked her hand...

"Maa I did my best but.." I told making a pout and my eyebrows crinkle....

"Okay what my little princess will eat as she did her best...?" Maa told lifting my chin...

"Maa lekin" I stood up and faced her back she rotated me...

"Look namika what if god didn't gave it in first time he knows which is best for you and after clearing it in second time you'll feel more stunning"

{Sometimes god really don't give it easily so just get ready for feel more than you asked for, in second time and what if she didn't got love from 1st time in 2nd time she'll get more than she imagined serious enough lol😭}

"Okay now my princess will eat halwa...?" Maa told and I jumped in excitement...

"Naman beta go and bring milk from the dairy store" maa shouted as bhaiya was in his holidays and came home...

He groaned.... And was plodding towards us...

"I don't think he can... Maa give me keys of scooty, I'll bring" I said placing my palm in front of her....

"Thankyou gobar" naman bhaiya said and sat on sofa not sat it's like he lied on sofa..

I giggled yea I didn't fired back because he's not going stay much hours....
{She didn't knew that maybe her words can be true}

He's having train in some hours to his university... I went and drove the scooty to the dairy store... It was not too far it's around 200 meter..

"Uncle milk, 1 liter" I said to the shopkeeper and he gave me the pouch of milk... I paid and he returned me the extra money..

"Anything else beta namika...?" Yea he knows my name we're his regular costumer.... I peeked in his store as I was having extra money and sweets are my soul so I got the greediness...

"Uncle icecream hai...?" Yea icecreams the love of my life.... Strawberry is the best flavour for me....

{Yea right in present it's butterscotch but she left eating strawberry flavour because she thinks everything related to the day as curse}

"Yea strawbe-"

*Boom* a loud sound of blast came into our ears....

"What's that..?" He asked....

"I don't know it's coming from our Street...." Some well people started to run towards the area of the blast and some started to run opposite.... I took U-turn and went to my house I'll tell papa to look what's wrong...?

I...I went ne-near my house there were lots of people.. Did this blast happened in our neighbors..? Minu...? My neighbor... Is she okay that can't be happened...? My tears started to flow non-stop thinking about minu.... I went through the crowd a-and――――――――
My whole world collapsed m-my ho-house it's just ash ri-right now..

"Maaaaaaaaa" I don't care about my lungs I need to see my family, my parents.....

I stepped in the house which was burning like a dry forest ever greenery of this house is not in the air burning...

"Papaaaaaaaa" my neighbors tried to hold me back but I literally don't care right now......

"Naman bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaa" I screamed for them but... My body my heart is paining maa I need you.....

"Le-le-leave me" minu's mother was trying to hold me back and in 2 minutes the fire controller was there as soon it started to use their device I steeped in and this time I don't want to hear someone else than my parents....

"Maaaaaaa" tears were flowing like river my nostrils were all block, vision blur I went towards kitchen t-the LPG cylinder got b-blast..

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" there she was without life holding the spoon for my halwa... I took her head on my lap.....

"Maa utho na, mujhe halwa khalane wali thi na..?" I looked at her face she's not looking like my maa her face it's all burnt I can't see anything except burnt flesh and blood in her face.. my eyes are burning but how much my family is suffering......

The team of hospital came and took her... I went near the sofa where my...

"Papaaaaaaaaa" I sat down on the burning hot floor looking at his figure all black I can't see this...

"Papaaaa uthiye na...." I said shaking him and all I got was blood in my hand..

"Nami-" I shifted my gaze naman bhaiya....

"Bhaiyaaaaaa..... Nurseeeeeee here" my last hope.. my brother and even I can't see his half face... Half was okay.... Other was burn so bad....

"Go-gobar mu-mu-mummy" I cried more seeing him like this I took his head on my lap and grabbed his palm in mine...

"Haan maa.. papa they both left me bhaiya... You can't" he tried to cup my left cheek with his blooded hand....

"M-mumma an-and papa's la-last sent-sentence was "de-dekhna humri namika ek din judge jarur banegi" tu pura kregi na―-―" I closed my eyes, my lips trembled so badly. I nodded, the river of my tears are not stooping for a minute and then I was all alone all alone just me and my parent's last wish....

"Shivvvvvv baba why.... Why you did this with your child.....?" I looked at sky an hour ago there was a shelter but now where I'll go....? Then chachi & chacha came and took my all care....

{End}

I was sobbing so hard in between of the clothes which are in messed in bed..My eyes were red I was all covered with colourful dresses but the colour of my life is missing.... Thinking about everything about my parents.. my brother naksh..

"I didn't got better in second chance here maa"

I looked at window while peeking on sky and Slept in between of clothes only

*************************

I know I should have put something happy happy coz it's 1k views guyssss thankyou...... Thankyou so much... My eyes are literally all red and fluffed it's doubled from its size I don't know what I'll answer to my parents about it but leave this all.....

Check the spoiler in Instagram and try not to cry..... Coz I cried sooo fvcking much....

Again Thankyou everyone who liked and clicked on this story, I can't mention right now I'm not in state my eyes are hurting so its hard..

Aaushi ji
Samriddhi ji
Fatema ji
Hena didi
Simran ji
Smurti ji
Geetika ji

Thankyou so much for voting and supporting💗💗✨✨💗✨💗✨💗💗 I'll be happy if y'all will vote all chapters hehe I demanded for the first time but it's okay if you don't want...😁💗✨

Thankyou I thought I'll tell all littles about the news of 1k but you guys did it 1.22k thankyou so muchhh🌼🌼🌼💗💗💗💗💗✨✨✨✨🔥🔥

~by Darkglorywrites💗🌼

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.5K 16
(𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬) "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 �...
28.3K 2.9K 55
Agastya Singh Rathore- the cold hearted man. Passionate, fearless, ambitious, the man for whom every girl prays, He only worships the love of his lif...
5.1K 204 22
A story of two middle class individuals tied in an arranged marriage... With passing time will they understand each other better? Will love bloom bet...
401K 25.5K 53
A girl from India and a boy from the USA met and fell in love with each other on internet. They both imagine their future without meeting each other...