HER ARRANGED FAITH!

Darkglorywrites által

🖤🌼Dedication 🌼🖤 For girls who afraid to love but want it.... For boys who're finding there love in every... Több

Characters
* ONE *
*TWO*
*THREE*
*Four*
*FIVE*
*SIX*
*SEVEN*
*EIGHT*
*NINE*
*TEN*
*ELEVEN*
✨🌼
*THIRTEEN*
*FOURTEEN*
*FIFTEEN* 2k special
*SIXTEEN*
*EIGHTEEN*
*SEVENTEEN*
*NINETEEN*
*TWENTY*
*TWENTY-ONE*
*TWENTY-TWO*
*TWENTY-THREE*
*TWENTY-FOUR*
*TWENTY-SEVEN*
*TWENTY-FIVE*
*TWENTY-SIX*
note
*TWENTY-EIGHT*

*TWELVE*

828 28 16
Darkglorywrites által

I need a little more love in this chapter coz I'm writing it with left hand and and and with my injured right hand I'm completing my assignment...😭😭😭

*NAMIKA'S POV*

It's 6:30 PM and the makeup artist did her work very well.. I slept all day so I was looking like a pig but they suppressed it with makeup....

"Namika darling... You're looking like a princess" maya masi told and gave a flying kiss... I chuckled and gave her back a flying kiss... She made a connection with me like my real masi...

"Vansh sir is calling you for function" A maid came and told me I nodded and maya masi told me important things to do in the function.....

I went out of the room their were rows and lines of maids & servants both side till down stairs.... Impressive....

I step down on first stair I flinched as the petals of flowers started to rain on me.... It was a beautiful moment but my hair and dress have petals stuck on it... It's okay the feeling is beyond words.. even if this is only to show the world atleast he did something...

'Didn't he showed this love without people..?' my heart asked... I shook the thought

I climb down peacefully till last stair then workers stopped me.... I looked at them and then behind them where is he..? Why I feel like wanting him by my side..?

The moment I thought he was in front of me looking at me like a lost man who found his belonging... His eyes gleamed with indescribable thing which I can read but what's benifit it's all fake at last... Tonight he'll take my V-Card and he'll go to her idk girls...

"Umesh bring the thaal" he ordered a thaal he is hungry..?
he want to eat..? That boy came with a aarti thaal... H-he don't need to do this already he made me his goddess in everyone's eyes.....

He took the thaal and light up the diya in it.... Put a tika and was starting to move the thaal circularly but I grabbed his hand what he's doing....? It Isn't necessary to show.... I shook my head to stop him but he wanted to get popularity in media I guessed..

"Please..." His eyes the way he glance something that's not ordinary but they're tricks to get what he want...okay let him achieve what he want.... I left his hand as he requested..

*Author's POV*

Vansh felt overwhelmed how she agreed for this small gesture... He feels so blessed after worshiping her in different manners... But he don't know what she's having in her mind...

They went to the center... he helped him in removing petals and the the function started... they're now where the decoration and places for both of them were arranged... They both took blessings of every relative whom ever is coming to them and the function end with dance and at last a cake cutting...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

They both were now free from the function , every guest went back even bhav went to his house now they both are in the room while some maids were helping namika to untie her hair and to remove makeup..

"Thankyou now y'all can rest" Namika said to her new friends whom are her maids....

"Enjoy the first night Namika" sunidhi a maid told her and other two giggled and left....

'enjoy my ass' she thought looking at the mirror and went to the closet to wear the night gown... She came back and he was checking the pending critical cases laying on the bed while back resting on the head board... He heard the sounds of bangles and looked up in her direction..

"Aren't we going to do that...?" She asked looking at him... He choked on air as he never expected her to ask something like this... He drank the water and looked at her in disbelief...

"What..?" He asked again

"Tsk I thought you're a doctor you know every detail.... such a dumb you're" She said sitting on the edge of the bed and sighed heavily...

"You mean aren't we going to have a proper suhagraat..?" He asked putting his files on the study table in their room...

"Hmm" she was fidgeting her gown's cloth from the awkwardness that she don't desire still she have to do as she promised everything in marriage... She have to do this all without love and trust..... Meanwhile he was confused as fuck that how can his bug just agreed...Even he was controlling himself to lose control and fvck up because her red night gown wasn't helping at all...

He sat next to her... Namika looked up at him with terror that now he'll start doing things to her...

"Tell me honestly Do you really want this...?" He asked reassuring her with eyes that it isn't compulsory to do anything just for proving us as husband & wife.....

"Does that matter..?" She looked down at her hand then in his eyes again....

"Even if I'll deny you're going to stop..?No right..? You always have girls for pleasure and You're having me for fvcking me onl-"

"NAMIKA" he burst out and his veins of neck and temple was visible which was scary but namika found it hot and cherry on the top her name from his voice was feeling absolute thrill it is what she wanted...

"Yes... I had many affairs before marrige but I never had chosen them for body I always craved for love, bug. That love which I found in you even without you reciprocating it... And what you said today don't ever repeat it again" He can't control himself not to show his anger or she'll never give her love and respect...he just cupped her right cheek..

"Don't ever try to touch me..." she Jerked his hand and went to balcony watching the night view of city...
She said in a flabbergasted tone her senses were not in proper places what she heard wasn't true for her.... It can't!!! he can't love her that's what she knows right now..

"Then how can you think of surrendering me your body when you can't even tolerate my touch?" He rotated her towards him... She shot a glare on him

"I never thought that.... You're the one who always wanted fvcks and you're also having me for the pleasure only.." she said Turing back to the balcony seeing the flickering lights of the city banglore...

Vansh grabbed her arms tightly and made her look at him while he grabbed his jaw from one hand making her face him, he squeezed her cheeks making a pout on her lips..

"I don't want to grab you like this but just remember one thing Mrs. Namika Vansh Singh ji that you're my wife not a slave or slut.. and I love you, respect you and without your concern I'll never go so deep even if you'll allow me to" he jerked her face but again loosen his grip on the arm, took her face in his hand which was in in air due to sudden jerk and he caressed her cheeks and jaw...

"I am sorry But remember a thing you're my wife what we say in hindi Ardhangini that means half of mine even you're full you don't have to force yourself at anything... Got it..?"

Past of her had enough scars in her life... He thought and regretted what he did.... He kissed her forehead.. she was still stood processing his words and actions he's not what she thought....

"Good Night, Bug" He went near the bed she followed him unknowingly....

"Are you comfortable with sharing the bed or should I sleep in next room..?" He asked taking a pillow in his hand with the water jar...

"We can share but don't forget your limits" she said in a demanding and dominant tone in which he chuckled, she's the same lost girl who followed him without a second thought Vansh placed the pillow back...

She lie on the other edge and switch off the light after good 30 minutes Vansh's hand came towards her.... It's all dark except the moonlight there's no source of brightness...

"Don't touch me" she said Turing her face towards him to see what he's doing.....

"You're my wife I can touch you slightly atleast" He showed her his puppy and most innocent eyes but in darkness it had no power....

"When a girl says no that means no even if she's your wife according to article 35-" she was going to explain but he put his hand on her mouth...Which she bite harshly he took it back groaning a little..

"Just I told you no means no even after touching me you're such a idiot.." she said shaking her head....

"Okay okay calm down you're who's the most intelligent happy..? Now sleep it's 1:10 AM already"

{actually I was writing this chapter at 1:10 so I put this time now I have to write in between of 12 to 3 AM only I guess}

"I was sleeping you were who woke me up" she said and turned back again to sleep

"Wait one day I'll wake you up all night" he mumbled in low voice...

Her cheeks brun up after hearing it as a whisper but she pretended as she heard nothing...

"What..?" She asked just turning her head she she can't fell so easily.. it's all trap making a girl blush and provoking her desires...

"Good night!! sleeps much as you what NOW" later I'll show you he thought and both of them landed in dreamland... He checked touching her as she slept or not when she didn't reacted he came close and snuggle his face on her crook of neck This is what a defination of peace for him But before her waking, he woke up and went for his workout....

It's 9 AM and now she went to the kitchen ready for his new job!! A cook, she sighed and started to check what she should made.... She was wearing a lavender coloured saree with her vermilion and magalsutra enhancing it more...

Vansh came after showering looked at her wife who's in the kitchen he wants to hug her from behind as scenes where the wife make food with love..

wait love...? Is there any word 'love' in her dictionary? She's making this again with force which stabbed him so he missioned to provoked her to spill the truth that's fun for him pushing her limits to see her every side...

"Why are you cooking where is maya di....?" He said taking the vessels from her hands...

"It's my duty" she said taking the utensils from his hands back...

"What duty...?" He took the vessel back.....

"Wife's duty which I promised to make you and your family healthy" she said taking the utensils back.....

"Do you love me then..? You promised..." He told but this time he didn't took the vessel back he's serious now...

"I'll do every duty of a wife but I can't love you" she said looking at the floor and then turn on the stove putting oil in it..

"Giving pleasure is also wife's duty you will do it without love..?" He asked in which she shot a glare and put mustrud in the pan...

"If it has love in it then I'll not do that duty" she said chopping the potatoess forcfully to threat him..

Vansh hold her arm but this time it's gentle... He made namika look at himself... She struggled so he gripped a little...

"I'm telling it again you're my wife not a slave and I really do think of as my goddess so you don't have to do duties just live the best with me and try to love"

He took her palm in his one and went from kitchen to main hall... He gestures her towards servants

"I'm having them for duties not you my bug!!! if you'll do anything without love I'll never accept it...I'll not eat the food you'll made only for that sake of duty Got that...?" He left her hand...

"I'm going back to work. You can join from today as well" he told taking in white coat and necessary belongings...

"Wait the food is almost ready eat atleast today I won't make it from tomorrow" she said hurrying in kitchen... He followed her in kitchen....

"I can have food without love in every Street" His tone adjust from explaining her to sorrowful and which she noticed properly her heart sank but she heard again of her mind...

"Okay... Bye" she said with blank emotions......

He left without eating for the first time but he can't complain.... It's not fault of anyone....

*******************************
I know you'll are feeling pity for vansh but he have to tolerate... He decided to heal a broken heart which he didn't broke......

I wrote it from 12:01 to 1:52 AM my eyes are burning bruhh...
I'll upload it in evening after lectures now enjoy their little fights and the way Vansh is explain her😭🌼 ik as compared to other author's story's main lead he's a little talkative but who cares..? I'm pouring my fantasies in this app and you are giving it love that's absolutely indescribable....💗💗💗🌼 Thanku we're at 910+views just 90 more for 1k thankyou so much I never thought there will be any views or clicks in this story.... Coz I stared it randomly after thinking of a line that was

" All Arrange Marriages Isn't Scary" and the whole plot,story characters everything was in my mind so I thought why not...

SmrutiKumbhar

GeetikaKumari4
The new who voted thankyou.....
🌼🌼🌼🌚🌚💗✨

Oops I forgot the old ones

Fatema ji
Hena di
Simran ji
Thankyou....🌼🌼💗

~Darkglorywrites 💗🌼

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

36.3K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
407K 25.7K 53
A girl from India and a boy from the USA met and fell in love with each other on internet. They both imagine their future without meeting each other...
68.1K 4.2K 35
The brothers who love eachother more than anything . • Bromance • Family • love • Enemies to lovers • Desi romance • Mystery •Mature Started on :...