Reborn in Honkai Impact as Fe...

By 22Eiii

Trapped in a helpless state, a young boy lay languishing in a hospital bed, his life bound by death. The four... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Arriving in 2nd Honkai War
Chapter 2: Orphanage
AUTHOR IS BACK!
Chapter 3: Selee was kidnapped!
Chapter 5: Seele must be eliminated or not?
Chapter 6: Does the past have a will?
Chapter 7: Delta's alter ego? Half? Twins? Will of Honkai?

Chapter 4: Sister The Great Teacher!

589 51 11
By 22Eiii

The month of August 2013 at Cocolia Orphanage. We're running a quick test. Matushka is probably going to pick a candidate for something.

"Seele, use your imagination, and focus your mind; sense it, feel it, and control it," Matushka advised. While Selee was acting on Matushka's advice.

Selee eventually gives up and apologizes to Matushka. Seele apologized, "I'm — I'm sorry, Matushka."

"Don't be, this is just a test," Matushka reassured Selee. "Next!" Mutushka shouted, calling out the next one.

Sin Mal went to the front to put it to the test. "You are so stupid, Seele, Watch this!" Sin Mal boasted before transforming the liquid metal into a wristwatch. If I were, to be honest, she did a good job but not as good as my adorable sister of course.

"Whoah! Sin transformed the liquid metal into a wristwatch," someone yelled.

"Hah! This is super simple for someone from the Mal family," Sin Mal boasted.

"That's awesome, Sin! Please teach me how to do that!" said someone.

"Matushka, please let me try next," Bronya said, and Matushka agreed. Bronya went to the front to give it a try. That's right Bronya! Show them what you could do!

Someone from the crowd finally noticing Bronya's greatness, yelled from the crowd, "Look! It's a homu!"

Someone yelled from the crowd once again, "Kyaa! It's so cute!"

"I knew you were the best, Bronya!" Said Seele.

"Big Sister did it better than me," Bronya said, looking disapprovingly at Seele as she shook her head.

I decided to take Matushka's little test myself. I concentrated, visualizing Roza and Lili's forms to mold the liquid metal into the shapes of my beloved twins.

"Look! It's Rozaliya and Liliya!" someone shouted, and I noticed Bronya appearing a bit jealous. Ah, she's so cute. Don't worry, I won't let you feel left out. Trust this big sister to take care of you."Amazing! Please teach me how you do it!" another person eagerly requested.

A voice shouted again, "Look! She's reshaping the liquid metal!"

With a mischievous grin, I altered the liquid metal into a sphere and then molded it into the appearance of Bronya and Seele. "Hm hm hm," I giggled. "Certainly, you must always listen to my guidance and my follow instructions, for you to be as cool as me," I boasted. Bronya, Seele, and the twins approached me, their eyes filled with sparkle.

They're praising me. My four little juniors are showering me with praise! That's right, keep praising your cool big sister! "Kuh, kuh, kuh," I giggled in pure happiness. I could almost die happily!

After everyone had left a few moments later, I found myself teaching Lili in our room. She turned out to be a quick learner, which was quite surprising. Perhaps, I could proudly be the best teacher? Alright! Be proud, my adorable sibling; this big sister happens to be your greatest teacher!

"Sis Delta!! Bronya's leg was injured! She's in the infirmary right now!" Roza yelled as she forcefully swung the door open. It was quite loud as always.

"What! I'll go there, and you stay here! Don't even think about escaping, or I'll double your workload," I declared, seizing Rozaliya before she could make a run for it. "Lili, I need you to teach Roza; if you manage to put some knowledge in her head, I'll reward you with sweets. The more she learns, the more treats you'll receive," I added, sparking motivation in both Lili and Roza.

"Don't worry, Sis Delta; I'll make sure Roza learns a lot," Liliya said, with a devilish aura emitting within her. Also, Roza seems to be smiling a lot too... I feel like Roza was planning something again...

I went to the infirmary and met Matushka and Bronya. Matushka seems to sit on the side while Bronya lies on the bed, and they appear to finish their conversation. "Matushka, who did this to Bronya?" I ask, concerned.

"I'm not sure; Bronya is hiding the truth; you should ask her instead; I still have a lot to do; I'll leave the two of you now," Matushka said as she exited the room.

"Bronya, who did this to you?" I asked, trying to calm myself.

"Big Sister, don't worry, Bronya just slipped; Bronya will be more careful next time," she replied."A famous assassin like you injuring herself to the point she can't properly walk for an unbelievable reason? As if I would buy that lie, we grew up together, I know you if you are lying or not, Bronya," I said trying to be as intimidating older sister as possible.

"Your answer Bronya?" I spoke once more after receiving a silent reply.

Bronya didn't try to excuse her anymore, instead, she looked down and apologized. "Bronya apologizes, Big Sister. It was Sin Mal." Her face was asking me not to interfere.

"All right, all right, I won't interfere," I said, "but if she does something again, I will teach her a good lesson," I added.

"Thank you, Big Sister," Bronya said with a warm smile. "Big Sister, I'd like to go to my room; Seele is probably blaming herself," Bronya added as she rose from her bed.

"Of course, but let me carry you on my back," I offered, inviting her in.

As we walked down the corridor toward Bronya and Seele's room, memories from behind, made me remember those past. "I haven't carried you on my back since then. You used to cry during those tough training when you were little, and I always carried you to calm you down," I recalled with a chuckle.

"Big Sister, please stop; it's embarrassing," she pleaded, hiding her blushing face behind my back. "But, Bronya admits that she misses those times when you and Bronya were still in training, though Bronya won't miss those bad people or the training itself," she confessed, her voice faint but sincere as her face remained hidden.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Seele's words of guilt echo around the room. Bronya approached the source of the voice and opened the chest.

"Kyaa! Bronya, I'm so sorry! I'm really, really sorry! I... I was so scared... I don't know why Sin did that... Please! I don't know! I really don't!" Seele sobbed, and her head was covered with her hands.

Bronya didn't respond, instead, she went closer to Seele and licked her tears away. "It's all right, Seele," Bronya said with a warm smile.

"Kyaa!! Bro-bronya! What are you doing?!" I shouted in shock; my face was wholly red. I could see Bronya's ears were also red, she was embarrassed and yet still acting like she wasn't. That's right, they are friends! A friend... That's normal between friends... It's normal, right?

"I'm so sorry, Bronya; I saw what Sin was doing to you, but I couldn't move," Seele explained."It's okay, Seele; I like you better this way; I don't mind pain if it means I can be with the people I care about," Bronya responded. Her response made my heart melt, she had grown up too much in the past few months... Before she was crying herself in pain, but now gladly takes the pain for someone.

"But, Bronya, it's my fault Sin got mad at you," Selee admitted, blaming herself.

"None of that was your fault, Seele, Sin was at fault here for hurting Bronya" I pointed out. "Right? Bronya."

"Big Sister was correct," Bronya stated.

I returned to my room after the short talk with them to check on Roza's progress. "I'm back, Roza. What happened? Did you learn anything?" I asked.

"Sis Delta, why don't you give it a try?" Roza smirked, crossing her arms confidently. She seemed quite full of herself. It seemed holding back would be a serious mistake. It was time to show her what I! The greatest teacher could do!

"Hoh, then let's get started," I accepted the challenge with a menacing grin.

After asking a lot of questions to Roza, I was surprised to find that she answered everything correctly. However, something caught my attention. I glanced behind me, following Roza's gaze, and there she was – an answer key, being held by Lili.

"Lili, care to explain your reason why helping her?" I asked, my smile maintaining a trace of annoyance.

"Sis Delta, Roza forced me; she told me we could get more sweets if I gave her the answers to your questions," Lili explained.

I felt Roza wanting to escape, and grab her before she could escape, I yelled at her. "Roza! Where do you think you're going? We're going to have some fun until you've learned everything! I'm about to teach you." I then turned to face Lili, which gave her a trembling feeling.

"Since you agreed to her plan, you would gladly be joining us too, right? But don't expect it to be easy; I'll make it more harder! Just for the two of you!" I declared, grinning widely, while my mischievous little sisters trembled.

Unintentionally, my tail appeared from behind me, combined with the horn accessories I had created. The combination made Roza and Lili gasp in fear, mistaking me for a demon. "Kyaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
288K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...