๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ ๐—œ๐˜€๐—ต๐—พ

By xofitales

๐€ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ In a world where dreams... More

| Disclaimer |
| Dedication |
| Prologue |
-Characters-
01| Burden
02| Roses and tulips
04| seven years [Prologue scene]
05| Prayers
06| Grumpy x hyper excited
07| The villainess [Female lead]
08| We met after seven yrs (I)
08| We met after seven yrs (II)
08| We met after seven yrs (III)
09| She wore that for me โœจ
10| And we parted ways
11| Unconditional hate
12| Stalker & obsession ๐Ÿ’€
13| One night stand
14| Revenge
15| Cost of her tears
16| Kidnapping her
17| Pain and pleasure
18| I'm high on him
19| Flirts and lies
20| Kitchen romance
Must read.

03| Royal fairy

334 43 11
By xofitales

WORD COUNT ∹ 1100+
PUBLISHED ON ∹ MAR 5, 2024
__________________________

Hain mujhe hai tera armaan
Hain tujhe hai mera banna
Har ghadi teri dil me aahat
Tu mile mil jaaye raahat

~Mahi Mahi

___________________________

"Zeeshann!!"

I shouted, swiftly catching him as he almost stumbled. Bhabhi trailed behind, relieved when I prevented his fall.

"Why run like that? You could've been hurt" I scolded, worried yet firm.

"He's not listening, bhaijaan. I warned him, but he still ran towards your room" bhabhi complained, her tone a mix of concern and frustration.

"Zeen, it's not polite to ignore mumma" I reminded gently, meeting his pleading gaze.

"Sorry, chachu"

he apologized, his eyes teary, but I didn't want to dull his morning spark

"Did you have your breakfast before going to school?" I inquired, and he nodded affirmatively. Spotting his untied shoelaces, I leaned down to tie them, planting a kiss on his cheek before standing. Just then, bhabhi appeared with his school bag.

"Bahadur!" she called out, as she does every day when he goes with him only to school.

"Mai bhadur Uncle ke sath nhi jaunga" he declared, moving closer to my knees, signaling he wanted me to take him.

(I won't go with bhadur Uncle)

"Zeeshan! Bohot ziddi ho gaye ho" bhabhi sighed, and Zeeshan promptly retorted.

(Zeeshan, you're becoming quite stubborn)

"Haa, zeeshan pathan apni zidd khud Puri karta hai. Haina, chachu?"

(Yes, Zeeshan Pathan fulfills his stubbornness on his own. Isn't that right, Uncle?)

I wasn't sure if I felt proud of his mimicry or was simply amused by my miniature version. Maybe he overheard me telling Bilal once,

"Sherkhan pathan apni zidd khud Puri karta hai."

(Sherkhan pathan fulfills his stubbornness on his own)

"From where did you learn this big dialogue than your whole existence?" Bhabhi asked, hands on her waist, while I tried to divert attention, pretending to be fascinated by something in the opposite direction.

"Mr Khan, would like to guess?" Ammi ji intervened, signaling my impending scolding session.

"He must have heard it somewhere. Anyway, we're getting late for school. Zeeshan, let's go"

I attempted to escape but Ammi Ji caught me by the ear and dragged me back.

"Ammi Ji, I'll be careful before speaking in front of him. I'm sorry" I quickly apologized, knowing my ear would turn red otherwise.

"Ammi Ji, punish this naughty kid too" Bhabhi pointed at Zeeshan, who was attempting to hide behind me.

"No no, please. We'll both be careful this time, spare us" I pleaded, hoping for mercy.

"Only this time okay?"

Ammi Ji released my ear, which was now burning, and I rubbed it gently while Zeeshan giggled mischievously. Despite my stern look, he continued laughing.

"I'll bring the keys" I said, hurrying to my room. Returning, I settled Zeeshan in the passenger seat, securing his seatbelt.

Just then, my phone rang, and I eagerly answered.

"Khan baba, you asked for information about that girl from the mall" Bhadur spoke, and my heart raced with curiosity.

"Yeah, did you find anything?" I asked eagerly, while Zeeshan was trying to figure out reason of my excitement.

"Sorry, Khan baba, I only found out one thing about her" Bhadur apologized with a low tone.

"Speak up, bhadur! Even I single piece of information is damn important at this point of time" I was so eager to hear about her

"Khan baba, I've got to know that she belongs to royal background"

I let out a deep breath and slower car's speed, my preety lady is a royal fairy... Blush crept my cheeks

"Chachuu? Chachi mil gayi?" Zeeshan asked, mirroring my excitement, as I often talked about her in front of him.

"Mil jayegi, bohot jald" I assured him with a big smile, ruffling his hair. He raised his tiny palms to say 'Ameen' making me chuckle at his cuteness.

(I'll find her very soon)

"Anything else?" I asked Bhadur hopefully.

"We are trying our best. If there's anything, I'll let you know" he replied.

"Hmm"

I ended the call and focused on the road, but my mind was elsewhere. Suddenly, I realized I missed my turn ages ago, facepalming myself. I quickly made a U-turn, feeling flustered.

"Focus, Sherkhan! Focus!"

I hurriedly drove, needing to drop him on time. I had to ignore the wiggling behavior my heart was doing right now. After we reached, Zeeshan pecked my cheek before rushing off with his friends, and I waved at him until he disappeared from my sight.

I drove back to our mansion to caress her dupatta's tassel, which still carried her fragrance.

"Where did it go?" I threw all the cushions down, searching for the tassel, as I couldn't find it.

It's always near my pillow, so why the heck can't I find it now?

I'm losing my mind.

I started to search in my wardrobe, not even realizing I messed up my whole room until Ammi Ji walked in, looking at the fallen stuff.

"Khan? What's wrong? What are you searching?"

I walked out of my room with rage filling every damn nerve. Gathering all the staff of our house, I strictly ordered them to leave all the work they were doing and find me that tassel.

I came back and continued to search. With everything I was moving and still couldn't find the tassel, I was going crazy.

"Ahhh-- where did it go?" I growled when my hand started bleeding as I slid off the glass showpiece.

"Khan! Stop it right now! Your hand is bleeding, sit here," Ammi Ji forcefully made me sit, but I was refusing continuously.

"Please, let go of me. If I lose some blood then I wouldn't die"

I wanted to search in other rooms, but Ammi Ji wasn't letting me.

"Khan, what have you lost that is making you this crazy? Look at the glass piece, it's still poked inside your skin"

She was quite worried about that, so I turned my hand to look at it and pulled that piece out with force and threw it out, causing more blood to run out.

"God! How heartlessly you pulled it out. Now it's bleeding more. Don't you feel pain?" She started blowing air on my wounds.

"I'm feeling a lot of pain to lose that tassel. Please let me search it first"

I pleaded with her because I ain't no way I'm affording to lose that tassel. It's my only hope and more precious to me than my own life.

_____________________________

I would be grateful if you cmt your reviews, that would motivate me to give faster updates

If you enjoyed this chapter then make sure to vote for this chapter ☆

Also, do add this book in your reading list to never miss any updates from @xofitales ✨

For sneak peek and spoilers follow me on instagram: @xofitales

Thank you so much for reading 🤍🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
246K 11.6K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
44.4K 3.5K 33
11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 years older than her who...
153K 10.2K 56
ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two opposite poles, different in every way pos...