Drifting Deception

Par maiawr1tes

Sydney only ever wanted to attend one F1 Grand Prix. She figured she'd fly over, support her brother in his r... Plus

Disclaimers & Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-One

781 21 1
Par maiawr1tes

SYDNEY

Henry smiled against my mouth before gently sliding his hand into my shirt. He cupped my left breast, gently flicking his thumb over my hardened nipple.

I tried to be competitive and withhold my moans. I couldn't give in that easily; it would fuel his ego too much. But it was of no use. It felt too good to stay quiet.

Henry's lips travelled further down my jaw, gently nipping at the sensitive skin on my neck. He sucked and licked at the edge of my ear until my body was shivering and my pussy was aching for more.

"Fuck, Henry," I cried. His hands finished caressing my breasts before they unclasped my bra and threw it to the side. I was amazed at how effortlessly he undressed me. His mouth had left its post on my neck and was now replacing his hands as he gently took my breast in his mouth. My legs twitched in response to his tongue flicking against my sensitive spots. Hell, I didn't know my nipples could harden this much. They were almost as hard as Henry, who I could feel stiffening against my leg. He wasn't wearing much. Just some thin sports shorts that were severely failing to cover how aroused this moment was making him.

The gentle sounds of him sucking my nipples filled the silence as we used this moment to focus on each other. I had to be careful not to scream any louder, or every guest in this hotel would know what we were up to. I was glad we were on the thirtieth floor, with a balcony far away from anyone and anything else. We still should've moved inside. Taken the bed. Dimmed the lights. But we couldn't lose any seconds shifting our bodies. Time was precious, and right now it was ours.

  Henry cupped both of my breasts before alternating his caresses and sending my mind down a whirlpool of pleasure.

"If you keep moaning like that, this night won't last long, ma chérie." His whispers were filthy as he placed one of his hands on my mouth. The other leaned over to my suitcase by the balcony door and grabbed a vibrator. I would forever thank myself for bringing my whole stash on this trip. Henry switched it on in one swift movement and slowly lowered it under my skirt.

I could hear the gentle buzz as he hovered it above my clit, teasing me for a minute like he knew I needed more. It was evil. But it was Henry, and these past few months had shown me that he was an absolute tease.

"Please," I whispered breathlessly. There was nothing polite in my demand, despite my manners.

"Please what?"

Henry knew what I wanted. He always did. But he also wanted to hear it from my mouth, every single time.

"Please, touch me." My eyes rolled in time with my head tilting. "You know I can't wait any longer."

Henry smirked, before lowering the vibrator above my clit, the suction immediately making my legs jolt and drawing all attention to that sweet spot between my legs. He flicked his finger against my nipple, making my brain struggle to focus on one spot.

"Oh. Oh, good God. That's it," I sighed.

Henry kissed my neck again, tracing his tongue across my jaw while I felt the pressure build up in my swollen clit. It was electric, the way the intensity built up as Henry increased the pace. He was testing my limits, and boy was I grateful.

"If you come in the next minute," Henry whispered. "I'll have to fuck you. You can't only have highs from a battery-powered device."

That was all he needed to say. I shattered, clasping at his back and drawing blood as I silently screamed and shook. The orgasm didn't take me by surprise. The feeling, mixed with his words was enough to tip me over the edge. The picture of him fucking me was enough, and it had to be manifested into reality.

Fuck rules. When I suggested them, they were more of a guideline anyway. I didn't spend months with this man—falling for this man—to not feel him inside me. He'd already stolen my heart, and I knew I was not getting that back. It was time for him to steal my soul.

Henry cradled my body as I came down from my high. My hair was drenched, and my eyes were watery as I stared at him. My arms shook as I ran them up and down the side of his neck.

"Hmmm," I groaned as I bit my lip. "It looks like you have to honour your word."

Henry's smirk grew naughtier as he realised what I'd just agreed to. It didn't take a genius to know what we were both thinking. I could tell he wanted this, and I hoped he knew how much I wanted it too.

I felt him gently lift his clothes off, watching as he ungracefully threw them in a pile on top of my shirt.

"And you're sure you want to break the rules?" he flirted as he pushed my skirt up to scrunch around my waist. My body was exposed...to him and the night sky. I peered at his cock struggling to stay within the waistband of his boxers. I had to swallow hard as I pictured what was going to happen in the next minute. It was inevitable. It always had been. And I was ready.

"Fuck those rules," I said.

With that approval, Henry began pulling down his boxers. His dick sprung free within milliseconds as if it was impatient and unable to stay hidden any longer. I watched as he gently stood up from the outdoor couch, but I caught his arm and shook my head. "You know I'm already on birth control. If you want to feel me, you don't have to use a condom."

"Really?" he asked, seemingly surprised. My words hadn't surprised me, however. I trusted Henry, and I knew it had just been us over these past months. If I was only getting one shot at this, I wanted to feel all of him. Just him. And just me.

I nodded before his lips were on mine again.

"You are unreal, ma chérie" he whispered. "You know that, right?"

I chuckled against his lips, "If I say yes, will you fuck me?"

Henry shook his head with laughter. "So demanding."

I ran my hand over his cock, feeling him pulse against me. "You bring it out of me." I lifted my finger to my mouth and sucked off his pre cum, watching as his breaths shuddered and his arms shook.

"Don't hold back," I began. "I want you to show me what you can do. Fuck me."

Henry grinned, his expression turning hungry as he took one last look at the distance between his cock and me. I hadn't felt nervous until now, but as he ran his cock up and down my slit, I suddenly realised how intense this would be.

"You're making a mess, ma chérie," he sighed.

I sighed too as he pressed his head against my clit. Something in my core sprung to life as he increased the pressure. "Then we might as well continue making one," I flirted.

That was all Henry needed to hear before he pressed his cock deep into my entrance. It took me by surprise, feeling him stretch my body as he sank deeper and deeper within a second. I had forgotten how good this part felt, feeling the initial connection extending beyond our physical touch.

"Fuck, ma chérie, you're tight," he groaned as he pulled himself out and slammed straight back in. I couldn't silence the yelp that left my body as he immediately hit my G-spot, and I had to blink to stop my eyes from watering.

Henry continued to thrust into me, lacing his hands in mine as he held them above my head and pushed them into the couch fabric. I was grateful this hotel had invested in such a comfortable outdoor suite, otherwise, my hands would've been in pieces by now.

I had to scream as Henry picked up his pace, fucking me so hard I was certain I'd feel sore tomorrow.

"You feel so fucking good," he sighed.  "I could do this every day with you." I could do this every day with him too. If only he knew how badly I wanted to. I was trying my hardest to suppress the suspicion that he was only saying this because he was feeling so good in this moment.

The feeling of his skin grinding against my clit made my second orgasm build faster than the first. I always thought my toys would help me get there quickly. They were reliable and didn't change when you said "I'm close". But with this man, anything was possible. It took less than ten seconds for my legs to start twitching and my pussy to start clenching. He wasn't even trying to give me an orgasm, but he was making me come. I cried his name, screaming at the dark sky as he sped up his motions and pressed my hands deeper into the fabric below.

Everything was hurting. Aching. In a pleasurable way.

I wasn't going to shy away from more. In fact, I needed more. It was as if Henry could read my mind as he let go of my hands and lugged my blissfully exhausted body until I was on all fours.

"Look out at the world, ma chérie." His whispers were loud in my ear. "Think of how jealous they would all be if they knew what we were doing right now."

I stared down at the tiny cars in the distance, feeling awfully turned on at the thought of Henry fucking me while everyone else went on with their evenings. We were being reckless. Hungry. But I couldn't care less.

Henry slammed his cock into me a second later, the sound of his skin slapping my arse making me collapse immediately. When I tried to adjust my body and lean on my hands, he increased his weight on my lower back, keeping my elbows low and my arse high.

"Stay down," he muttered. "Let me fuck you while you bend over. I want to admire your gorgeous body."

His words were filthy. His actions were raw and primal. But it was exactly what I wanted—what I needed.

I had never had sex like this. I didn't think I'd get off so much on being thrown around and pounded into at a pace that would be considered impossible to most.

But I loved it. 

Henry continued pushing my back down, using his other hand to tug at my hair. His grip was tight, strong even. But it was perfect.

I was forced to look up at the sky as he held my head back, watching as a plane flew by high into the distance. It gave the illusion of a shooting star, and I had to close my eyes and make a wish.

I wished to grow old with someone like Henry. I wished this wasn't just a teaser into what I could've had, but more so what I was going to have. I also wished for Henry, as mine...though I had a feeling I'd used up all my wishes by now.

The moment Henry let go of my hair was the moment I knew he was close. He slowed down his pace, struggling to hold his composure as he groaned and whispered, "Ma chérie."

I nodded. "It's okay. Don't stop."

I could feel him nod as he lay one slap to my arse and increased his pace again. The noise rippled high into the sky, and I set myself up on my hands for this final stint. I watched our reflection in the balcony window, feeling high as I saw the defences of the man behind me crumble.

"Oh, Sydney," he groaned, before pulling himself out of me and spilling his release all onto my back. My clit throbbed as I felt his warmth touch my skin, his dick pulsating as he let himself go in bursts.

I sat up to lean on my knees, feeling him cradle his arms around my front. His head rested gently on my shoulder as he steadied his breathing. I steadied mine too, feeling our breaths align like they had after every intimate moment we shared.

I couldn't stop the emotions flooding my brain as we sat there in silence, listening to the sounds of each other's sighs. Our rapid breathing. Our synced exhales. There was a reason I created the rule in the first place because there was no way I could fuck this man and not feel a deeper connection.

And I wasn't wrong. I was beyond screwed.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

689K 10K 54
'And there's no way that I'll end up being with you but friends don't look at friends that way'. In which Noelle wonders if this boy will be worth wa...
26.4K 350 17
From childhood best friends to strangers, some people just outgrow their friends. She wasn't prepared for how her heart skipped a beat when she saw...
1.2M 31.2K 44
"He set my world on fire, colouring it fifty shades of red. I was bound to get burned." The conflict between the Ferrari and the Red Bull Formula One...
173K 5.9K 55
: ̗̀➛ part three of the one for the road series SNOWFALL / CL16 in which two childhood friends reunite. a formula...