𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬⁵

By 1-800-NEYMAR

౨ৎ. *. ⋆ fifth book of imagines... More

𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐣𝐫.
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞
𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐭𝐚
𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐦
𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐬
𝐣𝐨𝐚𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜
𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦
𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐣𝐫.
𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐬

𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭

1.6K 30 4
By 1-800-NEYMAR

THE SOUNDS OF MASON'S SNORES filled the quiet room as I tried to nudge myself out of his arms. "No," he groaned as he pulled me closer in. "Babe, I've got to get up," I tell him. 

"Please stay in bed with me," he begs. His eyes now fluttered open, staring at me. "Mason, I need to tidy up the house," I continue to fight off his grip. "Let's just have a lazy day," he begs. "At least let me brush my teeth," I tell him. 

I slid out of his grip and head toward the bathroom. Heavy footsteps followed me as I grabbed my toothbrush. "I need to brush mine too," he looks at me in the mirror. 

As we simultaneously brushed our teeth, Mason snuck his hands around my waist. "You're so beautiful," he mumbled as he brushes his teeth. 

A blush crept on my face as I continued. 

I finished my morning routine before venturing downstairs, Mason's footsteps were quick behind me. "What are you doing?" he asks. "I'm going to throw a load of laundry in and then cook some breakfast," I walk toward the laundry room.

"Here," Mason hands me his traveling clothes that were on the floor. "Thank you," I laughed as we loaded the machine. "Baby, can we just cuddle now?" Mason asks. 

"Are you not hungry?" I ask him. "Not really," he mumbled. 

"How about something small?" I ask him. "Like a fruit salad," I suggest. "Mkay," he sighed as we walked toward the kitchen. 

Mason rumbled through the cabinets, grabbing bowls and knives as I searched through the fridge for what fruit I wanted. "Hm, I could do-" I was cut off by Mason grabbing random fruits. "What are you rushing for!?" I laughed. 

"Faster it gets done, faster we get to cuddle," he mutters as he quickly chops things up. "Who knew you were a dicer?" I teased as I walked toward him. "Breakfast is served," he hands me the bowl. 

"Thank you chef Mason," I kissed his cheek. 

We walked over to the couch, Mason sat down and pulled me into his lap. "Here," I turn sideways as I put some fruit into his mouth. "Thank you," he kisses my jaw. 

"What do you want to watch?" I scrolled through Netflix. "I'm fine with anything," he holds me tighter. 

"Did you get a new perfume? You smell amazing," I didn't think I could get closer to Mason, but he made it work. "No, it's the same one," I move my position sideways. "Smells different today," he sighed. 

"I do have to run to the store today at some point, we have to figure out what we're going to eat for dinner," I tell him. "No, we don't," Mason says. "We can order in," he suggests. 

"Babe," I laugh as I run my fingers through his hair. 

"Why are you being so sweet today?" I look at him. "I just missed you," he sighs. "You were only gone for three days," I chuckle. "Three days too long. I wanted to be with you," he admits. 

"Aw Mase," I stick my lip out. "I love you," I kiss his cheek. "I love you too," 

"Now," he places my bowl on the coffee table. "Let's just cuddle," he lays us both down. 

requests are open! 

© 1-800-NEYMAR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 6.8K 57
:)
250K 1.9K 21
Wanna have some imagines of you and Neymar JR? Here you go Written for female readers Basically a collection of GIF Imagines about you and soccer pla...
59.1K 692 26
❝football is nothing, compared to you❞ imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!
174K 2.6K 35
Lamelo Ball imagines ( Requests are open💋)