Nicholas Overwhelmed [Publish...

By authorJosephCM

11 year old Nicholas discovers that he is highly sensitive. Is this a superpower? His only goals in life is b... More

Chapter 1: The Email
Chapter 2: Grandpa Frank
Chapter 3: HSP Discovered
Chapter 4: Am I a Problem?
Chapter 5: The Move (Part 1)
Chapter 6: The Move (Part 2)
Chapter 7: School is in Session
Chapter 8: 5 Months Later: HSP Takes Over
Chapter 9: Pressured
Chapter 10: Friend Insults
Chapter 11: The Separation
Chapter 12: Selection
Chapter 13: Drama or Audition
Chapter 14: Depression
Chapter 15: The Beginning of the End: Secrets are Revealed (Part 1)
Chapter 17: The Beginning of the End: Energy Rises (Part 2)
Chapter 18: Defeat or Continue
Chapter 19: Action! Part 1
Chapter 20: Action! Part 2
Chapter 21: Hollywood Fame
Chapter 22: The End of a new Beginning
Authors Note
About the Author

Chapter 16: Gone

1 0 0
By authorJosephCM

    "....I got offered a job in Boston, and I need to accept the offer!" Mom continued. Julia tells mom about her awesome boarding school. Then I tell her about my audition and that I need to start planning what's going to happen if I don't get the part. Gloria texts again. We head over and see Noah on the floor with his eyes closed. Then suddenly we hear sirens.
"Oh yeah, he's long gone," a paramedic says.
"Okay bye now," Mom said. I tug mom.
    "We can't leave! We need to help."
"But my avocado toast is ready! I'm hungry!" she whines.
"Your complaining and whining is not helping us right now mom!"
"Please help us!" Gloria says.
"Okay, now I'm done. Bye!" I say, but I walk back. "Okay we will help. What do you-"
A paramedic then interrupts, "He's had lung cancer for over 4 years now and never got treatment?"
"WHAT?!" Gloria and Mom said at the same time, "LUNG CANCER!?!?"

2 Days After:
We go to the funeral and then I hear mom screaming.
"YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE A FRICKIN PERSON!" Mom pushes Gloria down. I can't repeat the other words because I can not repeat that.
    "YOU-" Gloria said, but bad...bad...BAD words came out of her mouth.
They ended the fight when mom pushed Gloria down a hill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
13.1M 435K 40
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
215K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...