Lee Know Imagines

By gayforddlovato

*cover made by the lovely @ hwasa_s_sweat * ❤️ Highly requested ❣️ Imagines with Minho aka Lee Know of Stray... More

finding out that he wasn't your bias (requested)
when you can't open a jar (requested)
you have long nails (requested)
introducing your baby to the boys (requested)
you curl his hair (requested)
dancing in the rain (requested)
trying to make his heart beat faster - Stray Kids ninth member (requested)
making out (requested)
getting caught making out by his girlfriend - CEO!Minho (requested)
someone steals your engagement ring (requested)
he gets protective when people check you out (requested)
the boys find out that you're dating - Stray Kids ninth member (requested)
you have a nightmare (requested)
when fans ignore him and Jeongin at a fansign but you don't (requested)
54321 trend (requested)
squeeze my hands - part one - Stray Kids ninth member (requested)
squeeze my hands - part two - Stray Kids ninth member (requested)
finding out that you were in a bad relationship before him (requested)
when will you get married? (requested)
when will you get married? - part two (requested)
first time (requested)
dancing with him (requested)
you cut your hair (requested)
you fall asleep with your makeup on (requested)
you have bad menstrual back pain (requested)
he sees you smoking (requested)
he goes viral for being a gentleman to you (requested)
oversized hoodies
the boys imitate your relationship (requested)
cuddling after being intimate (requested)
tapping him out (requested)
you have a New York accent (requested)
calling him daddy when you make out (requested)
you're stressed (requested)
fighting about his ex (requested)
arguments (requested)

cryptic pregnancy (requested)

2.2K 64 8
By gayforddlovato

"Y/N, baby, I don't want to freak you out by saying this but I really think I should take you to the hospital." Minho spoke as he brushed his fingers along your back.

He was trying to do all he could to bring you some comfort as the intense pain you were in became worse and worse by the minute.

"Baby, I think something's wrong. Please let me take you to the hospital. I'm worried it might be serious."

You couldn't deny that you were fearful of the same thing.

This is, by far, the worst pain you have ever experienced and you're getting kinda scared that it might be something very serious.

You looked at him with sad eyes as he leaned in and kissed your forehead.

"Okay." You agreed and he gave you a quick hug to try and reassure you.

But he pulled away when you groaned in pain once more.

"Okay, let's go to the emergency room. Everything will be okay. I'll be by your side, no matter what."

You nodded and stood up as the pain faded away.

Minho put his shoes on before grabbing you one of his hoodies since it was chilly out and then helped you out to the car, knowing putting your shoes on was a waste of time since you can't walk on your own.

Carrying you to the car, he helped you into the passenger seat and then got into the driver's side quickly.

He drove to the hospital as fast as he could and kept one hand on the wheel while his other stayed wrapped in yours.

The pain was so bad you couldn't hold back as you groaned and cried from how intense it was.

Sweat poured down your skin and you squeezed his hand tightly as you both became more convinced and concerned that something wasn't right at all.

He pulled into a parking spot and then rushed to your side to help you out of the car before carrying you through the sliding doors.

"I need some help!" He yelled out in a desperate and anxious voice. "My wife is in a lot of pain, we don't know what's wrong."

"Okay, let's get her back here." A nurse said as Minho followed her back into the hospital rooms.

He gently laid you on the bed when the nurse stopped in one of the rooms and he brushed the hairs away from your sweaty skin.

"Is there any chance you might be pregnant?" The nurse asked.

"We've been trying since we got married but we've been unsuccessful." You said.

The doctor entered the room a few seconds later and as Minho kissed your forehead to try and calm you down as the agonizing pain continued, he ordered some tests.

"Tests?" You anxiously spoke. "Minho, what if it's bad? What if it's serious?"

Your eyes were full of fear and sadness as you gazed at your husband who was just as nervous as you.

But he tried not to let it show because he didn't want to make you feel worse.

"It's going to be alright." He whispered. "Take a deep breath, baby. I'm sure it's not that serious, okay?"

You took a breath and sank your teeth into your lip, both to try and hold back your whimpers from the pain and because you were so worried.

"Before we do those tests though, I want to do a quick ultrasound, if that's okay."

You nodded and as Minho kept trying to comfort you, the doctor began the ultrasound.

After putting some gel on your stomach, he began to move the wand across it.

You and Minho immediately noticed the way he stared at the screen with furrowed brows.

"What is it? Is everything okay? What's going on?" Minho asked anxiously.

"You said you're not pregnant, right?" The doctor asked as he looked at you and Minho.

"I took test after test after test. We've been trying so hard but every test has come back negative." You said.

"Well, I think there's a pretty high chance those tests were wrong." The doctor spoke as he pointed to the screen. "See this?"

"Is that a baby?" Minho asked with big eyes.

"Yeah. You're pregnant." He told you. "I was thinking you might be having appendicitis when you first arrived. But now I know you are in labor."

You looked at Minho and saw the panicked look on his face.

"But all the tests were negative. How does that happen?" Minho asked.

"So this is what we call a cryptic pregnancy. It's when someone doesn't know they're pregnant. In your case, and some other cases, they don't find out until they're in labor." The doctor replied.

You and Minho shared another look, one of surprise and confusion as it sank in.

You two were having a baby.

Although you have both been wanting and dreaming of this, it was supposed to be planned.

This was the opposite of what you two expected when you'd find out that you were pregnant.

But there was no denying it; not from the ultrasound and definitely not from the pain you were in.

"Minho?" You spoke, snapping him out of his thoughts as his mind raced.

"Yeah?" He spoke as he caressed your cheek.

"We're having a baby." You said as you took a shaky breath.

"I know." He said with a chuckle. "I think I need to let the boys now and then we need to tell my parents and yours too."

You nodded and he leaned in to kiss your temple, only for the doctor to speak first.

"You're going to want to wait a little while before you do that." He said as the pain began to feel more intense than ever. "Because you two arrived just in time. It's time to have a baby."

You threw your head back against the pillow and Minho's heart began to pound.

There were so many thoughts and emotions running over you both.

Excitement, surprise, a little anxiety as you realized that you were about to bring a human into the world and you didn't even have any time to prepare for that.

The nurses and doctor began to get everything ready for your' and Minho's baby to enter the world.

Your heart was hammering against your chest before Minho cupped your cheek gently and had you look into his eyes.

"I'm nervous." You confessed. "I didn't expect this."

"I know. I didn't either. But it's going to be alright. I'm going to be right here with you every step of the way. I promise I'll hold your hand and whisper in your ear when you need encouragement. I'm not going anywhere."

You nodded and he gave you a quick kiss before staring at you adoringly.

"It's all going to be so worth it soon. Because we're about to have a baby and even though we weren't aware of it until now, we've been dreaming of this."

"I know." You said with a little smile.

"You can do this, baby. I know you can. I promise I'm staying right here with you." He assured.

"Are you ready, Y/N?" The doctor asked.

As Minho kissed your forehead once more, you took a deep breath and nodded before you began to bring the little human that you and Minho made out of love into the world.

Though it was unexpected, you both felt as though your hearts might burst just thinking about meeting them.

Minho, as always, stayed true to his word.

He held your leg back and spoke soft and encouraging words into your ear as you worked hard and all of your muscles tightened up as your baby got closer and closer to entering the world.

It wasn't easy nor was it quick; it took almost an hour for your baby to enter the world.

But you were overwhelmed with love and relief when you heard them cry before they were placed on your chest.

"Congratulations to you both!" The nurse smiled. "You've got a healthy baby boy."

Minho used his other hand to wipe away the tears falling down his cheeks, his one hand still wrapped in yours.

"I can't believe it... you did it, baby. You did such an amazing job!" He grinned and kissed your face lovingly before gazing at the baby on your chest.

"I can't believe this whole time, he was there, growing healthy and strong."

"Even when we were discouraged, he was right there." Minho smiled. "I'm so proud of you, Y/N. I love you both so much."

"We love you too." You happily replied before sharing a quick kiss and staring at your son.

"He's perfect." Minho sniffled as his heart almost burst.

He was so overwhelmed with love for you and for the precious son you created together and watching you bring him into the world made Minho so proud.

He was truly so in love and so ready for all of the adventures ahead as a family of three, your son already being everything you have both ever dreamed of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 741 24
One shot on Stray Kids members (one or more of them) Also upon request/inspiration [Requests open] Mostly SMUT, but also Fluff and Soft
36.8K 682 12
requested 🖤 Stray Kids x Fem Reader Poly Imagines! All ships are welcomed but I only do TWO members per chapter. So, for example, Hyunjin and Felix...
25.7K 957 14
requested 💗 Female Reader Imagines With Shuhua of (G)I-DLE Requests are open! No smut or personal imagines will ever be written, but you're more tha...
34K 1.4K 16
💫 requested 💫 Female Reader Imagines with Lily Morrow of NMIXX! Requests are open! No smuts or personal imagines allowed. Enjoy! Started: 2-27-22 C...