Long journey of solitude

By Chorizo_chain123

After finishing it's mission on the previous star system, the ship named as V'lex a former apocalypse pattern... More

author's note
BIO. part 1.
BIO. part 2.
Chapter 1. And from the void he came
Chapter 2. David vs. Goliath
Chapter 3. Diplomacy and resurrection
Amagi's BIO
Chapter 4. It's not just for show
Special Chapter.
Chapter 5. An early Christmas?
Chapter 7. The rebirth of iron and freedom
Bismarck's and Yorktown's BIO
Chapter 8. A veteran's prowess and the ashes
Special chapter
Chapter 9. Social media and lab building
Chapter 10. A date and more dates.
Gileon, Hizerad and Elzerad's BIO
Chapter 11. Twin sisters of fate
Chapter 12. The Revelation of the two creators
Chapter 13. Distress call
Chapter 14. A realm from beyond
Chapter 15. A ship girl's reunion
Notice

Chapter 6. Ironblood base

188 4 3
By Chorizo_chain123

author's notice:

i feel stressed my writing is a mess, i feel at peace my writing is flowing with ease. and also his first visit to the home of beer

______________________________________

He is standing on a cliff with his really long white hair, fluttering with the wind, overlooking the base and the scenery made him remember that one time humanity had started building a lone colony city on an habitable planet inside a recently explored star system, and said memory was stored within the confines of his archives and dated back more than 39 million years ago.

he sensed two presence approaching, and one of them is a bit weak while also emitting curious emotion to his form, he knew who they are but never spoke to them first, he hears a familiar voice.

Enterprise: "it seems you found this place as well v'lex."

V'lex: "yes. i was wandering around the base for scenery viewing and found this place."

he turns around to them, and he sees enterprise and her older sister who was in a wheelchair and she was showing a slight expression of being flustered.

Yorktown: "m-my name is USS yorktown lead ship of my class and the older sister of both enterprise and hornet."

V'lex: "i am v'lex an explorer pattern ship."

enterprise didn't asked what is the meaning of his name before, so she asked him.

Enterprise: "i was meaning to ask you this question v'lex but. what's the meaning of your name?"

her sister seems she also wanted to know, he then answered them.

V'lex: "long journey of solitude, a name i was given during the final phase of galaxy's restoration effort."

which enlightened them.

Enterprise: "yesterday night, i was surprised when you pulled that beautiful light show and i was really mesmerised by that."

Yorktown: "i myself was enjoying watching the balls of colorful lights dancing around us, like fairies."

V'lex: "i had granted a crowd of girls's wishes, after they saw me do it infront of a young destroyer who braved my aura."

which made the girls smile.

V'lex: "i shall take my leave."

which they bid their farewell and Yorktown teased her sister.

Yorktown: "do you like him?"

enterprise's face turned bright red hearing her sister said that.

Enterprise: "s-sister! don't joke around like that!, i-it's not that i was. and besides you know he almost never show an emotion right?."

which yorktown agreed but she replied.

Yorktown: "sometimes, love can bypass that barrier, and who knows you might be able to convey your feelings to him despite how different he is to us."

Enterprise: "maybe it's true sister, but it's better for this to stay as it is."

Yorktown: "guess, you're right."

they are at the shade of a tree, looking at the sky.

and right now he was walking his way to the shipyard but... the destroyer squad from yesterday begun following him and the bystander girls are just chuckling at this scene, he now sensed a presence that keeps following the destroyers, with a flick of his hand, and that presence was pulled out from her hiding spot quickly and levitated towards infront of him, right now everyone was staring in disbelief at what he shown to them and also a stare of disgust from who it was he pulled. it was ark royal once again and she was scared shitless after getting pulled out of her hiding spot with a new camera at hand and he said to her.

V'lex: "admiration is not a form of obsession, woman."

ark royal was unable to utter a single word and then mikasa arrived with other escorting girls.

Mikasa: "thank goodness! you finally caught her."

it seems mikasa and the other girls got flustered after looking at him and mikasa was unable to keep her composure for a bit and was only able to regained it shortly.

V'lex: "she broke free from her confinement with the help of a concealed lock picking tools?"

stunning mikasa and the girls along with ark royal, while the little destroyers that was hiding behind him from ark royal, expressed amazement with sparkling eyes after his display of feat.

Mikasa: "w-well that was quite a feat you're displaying there v'lex san and also, how did you know?"

using his telekinetic ability, he pulled out three pairs of ark royal's lock picking tools from her concealed pouch and levitated it towards mikasa and she receives it.

Mikasa: "what a crafty woman she is."

and ark royal speaks to them.

Ark royal: "i-i didn't mean no harm to them, i just w-wanted to see those destroyers, that's all!"

and v'lex repremand her for stalking.

V'lex: "wanting to get closer to the young ones aren't necessarily bad, but. have you ever considered how they feel with your actions?"

ark royal was looking at the destroyers who are hiding behind him, she realised what she's doing is only scaring them, sighed and resigned then said.

Ark royal: "i will turn myself in and, i'm sorry for the trouble little ones."

which he put her down and ark royal voluntarily accompanied the escorting girls to her detention cell for her actions.

then mikasa looks at the destroyers who was clinging to his robe.

Mikasa: "you do know you're giving off the same vibes as amagi san?"

V'lex: "i suppose mikasa, i suppose."

Mikasa: "by the way where are you going?"

V'lex: "ship yard"

Mikasa: "well then i shall accompany you to the ship yard."

which v'lex accepted and along the way mikasa had bought candies for the destroyers which they happily accept and now they arrive at the ship yard then the little ones bid their farewell to him and mikasa.

Mikasa: "is there something you need here?"

V'lex: "it's about yorktown's ship."

Mikasa: "well... i heard on what happened to her. it was on a certain mission and the mission turned for the worst and she got injured beyond full recovery."

along the way they saw the cleveland sister who was helping on maintenance of their older sister's along with the manjuus waving with a smile to them and both mikasa and v'lex responded but v'lex was unable to show emotions still, and they arrived at yorktown's ship which is damaged beyond repair.

Mikasa: "the damaged is just worse than what i'd heard from the talk."

she commented with a grimaced expression.

v'lex then pulled out a metallic cube with ridges that glows in blue light from his pocket dimension, levitating it over his hands.

Mikasa: "are you going to upgrade her?"

V'lex: "yes and it will take a moment for this to take effect."

he levitated the cube towards yorktown's ship, then it merged with it's hull and disappeared.

mikasa can't help but be amaze once again by this.

Mikasa: "I have to be honest, i'm glad you're on our side v'lex san because if not, I can't even find a hope of winning a war against you within the siren's side."

V'lex: "sirens thirsted for power and we are not fond of such mindset."

mikasa smiled hearing his words but suddenly one of the chains that hoisted cleveland's main turret snapped followed by another until the turret fell and before it could crash towards the people below, v'lex used his ability to stop the turret, the chains and other debris midair from crushing everyone underneath it which stunned everyone on the said ship.

Cleveland: "god what a disaster...... my ship was almost cracked in half and also thank goodness no one was hurt."

she saw both mikasa and v'lex coming towards them while everyone on the ship evacuated to safety along herself and she saw v'lex who raised his hand which she surmised it was him who saved them from being injured.

Cleveland: "you can make things float!? that's so awesome!! and also thank you v'lex!"

which everyone followed suit, then with his ability, he returned the chains in place along with the turret and mended the broken chain shut along with fixing broken debris to their places before he reenforced them further and stopped using his ability after he fixed everything in place, he then replied with a nod.

V'lex: "all is good cleveland, and no one is hurt."

Denver: "man...! that feat you have shown was so cool!, it was far better than the fake shows i saw before!"

denver giddily speaks to him

Colombia: "indeed! and i bet he can lift an entire ship!"

Montpelier: "come on guys don't embarrass our older sister!"

their antics had already embarrassed her.

Cleveland: "sorry about my sisters's antics there v'lex, it was their first time seeing such thing happened in front of them. well after you had shown them a little show yesterday tho."

V'lex: "it's normal for someone to feel that way if they saw something new for the first time Cleveland."

Cleveland: "if you didn't visit this place, everything would've been nasty."

which her sisters gave a nod

Cleveland: "and also we haven't introduced ourselves since yesterday, im USS Cleveland, lead ship of cleveland class light cruisers and this is my sisters, Montpelier, Denver and colombia, which is im proud to have!"

her proclaim embarrassed her sisters

Cleveland: "and also i have other sisters who wasn't here right now because of patrolling missions, as you already know the sirens could return any moment."

which he nodded in agreement.

Mikasa: "yes it is better to keep a vigilant eyes because we don't know when they will return."

Montpelier: "i noticed that the sirens had been silent for the past few days since after the orochi incident, we usually encountered them every few hours which is putting a strain on our morale."

the question perked their attention, then v'lex asnwered them.

V'lex: "i had hampered their activity since after they tried to launched their attack on me."

Mikasa: "don't tell me... it was during that time when you picked up the leaderships."

V'lex: "yes."

Denver: "isn't that during the time, when a giant alien ship suddenly descended from sky?"

Cleveland: "so it was you who sent that ship?"

V'lex: "yes and that transport craft isn't my actual ship."

Colombia: "but it was already huge! it was as big as a destroyer."

V'lex: "it's going to consume alot of your time for your older sister's ship maintenance if we talk about it."

which they realise, he's right and he communicate with mikasa through telepathy for the sisters to not know the conversation.

V'lex: (upgrades for the next girl shall be delayed for a bit.)

mikasa not expecting him to use telepathy on her, flinched and the sisters noticed her flinched.

Colombia: "are you okay older sis mikasa?"

Mikasa: "y-yes.. im fine it's just a bit cold right now."

and the sisters continued their discussion, then mikasa responded the same way to him.

Mikasa: (jeez.. v'lex san you better had told me before that you can use telepathy...)

V'lex: (you forgot that you have been briefed about this since during our first travel with amagi right?)

which mikasa embarrassingly admit to him.

Mikasa: (m-my apologies i sometimes forget things i was supposed to remember.)

V'lex: (it's fine.)

Mikasa: (but i am curious on who it is?)

V'lex: (you shall find out.)

after the sisters discussion v'lex then spoke.

V'lex: "i shall assist you on your work girls."

Cleveland: "but won't that affect your schedule or something?"

V'lex: "it shall wait."

which made the girls smile, and it took much earlier to finish the maintenance after v'lex pointed out what needs a fixing and lifted what needs a lifting.

and the girls gave their thanks to him and mikasa.

Mikasa: "i shall take my leave now v'lex san, since i need to finish my duty first."

V'lex: "well then."

and mikasa parted ways with him, he proceeds to walk to the docks since there's a ruckus is happening there, after arriving, everyone then can't look straight at him without getting flustered and some are just expressed a mix of awe and curiosity, he saw a group of new girls who are watching amagi and their companion doing some sparing, he knew who this new group is, and he looks back at the sparing match and he saw amagi had beaten the hell out of that opponent quickly.

he overheard that the new group wanted to see how powerful amagi had become and it was beyond their expectations of her, and since he was very tall they saw v'lex and walked towards him, then the crowd of girls parted to give way to the group and they stopped in front of him with their faces expressed mesmering looks at how different he is, the group begun introducing themselves.

Sovetsky rossiya: "nice meeting you again comrad v'lex."

V'lex: "i am as well rossiya."

he hears them talking to themselves and also introduced.

Avrora: "im SN avrora of pallada class cruiser nice to meet you comrad v'lex."

Sovetsky soyuz: "my name is SN sovetsky soyuz lead ship of soyuz class battleship and sister of both belorussiya and rossiya."

Kursk: "SN Kursk and lead ship of Kursk class heavy cruiser."

and the girl who was a sparing partner of amagi came, along with amagi.

Kronshtadt: "the names SN kronshtadt lead ship of kronshtadt class battleship."

then it's his turn to introduce.

V'lex: "im v'lex an explorer type spaceship."

Amagi: "well it's fancy meeting you here v'lex san."

V'lex: "i sensed a conglomerated presence at the docks along with, rather bewildered emotions."

Amagi: "well they are just curious on my capabilities after they heard about my return."

Kronshtadt: "she's terrifying comrad v'lex, as i stood no chance against her and i can't even land a hit, while she keeps hammering me with precise shots like she's been practicing it for a long time and also her fighters don't receive a dent."

Avrora: "I can't believe comrad amagi would've eclipsed her former self which is an already formidable opponent back then."

Sovetsky soyuz: "seeing comrad amagi isn't our only intentions here comrad v'lex."

sovetsky belorussiya: "well comrad v'lex, my sister here is eager to see the person who gifted us the teleportation device along with it's beacons and also the memory keystone."

those words flustered Sovetsky soyuz.

V'lex: "it was a promise i made to the alliance to help with the cause."

the words made them smile.

and he can senses the crowd's admiration of him, along with the sense of varying degree of attraction from the group and not just the group but most of the crowds as well. he thinks about that word from ages ago which is harem and he sighed for such thing. the little show has ended with the crowd dispersing.

right now the group are walking towards the main office a few members of the group was conversing with amagi about his markings which she answered, then the two sisters of soyuz speaks to him.

Sovetsky belorussiya: "comrad v'lex i gotta say that comrad amagi is much stronger than before and her displaying her prowess was really a sight to see."

Sovetsky rossiya: "yes, she is really proficient with the new upgrades you give her."

V'lex: "as what you had called her as legendary tactician, her skill in strategy is given."

which satified the girls and also flustered amagi.

Kronshtadt: "i am curious on how you fight comrad v'lex."

which made the group interested to witness, but amagi interjected.

Amagi: "i wouldn't advice that Kronshtadt san."

Sovetsky soyuz: "what do you mean comrad amagi?"

suddenly a ball was flying towards him and he stopped it with his thought in midair without raising his hands.

Amagi: "because he can manipulate objects with his mind."

the sight made them wordless, even belorussiya and rossiya.

Sovetsky rossiya: "I've heard about his telepathy from my sister belorussiya but i never knew he can do that."

v'lex then levitated the ball over his hand and sees someone running towards them, it was albacore.

Albacore: "i-im sorry v'lex! this is just an accident!."

she frantically asking for forgiveness.

he patted her head which seems to calm her down.

V'lex: "non taken. and make sure there's a barrier to prevent this from happening again."

which he gave the ball back and albacore smiled, she then head to the court.

Kursk: "despite being someone who could scare a siren, you're surprisingly kind comrad v'lex."

V'lex: "as you've learned from the memory keystone, i have been an overseer of newly budding civilizations for the past hundreds of thousands of years."

Sovetsky soyuz: "but it is still a noble deed comrad v'lex."

V'lex: "as it was our mission, entrusted to us by our creators."

which they apppreciated his words.

the little walk was eventful for the group because of small errands v'lex had made and also the fox sisters who eventually appeared with v'lex sensed akagi's intensified aura of obsession and hostility much stronger than previous after seeing him with the Np girls, amagi could tell and she repremand her that he can sense her emotions and thoughts which the obsession he felt subside.

V'lex: "ever since i have revealed myself, i had been sensing your intense emotions akagi."

that caused akagi to turn bright red and also some of the Np girls realising he had sensed their feeling of crush for him and seeing this reaction caused kronshtadt, kursk, Sovetsky soyuz, and amagi to chuckle and kaga consoling her sister.

Sovetsky soyuz: "i had already been told about his ability to peer to a person's mind and emotions but seeing this in front of me along with his ability to manipulate object is really hard to believe."

Amagi: "it was also no different to me, after i have awoken from my slumber, when he destroyed the orochi, i was stunned at the alien design and construct of his ship, it is something once in a life time experience and also a surreal one."

Sovetsky belorussiya: "even tho.. we've only see his ship from the memory keystone, it was really alien to us and also gave a sense, that we cannot describe."

Sovetsky rossiya: "the horrors he had witnessed along with the grueling struggle against an enemy, who's sole purpose is to consume all life in the galaxy is something i cannot fathom."

the group was infront of the main building and the stares and glances he get, was noticed by the Np girls, and sovetsky rossiya teased him.

Sovetsky rossiya: "i never also knew he is quite popular with the girls here, and some of our comrads back home talks about a dashing giant visiting the base."

and that triggered an awkward moment for him while akagi tried to control herself from emitting her jealousy, he can still sense it, but he paid no mind, diverted the topic and said.

V'lex: "i shall part ways with you girls as i had to set up an equipment at the other building."

they knew he's avoiding the topic, the group mused he probably had it tough being the object of attention for the girls even tho he is quite different from a normal human.

Kursk: "comrad v'lex surely wants to avoid such troublesome things huh."

Kaga: "indeed kursk san he always can sense emotions which most girls paid no mind if he knows their thoughts."

kaga could only sigh at his everyday predicament which she herself admit, he is dashing enough to warrant for affections and the group enters the building.

He now arrives at the school building and he can still sense the girls' affection directed towards him as he passed by them, he then enters the building and to the main office of the school and just like the main office. he has to bend himself just to get inside but he never complain he knocks on the door and langley's voice rang out.

Langley: "coming!"

she opens the door and got spooked by his presence which is quite big.

Langley: "o-oh hey! i was about to finish my work here, just wait for sec."

a short while later they are at the outside of the building.

Langley: "since we need to prepare in case the sirens returns i was hoping, if you have something that could teach our students here."

V'lex: "i had something that would do well for such training exercise."

hearing that he has the perfect equipment for training exercise, she was excited to see it.

he then pulled out a device from his pocket dimension that is similar to the teleporter but this device was configured to transport the users to a bubble dimension that contains a planet as big as earth which had served as a training ground for human soldiers before.

the device he pulled made langley gasp.

Langley: "i isn't this a bit too much?!."

V'lex: "we had to make sure everyone is truly prepared langley, as this device is similar to the teleporter but it has been configured to transport the user to the training ground from a bubble dimension."

langley sighed.

Langley: "even tho. this is something we aren't worthy to accept, i thank you for this v'lex."

v'lex nodde to her and said.

V'lex: "instructions for it's usage will automatically be uploaded to your head, so you don't have to figure out how to use it."

the device itself automatically activated and the instructions flowed through the beacon she's wearing and finally into her mind which fascinated her.

Langley: "no matter how many times I'd experience this I'll never get used to this."

and later on the students flocked the said device to start the training and the training ground shocked them. even the adult ship girls are starting to join in as well after knowing it has almost realistic enemy dummies that's hard to defeat that mimic actual enemy sirens, from mass produced ships to high ranking sirens he manage to get the datas from.

he is now going to visit the ironblood main base to introduce similar device for them and after he appeared on the teleporter unit that's close to the docks he was greeted with gasps from few girls who was nearby after seeing his giant visage and his appearance, his arrival was immediately relayed to bismarck by one of the girls through the PAD device he provided to them.

bismarck then immediately teleported to his vicinity.

Bismarck: "you should've told us that you're going to visit the base, i would've prepared a welcome ceremony."

V'lex: "you don't have to tire yourselves out for such pleasantries as this is only unofficial visit."

the gathering crowd murmured among themselves and this reminds him of how his introduction yielded the same results. mostly directed affections to him.

Graf zeppelin: "can't imagine how large he is and also understand why some of our girls are talking about how good looking he is."

Koln: "let's us not forget on the technology he gave us, despite how scary his aura is."

Karlsruhe: "and look at those glowing markings on the neck and under his eyes!"

Gra spee: "makes me wonder what are those."

Deutschland: "hmmp!... despite that i bet he's-"

and before she can say anything else, graf spee covered her mouth, the girls are panicking after she almost said it.

Graf spee: "sister!, please don't saying anything bad to him! several of our comrades are saying he can read a person's mind and emotions, and i also heard he lifted ark royal of the royal navy with his thought!"

that struck them with a sense that he's listening to their discussion even if how far they are to him.

Graf zeppelin: "you should mind your manners deutschland, he singlehandedly destroyed the sirens himself and you saw the carnage he left right?"

deutschland stopped squirming and her sister let her go after remembering that onesided slaughter from the unknown which is actually him and also about the report of him being a literal gargantuan of a warship.

Deutschland: "i understand..."

they guessed it right v'lex was listening to them, and satisfied on how her comrades repremanded her.

Karlsruhe: "jeez.... i almost fainted there."

Koln: "my anxiety skyrocketed also. as he was the person who provided us this technology which we ourselves are grateful to him."

deutschland's words aren't new to him as he got attacked by the defense fleet of the oscuras star system after he supposedly invaded their territory and before this happened he tracked the plague's galactic path and the said star system was unfortunately are directly to where it's path is and by the time he arrived the plague had already started to spread, the emotions he had picked up from his neural scanner had been nothing but negative emotions, fear, anger, confusion and sadness. was all he could sense and the blame was directed to him thinking he unleashed the plague to them, until it was too late for the oscurans to realise the enemy was not the invading ship but it was the plague itself that had already set it's cosmic maw upon them, he had no choice but to incinerate the whole planet along with it's people in it, as the inhabitants themselves are beyond saving, any infected stragglers that attempted to escape was utterly incinerated as well.

it had taken many years before the central planetary system government of the said civilization to realise this, and quicky contacted his fleet for assistance before it was too late for their entire species. it was the beginning of the war of annihilation and despite his fleets advancements and the predictive power of his creators, alot of his comrades fell. later on they managed to destroy the enemy completely when they manage to adapt to it's unpredictable nature, but the galaxy was nearly deprived of life.

Bismarck: "you should install the training unit here v'lex."

she gestured to the open space beside the school building.

Bismarck: "honestly, you'd been giving us alot of this insane gifts since you gave us the teleportation devices."

V'lex: "it's a promise i shouldn't break that the easily bismarck."

Bismarck: "we are indebted to you v'lex."

he simply nods to her.

meanwhile at the main base, a certain bird woman was seen walking around looking for someone and her name was taihou.

Taihou: "where is he?"

she walks to a place that she assumed to where he is.

______________________________________

additional notes:

i swear i tried to write this on a different setting but my two brain cells had a different plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 0 2
A love letter to the galaxy. All rights are reserved for STAR WARS.
Morag By Sol Milne

Science Fiction

2 1 1
Set in a dystopian future, Morag navigates her refugee camp to find a way out - for her & a secret hidden in backpack.
1 0 1
CBD, the dynamic fixing in BioHeal CBD Gummies, is a strong solution for any sort of actual aggravation. It's a strong CBD pill that utilizes the ent...
Afterglow By M. W. Wilde

Science Fiction

16 2 1
Millions of miles from Earth a space station sounds a critical alarm. Can Sarah get to the evac site and get off station before catastrophic failure...