TR SHOTS (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

By kokomelon6969

Oneshot book with Tokyo revenger boys ✨ I don't own anything , everything is owned by the rightful author ???? More

S.S
A.H
Y.S & S.A
A.H
S.S
S.S
S.S
RAN.H
W.I
S.S
W.I
S.S
M.S
M.T
REQUEST
RIN.H
I.K
W.I
VALENTINE'S SPECIAL
V.D-1 S.S
V.D-2 RIN.H
V.D-3W.I
V.D-4 M.T
V.D 5- T.S
V.D 5 P2- T.S
V.D 6 - A.H
V.D 7- M.S
V.D-9 I.S 🩷
V.D 8 P2- K.HJ
B.D S.S
B.D W.I
B.D T.A
RAN.H
S.H
K.HJ
M.T
RIN.H

V.D 5 P3- T.S

557 13 101
By kokomelon6969

The last part <3

Thank you for reading this and I really enjoyed writing this...it was too long but hope y'all enjoyed it!!

Has smut 🚩

"Such a shame that you'll never experience sex like this,cuties. Girls like you- good girls like you deserve only the best. And I'm the best out there"

All the stars
Sza , Kendrick Lamar

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။ ၊|• 0:69
_______________________________________

The night was just perfect for staying in and resting.

Rest.

Taiju's body was beyond exhausted but he pushed it further by working on a project since his client changed the due date and here he is, tapping away on his laptop instead of yn's thighs-

Watching him work closely, yn blushed the way his fingers keyed in the numbers and wishing she was a damned laptop right now.

A few hours into working, taiju got frustrated at the difficult requirements. His ears perked up at the sound of the shower running. He was at the hall while yn could be naked inside the room, shaking away the thought taiju made his way inside and blushed at the sight.

From outside,taiju could see YN'S shilloute and The way her body is moving. He felt his dick throbbing to be dipped inside her pussy, fuck her to oblivion and finally claim his secretary.

Moments ago he was furious when that disgusting old piece of shit eye fucked yn, he wanted to replace those sour memories with sweet dirty ones. Stepping into the showers, the steam covered his vision, yn standing under the water,turning it off to apply a flowery scented body wash.

"Shit-!"

"Ow damn woman it's me!"

"Taiju, are you alright?!"

Receiving an elbow hit from yn, taiju actually felt pain, how is that possible? She's tiny compared to his height and size. Blinking multiple times, yn realised she was butt naked with her boss and as instincts worked up, yn tried to escape the place but his strong grip prevented her from slipping away.

Smirking at her shy response,he could feel the heat that radiated from her body. His dark hair fell around his strong broad shoulders, yn loved the new look of him.

"You should keep your hair down more,taiju. You're more handsome this way"

He laughs, "is that so?"

Nodding, yn had a difficulty in maintaining eye contact since he's towering over her with an intense gaze that's melting all her thoughts into nothing. The hot water dripped down yn's neck to breasts, his fingers itching to pinch those buds, suck them and finger fuck her till she was dripping against the bathroom wall.

"Taiju-"

"Shh,kitten. Enjoy it"

Taking the shower head,taiju flipped her over to the glass wall, pressing her body lightly on the cool steam covered surface. Her breasts went flat, nipples aching to have his mouth on them.

"Oh my fucking god~"

Smirking at yn's sounds, taiju didn't bat an eye as he watched the water from hit her sensitive sides. It vibrated on her skin, sending tingling sensations down her spine. Switching the temperature to a cool tone,

"Please"

"Oops, begging already? But I just started"

Resting her forehead on the glass, yn's ass was bent outwards as he spread her legs wider for him and bending yn over. Her body curved to his actions, lewd sounds of yn's voices filling the hotel room. Placing the shower head right above her pussy, taiju teased her by moving forward to have his dick grind on her hips. The slow circular motion shooting electricity through yn's nerves as she had an immense pain to be released.

"Oh fuck- taiju~"

"Take it like a good girl, I know you can. I bet you can"

Gentle isn't something in his book when it comes to sex but taiju handled yn with utmost care, as if she's going to break. Turning the speed of the water just to get her to cum, yn shuddered as she tried to control the way her mouth was sputtering out incoherent sounds. She couldn't focus on anything at the moment.

Taiju pressed it to her clit, his own breathing hitching as yn's soft whimpering made him bite the insides of his mouth that he was bleeding. Her pussy was stretched, it didn't hurt , it was pleasureable- no vibrator has made her this aroused. Quickly,taiju discarded the shower head and replaced it with his middle finger.

He dives into her core, rubbing her puffy, swollen,red clit , running his fingers through her slit. Taiju doesn't hesitate to put in two digits, hearing her gasp out in pleasure. It was easy for him slide in,

"You slut, your hole is so tight. I might have to fuck you till morning"

"Taiju fuck~ faster"

Having her face him, yn's arms goes up to hold his shoulders as her legs are spread out for him and taiju instructed her to touch herself while he watched. Yn gulped at his request, obeying him, she reached out to him first and dipped her index and middle finger inside his mouth, wetting them before using it rub her pussy lips. Taiju's eyes twitched with lust covering his orbs, licking his lips as yn's thumb teasingly toyed around her clit and pumped her hole.

"Stop and Touch your breasts,kitten"

A low whine left yn as taiju restricted her getting to release, her legs were beginning to give up from the built in tension and yn's head spun as she tried to regain stability. Using her hands to cradle her breasts, yn massaged them , her thumb pinching her nipple and pulling it, twisting and tweaking them. The buds were sore, aching with every friction of her fingers,

"So fucking beautiful"

Gritting his teeth, taiju dropped to his knees before yn. Taking in her hands,taiju kissed her wrist as his eyes flicked to her clouded ones. Yn leaned to the bathroom walls for support as taiju raised her left leg to be up on his shoulder, his pink fat tongue licking her inner thigh and gripping them. The tight grip drove yn insane for any sort of friction. She craved his tongue to flick her clit, abuse it - she doesn't care if he's overstimulating her.

Holding onto his damp hair, yn brought him closer to grind on his face as his nose poked her slick walls. His tongue licked teasingly on her sensitive clit, lapping it in a torturing manner to get yn's brain mushy.

"Taiju....taiju..."

His name rolled off like honey, yn was vulnerable with his mouth kissing and sucking her juices dry. Biting her thighs to leave trails of purple love marks, yn blushed as he watched her from below. Taiju has never gotten on his knees to eat out a woman, it's always the other way around.

Man has an ego to match his height.

"Fuck kitten, you taste like paradise"

Taiju pulled away to catch his breath, his right hand moving to her hips and pulling her closer, yn's back arched with each swipe of his tongue. Purposely he let out kissy sounds to stimulate yn, loving the redness of her cheeks. He proved gently at her opening,

"Don't stop~"

Pushing further into her, taiju curled his tongue inside her as he sealed his mouth over her twitching lips. She rode his face all the way through her first release, her body shaking as no toys had ever brought this much of pressure on her. Licking it all from yn, taiju rose up as she averted her eyes from his, as if she didn't shamelessly begged him a few seconds ago.

Using his thumb to cup her chin, "can you stand,kitten?"

"I-i can"

"Good,cause I'm getting started"

Her shoulders relax and breathing heavily, cheeks hurting from how red taiju had made them. His hands slid down her smooth sides to rest on her ass, one of her legs up on his waist , locking him in as he rubbed his knee on her clit. Yn bit onto his shoulder, her hands squeezing his toned arms as she kissed his chest. Freezing in his actions, taiju let yn trail feathery kisses down to his biceps. The touch of her soft lips on his hard built caused taiju's cheeks to heat up, if it was visible, there would be steam coming out his ears.

She lightly traced his nipple,her tongue licking and nibbling at the flesh.

"Ow-what the hell?!"

"That's how it feels when you bite mine"

"But you love it,yn"

"Oooh~"

Reaching down to cup her breasts,they fit perfectly in his palms as he massaged them mounds. Using his thumbs to rub both nipples at the same time, yn's lips parted, voice raspy from screaming whenever he pinched them. Grabbing her hips,yn kissed him wildly, desperate to feel his tongue on hers, teeth and teeth as they tasted each other.

Propping yn up the sink, her legs instantly wrap around his waist as he inserted the tip inside her. Poking her hole teasingly, she shivered and let out a pained hiss as her walls her were being stretched out and she couldn't keep the screams inside.

"It's just the head, I'll teach you how to take me like a good fucking girl"

"Aanh~"

"Your pussy is clenching onto me, if you're gonna be this tight then I don't think I can pull out,yn. Loosen up for me"

Taiju grew harder each second her walls suffocated his dick, throbbing inside yn's hole as she let him guide to his length and thickness. Her whisperings made him harder, their hips snapping at a slow pace to get the show rolling. Yn's back arched with each thrust as he adjusted and kissed her to distract the pain.

Cursing under his breath, taiju's fingers dug into her hips, a red handprint visible on her sides. Pulling out fully then slamming it back where it belongs, yn's toes curled as taiju bent her over to fuck her deep and fast.

He wants to see his cum drip down her thighs,fill her pussy up to the brim and milk it.

"Come on,baby. Cum for me, I want to feel you mixing together with me"

Leaning down to devour her lips, yn's fingers loosely hung over his neck as she gasped when the knots became undone and she began to see stars in her vision. Closing her eyes, yn hugged him tightly, her lips nibbling on his neck as she stopped in her movements.

"Rude through it,babe. Fucking amazing,right?"

"I ...I want you to relax, you've been working too much"

Taiju pinched himself to reconfirm if this isn't one of his dreams, seeing yn's ass jiggle as she led him to the bed and have him sit on the edge as she got on her knees, ready to clean him. Yn had her dark hair curtaining around her face as she inched closer to his semi-hard dick. It had their juices covered,

"Put your tongue on the tip-shit"

Grabbing a fist of her hair, taiju had it out of the way to see her give him a blowjob. His head was thrown to the back as she took his head with their cum and rubbed it all over chest, watching her intensely tweak her nipples as she licked him while playing with her clit. Yn rotated her hips,grinding on her fingers as she kissed his head and gave teasing kitten licks.

He groaned deeply, the need to have her deep-throat him increasing as he focused on yn rubbing herself. His dick got hard once again when she used his member to fuck her tits and have it tease her nipples.

That was new.

The clumsy secretary is freaky.

Dragging her up by the hair, yn moaned at the pain as he switched to have her on the bed.

"Ass up,sweetie"

"Yes~"

Wiggling her ass in the air, yn let out a sharp breath as he slapped her plump cheeks with his hard-on. Yn tensed up, her pussy tightening around his dick, situating himself as he fucked her from the back. Yn's knuckles turned white from how hard she gripped the sheets, the bed creaking with each thrust and her moaning louder.

"Do you like that? You like being fucked by your boss? Everyday it's torture to see you in that tight skirt and blouse, you're not sleeping an inch tonight"

"Do-do your worst...daddy"

Apparently taiju found out he had a daddy kink, letting yn cum all over on his dick. Despite having an orgasm a few minutes ago, yn pushed taiju to the bed and climbed on-top him. Taiju propped himself on his elbows, his gaze following her every moves as she bent down to have her thumb rub his silky smooth head, giving it a Dozen swirls.

Watching her mouth stretch over his head, taiju groaned in pleasure, smirking at how well she took care of his needs. In a span of weeks, taiju has had many many dreams about this puny secretary and now here they were, meshing together and sharing their saliva, warmth.

Whispering dirty confessions to yn all the way,taiju fucked her mouth till he filled her mouth with his sticky fluid. Swallowing it, yn crawled up to kiss him in a sloppy,messy manner. Her breasts flat on his hard chest , having her fingers delicately trail the ink swirls on his right side.

"Yn"

Guiding her up his shaft, yn's tongue flicked a teasing line. That's new. A woman is teasing him during sex, he has no power over yn's touch. She gave him a wicked smile ,

"Take me again,taiju"

Before he could reply, yn reached over to the nightstand, skillfully undoing the Condom wrapper. Using her mouth to sheath him, yn took his cock and slowly inserted inside her. His fingers dug into her hips,

"Fuck~"

"Aanh aanh"

The erotic sounds of wet skins slapping and cursing filled their room as yn snapped her hips, rotating them in a provocative manner. Resting her face on his, yn's breath fanned over taiju's lips as she rocked them together in a confident rhythm. Losing herself to him that night, yn forgot to keep track of time as she watched herself get fucked by him infront of the mirror.

Oh how she wanted to video call that blonde bitch and let her know who's pussy is his favourite.

By the time they finished, it was somewhere around 3am and yn had no ounce of sleep. Her plan took place as she confirmed that taiju was utterly asleep like a corpse. She caressed his face, lingering her fingers by his lips as she pressed a soft kiss and had tears staining her Jen cheeks.

"Good bye,taiju Shiba"

To be continued....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[I'd like to think I'm funny sometimes<3]

"The fuck is this?!"

Crumpling the letter which taiju assumed that yn had written, he reread the contents to see if this was a sick twisted joke but it didn't change the fact that the woman he held in his arms last night had abandoned him. Taiju had a suspected that hiori had something to do with this since she charged their company with a ridiculous case.

And now that yn's out the picture, the case is suddenly gone? What the fuck is going on?

Rubbing his temples in frustration, taiju flew back to check if she was home.

"It's as if she ..."

"Already saw this coming?"

Yuzuha looked around her apartment as kokonoi asked the neighbours. Apparently yn wasn't very close to them and that no one knew she ever lived there. Searching up on the internet, there were no signs of her or any social media accounts which could be helpful.

Taiju grew restless as he needed to know if she was safe.

That's his secretary.

The best secretary he could ever ask for.

His ...love.

Upon seeing their boss worried, the crew decided to have an operation to bring yn back home. Taiju was in his office, late at night and usually yn would be accompanying him there. He heard a knock, wondering who it might be.

"Hi"

"What is it,Takashi?"

Mitsuya isn't new to his spiteful attitude, he took notice of how dim his office was and the scattered papers everywhere - taiju Shiba became a sloppy man. He's known to be fierce and disciplined...seeing his friend turn out like this proved to mitsuya just how much yn had an affect on him.

"I think you'd want to sit down for this,taiju"

Scoffing at him, taiju took a deep breath for what he had to say. He wasn't interrsted in getting bashed by mitsuya but he didn't expect to let yn undergo this alone.

"Hiori threatened yn last week and the only way out was if she left the company. I thought you should know since...yn loved you very much. Heck,even I had a crush on her. She's a good woman,taiju. Don't miss her"

"Sakura did that?...I don't know where to search yn at all"

"Try her hometown,it's a small place near the outskirts of Kanazawa"

How could he have not noticed this ? Taiju miserably failed at an attempt in love, losing a genuine beautiful woman to probably someone that's the opposite of him. He kept ringing her phone and sending texts but she never returned them back, was she planning on disappearing off the radar?

...

"Thank you,come again"

"Yn dearie, why not you go take a break. You've been working day and night"

"...okay"

Working at the local bakery near her house, yn missed the atmosphere of the place she grew up at. It remained the same, the Sakura tree being taller and it was blooming season too! Yn took a deep breath as she strolled through the park and streets. Her phone rang and she sighed at the caller id.

"Hello,yuzuha"

"..."

She heard no response from the other side, it was only natural for them to ignore yn since she left on such a short notice.

"I'm sorry for ...my absence but please understand me-"

"Baka"

Instantly tears formed in the corner of her eyes as she recognised that voice and there's only one person who'd call her that...

"Taiju?"

"You're really making me work,baka"

As she was about to reply, yn froze up when warm hands hugged her from the back. The familiar scent of Cologne mixed with cigarette hitting her senses as she leaned into the strong hold of taiju Shiba. It took him a week to pinpoint her location, days of trying to find the love of his life.

"Found you,yn."

"Taiju...why are you-hmph"

Muffling her words, taiju carried the girl and kissed her in the streets as she held onto him for support. Twirling her around in the air, taiju had a wide smile etched up on his face and tucked in a strand of her hair behind her ear, whispering how much he missed her.

"Don't you ever leave me,yn. If you do ,I'm locking you up with me"

"I promise,taiju"

His voice was soft, no ounce of anger as she stood there crying in his tight embrace. Taking him back home to introduce him to her family, yn did regret that choice since they were all bombarding him with questions and compliments. Not many city people have visited that place and yn placed a hand on his knee to reassure him.

The room yn's mother prepared ...had only two futons which made yn blush as the walls were extremely thin. Taiju offered to sleep on the other corner of the room but yn put up a fight which started with one kiss then another then her clothes were off with his too...

Squelch

Mmmhm

Aaanh

Oooh

Despite her family could've heard her, yn allowed him to take liberty of her body. He knew all her turn ons and the parts where she was most sensitive. Taiju saved the punishment sex for when they get back home, he wants to hear her voice loud and clear. Here, he watched as her hair stuck onto her body and chest heaving to catch up for oxygen. Every thrust, taiju made a promise to her.

"I promise to be your lover" thrust

"I promise to deliver the best to you" thrust

"I promise yn...that I'll make you happy and be the best man worthy of your love" thrust.

Leaning forward he captured a sweet kiss, laying her naked body beside his as they slept peacefully knowing that it's over. The fight is over. Yn can come back to the office and taiju had planned to make yn a wife and mother soon.

The company hasn't changed one bit, having a heavy heart she greeted them , hoping to receive harsh comments but instead yuzuha ran up to yn and hugged her tightly.

"Yo, warrior-chan!" - kokonoi

"Welcome back, yn-chan"- inupi

"I'm so so sorry,yn! I'll deal with that blonde bitch myself" - yuzuha

Yuzuha balled up her fists as she apologised to yn. It was great to return with such kind friends waiting for you. Handing them the sweets she bought, yn continued her daily life as taiju's secretary/ girlfriend. At first the gang was ecstatic to see them be together but then it progressed to where the crew was so close to getting therapy from all the sounds yn and Taiju made .

In the office.

Office sex was thrilling, having a quickies at the copy room and running around like teenagers,having yn bent over his desk or kneeling down to give him the "best head" according to taiju.

And just like that, taiju stuck by his promise to yn. Claiming his love which no one predicted. Such a loverboy this devil was.

Bonus :

Kokonoi and inupi had to keep an eye on taiju since he can't follow simple orders.

DO NOT FUCK YN BEFORE THE CEREMONY.

Even a dog is better at following orders unlike taiju who can't get his hands off yn. Walking her down the aisle, yn held onto taiju's arm as she smiled at him shyly. She tripped halfway, realising that she had become nervous and made taiju fall due to the impact.

"Baka,who wears the wrong shoes on wrong feet?"

He whispered , kneeling down to adjust her heels and ensure there are no injuries. Yn giggled as he insisted on carrying her like a princess. The ceremony was beautiful, sealing the deal with a promise kiss.

"I promise,yn ln"

_______________________________________

Ik it's short but THE CONTENT IS THERE<3

HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT!! NEXT UP
IS...

HARUCHIYO 🥹

prepare tissues,just in case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
48.5K 1.4K 18
[𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧...
45.8K 724 23
Tokyo rev oneshots I do not whatsoever own the tokyo rev characters, the only thing I own is this story. Be warned I will put ⚠️ TW ⚠️ before the st...
5.3K 120 19
This contains Tokyo Revengers One shots and short stories. Feel free to request anything^^ ©Tokyo Revengers characters belong to Ken Wakui.