Sunbeam

thatpeakybauthor tarafından

Kezia was always there, a lot of the time Beatrice didn't notice, and when she did, she took it for granted... Daha Fazla

1) Friends?
2) Arrival of the brothers
3) Christmas Eve
4) I love you
5) Unrequited Love
6) Who?
7) Coming out
8) Again?
9) Love
10) The Fire
11) Pregnancy
12) Clean break
13) Billy Kimber
14) Freddie
15) Defeat
16) The Races
17) Done over
18) Painting?
19) Refurbished
20) How is she?
21) Take me seriously!
22) The Painting
23) The Wedding
24) Freddie's Arrest
25) Get out of the city
26) You're not mad
27) Arthur Senior Returns
28) Open up
29) Bad News
30) The Location
31) Bar Fight
32) I was naive
33) Clean table
34) Honoured as always
35) Shoot Out
36)
37)
39) Artwork
40)
41) Ada's departure
42) The Bar
43) Lectures
44)
45) First Night
46)
47) Freddies Funeral
48) sister
49)
50)

38)

204 19 1
thatpeakybauthor tarafından

"Charades? We did charades last week, Finn," Arthur states.

"And you were all really bad, so perhaps you need some practice," Finn remarks, "Kez is up first."

"Okay," Kez says, standing up, doing the sign to indicate it was a book, before just pointing at her aunt.

"You couldn't have put more effort in?" Tommy chuckles.

"Nobody has guessed it yet," Kez shrugs.

"Hey, no talking!" Finn scolds.

"It's Pollyanna," Bea says.

"Correct," Kez responds, sitting back down, "you're up, love."

"Mm," Bea hums, pushing herself from her chair, thinking of what to do, "oh, I've got it, it's a song."

"You're not meant so say that," Finn groans.

"My apologies, Finn," Beatrice responds.

"All is forgiven, future little sister in law," Finn responds, to which Kez rolls her eyes, taking a drag from her cigarette, smiling up at Bea who was walking towards her.

Beatrice taps Kez's arms, before hugging herself, excitedly Ada stands from her seat, guessing, "put your arms around me, honey!"

"I'm your honey, am I?" Kez smirks teasingly, straightening up in her seat.

"Damn right you are," Bea laughs.

"So I got it right? Yes," Ada cheers, taking a sip from her gin, confidently walking to the front of the room as Bea takes her seat beside Kez, whose arm goes to rest on the back of her chair, leaning across to kiss her cheek, "there you go, one arm around you."

"Lucky me," Bea smiles, resting her head on Kez's shoulder.

-

"Hello, honey," Bea greets, walking into her bedroom where Kez was waiting laying on her bed.

Upon laying eyes on her, Kez sits up straight, "well, hello there, beautiful. Have I ever told you how sexy you look in my shirt?"

"Only every night," Bea laughs, as Kez stretches out an arm to pull her onto the bed.

"Tess said no strenuous activities," Bea states, now straddling Kez's lap, "I'm healed," Kez responds, her hands resting on Bea's waist.

"You've tried this every night since the shooting," Bea says.

"I haven't groaned or winced in days," Kez states, "please darling, let me partake in some strenuous activities. I don't think I can keep my hands to myself much longer, I might combust."

"Well we wouldn't that would we?" Bea replies, pushing Kez down so she was flat on her back, "no we would not," Kezia says, "let me touch you, Bea."

"You are," Bea responds, feeling Kez's hands softly caressing her waist.

"Alright, I'll try once more, let me perform cunnilingus until you're cumming on my fucking face and making pretty noises," Kezia states, as Bea's hand trails down the side of her face.

"Such crude words," Bea tuts, running her thumb over Kez's lips.

"I'm not known for being linguistically inclined," Kezia responds, "give me what I want, Bea, I'll make it worthwhile."

"You're not known for being patient either," Bea says, "you're known to take what you want, so why aren't you?"

"I suppose you're right," Kez hums, hooking a finger round Bea's lingerie, pulling it before releasing it so it gently snapped against Bea's waist, before moving that hand along the curves of Bea's body, until it was resting on Bea's jaw, her thumb softly caressing Bea's cheek, "I love you."

Bea smiles, "I love you."

Suddenly Bea felt her back hitting the mattress, and she was now staring up at Kez, who smirks down at her, "good," Kez whispers, before leaning down to press their lips together, Bea's hands instinctively going to Kez's hair, whilst Kez has one supporting her body weight and the other one trailing along the back of Bea's leg which was hooked around her waist.

Kez was becoming increasingly enthusiastic each time Bea bit her lip, each time Bea tugged her hair, each time Bea bucked her hips slightly. Kez trails her lips from Bea's lips to her neck.

"No visible marks, Kez," Bea reminds her, breathing heavily, as Kez pulls away, "fine," she says, practically tearing her shirt from Bea's torso, "fine, but I'm claiming you somewhere," Kez states, lowering her lips to Bea's breasts, nipping at the soft skin occasionally, her tongue flicking against Bea's nipple, "fucking hell, I love you."

"Are you talking to me or my breasts?" Bea scoffs.

"Is that the attitude you want to take with someone who's about to have her face buried between your legs?" Kezia responds, "and you, I was talking to you."

"So it goes whiskey, me, my breasts, eh?" Bea laughs.

"Keep on and you might drop to third place," Kezia teases, her lips now trailing down Bea's torso, leaving soft kisses as she goes.

"Mmhm," Bea hums, relaxing against the mattress, her lips parting and releasing a soft moan as Kez enticingly slowly pushes a finger inside her, still dropping kisses to the inside of Bea's thighs, whilst curling her finger slightly.

"You like that, huh?" Kez says, grazing her teeth over Bea's clit when she goes to respond, causing her to just whimper instead, Kez laughs, "you don't need to talk, love, I can tell, you're fucking soaked, and it's all for me, isn't that kind of you?"

"Oh fuck you," Bea responds.

"That's not very kind," Kez remarks, inserting another finger and flicking her tongue against Bea's clit, causing the woman to jolt slightly, Bea's hand reaching for Kez's hair, "why don't you shut up and do what you're good at?"

"I'm good at it, am I?" Kez teases.

"Get to work," Bea states, tugging at Kez's hair.

"Yes, ma'am," Kez responds, fully submerging her face between Bea's thighs, she knew exactly what she had to do to make Bea fall apart, but what's the harm in dragging it out, eh? Rhythmically, she flicks her tongue out, switching between licking Bea's slit, and sucking on her clit, her fingers still pumping, and curling sporadically.

"Fuck, Kez," Bea moans, one hand gripping Kez's hair, the other grasping onto the sheets, her legs beginning to shake around Kez's head, "you're so good for me, honey, sooo good."

Kez doesn't respond, her mouth still fully occupied, instead she reaches her free hand up, taking hold of Bea's hand that had been grasping onto the sheets.

"Oh, right there," Bea exclaims, her legs uncontrollably shaking, and tightening around Kez's head, "fuck, fuck, fuck."

"That's it, love, do what you're good at," Kezia mumbles, her hands moving faster, as Bea continues to scream out profanities, her hand tightening on Kez's hair, until her body slumped and her legs loosened.

Kez pulls away, one hand still interlocked with Bea's, "you look so pretty, splayed out like this, just for me. Isn't that right, Bea? I'm the only one who gets to see you like this, you're mine."

"All yours," Beatrice smiles, as Kez stretches out, leaning down to kiss Bea's forehead, Bea's legs now around her waist.

Kez smirks, looking down at Bea's chest which was covered in distinctive marks, to which Bea scoffs, "you're proud of yourself, aren't you?"

"Fuck yeah," Kezia laughs.

"Well you've torn the buttons off of your own shirt," Bea says, "not such a smart move."

"I'll buy thousands of shirts if I get to do this everyday," Kez replies, untangling herself from Bea's legs, allowing Bea to sit up, as Kez stands at the edge of the bed starting to unbutton the shirt she was wearing, removing it and handing it to Bea, "here, have another."

Bea slowly takes the offered shirt, her eyes glued to Kez's defined torso, before resting on Kez's breasts. Kezia clears her throat, "are you going to put the shirt on or just continue to stare at me?"

"Pardon?" Bea asks distractedly, feeling Kez take ahold of her hand, "if you're going to stare, you might as well touch," Kez says, placing Bea's hand on her waist, "you've seen me without a top on hundreds of times, why's this any different?"

"It's not," Bea says, "I find you indescribably sexy whenever I look at you."

"Good to know," Kezia laughs, as Bea's hand continues to wonder across her torso, "does this mean you're going back to working working tomorrow?"

"You could come with me," Kez offers, "I think there's something you'd enjoy seeing."

"You?" Bea responds.

"Yes, and something else," Kez states.

"Okay, I'll be there," Bea smiles, "you should probably get some rest if you're going to be handling tools tomorrow."

"Then put the other top on, and move over so I can get in the bed, love," Kez responds.

"Right," Bea laughs, retracting her hand, changing tops, and budging over so Kez could lay beside her, Bea's head going to rest on Kez's chest, and her hand resting on Kez's stomach, unable to stop herself from tracing her muscular physique, as Kez drops a kiss to her temple, "goodnight, love."

"Sleep well, honey," Bea responds.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

259K 8.8K 34
𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 • 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬, 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘...
295K 5.5K 30
[ Book 3 of All That Matters ] ❝They had the kind of love you can only find in books.❞ All Rights Reserved » notmakayla
2.5K 61 8
In which Lola Shelby learns that love has no bounds
279K 7.1K 51
If anyone in Birmingham had asked Polly Gray when the ice around Thomas Shelby's heart had started to melt, she'd say it was the day Maude Felton cam...