Biggest secret of my life

By EyesOfMind

This is an arrange marriage story. Where Tara Mehta who belongs to an upper middle-class family and Armaan Si... More

Aestheticโœจ
Introduction
Introduction 2
Chapter 1: She and her family
Chapter 2: He and his family
Chapter 3: Anxiety and panic attack
Chapter 4: Mesmerizing eyes
Chapter 5: Shopping
Chapter 6: Day out of younger Rathors
Chapter 7: plan for Sanaya's wedding
Chapter 9: Armaan's anger
Chapter 10: Radhika admired Tara
Chapter 11: Preparation for Anniversary party
Chapter 12: Anniversary party
Chapter 13: Marriage proposal
Chapter 14: Mehta's reaction on proposal
Chapter 15: Tara's first visit in Rajmahal
Chapter 16: Armaan's answer to Tara
Important Note:
Chapter 17: Armaan knows about Sana
Chapter 18: Tara's time with Rathor sibligs
Chapter 19: Small drive of Tara and Armaan
Chapter 20: Surprise for friends
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Tara's suffer
Chapter 22: Glimpse of past
Chapter 23: Date fix
Questions
New story
Chapter 24: Unknown Parcel
Chapter 25: Different Feelings
Chapter 26: Party at Saxena
Chapter 27: Beautiful moments
Chapter 28: Beautiful moments 2
Chapter 29: Shopping and preparation
Chapter 30: Engagement
Chapter 31: Surprise
Chapter 32: The Talk
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Hospital
Chapter 35: Preplanning?
Chapter 36: Culprit and The Secrets

Chapter 8: Finally, they meet

215 12 0
By EyesOfMind

Rajmahal:

At 5pm everyone came to palace from their work and now they went to get ready and come downstairs and everyone meet in living room of main wing...

Adhiraj: let's go to the venue, Abhimanyu you know the place...

Abhimanyu: yes, dada sa...

Abhinav: okay then bachho let's go your maa sa and dadi sa already went from here with Abhigyan...

Everyone started towards venue...

At venue:

Everyone reached at venue and meet the others...

Radhika: finally, you all come let's go in...

Everyone move in and meet their business partners and others who trying to find a chance to make conversation as ladies they want their daughter to marry Armaan and males are trying to get their partnership, but Armaan is paying zero attention to them...

Mr. Malhotra (Sanaya's Father): welcome Mr. Rathor thanks for coming with your family...

Adhiraj: congratulations for your daughter's wedding...

Mr. Malhotra: Thanks, please come in and have a drink...

In that someone called him, so he excuses himself and went from there...

Armaan's POV:

As we reached at venue, we meet Mr. Malhotra and then meet some of our client. I was waiting for my two idiot friends so that I can get some piece from those clingy glace of spoil brats (girls). But they are late as always... Thank God that Taniya is not here...

After some time, I excused myself and move towards drink counter but when I was moving someone bump into me, so I hold that person from waist and it was a girl...

When she bumps into me her hair come on her face, but I can see her lips it is very beautiful and like a soft rose petal and slowly she sides her hair but still her eyes are close. When I see her face, I get mesmerized by her beauty, and I never show someone this beautiful and now I want to see her eyes...

God listen to my wish, she opens her eyes and seeing her eyes I feel like I see these eyes somewhere. But I was so lost in that, I forgot about my surrounding. All of sudden my phone ring and we come back to our sense, so I make her stand and she said thanks to me tucking her hair behind her ear and went from there...

I was looking at her till she disappeared. Then I remember that I show the same eyes... suddenly I remember is she the same girl or not? But again, my phone ring and it was Ekant's call so I receive that...

Ekant: where are you man?

Me: drink counter, come this side...

Ekant: okay...

I hang up the call and suddenly all lights get off and started to play song, there she again dances very gracefully, but her eyes are saying something but what I don't know. She is smiling and sometime smirking looking at someone I don't know who the person is... but she is looking more beautiful on that... Most importantly she is looking like an angle in her white outfit, suddenly someone tap on my solder, and he is Raghav...

Raghav: what are you thinking?

Me: nothing...

Raghav: I am not buying this. Now you have to say where were lost from someday...

Me: will tell you later. Not now I want to confirm something first...

Raghav: okay we will wait...

I was talking to them and my eyes again fall on her she is going with her friends maybe... she has tears in her eyes now it's confirmed that she has something in her that attract me towards her... why can't I see her crying? My heart is beating like marathon and I fill ache in that...

She is going somewhere now so we move towards our family...

POV end...

~~~~~~~∞∞◈◈♡◈◈∞∞~~~~~~~

Everyone is sitting on the dining towards buffe so Armaan, Raghav and Ekant also move to them. They sit with their family and Armaan notice that his dadi sa is looking for someone...

Armaan: what happened dadi sa? (confusingly)

Radhika: nothing...

Then Radhika sees someone, and big smile comes out on her face... she stands up from her sit and now everyone is looking at her because Radhika smiles only for her family otherwise, she is very strict lady... And who is the lucky person to receive Radhika's smile...

That person comes and hug her excitedly...

Person: how are you my new dost (friend) ... (excitedly) you did not tell me that you are coming here... (making pout)

Radhika: Surprise... (with biggest smile and hug her back)

So, guys the person was Tara whom Radhika meet in temple and become a friend with her...

Everyone looking at both amusingly because they never show Radhika this happy with anyone other than Family...

Radhika: so how was my surprise... (excitedly)

Tara: fantastic... (with wide smile) so Dadi sa meet my other friends Aadhya and Mahira...

Aadhya and Mahira: namaste Dadi sa... (joining their hand)

Radhika: Namaste baccho... (giving her blessings)

Tara looks others with confusion and ask Radhika...

Tara: dadi sa they are your family?

Radhika nod and started to introduce one by one...

Radhika pointed towards Adhiraj and said he is my husband...

Tara: khamma gani Dada sa... (taking his blessings with smile) opps sorry I can call you dada sa... (holding her one ear)

Adhiraj: of course, beta (child)... (putting his hand on her head)

Radhika then pointed towards Abhinav, Abhigyan, Ragini, Nisha and introduce all and Tara do the same with other take their blessings with big smile and greet them...

Radhika then introduces all youngster... before she introduces Armaan Adhira speak...

Adhira: wow you are looking so beautiful in these cloths and your performance was awesome... (getting excited)

Akshita: di is saying right are you a professional dancer... (ask excitedly)

Abhimanyu smack their head and says...

Abhimanyu: idiots, let her speak first...

Both sister pout and look at Abhimanyu and then Tara...

Tara: thanks for the compliments, Abhira and you also look beautiful... (with smile) and Akshita no I am not professional, but I know some steps (winking at her)

All started to giggling hearing her and seeing her antics...

And Radhika then looks where Armaan was standing but he was not there as before Tara come to dadi sa he again got call so he excuses himself...

So, Radhika Ask about it to Ekant and Raghav and they said the same... so she introduces them as Her grandson's friend and family...

Raghav: Hii beautiful... (smile with flirting)

Tara: Hii Raghav... (smilingly)

Radhika: don't flirt with my friend... (glaring at Raghav)

Raghav: sorry... (making pappy face)

Ragini: how did you meet her maa sa? (curiously)

Radhika: last week when I was in temple, after prayer I was going to distribute prasad(sweet) but someone push me, and I was about to fall but then someone hold me firmly and scold that person a lot. And that someone is Tara, she saves me from falling as I was standing on stairs. That's how we meet and then I met her every day, so we become friends...

Abhinav: thanks beta to save maa sa. She is the main pillar of our family; we can't even imagine anything happen to her... (holding Tara's hand)

Tara just smiles and nod and says...

Tara: uncle don't thank me; it was my duty to save her when i show her falling... (smilingly)

Abhigyan and Adhiraj: bless you child... (smilingly)

All youngster also thanks her along with Ragini and Nisha...

Abir: let's have a dinner... I am hungry... (making pout)

In that time Armaan also come with his ever straight face somewhat looking angry...

Abhimanyu: what happened bhai? (worriedly)

Armaan: will discuss in few mins... (cold voice)

Abhimanyu: anything serious...

Armaan: hmmm...

In that talk, they missed that everyone is sitting there...

Abhinav: what happened Armaan?

Armaan: I have to go baba sa... and suddenly his eyes encounter with ocean blue eyes...

He looks at her for few seconds and divert his eyes from her and started to talk to his baba sa...

Armaan: I will explain to you at home for now I have to go... Abhi let's go... (gesture to Raghav and Ekant to come with him)

Ragini: but dinner...

Armaan: I am not hungry maa sa... and went from there...

All the time Tara was lost in her thought...

Radhika: Armaan will solve all the problems don't worry and start your dinner... and Tara, Aadhya and Mahira sit with us...

Tara don't want to refuse her so she gestures other two and they started to had dinner...

[ In that Tara does not know that they are The Rathors and the employers of her father, she thinks them as normal family because she was not in town all the time when his father attends the parties of Rathors and all. She did not meet them before. She did not show anyone from Royal family... but she knows that they are rich from their cloth and all and also know that her father is working for royals...]

So, she is unknowingly mixing with them...

What will happened when she gets to know............................................

-----------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 139K 46
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
27.4K 1.2K 19
"I love her truly, passionately" "You can't marry her!!" "Doesn't matter to me... I WILL CHOOSE HER INSTEAD OF MY THRONE!!" ...
10.6M 687K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...