Winx Club: Bloom's long lost...

By AnimeGirl334

What if Bloom had a youngest sister who she didn't know about but she was taken to Cloud Tower and became a f... More

Character bio
The Fate of Bloom and Asia
Revenge of the Trix
The Battle for Magix
The Shadow Phoenix
The Perfect Dress
Valtor's Plan
The Monster's Escape
Stella's Truth
Special: Asia's birthday bash
Aisha's Courage
Heroes of the Past
Diaspro's Deception
Breaking the Mark
Taking Over Cloud Tower
Facing the Enemy
A Journey to Lynphea
Tecna's Sacrifice

Andros in Danger

46 2 0
By AnimeGirl334

"Because of the tears she shed for Brandon, Stella manages to break the spell that made her a monster. Aisha is ready to defend Planet Andros from Valtor's threat, and the Winx are right by her side,"said Narrator.

*Scene: Andros*

*Scenes from Andros are shown*

"I just heard from my parents. Things on Andros have taken a turn for the worse. They're taking refuge in the royal palace, but even that isn't safe anymore. They scramble his biplanes to watch Valtor's hideout, but no one can figure out how to stop him. He's becoming more powerful every day. And if he isn't stopped soon... Andros will be destroyed forever!,"yelled Aisha.

*Scene: Alfea Courtyard*

"We've got to get to Andros before it's too late!,"said Bloom. "Oh, mmm...,"Aisha said. "Aisha, we can't let your planet meet the same fate as Domino!,"yelled Asia.

*Scenes of Domino's destruction are shown*

*Scene: Bloom and Flora's Dorm*

"How's Aisha?,"asked Flora. "I don't know,"said Stella. "We'll help you. We'll all go with you to Andros together,"said Musa. "Uh, hello? What about our classes? It's not like Miss Faragonda is gonna give us a hall pass to save another planet,"said Tecna. "It's obvious that you have no experience with this type of thing,"Stella said.

*Stella picks out a wool hat and a scarf from her closet*

"Oh,"said Flora.

*Stella pretends to speak into a phone, coughing and sounding as though she's sick*

"Hello, school nurse. I've come down with something really gross... achoo. And contagious. Sorry, but I won't be able to... *coughs* attend classes. *coughs*,"said Stella. "Very funny, Stella. Not exactly an Oscar-worthy performance, but I guess it's worth a shot,"said Bloom. "I hope it does kinda,"said Asia. "Uh... yeah,"Flora said.
Stella: Just leave it to me. I'll stay here and cover for you guys,"Stella said.
"Wait, Stella. You mean you're not coming to Andros with us?,"asked Musa. "Sorry, I can't. I need to stay here and come up with a plan to save my father from Countess Cassandra. I haven't seen him since then,"She said.

*A flashback of what happened on Solaria is shown*

"(voice-over): It was just so horrible. I can't believe he ordered his guards to arrest me. He didn't even recognize me as his own daughter,"said Stella. "This monster is not your daughter,"said Cassandra. "Guards...,"said Radius.

*The flashback ends*

"He has to be under some kind of spell, I know he is. I just have to figure out a way to get him to snap out of it. Oh, I'm sure Cassandra's behind all of this,"Stella said.

*Scenes from Solaria of Cassandra and Chimera on thrones are shown*

Stella: She's not even queen yet and already, she and her daughter Chimera are taking over, they have to be stopped. I don't know what they're planning but I have a sense there's more to this that meets the eye. Whatever it is, it feels evil. I'm just not sure what to do, but all I know is I have to get back there as soon as possible,"She said.
Aisha: We understand, Stella. We know you've got to do what you've got to do. You guys, thank you so much for your friendship,"said Aisha.
Musa: For you,"said Musa.
Bloom: Whatever you need,"said Bloom.

*The girls hug Aisha. Later, Bloom is talking on the phone. Asia was also talking on the phone and getting her weapons*

"Of course, I'll be careful, Sky. And yeah, I'm gonna miss school and you,"said Bloom. "Don't worry Scott, I'll be careful I promise you that nothing will happen to me,"said Asia. "Seriously, are we done with our goodbyes yet?,"asked Tecna. "I don't know,"said Aisha. "Ask Bloom and Asia. They've been saying "goodbye" for an hour,"said Musa. "Ah, young love,"said Stella.

*Tecna is holding a gadget*

"Hey, guys! So I just developed this really cool device that creates small dimensional passages. It should work,"Tecna said. "That thing?,"asked Musa.

*The gadget opens a portal*

Tecna: You were saying? Come on, Winx!,"Tecna said.

*Tecna walks into the portal and disappears*

"Go kick some Valtor booty!,"said Stella.

*Musa walks into the portal and disappears*

"Good luck!,"Stella said.

*Flora walks into the portal and disappears*

"Bye, Stella!,"said Aisha.

*Aisha walks into the portal and disappears*

"Bye, Bloom and Asia!,"Stella said.

*Bloom blows a kiss, then walks into the portal and disappears. Asia gives Stella a thumbs-up and walks into the portal and disappears*

"And now, time to do a little acting,"She said. "Stella, the Winx mission depends on you. You've got to be more convincing. Maybe add an extra cough or two,"said Amore.

*Stella dials a number on her phone*

*Scene: Nurse's Office*

*Ofelia answers the phone*

"What? Alright, what's important is to keep warm and to get plenty of rest. This is the 5th case of flu this morning. *She hangs up the phone* "I better notify Griselda. This could very well be the start of a school-wide epidemic,"said Ofelia. "That or there's a big test scheduled for today,"said Nurse.

*Scene: Bloom and Flora's Dorm*

"That final sniffle really sold her,"said Stella. "Great. Let's hope it works!,"said Amore.

*Scene: Andros' Palace*

*The Winx Club, excluding Stella, fly through the portal and arrive in the royal palace of Andros. Teredor and Niobe walk over and hug Aisha*

"Aisha,"said Niobe. "Daughter,"said Teredor. "See? I told you it would work. *the device hits her on the head* Ow!,"yelled Tecna. "My dear,"Niobe said. "My sweet princess,"Teredor said.
"I couldn't stay awake, I've been so worried about you. My friends decided to come with me. They want to help save Andros,"said Aisha.

*Bloom, Asia, Flora, Musa and Tecna bow to Niobe and Teredor*

"Your Majesties,"They said. "Thank you, but really, you shouldn't have come,"said Teredor. "It's no longer safe here. Valtor is extremely dangerous,"said Niobe. "And soon, he'll threaten the entire Magic Dimension,"Teredor said. "But we can stop him, Daddy!,"said Aisha. "I admire your courage and I hope it's true, Aisha. My spotter planes have been keeping watch on Valtor's hideout for days, but we still can't figure out a plan of attack. I'm afraid his magic is just too powerful for any of our weapons,"He said. "He's ruthless darling, you must be very careful,"She said. "We will be careful, Your Majesty,"said Bloom. "We promise you that, Your Majesty,"said Asia.

*Scene: Omega Dimension*

"Everything is going according to plan. Soon, the whole Magic Dimension will be at my feet,"said Valtor. "And we'll be rid of the Winx once and for all,"said Icy. "Hmph,"Valtor said.

*Scene: Outside of Andros*

*The Winx Club walk down a staircase to the water's edge*

"I remember this place was so beautiful. I just can't believe what has happened to my ocean,"said Aisha.

*Bloom and Asia checks the water*

"The water is filthy. It looks like a toxic spill,"said Bloom. "I totally agree,"said Asia.

*A Mer-Monster leaps out of the water, scaring her*

"Bloom! The mermaids were so beautiful, before Valtor transformed them into these horrible, horrible creatures. Now he has an army of Mer-Monsters to fight for him! *Aisha uses her Morphix binoculars to see the mark of Valtor on one of the Mer-Monsters* Check it out! That strange tattoo is the mark of Valtor,"Aisha said. "He may be strong, but he's not unbeatable. We need to get a better sense of his power and from there, figure out his weakness,"said Tecna. "But how?,"asked Bloom. "One step at a time. Let's start with that mermaid and see if our magic can break his spell. And if we succeed, we can reduce his Mer-Monster army,"Tecna said. "Right, but once we deal with the mermaids, how do we send him back to the Omega Dimension?,"asked Aisha. "Don't worry, we'll figure out how to beat him. Let's go, Winx!,"yelled Asia.

*The Winx transform into their Magix Winx forms.

*They use their magic to try and turn the Mer-Monster back into a mermaid*

"Don't be afraid! We're your friends!,"yelled Bloom. "We want to help you!,"yelled Aisha.

*The Mer-Monster strikes at Bloom and Aisha, knocking them into the water*

*Scene: Omega Dimension*

*Valtor uses his magic to watch Bloom, Asia and the Mer-Monster*

"Trust us!,"yelled Asia and Bloom. "The fairies are trying to save the mermaids. How cute, but it's still not working,"said Valtor.

*All laugh*

*Scene: Outside of Andros*

"Let's do this! All together!,"yelled Aisha.

*The fairies use their magic to break the spell on the mermaid*

"Hey look, it's working!,"said Bloom. "She's transforming! The spell is breaking!,"Aisha said. "I wouldn't say that,"said Asia.

*The mermaid reverts back into a monster and attacks Tecna, knocking her into the water*

"Tecna!,"yelled Flora.

*Flora and Musa lift Tecna out of the water*

"Tecna, you okay?,"Flora asked. "I'm good,"said Tecna. "She seems a little cranky, huh? How about this music to calm this beast down? But it has to be at the right frequency,"said Musa.

*Musa uses her magic on the Mer-Monster and it swims away*

"Aw, she didn't like it. I guess that means she doesn't want to hear the remix,"She said. "Well, maybe she prefers country,"said Flora.

*Scene: Hallways*

*Nova runs past Griselda*

"Morning, Professor Griselda,"said Nova. "Good morning,"said Griselda.

*Nova runs up to the Winx's Dorm and knocks on the door*

*Scene: The Winx's Dorm*

*Stella answers the door*

"Stella, let me in! It's an emergency,"Nova said. "What's going on? Did something happen on Solaria? Is my father all right?,"asked Stella. "No, no, it has nothing to do with your father,"She said.

*There's another knock on the door*

"Who is it?,"Stella asked.

*Scene: Hallways*

*Griselda is standing outside with a tea tray*

"six students with the flu is very troubling. I made some tea for you and your friends. Are you alone?,"asked Griselda.

*Scene: The Winx's Dorm*

*Stella opens the door and she and the rest of the Winx Club can be seen inside*

"Of course not. Say hello to Griselda, everyone,"said Stella. "Looks like you're feeling better,"Griselda said. "We are feeling a little better, thank you,"said Bloom (Fake)

*The fake Flora hops over to the tea tray and nibbles on a biscuit*

"A hot cup of tea is just what the doctor ordered,"said Asia (Fake). "Oh. Well, then get some rest. I'll see you in class in a couple of days,"She said. "Of course, Griselda. We should be up and about by then,"Bloom (Fake) said.

*Griselda leaves, and Nova who was hiding in the hallway comes back into the dorm*

"So, did she buy it?,"asked Nova. "Yeah, I think she did, although Flora had a little trouble with her... well, bunny-isms,"said Stella.

*Stella uses her magic to turn the fake Winx Club back into the pixies and Kiko. Nova laughs*

*Scene: Andros*

*The Winx Club are flying through rough weather. A large waves form and is coming right towards them*

*Quick!,"yelled Aisha.

*The girls try to fly the other way, Asia grab them and fly extremely fast but the waves hit them and they are washed up into an island*

"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have dragged you here, I'm putting you all in danger!,"Aisha said. "We never let you do this alone. We Winx stick together,"said Bloom. "But this is my fight, not yours. Andros is my home planet,"She said.

*An image of the Omega portal and Mer-Monsters is shown*

"Valtor is using his portal to round up every monster and demon imprisoned in Omega. This is a really, really bad situation. Are you guys sure you want to face an evil army? I have to fight, but you can get away. You can save yourself,"Aisha said. "We won't let evil destroy Andros like it destroyed me and Bloom home planet Domino,"said Asia.

*An image of the Ancestral Witches attacking Domino is shown*

*Scene: Omega Dimension*

"They're here to save Andros,"said Icy.

*Icy cackles as she lights multiple fires*

"Acting all tough and courageous,"said Darcy. "Those fairies are totally pathetic,"said Stormy. "It's laughable, really. They think they can get together and stop Valtor, but they can't touch him. And they don't even know it. So what do you say, sisters? Do you want to pop down and say "hello"?,"asked Icy.

*Valtor walks out of the shadows*

"By all means... nothing like a visit from old friends,"said Valtor.

*Scene: Andros*

"Remember, our best bet is to use the element of surprise. We'll come in from the east and catch Valtor off-guard. Tecna, can you create a diversion?,"asked Bloom. "No problem. I've been working on my complex holograms to use in situations like this. One of them should work on Valtor,"said Tecna. "I think it's time to crash Valdork's party!,"said Musa.

*The Trix are flying towards them*

"You don't need to "crash". Because we've been expecting you!,"said Stormy. "What? The Trix? What are you three doing here on Andros?,"asked Asia. "The Omega Dimension is so boring during the off-season,"Stormy said. "So we decided to leave and wreak some havoc,"said Darcy. "And maybe destroy a few old friends,"said Icy. "Oh no! They're horrible!,"yelled Flora.

*Icy starts attacking them with her magic, but they dodge the attacks*

"Should have known you three were part of the pollution problem,"said Tecna. "So we've got this new friend named Valtor. Maybe you've heard of him. He's only the most powerful sorcerer in the universe,"said Darcy.

*Darcy tries to attack Musa with her magic, but she dodges. Flora is attacked by Stormy and starts to fall out of the air*

"Flora!,"yelled Bloom and Asia.

*Bloom flies after Flora*

"Go for it, Bloom and Asia, save your little BFF! Just don't get that nasty water on your outfit so it would be an improvement. Oh, you might have to de-ice those wings,"and Icy.

*Icy freezes Bloom and Asia's wings making it hard for them to fly*

"Oh no! Poor Bloom and Asia!,"yelled Aisha. "Stay out of this, Aisha,"said Darcy.

*Darcy and Aisha attack one another with their magic*

"That's enough!,"yelled Bloom and Asia.

*Bloom and Asia unfreezes their wings. Tecna and Musa catch Flora before she falls into the water*

"Got her!,"yelled Tecna. "What just happened?,"asked Flora.

*Icy, Bloom and Asia attack one another with their magic*

*Scene: Omega Dimension*

*Valtor uses his magic to watch the fight*

"That girl Bloom is very powerful. And her sister Asia is extremely more powerful. They're not like the others. I can feel it. Something is different. This is the way I've always known them, but who are they really?,"Valtor wonders.

*Scene: Andros*

"You'd think by now you'd know how things end when the Trix meet the Winx,"said Bloom

*Bloom hits Icy with her magic, Asia hits Icy with her hammer and Icy is knocked out of the sky*

"I'll give you a hint: The Trix go blubbering back to mommy,"said Flora. "You mean back to Valtor,"said Musa. "Girls! Let's send Valtor a message,"said Aisha. "Yeah, that. When you mess with the Winx, you get burned!,"said Asia. "Now let's finish them off once and for all. It's time to combine all our powers. Musa, are you ready?,"asked Tecna. "I'm ready. Let me take care of Stormy,"Musa said. "Come here, you silly little Winx. I wanna show you something,"said Darcy.

*Darcy attacks Musa with her magic, but she dodges. Icy is still falling, but is able to freeze part of the water for her to land on*

"Go and tell your pal Valtor that he's next. It's time for him to pack up and leave Andros!,"yelled Aisha.

*Aisha makes a shackle out of her morphix magic and ties Darcy and Stormy together at the ankles. They fly apart to try and break it, but they spring back together and become tangled in the morphix shackle*

"Winx!,"yelled Winx. "And that's how it's done, girls!,"said Musa. "Stop pushing!,"yelled Darcy. "You stop pulling!,"yelled Stormy. "Those fairies may have won this time. They have no idea what they're up against,"said Icy.
"Girls, I think it's time we pay Valtor a visit,"said Flora.

*Icy uses her magic to hit Bloom and Asia with a large ice shard. They was knocked through the air*

"And now to deal with the rest of you!,"Icy yelled.

*The rest of the girls fly down to fight Icy, while Bloom and Asia falls into the ocean. They sinks through the water and lands on a stone platform that rises to the surface. Valtor arrives at the platform and Bloom and Asia starts to wake up*

Valtor: Hello, Bloom and Asia,"said Valtor.

*Bloom and Asia does not reply. They covers themselves before Valtor could touch them. He crouches to comfort Bloom and Asia before they turns to look at him with a frightened look on their faces*

"Don't be afraid. We're old friends, you and I... *lifts up one of Bloom and Asia's hair locks* Don't you remember?,"He asked.

*Nearby, the rest of the girls are fighting Icy*

"Take that, ice queen!,"yelled Musa. "You blasted Bloom and Asia in the back! I call that "cowardly"!,"yelled Flora. 'And what about you? Four against one, that's hardly a fair fight!,"yelled Icy. "You're lecturing us about the fairness? Go back to Omega, Trix!,"yelled Tecna. "Or better yet, go make us some snow cones! I'll take raspberry!,"Musa said.

*On the stone platform, Valtor, Bloom and Asia are talking*

"Don't be afraid, Bloom and Asia. Oh, I'm sure you've heard rumors about Big Bad Valtor, but I'm not so bad. Won't you get to know me,"said Valtor. "We've already known you enough. You attacked Andros and tried to destroy it, but we will do everything in our power to stop you, Valtor!,"said Bloom. "If you knew my story, you'd understand. I was once powerful and respected, but things changed. And now that I'm free, I'm taking back what is rightfully mine. I'm going to be the supreme sorcerer of the Magic Dimension, and you're either with me or against me?,"Valtor asked.
"Yeah? Then put us down for "against"!,"yelled Asia. "I'd rethink that if I were you. Believe me, I don't like nurturing others, but I'll do what it needs to be done,"He said.

*Nearby, the girls are still fighting Icy*

Musa: Winx, Magic Convergence!

*All four fairies use convergence on Icy,
sending her far away*

"Okay, girls. Let's all split up and go look for Bloom and Asia,"said Flora. "Down there, look! Valtor! Get away from them! Take that!,"yelled Aisha.

*The girls attack Valtor with their magic, but it doesn't have an effect. Bloom and Asia smiles happily at them*

"The Winx. The Trix have told me so much about you,"said Valtor.

*Aisha attacks with her magic again, but he dodges*

"I'd love to play, but I have important things to do,"Valtor said. "It doesn't have to come to this! Stop, Valtor!,"yelled Bloom and Asia. "You're threatening me? How cute. I gave you a chance, Bloom and Asia, but now, I'm afraid we'll have to be enemies. Which means that I'll have to destroy you two. But not today. When the time is right,"He said.

*Bloom and Asia attacks Valtor with their magic, but Valtor easily squashes it*

"I don't have time for games right now. I have a plan to bring it to its knees,"said Valtor.

*Aisha flies closer*

"Fight me, then! I am Aisha, Princess of Andros!,"yelled Aisha.

*Valtor gets angry and blue magic surrounds them. Bloom and Asia sees this and flies away from them*

"Princess of Andros! Prepare to suffer the same fate as your useless world!,"yelled Valtor.

*Valtor's magic forces the other girls back and a bright light blocks them from seeing what is happening*

"From now on, whenever your friends look into your eyes, they will be reminded of the high price you paid when you dare confront the mightiest!,"Valtor said.

*Aisha tries to attack Valtor, but he is able to stop it*

"In the name of Valtor, may you be enwrapped by the eternal darkness!,"He yelled.

*The light grows brighter and Aisha screams. When it clears, Valtor is gone and she is collapsed on the floor. Bloom and Asia flies down to her*

"Aisha! Aisha!,"yelled Bloom. "I can't see. *cries more*,"said Aisha. "We're here, Aisha. We're right next to you,"said Asia.

*Aisha opens her eyes, revealing she's blind*

"I'm blind!,"yelled Aisha. "*gasps* Don't worry, Aisha, we're all here for you,"said Bloom and Asia.

*Aisha cries*

*Scene: Omega Dimension*

*Valtor uses his magic to watch them*

"The Winx are history, and soon, this world will be too. My friends... this is the end of Andros. But it's only the beginning for us. We have so much more to do,"said Valtor.

*Ending*

"On Planet Andros, the Winx look for the Coral Gem to give Aisha her sight back, and they fight a terrible kracken. But a new, amazing transformation awaits one of the Winx: Enchantix,"said Narrator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 80 40
Four years have passed after the War against Kalshara and Brafilius ended. With the Fairy Animals safe and the Trix locked away beyond Time and Space...
1K 53 16
Before you start hating, this is a different AU, where bloom is 17 years old. Fairies stay at Alfea for 8 years instead of 3, and they can stay anoth...
107K 4K 66
This is a winx club story where Bloom has a younger, goth weird sister who's an outcast and suffers with depression. She's the keeper of the most pow...
14K 156 31
We're The Winx! Follow Bloom, Phoebe, Stella, Flora, Aisha, Tecna, and Musa live their daily life on Magix world, among lessons, loves, quarrels and...