Blazing Forward

By K-Destiiny

Leati and Arianna are back for this next version of their lives together. Follow them as they learn to naviga... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Polls
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 42

283 15 2
By K-Destiiny

"Fun and flirty."

"Up or down?" she asked, combing her fingers through my hair.

"Down. Something with waves or curls and braids?"

"Okay, say less." she said.

By the time it was over, I was working with a deep side part, and the shorter part was braided to the bottom. The rest was all artfully waved, soft, and shiny.

"Kat, you're a miracle worker." I smiled as I fluffed it playfully.

"You make my work easy. Wait! I've got some fun things to add to your braid." she smiled before adding gold rings and gems to my braids.

"I love that. Will it hold if she gets in the ring?" Mel asked.

"Yeah, they're tucked into and under the braid. The hair spray helps hold them in as well, so I add a little extra after the fact." Katrina said, adding said spray.

"Okay, my turn. Where are those twin boys?" the makeup artist, Tania, asked. "Where are my nephews?"

"They are with their father and godfather. Le and the twins are showing them off all around the arena." I smiled.

"As they should, those boys are just adorable. Them Samoan genes are strong, but you are still all over their faces. Neither of you can deny those twin babies." another stylist said.

"They are my babies, and my first baby is growing up on me." I said, poking Jojo, who was sitting on my lap. "You've gotta move over baby."

"Okay, can I sit on the floor next to you?" she asked.

"No baby, Tania has to move around me, you know this silly goose."

"I've got some pink gloss for you for tonight. You wanna try it?" Tania asks Jojo.

"Yes! Mommy, can I?" Jojo happily asked.

"Go ahead, not too ..."

"Not too much." Jojo, Mel, and Tania said.

"Be quiet." I laughed.

"You're such a mom." Katrina laughed.

"I know. Go sit down, kid." I told Jojo, poking her again.

She sat on the small sofa that was in front of me. The makeup artists here are amazing, Tania had my eyes looking all smoky with red glitter, light and dark brown eyeshadow, black winged liner, and beautiful lashes. My cheeks were perfectly blushed with a terracotta sort of color, and the highlight was perfect, the look ended with a beautiful nude lip. It's a little wild. I'm good at makeup but never this good, and I know myself I'll never get this good.

"I love it." Mel said.

"Oh, I can't wait to have you in here." Tania said, rubbing her hands together.

"Neither can I. Will you teach me to do that?" she said, pointing at my face.

"I absolutely will. This is gonna be great."

"You're in for it now." I said, putting down the small mirror. "What do you think, Jojo?"

"You made mommy look pretty. Can I have my gloss now?" she happily asked.

"I love you so much. Hopefully, my own future daughter is into makeup this much."

"No doubts she will. Time to go, baby. Thanks, girls! I'll start sending your new slave over when things calm down. Maybe next week." I said.

"Got it." both of them chorused.

We made it back to our locker room, and the guys were back. My husband stared at me like it was the first time he'd seen me in months.

"Okay, you need to look away, Uce. We don't need that girl pregnant again." Josh chuckled.

"I beg to differ." my husband said.

"Okay, you can stop visually assaulting my sister now because there are children in the room." Mel complained, covering me with my robe.

"Why are you all conspiring against me?" My husband complained.

"Because you need to get your head in the game." I smiled, wrapping the robe around me.

"Party pooper." he pouted.

I walked over to him and got on my toes to kiss him.

"You get to manhandle me later when we're alone." I whispered against his lips.

He wrapped one arm around my waist and just nuzzled my neck.

"You promise."

"Absolutely, Tribal Chief." I said, making him groan.

"Enough of that!" Jonathan said.

"Alright, all of you, heads in the game. That includes you." I told my husband.

"We ready for tonight?" Josh asked.

"Hell yeah." my husband smiled.

"Well, that's more like it." Mel smiled.

The twins are starting the night for us. They're the fourth match of the night, and the night is looking good already. The fight was great between them and the Mysterio father-son duo, and it was a very even match. Both teams brought their all to it, but after a Double Superkick on Rey, Jimmy hit a Uso Splash on Daddy Mysterio and won to retain the titles. The crowd reaction was a little crazy and fucking amazing.

After their match was a short segment with Rick Boogs and Shinsuke Nakamura, and then it was my turn. The initial match was supposed to be between Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks, but Sasha was not cleared to compete. Then Carmella was supposed to take her place, but suddenly Becky Lynch returned from her maternity leave, and the crowd was having a fucking field day about this. I will say they did Bianca dirty by having Becky beat her in less than 30 seconds.

As Becky got out of the ring, I ran down the ramp and attacked her. After throwing her back into the ring, I cashed in my contract, hit her with a Superkick, and then a Spear. As the ref hit the three count, I got up quickly and grabbed the belt from him, mocking the kids in the front row who were sad. When I got out of the ring, Becky got up, holding her head, and just glared at me, so I winked at her. Finally, with a belt again, and damn if it doesn't feel good.

There were four matches before my husband's match against John Cena. The night was ramping up, and the fans, as much as they hate to admit it, were looking forward to this match, even if it was just to see my husband lose. They kept hitting move after move after move, and it was really amazing to watch. John Cena is a legend for a reason. Multiple Attitude Adjustments from Cena, multiple Spears, Superman Punches, Five Knuckle Shuffles, Guillotine chokes, I mean, the match was fast-paced from the very beginning. Le rammed himself into a ring post, Cena almost pinned him a few times, but my husband got the best of him.

In the end, Cena taunted my husband and tried to Spear Le, and my husband hit two Superman Punches and a Spear of his own to retain the title and stay in WWE as per the match stipulation. Before Le could celebrate, Brock Lesnar's music blasted throughout the arena, and the fans were losing their shit. There goes my fucking nerves for the next few months, but this is a different Roman Reigns going up against Brock Lesnar. Paul Heyman looked very surprised, and after the guys stared each other down for a few seconds, Le got out of the ring. Once the cameras went off, Brock hit multiple German Suplexes and an F-5 on Cena before getting out of the ring.

The night ended the way we wanted it to, everyone in the Bloodline now carries gold on their shoulders. We couldn't have had a better night if we tried. The babies were asleep, and so was Jojo by the time it was all over. She tried so hard to stay up and celebrate with us, but she conked out. We took the kids to the hotel, and Mel asked if she could go down to the gift shop to get some snacks.

"You going to get snacks or see Dom?" I asked her, watching as her cheeks bloomed red.

"What? I ... no ..."

"I'm not an idiot, Melinda. I saw how you two were looking at each other." I told her.

"I don't ... it's not ..."

"You don't have to hide from me. If you want to get to know him, then get to know him, there's no problem with that." I said, seeing fear on her face.

"Really?" she asked.

"Of course, why would you think I'd have a problem with it?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm here to work and take care of the kids, get my studies done, and ..."

"Melinda, you're still a human being and young on top of that. You have a right to a social life and to hang out with kids your age. You don't do that a lot, you spend so much time with us, but ..."

"No, don't go there. I don't hang out because I don't want to. I love being with you and the kids and Le. I don't care about being in nightclubs or trying to get a fake ID to get into nightclubs. I love what I do now, and I love my family." she said, taking my hands in hers.

"I know, but you still need to hang out with people your age. Go, not too late, please, we still have to get up early. If you're gonna leave the hotel, let me know. Be responsible, please." I said.

"Okay, thanks." she smiled, hugging me.

"So, Dominik?" I asked, smiling as her cheeks bloomed red again.

"Yeah." she chuckled.

"How did that happen?"

"Lots of nights in catering with the kids and random chats in the hallway."

"Okay, go, have fun but responsibly, please." I said.

"Yes, Mom." she laughed, hugging me again before leaving.

"Hey, where's Mel going?" Le asked as the suite door softly shut closed behind her.

"Down to hang out with Dominik Mysterio." I smiled, turning to wrap my arms around his neck.

"With Baby Mysterio? You don't say." He smiled, too, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Apparently so, they were making eyes at each other all night when they thought I wasn't looking."

"She deserves to have some fun with people her age. If he does anything to hurt her, I'll kill him." he quickly said.

"Let's not get there yet, but I appreciate the sentiment." I said as I laid my cheek on his chest.

He slowly started swaying with me in his arms, a slow dance to the beat of whatever rhythm was in his head. It's moments like this that make me fall in love with him all over again every day.

"I love you, Arianna." he muttered.

"Te amo tanto." I replied, getting on my toes to kiss him.

"Come on, Momma, let's get you in the shower so you can rest. How do you feel after tonight?" he asked after picking me up bridal style.

"I feel amazing, and I know I'll be sore tomorrow."

"Thankfully, we're off tomorrow." he said, sitting me on the bathroom counter.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he tinkered with the tub faucet and water.

"You're always taking care of everything, now I'm gonna take care of you." he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.7K 70
Read part 1, 2, and 3 before this one!
41.6K 1.2K 23
Newly divorced, Joe Anoa'i, is trying to adjust to his new life. With no wife, or kids around him 24/7, he's somewhat having a hard time with his new...
108K 1.5K 28
Y/N and Damien... the 'power' couple you could say. On and offs, arguments, forgiveness, it was a bumpy road for them but in the end... Everything al...
6.4K 153 29
In which the Heartless Devil is trying to figure out her way around her career, friendship and love. _______________________ started: 07 - 09 - 21 en...