The found italian mafia princ...

By CharlizeBekker

Camilla Bianchi was a happy 6 year old with her 7 older brothers, father and mother, she had everything every... More

Characters
Aesthetics
Chapter 1 -Getting found by family
Chapter 2 -finding out
Chapter 3- getting comfortable
Chapter 5 -the unknown men
Chapter 6 -telling them what happened
Chapter 7 -Family time
Chapter 8 -Destination
Chapter 9 -Bahamas
Chapter 10 -Our bonding time
Chapter 11 -The boys
Chapter 12 - Father-daughter day
A/N
Chapter 13 -Phone calls

Chapter 4 -almost dying

106 0 0
By CharlizeBekker

Camilla Pov

I don't know why but telling my dad and brothers about the street racing, underground fighting, and all the stuff, it just feels like a weight had been lifted, y'know.

Right now I'm getting dressed, cuz my best friend is coming too LA today, and I really can't wait, I haven't seen her in 4 fuckin months. It's just too long.

I was wearing black jeans with a red crop top with noodle straps, and black boots-heels kinda shoes. I know, I know, '13 year olds aren't supposed to wear those kinda close' but I really don't care what people think of me.

After getting dressed, I went downstairs and into the kitchen to see no-one there, so I just took an apple and went out the door.

While I was walking out the gates, I got a call. "Hello Flora, you almost here?"I ask knowing it's her.

"Yes, I can't wait, it's been too long, fuck."she says as I hear a car door close. "Yeah, I agree, I can't wait too see you."I say smiling, and taking a bite out my apple.

"Well, I'll see you later, I'm an hour away."she says and I just know she has the biggest smile on her face.

After we say our goodbyes. I walked to a close park and ate the rest of my apple there, and watched as the little kids were playing together. It reminded me how I never had a childhood, well I had but not for long y'know.

As I was watching the kids, I had an amazing idea. Going to underground fighting, to let all the anget inside me out. I mean I'm very famous in the underground, I'm known as 'The dark shadow'. Someone made that name for me the second day that I was in the underground, I don't even know who, all I know is that he's 14, and that's it.

When I arrived at the underground people started clapping and saying 'The dark shadow is back' or 'here comes the bad' and even 'Luca will meet her'

Huh? Who is Luca? Whatever, I ignore what they all say, and sign my name up for a fight.

While I was waiting for my fight I was sitting and watching other fight. But, the whole time I could feel someone stare at me. I looked around, but saw no-one. Weird.

After a couple fights, it was finally my turn. Can't wait.

When I stood up too fast, I felt something inside my stomach move, and I think it's a broken rib... fuck, I forgot I'm not completely healed from Vince. I can't back down now.

When they call my underground name I walk into the ring slowly so my ribs won't go bazaar in my stomach.

When I got into the ring I waited for the person I was gonna fight. Then he came in a big fuckin guy. Just my luck. Well there goes my ribs.

Just when we got into position, I grabbed my stomach in pain. Seriously, this is really bad, but I have to try and push through the pain.

Just when they wanted too say 'start' I felt like I couldn't breath. I tried to catch my breath but it was hard. It was like someone was stabbing me into my chest.

My eyes was starting to close. I could see people coming into the ring, standing infront of me trying to see what's wrong, they all had worried faces. What? Why?

Suddenly they are all pushed away, and then I see the most hottest guy infront of me, and people saying that it's Luca.

He then touched both my cheeks, talking, but I only hear muffle voices. My eyes were starting to close more and more.

"My fucking ribs."was the last thing I said when I fell unconscious, I thought I was going to fall on the floor, but someone caught me, I think it was Luca.

>>>>>>>>>> time skip >>>>>>>>>>

When I woke up, I felt like my lungs were burning. I couldn't breath. I opened my eyes and saw no-one.

But something was in my mouth, I tried to take it out. But my hand didn't want to move. Just then my whole family came into the room. Doctors too.

A doctor came and pulled-whatever was in my mouth-out. When it was finally out, I felt like I could breath again.

The doctors left and my dad came to my side and said comforting words.

Salvatore Pov

Right now I'm at one of my legal business, all my sons are doing their own things. Giovanni and Marcello are busy with mafia work, and so Camilla is alone at the house.

I just hope she's ok there all alone.

While I was busy, I got a call, from our personal doctor. Why, is he calling me?

But I answered, "Hello, yes, why are you calling me?"I ask and in his voice he seems stressed. "Sir, Camilla is here, some boy brought her in, and said she was struggling to breath, in other words, she was close to dying, you have to come sir."he said everything in one breath.

WHY THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER STRUGGLING TO BREATH?!?!?!?

I immediately call all my sons and tell them that we will all meet each other at the hospital. So I speed to the hospital.

I got there in 10 minutes and when I got into the hospital our private doctor immediately came to me and said she is in surgery. A while later, all my sons arrive, and also a girl that looks Camilla's age.

It's probably her friend-Flora-. "Papa, what's wrong, is she OK, is she out yet, can we see her?"Santino asks, not caring whoever is around him anymore.

He acts as if he hates her, but in reality he just doesn't want to get attached again, so he acts as if he hates her.

"She is still in the ICU, she'll be out soon, don't worry, we'll do everything we can."our personal doctor answers before I can and they all sit down.

Flora jer best friend, looks like he zoned out, and I immediately see tears in her eyes. I know I don't know her, but I have this feeling that I can trust her around my daughter.

So I walked to her, and she looked at me, and she started sobbing. I hug her and she tense at first but then she hugs me back and she cries.

"Hey, it's ok, she's strong."I say and she chuckles lightly and says, "I know she is."and I also chuckle after she says that.

We were all sitting here fir a while till the doctor came and said she is out and back in a normal room. "Can we go see he-"we were all cut off with a loud beeping noise coming from Camilla's room. The doctors immediately go to her room and they told us to stay outside.

We were all panicked, cuz we didn't know ow what was wrong, then a nurse said we can go in and we did, immediately.

We saw our doctor pull a tube out her throat. That is probably why there was a beeping sound. Once the tube was out her eyes immediately opened and the doctors left.

I went to her side and she immediately started crying. Sobbing. I keep holding.

I kept saying soothing words to her while my sons and Flora just stand there, all looking pained seeing this, they all look sad, angry, pained.

After a while her cries stop and she goes away from the hug. "Hey what happened?"I ask once she calmed down and sit on her bed holding her hand.

"You're 'all' gonna be mad at me."she says getting tears in her eyes again and I say, " hey no-one is gonna be mad."I say and she nods.

"I went to the underground because u had some anger inside of me and I had to cope someway. And m-my ribs weren't better, and I didn't thinks anything about it, before u had my fight it was hard to breath, and-"she says but Giovanni stops her, by hugging her.

"It ok, don't worry we're not mad babygirl."Gio says and Flora finally steps into view and gio stops hugging Cami, and Flora walks to Cami.

"Hey, it's ok, but please never go without me, I wanna see you win."Flora says and Cami laughs, for the firt time till she was in the hospital.

"Fine, fine."then our personal doctor came into the room and said Cami can go home now.

We all got into the car and went home. Today was a lot, but the only thing I'm glad about is that my little baby is alive, and she will finally be happy, I can feel it.

And its also gonna be the mafia ball in 2 months, or less, let's hope that goes well too.

1515 words

__________________________________________________________________________________

OK finally done with this chapter.
Tell me what you guys think of it, and please do give me ideas.

Next chapter will have over 2000 words again.

Next chapter...whenever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 859 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
149K 3K 38
Book 1: Fire and Ice series. Twins Marina and Lukas Sloane, where taken from their father and brothers at a few months old by their mother. When she...
301K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
2.4M 51.4K 36
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...