Short Sex Stories

De happymonney

This is an ongoing compilation of short sex stories. So, if you are looking for a short smutty read, this boo... Mais

Dedication
Fucking Him! (Best-Friend Romance)
Fucking Him! Part-2 (Best-Friend Romance)
Sex University (A Sex Class, Student X Professor)
Sex University Part-2 (The Topper And Her Enemy, Student X Student + Extra Fun)
Sex University Part-3 (An Affair, Student X Coach)
Sex University Part-4 (Passing The Sem, Reverse Age-Gap)
Sex University Part-5(Another Sex Class, Student X Professor)
Pleasuring Him (Male Virgin)
The Club (Gangbang)
A Silver Fox? (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-2 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-3 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-4 (Age-Gap Erotica)
His Yoga Instructor (Little Sister's Best Friend)
The Guy Next Door !
Quicky On The Couch (Best Friend's Brother)
Pillow (Selfcare)
Who Was He? (Stranger Erotica)
Friends With Benefit (A Fantasy)
Motel (Threesome)
Motel Part-2 (Threesome)
Passenger Princess (Selfcare + Exhibitionism)
Stalker (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-2 (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-3 (Stranger Romance)
What Is His Name? (Age-Gap Erotica)
Announcement! (It's Important)
His New Wife (Their First Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-3 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-4 (Their Third Day Together, Princess X Soldier)
In Heat (Werewolf Erotica)
Sex University (Not An Update)
His New Wife Bonus Chapter (5 Years Later Princess X Soldier)
Help Needed (Not an update)
Fucking Him! Part -3 (Best-Friend Romance)

His New Wife Part-2 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)

25.7K 217 50
De happymonney

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

HELP WANTED!! (My writing skills may be above average, but my naming skills aren't. I mean Jack and Jill. That's where my creativity ends. So, Please if you know any good names for the characters comment them below) 

The whole day went by faster than I thought. We went to Lily's house and I met her husband who is a wealthy businessman in town. I met Jack and Jill too and yes, they tried to jump on me and Al.

We had lunch at her place and then Al, and I went around town to meet some of his friends and distant family. We were travelling on his horse and I was sitting in front of him, with my back flushed to his chest. His dagger poked me once more but I said nothing.

I still don't understand why he keeps his dagger between his legs in his underpants.

Then when we returned home in the evening, I cooked us dinner. Nothing special, just some bread and soup. He loved it a lot and kissed me on top of my head.

My husband is a very good man, unlike some husbands who prefer to either ignore their wives or beat them.

When it was time for us to go to bed. I changed into another nightgown my sister insisted I have. This one was a bit transparent and shorter than the one I had worn last night.

When Al saw me, he cursed under his breath. Did he not like it? Or was his back aching from riding the horse all day?

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yes, I am fine, he said pulling his shorts over his head." But he looked as if he was in pain.

I got under the comforter and he joined me soon.

I turned towards him and he was looking at me. He looked so cute almost boyish when he was lying beside me.

He placed a hand on my waist and pulled me towards him.

I had seen my father, place a hand on my mother's waist and pull her into his chest. I had seen them hugging and even kissing each other.

Suddenly, I felt like kissing Al, I looked up and kissed his lips. He squeezed my waist and pulled me even closer, kissing my forehead.

I could feel his dagger pocking my things once again and I reached out underneath the blanket to move it from between us. But before I could touch it, he held my wrist tight.

"What were you doing?"

"Trying to move the dagger, it was hurting my leg. I wanted to be closer to you."

Al looked a bit surprised at my confession and his face again turned pink. Was he ok? He smiled down at me pulled my hand out of the comforter, towards his mouth, and kissed my open palm.

"Emma, have you ever seen a naked man?"

"Why would I have seen a naked man? Girls my age aren't supposed to do that." I told him seriously and he smiled at me kissing my forehead once more.

"Ok do you know how babies are made?" he asked me.

"Yes, I do." He looked shocked.

"When a woman gets married, god puts a baby into her stomach when the time is right."

Al laughed out loudly, so much so that he covered his face which was pinker now.

"Emma, Oh! Emma. What am I going to do with you?" He hugged me tighter and I hugged him. His dagger was still in its place.

"But why can't you keep it anywhere else? Don't you think it would be better if you kept it under your pillow or on the table beside you?" I asked as I was very curious.

"Sweetheart it isn't what you think it is." He said and I did not feel the dagger anymore. Did he move it?

"What do you mean?"

"You're so innocent I don't think I'd be able to tell you."

"What do you mean by that?" Why was he talking in riddles I did not understand him one bit. I was looking up at him hopefully while he had me wrapped in his arms.

Our chests were flushed together and my breast was pressed up against his hard planes. It hurt a little, not in a bad way though.

"You know babies are not given by god, rather they are born when a husband and wife make love."

"What does that mean?" I was so confused why did no one tell me anything about this? I would have not looked like a fool in front of Al.

"It means..." He blushed even more and buried his face in the crook of my neck, near my ear.

He took a deep breath and I felt his hand move from my back towards my ass. What was he doing, and why did it feel so good? He rested his hand on my ass cheek and squeezed it lightly. My hands were wrapped around him too.

"It means my dear wife that I'd have to do some things to you that you may or may not like."

"Why would I not like making a baby with you? That's what I'm supposed to do." I told him combing my hands through his hair, softly.

He took a deep breath again and kissed my neck. "Sweety, how do I explain it to you when I find myself so hard for you all the time? It's difficult for me to control myself, but I don't want to hurt you nor do I want you to hate me."

What was he talking about?

"I do not understand what you mean." I felt so confused and lost. But at the same time so safe and comfortable in his arms.

"I will never hate you."

"You might once we do it."

"Do what?"

"Hmm... it's ok baby, go to sleep." But I wanted to know. I put one of my legs around his thighs. And the other between his legs. Pulling myself even closer to him. I love being so close to him.

"Emma, you need to stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Getting so close to me. It's difficult to stay away from you."

"But you are so close to me."

He finally looked at me. He caressed my cheek gently and played with my loose hair.

"Fine I will tell you but only if you promise me not to hate me afterwards. Because if you do, I won't be able to take it."

"Why would I hate you?" I asked him. He smiled sadly and made me sit up in the bed along with him. The room was dimly lit and a cool breeze was coming from the two windows.

He took a deep breath and looked at me intently. When he was about to start talking, I realized that he was struggling to talk about it. So, to make him feel comfortable I shifted into his lap and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"What are you doing," he asked me.

"You looked uncomfortable, so I just wanted to hug you to make you feel comfortable." Although, he wrapped his hands around me. He said, "Baby that's truly not helping."

"Al, I do not understand what you mean and I'm so confused. All I know is that I like being in your arms and also when you kiss and touch me."

He sharply inhaled once more and made me look at him.

"So, do you like it when I touch you?"

"Yes of course I do."

"What about now?" his both hands went to my ass and he began caressing it. No mad had ever touched me there but I didn't hate it when Al did. He was looking at me hopefully.

"I don't mind," I told him honestly.

"And now?" His hands went from my ass to my thighs and he parted them slowly. My nightgown was hitched up and he was touching my inner thigh very close to my panties. But still, his gentle touch did not bother me, instead, It felt good.

"It feels good, I could not look into his eyes, because I felt shy."

"Look at me and tell me that," Al commanded and I did.

"What about now." His hands left my thighs and he placed them on my left chest. Just like he had done last night. I looked at him and he was intently looking into my eyes.

He flicked my nipple with his thumb and I made a whimpering noise at the back of my throat. Whatever he did with his thumb, felt good.

"You like it?" Unable to utter a word I just nodded and pressed my face to his chest.

His other hand grabbed my right breast and he flicked at my nipples once more. I bit my lip, trying to avoid making any kind of noise. I knew his gaze was fixed on me but suddenly I felt so shy.

"Will you look at me please, Emma?"

"I feel shy."

"Please don't be, I am nervous too." He said and played with my breasts even more. I quickly looked up at him. But he looked anything but nervous. He was smiling down at me. But the tip of his ears was still a bit red.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes." That's when I shifted in his lap and his dagger poked me again. He was too busy to notice and I quickly grabbed it.

But when I touched it over his underpants, it wasn't like metal at all. It was soft, long as a dagger, but hard and smooth at the same time.

Al's eyes widened when I looked up at him and he hissed when I tried to move it. It wasn't a dagger. Then what was it? But before I could ask, he took my hand away from it and adjusted it in his underpants, in such a way that it did not poke me.

His hands were around my waist now and he knew I had a lot of questions a lot.

"Baby you can't just touch me anywhere you want without warning."

"But you just touched me everywhere, and I didn't complain. So why can't I touch you too?"

He just signed and controlled his breathing was he angry with me?

"Are you angry? I did not want to upset you."

He held my face in his hands and said, "I'm not upset darling. I just don't want to end up asking you to do something you wouldn't like or regret doing."

"Why would I regret anything? I like touching you."

"It's much more than touching my sweet Emma."

I was so confused, why did not one prepare me for this? It felt so good, then why would I regret it? Tears gathered in my eyes and Al spotted them.

"Hey! Hey! Dear Wify don't you cry." He wiped my tears even before they could fall on my cheeks.

"I'm so confused Al, why don't you tell me everything? The truth is don't speak in riddles. I feel like a fool for not knowing."

He hugged me to his chest and kissed my forehead.

"Baby, I swear to god I want to..." but before he could finish, I said.

"Don't say that I'd be scared or regret it. I won't I promise you." I told him and he sighed.

"Ok, baby fine you can touch me."

"What is it?"

"What is what?"

"The thing in your pants, the dagger, which is not a dagger."

"It's my cock baby."

"Huuu...?"

"The way you have this," he flicked a hand over the apex of my thighs and a shiver ran through my body when he touched me there. "Same way, I have my cock."

"Why is it so big?"

"Well, it gets bigger when I am excited, or should I say turned on. When you are near me, I feel turned on baby." He was blushing again.

I still couldn't understand it still, but I wanted to touch it again.

"Can I touch it again?"

"Only if you let me touch you first." He smiled down at me.

"Okay." I happily agreed. But what came next, I had not expected.

Instead of touching my waist or breast as he had done before. He put his hands under my mighty gown and removed it from my body. Within seconds I was bare in front of him, and I covered myself with my hands.

"Why did you do that?" I was a bit angry.

"So that I could touch you properly." He said and held my wrists bringing my hands to my side.

My breasts weren't big, but they fit in his palms perfectly.

He grouped my breasts and squeezed them.

"Aaahhhh..." I moaned and he used that chance to kiss me on the lips. His tongue was in my mouth and no one had kissed me like this before.

His hands were going down my stomach towards the front of my panties. I wrapped my hands tighter around him and he continued kissing me.

Slowly, I learned how his lips move and began kissing him back. He was taking it slow and I was loving it. Finally, his hands reached between my thighs and he moved the panty aside and touched me there.

I was so choked that I broke the kiss and looked at him breathing heavily. He caressed my cheeks and asked, "Are you ok? Am I making you uncomfortable? You can always stop me you know."

I was just surprised, but not in a bad way. I loved it when he touched me even there.

"Don't stop," I muttered and he chucked spreading my slit with two fingers and kissing me at the same time.

His fingers moved down there, and finally, he started circling one particular spot that made me moan into his mouth.

My ass moved on its own, urging him to touch me more, right there. I did not know what was happening to me, just the fact that I wanted to be all over him.

He seemed to feel the same way, as he started touching me there faster and faster. Our kiss deepened and my hands traveled from his neck to his back. I dug my fingers into his back.

Whatever, he was doing felt so good, that I wanted to scream.

"Alonso..." I moaned, breaking our kiss. He continued torturing me with his fingers. Then he bent down and did something even more surprising.

He kissed my breast and sucked the nipple into his mouth. His tongue flicked my bud and I could not take it anymore. Something that was coiled deep within my core, broke and wetness dripped on his hand.

Did I just pee on him? I was so embarrassed and ready to bolt off the bed but he held me down.

When I looked down, his hand had something white and sticky on it, that was dripping on me. He put his fingers in his mouth.

I was so embarrassed that I once again hid my face against his chest. He chucked and the sound vibrated in his chest.

"You taste sweet. Just as I had imagined."

"What just happened?" I asked him shily, almost whispering it.

"I made you feel good that's what happened. Did you like it?"

I nodded enthusiastically as I really, really, liked it.

Now it was my turn to touch him. I gathered courage and looked up at him.

"Is there any way I could make you feel just as good?"

He chucked and nodded. And my hand automatically went towards the thing in his pants. It was stiffer and longer than before, but smooth too.

To be continued...

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34.3K 394 53
This is a collection of y/n short sexual stories just for you, you can imagine and feel as you read each story.
47K 932 35
18+ only A short story of a steamy romance that is filled with lots of drama and love. Synopsis inside .................. Mature explicit content:...
69.6K 109 16
Proceed with caution! All chapters will have a forwarning and will be of mature content. If you are under 18 you should not be reading this! If you d...
315 5 5
A collection of steamy scenes from my published lesbian romance novels. Hope you enjoy them ;) Note these are just SOME of the spicy scenes from my b...