The Smart Twin of The Nice On...

By th3_unkn0wnbl4de2

So what happened if the nicest boy in NRC had a twin/brother? (who is smarter and far more responsible than h... More

Not Chapter (Art only & some Amir facts)
Again Not A Chapter
Announcement (New fanfic)
Another Art/s
Another New Story(+plus probably schedules)
Fanfic Ideas (Pls Help Me๐Ÿ˜”)
Author's note(new fic)
OC Info
Relationships
1
2
3
4
5
6
Yuu
7
8
9
10
10k + Special
11
12
13
Unique Magic
14
20k special
15
Added OC
H - 1
A/N(This is for Lilia)
H - 2
H - 4
H - 5
H - 6

H - 3

457 22 3
By th3_unkn0wnbl4de2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And with that he lead the way, while the four followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

They finally found a table to sit at, before Deuce sigh and started talking. "I can't believe this. Textbook bullies at an academy that's supposed to be famous for producing exceptional mages…" As he slowly eats his food.

"Aw, get over it already. It's time to chow like the wind! *munch* *munch* This omelet is as fluffy as a cloud, and practically burstin' with cheese!" Grim stated while eating, as he asked a question. "*munch* *munch* So, I saw your guys' dorm, but what are the other ones like?"

When all of a sudden a familiar ginger to the first year popped up out of nowhere, interrupted them.

"I'm sure you're familiar with the statues of the Great Seven? Night Raven College has a dorm themed after each one."

And with that sudden statement, the first year jumped at surprise, as Amir continue to eat and watch what would happened.

"Bwah! You're that guy from this morning!" Ace pointed out, as Grim continued it. "You tricked us into paintin' those dumb roses!"

"“Tricked” is such an ugly word. Do you think I wanted to spend MY morning painting roses? It's dorm policy! I was just following orders." The ginger explained, before gaining his attention toward Amir.

"I haven't seen you with the first years earlier, right? Well, I'm Cater Diamond, junior in Heartslabyul, you can call Cater or Cay-cay, nice to meet you." Cater greeted, as he held out a hand for Amir to shake on.

Amir did shake on it, before saying his name in a short introduction, "The name's Amir."

Cater chuckled at Amir's small introduction, before continuing, "Your Kalim's brother right? Man, you two really have an opposite personality, and appearance too."

"Really? I haven't noticed." Amir sarcastically said, looking at the laughing Cater.

"You really are different. Anyway, what where trying to say, Deucey?"

"Please. Do NOT call me Deucey." Deuce declared, "I don't need another one calling me that." Muttering the last part, in which Yuu and Amir heard.

Another person then chuckled, making the group look toward where the chuckle is. And they all see a forest short hair, hazel eyes, black rectangular glasses and a black clover shape on his cheek.

"That's how Cater shows he cares." The green haired said.

Ace looked skeptical, before questioning the person. "And... Who are you?"

The green haired boy then introduced himself, "Ah, I should introduce myself. The name's Trey. Trey Clover. I'm a junior at Heartslabyul, like Cater here." Smiling at the end, before continuing, "And you must be Yuu, the new prefect from that dump of a- ah, I mean, the “rustic” dorm. I heard the whole story from Cater. Thanks for looking out for our boys yesterday."

'Nice save.' Amir thought, before hearing Yuu replied to the junior.

"Well technically, it was Amir who'd look out for us yesterday." As Yuu scratch his cheek.

"And also, I don't recall inviting you to sit with us..." Ace added, while crossing his arm.

"Hey now, we're all from the same dorm, right? Let's try to get along. Here, gimme your digits." Cater exclaim, dismissing on what Ace's had said.

"I.... Don't have my phone..." Yuu admitted.

"I don't give my number to some stranger." Amir bluntly replied.

"Hey, I already told you my name, how am I still a stranger?" Cater whined, playing with his sideburn.

Cater then thought on something, before saying it out loud to Amir. "How about we go on a little date, so we can get to know each other a little more."

The group was shocked, minus Amir, at Cater had stated.

"WHAT?!" The trio shouted, while Yuu and Trey has a shocked impression, as for Amir, he's just raising a brow.

"Cater. You're freaking out the freshmen. Maybe take it down a no-" But before Trey could continue, Amir interrupted.

"Sure."

"WHAT?!?!" The trio once shouted, Yuu and Trey has the same reaction as before, but this time Cater was blushing and confuse, and Amir was smirking.

"Wha- what?" Cater stuttered, not knowing how to respond at Amir's bold answer.

"I said sure, I mean it can't be that bad." Amir shrugged, still smirking.

Ace had a confused and ‘wtf’ face, as he look at the smirking Amir.

"What do you mean ‘sure’?" Ace questioned, wanting the reason behind Amir's answer.

"He's not the first one who ask me on a date, they're a few back home." Amir honestly said, before looking back at Cater and continue talking. "So, be prepared sweetheart~ I'll be hoping this would be an amazing date."

Cater's face was turning even more red, so Trey had to change the topic before Cater faint.

"You guys were talking about how dorms, right?" Trey excused, looking at the freshman, minus Amir.

"Yeah! The dorms. Right. Anyway, you want to know other dorms, right? Then you can A-M-A!" Cater exclaimed, slowly recovering from the conversation he had with Amir.

"So before we go to the other dorms,  what's the whole deal about the “Queen of Heart, rules number whatever” junk?" Ace questioned, while eating the food Yuu had grab him.

"Well, you know about the legend of the Queen of Hearts, right? She created a wonderland of madness built on strict adherence to her rules." Trey explained.

"Out of respect for the Queen of Hearts, those of us in Heartslabyul traditionally wear red and black arm bands, just like her dress, and uphold the laws that she made." Cater continues, finally had recovered from Amir's flirty comeback.

"Sounds like a stiff place." Grim comments, with Yuu agreeing to him silently.

"Usually how strictly we follow the rules depends on the dorm leader. Last year's was pretty chill about it all." The ginger-haired added.

"Riddle though? He doesn’t mess around. Basically, you could say that we're honoring that tradition to the utmost extent possible." The green-haired sweatdrop.

Ace made a cringe face, before commenting. "Bleh. Just my luck…"

"So what are the other dorms like, then?" Grim questioned, as he wait for the answer.

————————————————–

•|FUN FACTS|•

• In one of Deuce stated, "I don't need another one calling me that." Is a future character that will be shown. I'll just give you guys a decision if we make them a couple or not.

• Yes, Author will make a special chapter about Amir and Cater's date at the end of this arc.

• Amir is Pansexual/romantic.

————————————————–

(Lazy art, but hey I finished it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.6K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ž๐œ ๐ฑ ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐–๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡- Marella Melusiya is a strange octavinelle student indeed... No matter how...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
851K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.