how to be a rich b*tch | han...

By bipanicking

being a rich bitch was hard, that sounds spoiled (and it probably is) but it's true --- after moving to korea... More

intro | cast, aesthetics, me yapping
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
[bonus chapter 1]
outro | me yapping pt 2, updates

chapter 47

1.1K 38 37
By bipanicking

"Su-ho's back," Seo-jun walks into the bathroom as I wash my face.

"Really?" I gasp as he picks up his toothbrush and puts toothpaste on it, "Does Jjoo know?"

"I think so," He nods, "I think they're back together,"

"She told you before she told me?" I gasp.

"You've been busy the past few days, love, I told her you have shooting,"

"Urg, I'm so glad shooting is over," I groan and wipe my face with the towel.

"Now you just have promotions left," I sigh and slap his butt before leaving the bathroom and grabbing my phone to call Jjoo. "Oh right, do you have a suit for Hee-kyung unnie's wedding?" I call, "You have to match with my dress,"

"Yeah, I know," Seo-jun pokes his head out of the bathroom, "We should go dress and suit shopping tomorrow," I give him an okay sign and go back to my phone, clicking Jjoo's contact, the phone rings for a few seconds before she answers. "You're back together with Su-ho?" I yell the second she picks up.

"I'm sorry for not telling you,"

"I'm so hurt you told Seo-jun before me," I fake offence.

"Sorry," She groans.

"But..." I change the topic, "We can go on double dates now!"

"Yeah! I'm so excited, I already have all the places planned!"

"Can we all go dress and suit shopping together tomorrow?"

"Oh my god, yes, we should match,"

"Please!" I exclaim and Seo-jun walks out of the bathroom and pushes me onto the bed, wrapping his arms around me, I glare and point at the phone but he just smiles back. "I have to go, Seo-jun's being annoying,"

"When's he not?" Jjoo sighs.

"I heard that!" Seo-jun leans over and says into my speaker, Jjoo laughs and says bye before hanging up. I roll over and cuddle in Seo-jun's chest.

"Can you believe we're on year three?"

"You say that every two days," He strokes my hair.

"Time's been passing way too fast,"

✦•················•✦

"Guess what," Jjoo asks as we walk through the streets arm in arm in search of a good store to buy dresses at, with Su-ho and Seo-jun trailing behind us. I raise my eyebrows in question and she continues, "I saw Soo-jin and she explained everything, you know her, her whole life was a mess back then, we had coffee and she apologized and I forgave her,"

"Good job," I pat her hand and she nods. "Let's go in there," I pointed at a store with a gorgeous purple dress out on the display window. We walk into the huge store and I gasp at the gorgeous dresses on display. "Omo, you'd look beautiful in this," I pointed out a skin tight red dress.

"And you'd look amazing in this one!" She gasps as she looks at a purple dress that flowed out down to the floor. Jjoo and I look around the room and point and grab dresses as Seo-jun and Su-ho sit on the couches in front of the waiting rooms looking bored. We walk into the change rooms with our arms full of dresses and start trying them on, walking out and looking at each other before heading back in when we decided we didn't like them anymore. I finally put on the gorgeous purple dress Jjoo had chosen for me and my jaw drops when I see myself in the mirror, the silk hugged the top of my body perfectly and the corset fit like a glove, the silk fell to the floor like water, I spin and watch the dress lift off the ground lightly, making me feel like a princess. I slowly walk out of the change room and gasp when I see Jjoo standing in front of me in her floor length, skin tight, red dress I had picked out for her. "You look like a princess!" Jjoo praises.

"You look like a goddess!" I exclaim back, in awe. We turn to our boyfriends sitting on the couches and staring at us.

"Nope, you're not buying that," Seo-jun stands up.

"Why not?" I pout as he wraps his arms around me.

"Because I'd miss the entire ceremony because I'd be staring at you the entire time," I laugh.

"Well, that's too bad, 'cause this one's my favourite," I bring his lips down to mine and he smiles against my lips.

"Mm, I like it too, my love," He says once I pull away.

✦•················•✦

"Omo, Choi Ha-eun?" One of Seo-jun's bandmates gasps as I show up to Seo-jun's debut photoshoot. "You're even prettier in person!" I smile widely at him. "Can I have a picture?"

"Of course!" I reply and stand beside him, putting my hand up in a peace sign, he brings the phone down a bit so I catch the eye of a glaring Seo-jun. A hand grabs me around the waist and pulls me away from the boy and soft lips land on my cheek. I look up at Seo-jun glaring at the boy.

"I see you've met my girlfriend," He nods to the boy.

"Your girlfriend's Choi Ha-eun?" The guy gasps in shock.

"Yup, three years and counting," The guy's jaw drops and the photographer calls the boys to the middle of the set. I go and sit on the chair with Seo-jun's name plastered on the back and I scroll through Stargram. I scroll through different posts when I scroll past a familiar looking person, I scroll back up slowly and gasp loudly when I see a picture of Seo-jun and I kissing in the dress shop through the window. Oh fuck, my manager's gonna murder me. Everyone around me looks over at me and I run over to Hee-kyung unnie and show her my phone.

"What's this?" She squints at the picture.

"It's me and Seo-jun," I whisper.

"What?" She gasps and pulls the phone out of my phone and zooms into our faces, "Your faces are out in broad daylight! Anyone can tell it's you! What do we do?" She runs her hand through her hair, "Holy shit, I'm so dead," She sits down and groans, "Han Seo-jun!" She yells and everyone looks over to her, "Get your ass over here!" Seo-jun frowns and stands beside me. "You two are in such big trouble!"

"What happened?" Seo-jun asks, I show him my phone with the photo of us together, "Well, shit,"

"I know," I groan, "I'm calling my manager," I hit the call and hold the phone slightly away from my ear because I know she's gonna start yelling the second she picks up.

"YA CHOI HA-EUN ARE YOU CRAZY?" She yells the second the call goes through, "HOW COULD YOU KISS HIM IN BROAD DAYLIGHT? WHO TOLD YOU THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA? NOW WE HAVE TO TELL THE WHOLE INTERNET! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FANS WE'RE GONNA LOSE? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH REVENUE YOU JUST LOST US?"

"Sorry?" I say awkwardly.

"IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?" She pants, "I'm gonna die early because of you," She sighs and hangs up the call so she can deal with the problem I caused.

I walk up to Soo-ah and Jjoo who were waiting at the mall and wave. "I can't believe you guys are going public," Jjoo laughs and rests her arm over my shoulders.

"I wasn't by choice," I groan and hide my face, "I'm in such deep shit, my manager's so pissed,"

"Oo, this one's pretty!" Soo-ah gasps and holds out a bag to Jjoo.

"You think so?" She grabs the bag from Soo-ah's hands and holds it out for herself.

"It'll go so well with your dress," I point out and she nods in agreement.

After shopping, we make our way to Jjoo's house and sit on her floor doing face masks for the wedding tomorrow, Soo-ah also put curlers in my hair. "By the way, you know how you went on a trip with Su-ho recently?" Soo-ah pats the extra product into my skin and I removed my own sheet mask, "Did anything happen?"

"Like what?" Jjoo asks, pulling off her mask.

"I mean... you know what I'm talking about," Soo-ah waves around the topic, "Did anything exciting happen?"

"Anything exciting?" Jjoo frowns. "Oh, I almost lost my phone—"

"Ah, not that, I'm asking if anything happened between you and Su-ho,"

Jjoo frowns again, "She's asking if you had sex," I deadpan and Jjoo blushes and Soo-ah glares at me, "What? She was being slow," I shrug.

"No way, we took the first train and got back before night," Jjoo shakes her head, the blush hitting her neck.

"What? Why are you guys a pair of goody-two-shoes?" Soo-ah exclaims, "You're not in high school anymore—"

"That's enough," Jjoo cuts her off.

"I mean, Soo-ah's right, we've both already—"

"Ya, shut it," Jjoo glares at me.

"Why aren't you meeting Su-ho? It's your free day," Soo-ah asks Jjoo.

"He's with Tae-hoon and Seo-jun today," Jjoo replies.

"What? Tae-hoon? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Soo-ah looks at the two of us, "Let's all join them,"

"Just let them have fun," I wave her off.

"But I miss—" Jjoo and I both look at Soo-ah in confusion. "Well... He owes me something," Soo-ah fixes. "So try calling Su-ho,"

Jjoo smiles knowingly and picks up her phone and calls Su-ho, the phone rings for a few seconds but doesn't go through, "That's weird, he's not picking up."

"What?" Soo-ah looks over her shoulder, "Try again," Jjoo tries calling again to no avail, "He's still not picking up, I guess they're busy talking,"

"Try Seo-jun," Soo-ah pushes, I pull my phone out and call Seo-jun but he doesn't pick up. "Why do I feel suspicious," Soo-ah frowns. "Tae-hoon's partying everyday now that he's going to the army," Soo-ah picks up her phone and opens Stargram and I look over her shoulder to see Tae-hoon's post with Seo-jun and Su-ho in the background, "Unbelievable!" Soo-ah jumps up and exclaims, "He's going somewhere hot?!"

"What's the matter?" Jjoo asks and I stand up to see her zooming in on the sign above Su-ho's head.

"What the? Isn't this a hookup bar?" I look closer and gasp.

"Ya! I can't believe him! There's only a few days until our three years!" I exclaim.

"What?" Jjoo stands up at our words, "A hookup bar?"

"Tae-hoon, you're dead," Soo-ah shakes her head and presses her phone to her ear. Jjoo and I press our ears to the other side of the phone so we can hear what's going on, "He's not picking up," Soo-ah scoffs.

"What?" We hear Tae-hoon's voice and press our ears closer, trying to listen for our own boyfriends.

"Where are you? What're you doing?" Soo-ah asks immediately.

"I'm partying with Su-ho and Seo-jun, so what?" Tae-hoon responds.

My eyes widen and I look at Jjoo. "Partying it up?" I whisper.

"What? Partying it up?" Soo-ah asks in disbelief. "Hey, you better—"

"I'm busy, bye," Tae-hoon hangs up and I gasp.

"There's no way," Jjoo shakes her head, unbelieving.

"That asshole!" Soo-ah exclaims.

"Did you call?" Ju-young appears at the doorway and the three of us push him out of the way and run out of the door and down the stairs. We run as fast as we can to the destination and Soo-ah immediately crouches beside her boyfriend and grabs the lapels of his coat, shaking him.

"Tae-hoon! You're at a hookup bar with Su-ho and Seo-jun, aren't you?" Soo-ah exclaims.

"What're you talking about," Tae-hoon asks in confusion.

"You posted pictures saying you were going somewhere really hot!" Soo-ah shakes him more. "You're partying it up?" She shakes more aggressively.

"Where's Seo-jun?" I cross my arms and glare.

"Let go!" Tae-hoon stands up so Soo-ah lets go of him, "We went there!" He points at the signboard of a hot sauna. Jjoo and I look around a bit and see our boyfriends hugging each other beside a red pillar. We both stare at each other and walk over to the drunk pair, crouching down.

"I didn't wanna hate you," Seo-jun fake cries and hugs him harder.

"I didn't wanna hate you either!" Su-ho replies, "I miss you!" They both start fake crying and rocking back and forth with each other. Jjoo and I stare at each other in surprise before pulling the two off each other and pulling them to a standing position.

Seo-jun gasps and holds my face in his hands, "It's Choi Ha-eun!" I nod and try to speak but he holds my lips together, "I saw you in magazines, you know?" He giggles, "You're really pretty,"

"You think?" I back away from his hold.

"Mhm," He shakes his head and tries to back away, stumbling, "But I have a girlfriend," He points his finger at me, "She's really pretty and funny,"

"Is she?" I groan and throw his arm over my shoulder, stumbling under his weight.

"Mhm, I'm very much in love with her, I'm gonna marry her someday,"

"That's really great," I force him into the taxi I called and tell the driver the address. He flops against me and falls asleep as I run my fingers through his hair like I normally do to get him to sleep. I pull him into the lobby, up the elevator and into our apartment.

"You smell yummy," He giggles and plays with my hair. I plop him on the bed and he lays down and closes his eyes. I grab his pajama pants and his shirt and tap his shoulder.

"You have to change, get up," I poke him, "You can't sleep in your suit,"

"Do it for me," He giggles, I groan and close my eyes, this happens every time he's drunk. I struggle to pull off his shirt and button up the plaid pajamas he has matching with mine, I put on his shorts as well and he rolls over on the bed.

"This is why I don't let you get drunk," I sigh and stand up to change my own clothes, I quickly throw on my shorts and tank top I have matching with his set. "You're annoying when you're drunk," I lay down next to him and he rolls away from me.

"Stop, get away, that spot is for my girlfriend," He rolls farther, closer to the edge.

"But don't you think I'm prettier than your girlfriend?" I ask and he opens his eyes wide to examine my face.

"I think my girlfriend's the prettiest person on the planet," He closes his eyes and rolls away even more, falling off the bed, I laugh and crouch next to him, he opens one of his eyes and gasps loudly, "Ha-eun-ah, is that you?"

"Yeah it is, weirdo," I grin and drag him back onto the bed.

"You know this girl tried to hit on me today," He nods solemnly.

"No way," I fake gasp, "What'd you say,"

"I said," He sits up and acts it out for me, "'Get away, my girlfriend is the prettiest person ever,'" I nod proudly and pat his head.

"Good job, let's sleep now, 'kay?" He nods and rests his head on my arm as I play with the ends of his hair to help him sleep.

✦•················•✦

I sit on the couch beside Su-ho watching Seo-jun sing. "Don't you have somewhere to be?" Hee-kyung asks me.

"Yup," I pop the P, "But this is way more fun,"

"'I'll rest for a moment and stay by your side,'" Seo-jun sings and I close my eyes and listen to his soft voice. "'On this exhausted night, tears let it blossom,'"

"You sounded amazing!" Hee-kyung praises as he enters the room and sits next to me, kissing my cheek. "What if you get arrested for pounding on girls' hearts?"

"You and your cheesy comments," Seo-jun glares at her and I laugh.

"I think it's cute," I smile, "I wish my manager made comments like that all she does is yell at me,"

"That's her love language," Hee-kyung comforts.

"She's gonna be on my ass when she finds out I skipped the photoshoot," I groaned and rested my head on Seo-jun's shoulder.

"Ah right, Leo," She taps Su-ho's shoulder, "What did you think?"

"I almost barfed," Su-ho says. "Because it was that sick," He amends and I laugh and play with Seo-jun's hands.

"Do you have a death wish?" Seo-jun glares.

"Of course not," Su-ho crosses his arms.

"You two should stop fighting, you should've seen yourselves last night," I snorted, "'I don't wanna hate you, Su-ho-ya—'" Seo-jun covers my mouth with his hand.

"Shut it," He glares and I pull his hand off my mouth and stick my tongue out at him.

"Anyway, let's wrap up the recording, I have a wedding tomorrow," Hee-kyung rests her hands on her hips. "So I'll head home."

"Congratulations," Seo-jun nods at her and she smiles back, "You got lucky with your man,"

"I know, I should make my Grapefruit a happy man," She waves before leaving the practice room, leaving the three of us alone.

"I'm so hungry," Seo-jun leans his head back.

"Want to grab a bite," Su-ho asks and just as I'm about to come along my phone rings, I wince when I see my manager calling me.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MISSED THE PHOTOSHOOT," She yells into the phone, "I rebooked it, come right now if you don't want to die," I sigh, wave bye to Su-ho and Seo-jun and make my way to the other end of the building where the photoshoot was taking place.

✦•················•✦

Seo-jun and I made our way into the venue and found Soo-ah, Si-hyun, Tae-hoon and Hyun-kyu. "I'm so excited!" I squealed to Soo-ah who was standing next to me.

"Me too!" She exclaims and hits my shoulder. "Omo, Hoon-ah! You look so good in that suit!" She exclaims to Tae-hoon and he straightens the front of it proudly.

"Hold on, why are you calling him that again?" Si-hyun asks her suspiciously, "You only used it when you dated. No way," She points between the two of them, "Are you two back together?"

Soo-ah shakes her head, "When did I call him Hoon? You should get your ears checked," She scolds.

"That's weird," I narrow my eyes, "You don't call him Hoon for no reason,"

"What do you mean it's odd?" Soo-ah hits my arm.

"Omo, Ji-young!" I gasp at my old friend and hug her, "It's been so long! You look so pretty!"

"Thank you! You look like a princess!" I smile when a loud back appears from behind me and I see Hyun-kyu holding Tae-hoon up by the lapels of his coat.

"How dare you take my girlfriend's hand!" Hyun-kyu exclaims.

"Who's hand did he take?" I whisper to Seo-jun.

"Si-hyun's," He whispers back and I gasp in understanding.

"Ya!" Soo-ah appears behind Si-hyun and points at the two accusingly, "You two have always been at each other's throats so when did this happen?"

"You said it would never happen, I can't believe this!" Tae-hoon shakes his head.

"I told you to be careful!" Si-hyun hits his arm.

"I predicted this," I whisper to Soo-ah, "Remember what I told you at camp?"

"I never would've expected you to be right," Soo-ah laughs.

"Jagi-ya!" Hyun-kyu yells and we all make exclamations of surprise, "Are you ashamed of me or something?"

"Whatever," Si-hyun hits his arm lovingly.

Hyun-kyu spins her around and holds the sides of her face in his hands, "Guys, watch us become the sweetest couple," He leans closer but before he could kiss her, Si-hyun pushes her away.

"Ya! Don't you dare!" She cries out. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Guys let's go," Soo-ah whispers to me and links arms with me and grabs Tae-hoon's arm and I snatch Seo-jun's arm as well, dragging him along with us.

We walk into the main hall and find Jjoo and Su-ho arm in arm, "Su-ho, my best friend!" Tae-hoon holds his hand out for a high five and Su-ho lightly taps it back.

"Soo-jin-ah," Jjoo looks over at the door and I turn around to see Soo-jin walking into the venue. Soo-jin walks up to us and stands in our group, I swallow and Seo-jun rubs my arm comfortingly.

"You haven't changed one bit," Tae-hoon compliments.

"Long time no see, KangSoo," Soo-ah nods to her and she smiles.

"Hi, Eun-ah," She says softly.

"Hi, Soo-jin," I smile at her, "I missed you,"

"I'm glad you came," Jjoo smiles, "They both wanted you to come too," Jjoo points at us. "The old group is back together,"

I laugh, "With a few annoying additions," I add pointing at the three boys making them exclaim, feeling insulted.

The ceremony starts and we all make our way to our designated table, watching Tae-hoon stand on the stand and announce the bride and groom's appearance, "Okay then, let's give them a round of applause and welcome them with excitement as we keep our voices up on note C7," We all laugh and cheer at his cheesy joke. "Let's welcome the bride and groom!" I cheer when Mr. Han and Hee-kyung unnie walk out onto the runway and gasp in surprise when I see a weird looking rack around Hee-kyung unnie's neck. We all cheer as the flower petals are thrown at them and unnie moves the rack to the side so she can raise their hands up in the air. "Now that the wedding has come to an end, it's time for the officiant to give them his words of blessing,"

"The fact that I was given the opportunity to officiate Han Joon-woo and Im Hee-kyung's wedding makes me feel unbelievably honored and grateful," The vice-principal starts, "Let me tell you something about the groom, Han Joon-woo, the moment he set foot in Saebom High, I saw a halo and I could instantly tell that he had the competence to lead our school and create a new history!" He shouts into the microphone.

"Now let's see how much the bride loves the groom," Tae-hoon continues the ceremony. "By hearing her shout her love for him three times!"

"Han Joon-woo is my man! Han Joon-woo is my man! Han Joon-woo is my man!" Hee-kyung shouts as Mr. Han holds up the rack so her hands don't hit it. "I love you!"

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" We all cheer and clap at the couple with Tae-hoon acting as our conductor. Mr. Han waves his hand and shakes his head but unnie grabs him by the suit and presses their lips together, making our cheers grow louder. The next bit of the ceremony was a dance party and I get pushes up to the front of the stage to dance for everyone with the bride group, I whisper and tell them to do the 'HOT' dance and they all laugh and not and we dance to SEVENTEEN for the huge group of people.

At the end of the long ceremony, Hee-kyung gathers all the girls and throws the bouquet, it flies in the air and finally lands to the back of the crowd and into my hands, I hold it up excitedly and point it at Seo-jun, "Get ready for it, Han Seo-jun!"

✦•················•✦

I sit in the chair next to Seo-jun's as he gets ready for his debut. "Are you nervous?" I massage his hands.

"Not at all, I've got nerves of steel," He nods but I shake my head.

"I don't believe you," I tease and he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Put your tongue back in, I'm doing your makeup," Jjoo complains and Seo-jun laughs before trying hard to put his straight face back on, after she finishes I wait for her to pack up her makeup kit.

"We'll be in the front row," I wink and he smiles nervously, Jjoo and I make our way outside and sit next to Su-ho who has saved our seats in the front row of the concert. We wave our hands in the air as Seo-jun starts singing.

"'The purple sky,'" He holds the mic and everyone moves side to side to the music, "'Start coming back and remind me of you tonight,'" The song ends and we all cheer and jump up and down, giving the group a standing ovation. "You guys may have heard something recently," He says into the mic and I look confusedly at a smiling Jjoo who pulls her phone out and starts recording me. "About someone really important in my life," I frown and look around, "I'd like to call the love of my life, Choi Ha-eun, to the stage," I look over at unnie and my manager who gave me thumbs up and waved me over to the stage, I climb up the stairs and stand in front of Seo-jun, he pulls off his guitar and hands it to his bandmate, "I don't think I tell you enough how much I appreciate you," Everyone cheers at his words and the realization dawns on me, I look over at Jjoo for confirmation and her smile tells me everything, "You're the only person I wanna see when I'm down, you're the only one I wanna kiss and hug for the rest of my life, you're the only one who's smile instantly brightens my entire day, you're the only one who's stayed with me through my ups, my downs and my roughest times, I practically owe my life to you, Choi Ha-eun," He kneels down on one knee and opens a small box to reveal a thin golden back with a purple diamond butterfly on it, "Will you let me spend the rest of my life with you, my love?" He asks and I pull him up by the collar with shaking hands and tears in my eyes and smash our lips together making everyone's cheers explode.

"A million times, yes," I whisper against his lips and he wraps his arms around me and fits his head perfectly into my neck.

"I love you," He whispers.

"I love you more, weirdo," I whisper back.

Everything in my life was perfect.

THANK U GUYS FOR 15 THOUSAND READS THIS IS ACC A DREAM IM SO HAPPY

extra long chap cuz its officially the end so crazy guys im acc crying this book has been such a fun n crazy journey i still cant believe i wrote 196 pages n 100k words in three months thats so wild to me i love all of u sm n im so grateful for u guys

thanks for reading, mwah

- lise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.8K 24
Bae Yeeun, who quietly sits in the back of the classroom, randomly befriends one of the toughest guys at school, Han Seojun. She begins to dream abou...
189K 7K 39
๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ -- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
259K 9K 29
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €ยทหš*. ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ ! ( # ๐—–๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—•๐—”๐—ก๐—— ) โ”€โ”€ Aurora Park wasn't expecting her anxiety-riddled life to veer so ...